Bench Reviews & Product Details

What is Bench?

Bench does your small business books for you. We'll connect you with one of our in-house bookkeepers. Then, they'll prepare your monthly and year-end financials—so you don't have to. Dedicated bookkeepers, just for you: Real humans. Perfect books. Your bookkeeping team imports bank statements, categorizes transactions, and prepares financial statements every month. Questions? Bench bookkeepers work in-house, and they respond within one business day. Data you can't do without: Monthly financial statements and expense overviews keep you in control of your money. At-a-glance visual reports help you see the big picture and give you actionable insights to help you grow your business. You’ll never be in the dark again. More hours in your day: Less time bookkeeping means more time to focus on what you really care about — like helping your business succeed. Try us out for free: Sign up for a trial, and get full access to Bench. We'll do a month of your bookkeeping and provide you with a set of financial statements for free.

Bench Screenshots

1-12 of 12 total Bench reviews

Bench Reviews

1-12 of 12 total Bench reviews
Customer Support Professional

"Bench premium virtual counter "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was looking for an accountant to keep my accounts and fit our budget. Bench has helped us grow our business without deserving great knowledge of accounting as it takes care of everything.

What do you like best?

It is a very easy tool to use and understand, they break down everything in a very practical and simple way. It's like having an accountant as part of the staff but for a very low price. All accounts up to date and complying with the laws of the country. Financial planning is a simple task and we are sure to present the books up to date at the time they are requested, since Bench is available at any time to have everything organized.

What do you dislike?

The only thing is the fact of not being able to upload documents through mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Nowhere will you get an excellent accountant for such an economical price. I recommend this safe tool that does what it says.

Many benefits as we have more time to devote to produce and this generates big profits for the business. All the accounts a day.

Customer Support Professional.

"Bench is the perfect solution! "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our project was based on getting who will carry our accounting books with quality and excellence but at the same time at a low cost, so that it does not affect our budget. With Bench we get it, they are made with precision and always updated is like having the best accountant for a very low price.

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that Bench allows me to access my virtual meter 24/7, clearly understandable in all aspects of accounting. The user interface is accessible and easy to use. They have bank accounts linked automatically to extract their bank statements so you do not have to manually send receipts and statements. The reporting functions are solid and the fascinating thing is that it saves you time, guarantees quality work and costs less than hiring your own accountant. The customer service is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced a single problem with the Bench software. the only thing I do not like is that it does not provide tax accounting services; only accounting and that you can not upload documents through mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend it to keep the information organized and up to date is an excellent tool.

It has benefited us since now we focus more on our work and generate income and no problem has been presented.

Customer Support Professional.

"Bench the platform that maintains the order of your accounts."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This tool was used for our accounting and billing services.

What do you like best?

The best thing about this tool is how easy to use and learn is a simple task. They break everything down in a way that is digestible. We have been using Bench for some years and we are very pleased. We receive an email once a month when they are working on our books. As small business owners, accounting used to take up a lot of our time, and now it's very easy.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced a single problem with the Bench software, so there is no complaint. Everything has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you need an accountant, do not think about it, but acquire this tool is the best! I recommend it with all property.

No problem and many benefits since I have all the accounts up to date.

CEO/Owner

"Bench takes the worry out of accounting for your business"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

All accounting of receipts, bank statements, charges, categorizing, and preparing year-end statements.

What do you like best?

The kindness of the accountants and their dedication to getting your books in order based on the laws of the country.

What do you dislike?

Still need to watch balances of uncashed checks, they don't do payroll ;-) I understand but I would love a one stop place. Can't say enough good.

preparing the books for year-end and at-a-glance business reports. Keeping an eye on banking and interest fees.

"Good, easy to use"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use bench for our accounting services, bookkeeping and billng clients

What do you like best?

Easy to use, cloud based interface, very easy to learn and get acquainted with. Much better than QuickBooks and other legacy software.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Look forward to better integrations with other services such as zenefits, and continuously adding more features

Makes our accounting much easier so that we can focus on our core revenue generating businesses.

O

"Great tool for small businesses! "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Bench has helped us grow our business without having to take a crash course in accounting. We love that we can triple down on our strengths, knowing that we don't need to spend our time knee deep in accounting because Bench will take care of it.

What do you like best?

Very easy to use interface. They breakdown everything in a simple, digestible way.

What do you dislike?

There is a sizable lag time updating our books. I wish I had a better idea of where my monthly expenses were at, but we always seem to be at least two months behind.

Bench has made it so easy for our team to understand where we're spending money. The reporting and graphs are excellent.

Chief Strategy Officer

"Reviewing bench!"

Our business taxes.

What do you like best?

Very easy UX, great customer care, simplifies process.

What do you dislike?

Lacking some functionality, want to make sure we're doing everything right.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Look at your functionality

Helping us streamline our entire tax process.

CEO

"Great startup accounting service!"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of use and speed with which we get our books done each month. Like having an accountant on staff for a very low price. I trust that they are done accurately and having the updated reports at my fingertips is very valuable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, bench is a great service that we cold not do without.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Worth a look!

O

"Bench online accounting "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Bench for all our booking keeper. Highly cost effective and provides us with the data we need to steer our business.

What do you like best?

The have an account manager that i can reach out to anytime and ask accounting question.

What do you dislike?

Their are benefits of meeting live with a bookkeeper or/ and accountant.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They have a great team that can walk your through their services. Intuitive so set up is fast and easy. Editing changes easy, too. When I have has a question I can email or message and the get right back to me.

M

"Love this program"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This has made financial planning for small businesses so streamlined

What do you like best?

Seamless function with p&l charts as well as many other statistica

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more affordable however this is most streamline budget program you can use

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Bring your pocket book but still amazing program

I have noticed that this suffices way better than quick books

O

"Takes the pain out of business bookkeeping"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

When I migrated to Bench they picked up on all the stuff that normally drove me insane and packaged up all neatly to hand off to my accountant. They've probably added 10 years back to my life!

What do you like best?

It's completely hands off for me on a daily basis now.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't found anything to fault yet.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Save yourself headaches and spend your time on making income, not bookkeeping

TC

"Awesome accounting platform"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Bench is very easy to use and a simple tool to get books done quickly. It's like having an additional staff member but knowing things will be done correctly!

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the secure data sharing tools.

What do you dislike?

Nada! We would not use another tool for this right now.

Bench Pricing