BeeCut

5.0

BeeCut is a video editor that offers you nearly all the video editing functions including cutting, cropping, merging, zooming, adjusting color, speed, adding mosaic, text, audio to video, etc. Simply import your footage to create your own awesome videos within minutes, no any computer skills needed.

Work for BeeCut?

Learning about BeeCut?

BeeCut Reviews

Showing 3 BeeCut reviews
Eli G.

" Nice and comfortable video editor"

What do you like best?

It is excellent for editing videos in a simple, fast and comfortable way. It has a nice and understandable interface that allows me to apply basic functions with which I can merge, cut, divide, adjust speed, incorporate effects and edit, but also offers advanced functions with which I can make a split screen video or add PIP effect .

What do you dislike?

It has worked perfectly and I have managed to simplify the entire editing process and obtain videos with good quality. According to my point of view and in my experience it seems to me an excellent and comfortable program to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program offers various tools and functions that allow basic and advanced editions through a user-friendly interface, comfortable to work with and with a modern design. It has different screen relationships adapted to the most widely used social media platforms and on its website it has all the necessary tutorials to get the most out of it.

I use it particularly to make editions that will be published through social networks: summaries, promotional, file compilations or others that require sharing. It has a nice and comfortable interface to work with, so the editing work is usually fast, simple, pleasant and professional.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BeeCut
Oswaldo H.

"A simple way to edit videos"

What do you like best?

I have seen many video editors that I find difficult to work, however, with BeeCut I have been able to do it without any complications. It is highly intuitive and I can input, select if I want to make my project in widescreen, traditional or vertical, this last option favors me when I want to buy only via mobile.

What do you dislike?

I do not know why when I try to open the file I do not achieve it immediately and I have to give it to the icon several times, I thought it could be my computer but no, because it is the only program with which I have this problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those who require an easy-to-use video editor with varied functions or editing options that give a fresh and different appearance to their videos, BeeCut is perfect.

I can create and incorporate elements to my videos as filters, transitions, animations and for that I only have to drag and drop them on the timeline. I give them the necessary appearance to share and generate impact.

What Video Editing solution do you use?

José Manuel R.

"Excellent to create or improve my videos"

What do you like best?

The power to have different tools and video options in a fairly friendly interface. I create from images or import the video relatively quickly and work with it making transitions, placing filters, adding animations, setting the duration or incorporating text in the style, font, size and font that I think is convenient. Then I export to video, device or audio.

What do you dislike?

The free account gives us a message when starting promoting the VIP version that is somewhat annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From the moment the program opens until it ends there are a lot of tools and work options to make the creation and editing of videos a fairly simple job: import, animations, filters, cuts, text, screen settings, duration, fusion , cuts, zoom, etc. There is the free version and the VIP version and there are many tutorials regarding its use, if required.

It is an ideal editor to create presentations, videos and promotional material for social networks. It is bantante friendly so it is ideal to make quality videos without getting lost in the interface.

There are not enough reviews of BeeCut for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Adobe Premiere Pro Logo
Adobe Premiere Pro
Video editing and production software
iMovie Logo
iMovie
iMovie for Mac lets you enjoy your videos like never before. Browse your clips easily, instantly share your favorite moments, and create Hollywood‑style trailers and beautiful movies at stunning 4K resolution.
Final Cut Pro X Logo
Final Cut Pro X
Create stunning 3D titles in just a few clicks. Adjust the look, lighting, animation, and more with simple controls that generate studio-quality titles.
Adobe Spark Logo
Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark is a free online and mobile graphic design app. Adobe Spark is an integrated suite of storytelling applications for the mobile and web
Blender Logo
Blender
Blender is an open source 3D creation suite that supports the 3D pipeline, modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, and motion tracking, video editing, and game creation.
Windows Movie Maker Logo
Windows Movie Maker
4.0
With Windows Movie Maker, you can quickly turn your photos and videos into polished movies.
Filmora Logo
Filmora
Use Filmora video editor to express your creativity and amaze with beautiful results.
VEGAS Pro Logo
VEGAS Pro
All of the products in the Vegas Pro family make it easy to import and edit movies, images, and music so you can jump right in and start creating your next video or audio masterpiece.
Media Composer Logo
Media Composer
Media Composer offers accelerated high-res-to-HD workflows, real-time collaboration, and automated media management so you can focus on telling a great story and deliver projects quickly, with amazing production value.
DaVinci Resolve Logo
DaVinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve 12 combines professional non-linear video editing with an advanced color corrector so now you can edit, color correct, finish and deliver all from one system!

Learning about BeeCut?

* We monitor all BeeCut reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.