BL.INK Reviews & Product Details

BL.INK Overview

What is BL.INK?

BL.INK is a short link management platform that enables businesses to “link smarter” by creating custom-branded short links using real words, in order to manage their brand identity wherever it appears online. Research shows that short links using real words are more memorable, more meaningful, and – most importantly – are the link form most likely to get more clicks. Enterprises need a flexible, scalable, secure platform to manage and optimize their short links. Founded in 2008 to serve the unique needs of the enterprise, BL.INK has a proven platform that’s been enthusiastically adopted by the world’s largest, most demanding and most trusted brands. Read on, to learn how your enterprise can benefit from BL.INK.

BL.INK Details
Discussions
BL.INK Community

Turn all your links into real words that engage your audience. Create a free account to start linking.

These features set BL.INK apart from the competition:

Real Words: a recent survey shows that real-word short links drive higher engagement and more clicks than legacy link shorteners.

Brand Impressions: businesses can use their brands in short links, ensuring maximum exposure and brand impressions. And, unlike bit.ly, BL.INK never inserts our brand into your short links.

Security and Scale: BL.INK was built from the ground up to support the needs of enterprise clients. It offers multi-user access and is compliant with the rigorous security requirements of enterprises.

Bl.Ink

BL.INK Reviews

Showing 15 BL.INK reviews
Already have BL.INK?
Process Automation Analyst/Lead
Response from Kelly Klein of BL.INK

We are so glad you are finding BL.INK easy to use. You are spot on that having a short and memorable link is a good thing. We've found that our clients receive higher click through rates when using a branded and memorable link. Thanks for your feedback!

What do you like best?

The API made it easy to integrate BL.INK into our product and it has been robust. What truly separates BL.INK is the support. I have a lowly Expert plan ($12/month) and when I filed a support ticket, I was expecting the normal run around and delays you get from other vendors. The response from Andy was fast and perfect. He actually took the time to read what I wrote, took immediate action, and responded with specific details about what he had done and what I could expect. It really was impeccable service that made me feel like an enterprise customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have nothing to complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our first objective was to shorten URLs in SMS to reduce number of characters. They shortened URLs look nicer (not as daunting to end users), so we started using them in other places (e.g., link to view resume in calendar invite for interviews). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Social Media
What do you like best?

Using BL.INK, we can easily create branded website links, that over time, help build trust in the quality and value of the content we share. Advanced features like dynamic links and promo badges are useful. I especially appreciate that BL.INK is very client focused, and the team eagerly listens to our business needs and offers innovative solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our wish list initially included full integration of BL.INK with our social media content publishing tool, and BL.INK continued to advocate for this. We're excited that a solution launched early in 2019. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Their platform is a great fit, because it enables us to work rapidly and independently but with greater consistency and quality across our multiple lines of business. BL.INK created URL builders that simplify the creation of tracking links, and the team has helped connect data exports to our reporting dashboards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversion Scientist
What do you like best?

Blink has all of the features I need to track links all over the web. Customized domains are key to getting more clicks, and UTM tracking gives me the conversion data I need in Google Analytics.

Being able to change URLs has proved very important to fixing broken links to our site.

The reporting, tagging and filtering features are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd love it if they could sort my link reports by number of clicks. We have over 1000 tracking links! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leverage the Google Analytics tracking capabilities to see which social posts result in sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've used Blink for reports, books, social media, podcast feeds and guest posts. What is key is the 307 redirect that preserves all of our SEO Google juice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Klein of BL.INK

Hey Brian! Wow, we’re so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the power of BL.INK. You’ve made our day.

Category Incharge
Plastics
What do you like best?

BL.INK is easy and fast to shorten link and share with any social network. Archive option of this web is another good feature. Just need to go to new link and put the long link along with description , done. Its realy helpfull like any other link shorten website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

BL.INK require to put link description which sometimes painful and lengthy. On the other hand its not only a link shortening domain its also work for branding any Brand along with analytics. Its seems to me bl.ink is not a web to dislike literally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

BL.INK is very helpfull to me, so you may use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Basically, I use to shorten my long link to short link and share with social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Klein of BL.INK

If we’re not delighting our customers, we’re not happy. Our support team is always open to hearing feedback and working with our you to make BL.INK one of your favorite tools. I wanted to let you know that the description field is not a requirement, but is a field for your convenience to help you describe your links when organizing them within BL.INK. We would be more than happy to discuss in person to show you best practices. If you are interested, please reach out to us at help@bl.ink. Thank you for your review!

Digital Marketing Intern
What do you like best?

Bl.ink was able to be very attentive to the companies needs and wants. Every member of the team was very helpful and had a great understanding of the product so they would be able to explain it in simple terms for the average user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really could not find one thing I dislike about the software. Bl.ink has met all of our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is very great and has been extremely helpful. I would tell people I know to use this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At one point we had trouble setting up a member to have access to get personalized links. However, we reached out to support and realized they were very helpful and understanding of our issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Klein of BL.INK

Hi Cameron! BL.INK users like you are what make our job a delight! We look forward to many more years supporting your business.

Digital Marketing Manager
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

The upgraded interface is so user friendly, especially with the level of detail we require for our tracking links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the full URL to be more prominent as we are unable to used the shortened URL Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to track engagement in our emails beyond our automation platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Klein of BL.INK

Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for your feedback. We've made some adjustments recently to add the full URL on the top of the page once you've saved it. We're glad to know that this update addresses your concern and look forward to continuing to support you!

What do you like best?

A concise and well developed app that provides a variety of services even in the free version. I enjoy the excellent analytics provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't really provide a response to this question. As a BL.INK "freeloader" what they provide more than meets my needs and expectations. I would love to be able to edit my existing links from time to time but can easily understand why I can't Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An excellent app that deserves every consideration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Besides the obvious URL shortening I can monitor which of my links are attracting attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Klein of BL.INK

Thank you for taking time to review our product! We love our clients on our FREE tier because we know that you need power and simplicity in one. Everything within BL.INK is editable, but that feature is only offered on our paid plans. If you are interested in chatting with someone, please feel free to reach out to help@bl.ink and we are happy to talk further.

Social Media Marketing Manager
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I like the ability to tag links, which makes it easier to search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish more analytics were available - it seems fairly limited in what reporting is available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're solving link issues. The benefits I've realized is having a trusted link shortener/analytics tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Klein of BL.INK

Hi Michelle, we appreciate your honest feedback as we like to meet our clients needs as much as possible. You had mentioned you wish more analytics were available and we would love to discuss what you are missing and maybe how we can get them to you. If you have a moment, please reach out to us at help@bl.ink and we are more than happy to see if we can help!

AA
What do you like best?

shortener link can be individualized and the reporting of each link is itemized in a neat dashboard great for monitoring the usage and click rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no dislikes from the usage we currently have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

B.Link does what it is set out to do - shorten URL links with security and reporting functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

usage of individual URL links - reporting on click rate between links Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Klein of BL.INK

It's been a true pleasure working with you and we look forward to many more years of partnership. Keep the feedback coming, we truly value your opinion.

What do you like best?

Simple interface that allows me to work quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I love it so far. There's nothing I dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love that I can create my own custom link and if I repeat a link it lets me know. Also love that I can edit a link even after it has been created! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Klein of BL.INK

Fantastic! We are so pleased that you are loving BL.INK as much as we do. If you ever have feedback on changing something up, please never hesitate to reach out.

AS
What do you like best?

Helpful recommendations and emails to for solutions and fixes to our links and sites, great education on links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad to say about bli.nk. They have been great since I started working here! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vanity links, tracking! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Coordinator
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

This is an easy to use platform that builds out a custom link and shortens it for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No major dislikes- Everything has been working out so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool is cutting down the time it takes to tag links manually. It also helps with content analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Klein of BL.INK

Thank you for reviewing BL.INK. Our team is dedicated to providing the best solutions to our customers and are always excited when our clients love our product as much as we do. If your team is interested in taking BL.INK to the next level, always feel free to reach out to us!

AC
What do you like best?

Our account rep was very helpful & it was easy to add new URLs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

unable to check links within the dynamic dashboard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

needed a .ca URL shorterner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Klein of BL.INK

We are so glad you are finding our product easy to use. Don't let the simplicity fool you! You mentioned that you were wanting to check links within the dynamic dashboard and we would love to hear a little more about your use case. Feedback is very important to evolving our platform towards our clients needs. At your convenience, please reach out to us at help@bl.ink.

AR
What do you like best?

Bl.ink replaces clunky URLs with branded short links. The UX/UI is very intuitive and doesn’t require a ton of troubleshooting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although it provides basic analytics, I wish there were more robust insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No more clunky links that are unbranded, untrackable, and unfriendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Klein of BL.INK

HI and Thank You for your review! We’d love to learn more and review your feedback with our team. At your convenience, please reach out to connect so we can discuss what analytics are missing and what you would like to see. We may have a trick or two up our sleeve :) Please contact us at help@Bl.ink!