Avionté Staffing and Recruiting Software

Avionté Staffing and Recruiting Software

Avionté offers the industry’s most comprehensive, multi-vertical front and back office staffing software designed for temporary and permanent staffing.

Work for Avionté Staffing and Recruiting Software?

Learning about Avionté Staffing and Recruiting Software?

Avionté Staffing and Recruiting Software Reviews

Ask Avionté Staffing and Recruiting Software a Question
Showing 159 Avionté Staffing and Recruiting Software reviews
Meghan G.

"One of our best decisions as a company yet!"

What do you like best?

I like how customizable Avionte is for our business. It already comes with a TON of standard reports, categories and functions but you can tailor how it works to fit your business needs as well. The reports section and ease of exporting documents into excel also makes things easier for our accounting team, whom loves EVERYTHING in excel :) The job board portal is also fantastic! It also allows our online presence to be more easily viewed due to the social media links that are attached to each published job!

What do you dislike?

Wish the pricing was a little better and wish the turnaround time for tickets being submitted to tech support was slightly faster. There honestly isn't much else that I don't like about this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great system regardless of your company's size - in my opinion, the smaller companies would benefit from this because it does all of the work for you. You'll be able to save money and time due to less legwork.

We were able to remove an outside payroll company that was charging us thousands of dollars a week to process payroll for our temporary workers to now doing the same work but with the guidance of the payroll/tax team in Avionte when needed. We also have gone paperless and now our entire system communicates front-to-back, making everything more seamless and removing extra work.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Avionté Staffing and Recruiting Software
Patti M.

"Best decision ever made was to adopt Avionte as our staffing software!"

What do you like best?

Where to start? Ease of use, ability to do things instantly (W2s), being able to work without having to print everything in sight to move forward, reports that are detailed and give us ability to export and manipulate, ability to copy orders without retyping everything under the sun, Advance Bank when adjusting paychecks, integration of EVerify, Rapid!Pay Card, Greenshades, and the list could continue . . .

What do you dislike?

Every time I have found something that I didn't like, I was able to work with a tech to make it work the way I wanted it to. Right now there is nothing I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT! I can't list all the ways that the system has made life here at corporate so much easier! When used properly, the system will allow you to run your staffing company in an excellent manner.

The savings of time is amazing! So many things that are clicks of the button instead of manually figuring out and then having to process the different item. We have also saved a tremendous amount of funds in postage that is no longer required as documents are available on the employee portal

What Staffing solution do you use?

Alison L.

"Great Software!"

What do you like best?

Avionte has so many integration partners that help minimize the amount of sites we have to use. Avionte has a great support team as well as we really enjoy working with our Account Manager.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Some features aren't as user friendly but our Account Manager has helped us work through any issue we have had.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We only use the Front Office of Avionte but I have been told the Back Office has helped many companies cut down on time spent on payroll and invoicing. Avionte's Front Office helps us keep several reports that we were not previously keeping.

We have over 70,000 candidates in our database so it has really helped us solve the issue of reaching out to our Active candidates through emails, call em alls, and text messages through our Avionte software.

Tiffany F.

"Avionte is a company for you, they listen, learn, adapt and implement"

What do you like best?

The people. The flexibility/options, their willingness to hear you out, their events, the system helps keep you honest and in check.. LOVE THAT.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that changes are made for clients that don't use the system to its potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you really want a partner in your software provider, this is the one for you!

Currently, we are on the core app and have loved the product, it can be "clunky" (compared to the upcoming new product which we are excited for) but it has saved us a lot of time and energy, we get people in our system fast, through the process and we don't make mistakes/errors. Our customer service is stronger because of it and that is increasing our profitability. Our communication has been SO much better since we have worked with them.

Sal D.

"Needs Work"

What do you like best?

The candidate/client tracking system is good. Syncing emails is a great resource when it works.

What do you dislike?

It took me over 2 years to get my incoming emails to sync with my email, talked to Compas support many times about it and they stated it was an IMAP problem and call our Internet Service Provider who in turn told us it was an add-in problem and check with Compas. I finally fixed the syncing issue myself which cut down on my productivity for those two days. Also, there is no East Coast support, if I have a problem at 7:30am EST, I wont get a response from Compas Support till after 11am (8am PST). This makes it difficult to tackle issues within Compas due to no support in the Eastern Time Zone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support structure for all issues needs to be handled timely and with detail

Like I said the client/applicant tracking systems are pretty good.

Kirt K.

"Fantastic product that keeps getting better"

What do you like best?

I've been using COMPAS for years and I couldn't imagine using anything else at this point. As a recruiter, leader, and sales person - it is a very easy to use and powerful product. The team at COMPAS is constantly looking for feedback and implementing new features that allow me to be more effective in my job here at Cypress.

In terms of what I like best - it has to be ease of use and the overall user experience. The UI has always been very clean, modern, and easy on the eye. Every step, every click has been thought through very thoroughly by the time to save time for the users.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about COMPAS. The mobile web version of the product has been significantly improved in the last years, but I would still love to see them create a native mobile version of the product, especially for iOS.

I started using the product over seven years ago and the change has been dramatic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to dig into COMPAS and learn more about the product. There are a lot of great features and functionality that can make your life easier.

COMPAS is my primarily tool for sales and recruiting activities at Cypress. It allows me to stay organized when managing prospects and accounts through the powerful CRM. It also allows our recruiting team to be really efficient in their efforts, organizing candidates into areas of expertise, storing important data on them, and being able to easily search and engage candidates from previous conversations.

I can easily log in to COMPAS and start my day right away. I can quickly see when I last contacted a prospect and how that prospect ranks in priority to my other prospects.

Mike T.

"Brandon has been an incredible help!"

What do you like best?

We have been very impressed with Brandon's desire, willingness and ability to guide us through this learning curve. He has been incredibly attentive and always has a sense of urgency! Excellent customer service even when I am difficult :-)

What do you dislike?

Trying to navigate a new ATS System. It is very hard to force yourself to re-learn how to do something that you have done for years. Brandon gets that and has been incredibly patient with us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take a look at Compas. This ATS will do everything you need it to and then some. They have also been very attentive regarding guiding us through this learning process

I am able to find candidates that haven't come to the surface with our old Database. The many tags available and many ways yo search candidates make Compas a huge value

Nick M.

"Great tool and even better customer service."

What do you like best?

First and foremost Brandon Taleghani provided be with exceptional customer service and answer all the questions I had promptly and accurately. My favorite thing about the program itself is how it allows you to connect your email to the activities log for the candidates, this is a big time savor for me. I also enjoy how easy it is to pipeline and nominate candidates.

What do you dislike?

One of things I don't like is that you aren't allowed to customize the tasks color blocks more. If there was a way to label the colors in the system so that you knew what each color represented that would be very helpful. For example if I could label the color yellow under tasks as Interviews so that way if I or someone I know views the task they dont just see a yellow task marker not knowing what that means that would be very helpful. I have a color chart at my desk now to differentiate the different color meanings. I hope I explained that clearly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a time savor and great organizing tool

The best part is just being able to easily be able to input applicants so easily into the system. Whether it is from LinkenIn (very cool) or a resume sent by email its just a huge time saver. All the features allow you to stay organized and again the amount of time I save by using this is huge. I would recommend this product.

Vinnie L.

"Best ATS I have used!"

What do you like best?

Compas has been the easiest & cleanest ATS that I have used in my career. It allows for you to customize your dashboards and user interface the way that makes the most sense. There are no wasted buttons and you can easily transition between activities.

It also allows for you to have multiple "Widgets" to view your activity compared to your team in order to continue driving that competitiveness. But also to give you awareness of what is happening as an office.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Compas is noticeably better than the larger ATS' that I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will be by far the most user-friendly ATS that you can use. Some of the features are way beyond what I have had available to me with other ATS'.

It allows me to have a complete overview of my team's portfolio and the book of business. Being able to do this efficiently is what helps us deliver top service to all of our clients, candidates and internal team.

Nicolas S.

"Best Staffing Payroll Program!!!!"

What do you like best?

You are able to control everything from beginning to end without having to deal with outside 3rd party vendors that limit you to their control and processing methods.

What do you dislike?

The support is not the fastest but I have IT experience and I am able to get around comfortably within the system without having to reach out to Avionte to help. If you have an in-house IT personnel they should be able to get around this upside as we did when we came to a halt from support taking sometimes days to get back with a solution to our problem at hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are thinking of going with Avionte, just make sure your implementation is good and you have multiple staff members testing the prototype before going live within your company. You have more support from Avionte during this process and can get your unique process in order to avoid any hiccups down the road.

You are able to start with the recruiting process and finish with the same software to process payroll without having to export/import into a different software to get all employees paid. The hardest part of a staffing company is providing a fluid process for your recruiter's to do what they do best, RECRUIT!

John Burton, Jr., C.

"Double Your Billing!"

What do you like best?

Avionte is a well thought out and engineered program. The software, support and training are the best in the industry. We transitioned from our vendor partner of 28 years to Avionte and have never looked back. What I like specifically - The back office reporting, tax reporting, search and user experience.

What do you dislike?

I like all aspects of Avionte. We are always treated with a sense of urgency - The staff at Avionte understands the pace of our industry. They really care about their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avionte offers exceptional training - We completed all training offered and this helped our users to be functional on our first day - not missing a single step. Work with your project team and really thing through what you are looking for from the software. Avionte is easily to customize to your operation.

Our company was established in 1978 - we are a privately held company with many years of experience- Avionte has helped us to build upon our experience taking us to the next level - both in our branding with their job board and end user (candidate) experience as well as, our internal staff user experience (Avionte is very easy to work in) Avionte has streamlined our operations - helping us to nearly double our weekly billings.

Dena C.

"It's all about the candidates..."

What do you like best?

Customize almost every field, candidates can apply quickly, allows for follow up within the system, contains all the information necessary to comply with OFCCP requirements, provides great reports, is constantly updated; excellent customer service...

What do you dislike?

I wish that the salary and bonus fields were editable so I could customize those for our organization. In addition, sometimes there is a lag in the Approval Process, as the system thinks.

Recruiting for a company that is undergoing massive growth can be tricky. You want the best candidates, and in order to get to them, you have to move people through the system, FAST. Compas lets my team do all this, and more, in one platform. Our Hiring Managers are very engaged and with nearly instant feedback, we're able to let people know we're interested in them quickly...

"Avionte is great but not perfect"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate having all my data/information in one place. I can view front and back office information and cross-reference files. They have amazing project managers to help with data migration every step of the way. It has the ability to integrate or communicate with other applications/software. Easy to upload and download files and offers great report options but most importantly, it offers the best account executive anyone could ask for, Parris Vitela.

What do you dislike?

I don't like not having the ability to customize all reports. I also don't like their new ticket system, meaning, you can't call directly to ask a simple question. You must first submit a ticket, then someone will get back to you. Other than that, this software has a lot of nice features, if you take the time to learn it. I recommend all of our employees to go over the training, even if they think they know it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please do not skip training. Go through the Avionte University training and always ask questions (even if you have to submit a ticket). Reach out to your account executive.

From the front office, the most important is for recruiters to be able to parse resumes, sort and find talent to present to clients, fast and with simple clicks. They are able to find candidates, get them through the onboarding process and properly assigned. They also have the ability to track their own performance. From back office is the easy of payroll processing, data correction and post payroll activities.

Sarah W.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Joni Redmond continues to be a great asset to our success with our ATS system. She is always available and very communicative. We have been impressed with her ability to understand our questions even when we are not able to clearly articulate our issue. Her suggestions continue to be a benfit to my entire team.

What do you dislike?

One addiitional feature owuld be to make calls and send texts message from our Google Number. The current texting features requires a different number and was more work than it was worth

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! They have made our jobs easier and streamlined communication, which has shorttened time to hire and made us more money.

We are able to communicate clearly as we grow. All of the information I need on a candidate lives in their profile.

Sandra B.

"Intuitive ATS that gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

We have been very pleased with COMPAS as our ATS. Our recruiting team is busy 12 months of the year and COMPAS has proved to be a good partner. Brandon Taleghani is responsive and ready to offer timely support when needed. As a tool COMPAS is intuitive and flexible, easy for both Recruiting as well as our internal customers. As a technology organization we need to be able to offer solutions that align with our business and COMPAS fits the bill. As the executive sponsor I can attest to the fact that our talent acquisition team is well served by this ATS and Brandon as our representative.

What do you dislike?

Never have any issues and if there is a question Brandon is readily accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See survey comments.

COMPAS has proved to be a good solution for our recruiting and staffing needs.

Brianna A.

"Awesome software and great customer service"

What do you like best?

The functionality of using back and front office. We use all of the integrations and they are great, we have moved to be almost completely paperless with our on-boarding process. The amount and functions of the reports.

What do you dislike?

No back button and having to close out of the pop-up windows before you can click another screen. Time entry not live updating with assignments being removed or added. We have not been able to get any help with getting our portal time entry set up and instructions on how to properly use that function.

It is a great tracking system for our sales team and our recruiters. We have been able to better fight our unemployment cases with tracking our notes and the assignment history. Also, the way Avionte calculates certain wages/taxes, ect for payroll it helps our Finance Dept. save alot of time.

Mistie K.

"Payroll Simplified"

What do you like best?

Avionte does a great job incorporating the front and back office. It houses all of the information needed for our clients and field professionals, and is easy to obtain. It does pretty much everything you could want to help a company run smoothly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be slow. Also, when billing for a client, if the original invoice only has hours worked then you can't make a correction to add travel or per diem after it has been posted unless you export to excel, or create a totally separate invoice with the travel or/and per diem. That is something that should be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just get it!! You won't regret it!

I process payroll and billing in Avionte and love how it's a one step process of entering the numbers in payroll and an invoice generating from those numbers. It is great.

Dave T.

"Our COMPAS Partnership wins "Best in Show""

What do you like best?

Their customer service is second to none.

What do you dislike?

The only issues we ever had with COMPAS were resolved years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Exceptionally intuitive solution that beat the others we considered hands-down.

Our entire sales & recruiting processes are handled within COMPAS. They are completely integrated with many of the systems we use in day-to-day operations from candidate search to a robust BI platform giving us real-time information on branch performance. The thing I appreciate most about them is they listen to what their customers are saying with regards to features & workflow, and are ALWAYS iterating to make the tool match customer workflow rather than having us make exceptions & accommodations to address limitations to the platform. There are several ATS platforms used by technical service staffing shops - we've evaluated many of them - and not only is COMPAS the best we've seen, it's also on the lower side of average in terms of licensing - it's a tremendous value.

Victoria F.

"more efficient than netsuite"

What do you like best?

Search results are instant, and email blasts can be sent right from the job posting. Also, you can post to other 3rd part sites (juju, glassdoor, indeed, linkdin). applications come through directly, and resumes are automatically imported.

What do you dislike?

email blasts can take up to 10 min to send, and you don't get a confirmation email. Resume format does not always look right if candidates apply through 3rd party site/

Recommendations to others considering the product:

(depending on what your needs are)... it gives you many tools and streamlines them into one easy to use platform.

we need to reach as many consultants as possible. Compas provides a platform where we can have a broad range of applicants, and easily upload a resume/profile of those we don't already have. Candidates can be pipelined from one search/posting to another if the qualify for more than one.

Liza P.

"Ok ATS, but very basic, full of quirks and unintuitive"

What do you like best?

Affordable price leaves us with more budget for LinkedIn Recruiter licenses

What do you dislike?

The lack of flexibility it gives for our careers page

Some of the "quirks" such as if you update things via the candidate profile page it doesn't automatically translate to the "talent manager" page.

It's the worst ATS I've ever used for automatically spotting duplicate profiles. I've had situations where there's been over 4 separate profiles for the same candidate

The Chrome plug-in for importing LinkedIn profiles frequently crashes and doesn't work with LinkedIn Recruiter.

Compas isn't a preferred talent partner with LinkedIn recruiter so we don't get the additional cross functionality between the two that we'd get with another ATS

Limited reporting functionality for specific candidates associated with reqs.

Other annoying quirks include the fact that the most recent resumé on a candidate profile isn't automtaically the one shown in the resumé viewing tab, even if it's set as the default.

The quick search toolbar for candidates is utterly woeful

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unless you have budget constraints, I would suggest using an alternate system for recruiting needs.

Even simple and cheap recruitment CRM systems (such as RDB) do a far far better job

It's a central place to save CVs and that's about it from my perspective

Sharon O.

"Webinar for new Texting options"

What do you like best?

Brandon presented a great Webinar on texting yesterday and it was easy to sign up and obtain my number. Great new feature in COMPAS! In today's world everyone is attached to their phone and not necessarily their email so this is great!

What do you dislike?

The minimum 160 Characters (limits introduction of who is contacting them and what about) and that I am not able to use my own phone number but I am sure I will get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am still a pretty new user but I sure like the new texting feature.

Have only worked with COMPAS for about 6 months so I am sure there is more power that I will learn as I use it.

Nina M.

"Great ATS and CRM! "

What do you like best?

Compas has been a completely new ATS experience compared to anything I've used in the past. It's extremely customizable, gives full oversight of metrics and req/sales progress, and is easy to adapt to and use on the fly, leaving more time to actually *do* as opposed to *input* for tracking.

What do you dislike?

It's a growing software and continues to push out updates that improve on function and usability. One day it'll settle into its complete form, but until then it's interesting to see the changes based on user feedback. The CRM migration was a doozie, but has freed up hours in my day now that it's complete. Since there's nothing on the market that matches its efficiency, it takes a bit to adapt to it and learn how to fully take advantage of the information that you now have at your fingertips.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This has completely changed the way I recruit and develop business. I would never have been able to reach new numbers and keep things from falling between the cracks so well without Compas. If I were to switch to another ATS now, my book of business would fall apart. Compas does half the work for me.

Huge time saver, no more blind spots in metrics/req visibility, and very easy to track and update profiles and work crossfunctionally.

Everett B.

"Great Staffing Product"

What do you like best?

We very much like having the ability to manage our data and reports that suite our business needs.

What do you dislike?

The "core" app is dated, however they have a new front end that is much better

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avionte is a great all around product that continues to grow and add functionality. If you are considering Avionte as an ATS, attending the Avionte show in July/Aug will allow you so see the full product, and what is coming.

We have been able to create a work flow that makes matching our candidates with our clients needs easier and faster.

Alain T.

"Great ATS for Recruiting Agencies"

What do you like best?

The platform is intuitive and packed with features that agencies need to find the best candidates in the market. The layout is very pleasing to the eye, the reports are in abundance and the customer support is second to none. Definitely the best platform I've ever used.

What do you dislike?

As with any new platform, there's a learning curve. Luckily, customer support is there to walk us through any issues we may encounter. Also, they take our suggestions to their development team and often add those features in our next release. COMPAS is a company that listens to its clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a list of must haves in a product so you can be sure COMPAS meets your standards.

Our recruiting team is much more productive with COMPAS. Less administrative tasks and more relationship-building is the key to our success. The sales team also likes the new company page interface, making it easy to see which clients we haven't spoken to in awhile.

Cheryl A.

"An ATS that I ENJOY Using!!! "

What do you like best?

The ease and functionality is far and beyond our previous systems. You can move throughout the system from client to candidate to jobs very quickly. Tracking the processes can happen in mulitple places and are easy to read/see/alter. You can customize the look/feel and pick the specific elements of what is important to see in each field.

What do you dislike?

The main hurdle we have had so far is with the job board applicants and not being able to mass delete/archieve unwanted candidates. The flip side of that is there are a lot of candidate's applying. The other hurdle that we are working through is Compas is not integrated fully with LinkedIN - which it should be!!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am not an IT person and quite frankly don't enjoy admin work. BUT I have found myself able to figure things out and work much more efficiently than in the past. If I don't know how to do something, they assist and will gladly do team training as needed. The team is fun - pleasure to work with.

As a business owner I am able to run all sorts of reports to show usage/kpi's/etc. As a recruiter I can communicate right in Compas easily with my team in a way that documents in the system vs. relying on texting/emailing/other. I also LOVE their TEXTING feature so I can text seamlessly with candidates and that communication get captured in their file vs. on my phone.

Scott B.

"Recomendation for Compas"

What do you like best?

I was with the same database for almost 10 years. It is always an adjustment HOWEVER I like the feel of the database. I truly like that i feel like Brandon Taleghani LISTENS to suggestions and TRULY tries to help. I like the ease of use with work flow in jobs. I like the texting feature a lot as well.

What do you dislike?

My biggest concern would be nominations to a client for a job order. There appear to be WAY more steps than use to and often can forget important steps like actually sending an email or attaching a resume. Both seem to be no brainers

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you want to grow with the current technology trends compas is the place for you. If you want the best service available compas is the place for you. Brandon is awesome

i am able to track my candidates with ease com pared to jobs. As an administrator i found the widgets in my compas extremely useful and user friendly

Dennis B.

"Compas is Top Notch"

What do you like best?

Compas is by far the best applicant tracking system out there. Technology is the best and they constantly are updating and creating features. I love that it was built by recruiters for recruiters. Having a live account manager to actually call is a testament as to how their customer serviice is. I have worked with 7 different databases and they win hands down

What do you dislike?

Really nothing to dislike. If you have an idea to make things better they listen and do everything in their power to satisfy your request.

I found a database in Compas that does everything I need and finally have a system that will help me grow my business.

Kevin K.

"Just started with Compas, so far, so good!"

What do you like best?

The support from both Greg and Brandon has been excellent. They are not too busy to help us on a call, or webcast. They but go above an beyond. The System itself is easy to use, and we love the texting features.

What do you dislike?

Minor issues. One would be able to attach saved documents in the system, right into the e-mail. You can templates, but we have many items to save, and that would be cumbersome.

The System itself is easy to use, and we love the texting features. Having it be 100% browser based, is great too!

Sam S.

"The platform is built solid, but needs some tweaks "

What do you like best?

The dashboard and widgets are full of useful information, you can move them around and customize what you want to see. Job details are straight forward and uploading documents are super fast.

What do you dislike?

Not having the ability to see activity in the job details page, not having the ability to edit branded Word documents through Compas is a major downfall of the ATS. Back office functionality is a little sketchy along with being able to see on a client management side why a candidate is no longer with a company due to fallout. This would be a great build feature.

We are working to have an all around great CRM and ATS system in one. Compas has super fast servers, and this is a game changer, but there are several build and developer areas that needs focus.

Rebecca B.

"Solid ATS "

What do you like best?

Customer Service is excellent with COMPAS. They provide a dedicated account manager who responds very quickly to problems and questions.

I appreciate the simplicity of the system. Its very straightforward and easy to navigate. There are not a lot of bells and whistles but I prefer it that way.

The integration with the Indeed database is a great tool. Being able to pull that information directly into the database is a huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

I wish the users had more ability to configure and use the system according to their needs. It feels like the system was built in pieces and sometimes the pieces don't integrate well. For example: The web questions that that an applicant is asked to complete during the application process have to be accessed through an additional pop up rather than being part of the applicant profile. Therefore, those questions can't be used as sorting fields within the applicant list.

COMPAS has been a very reliable system. The previous ATS we used constantly had issues and often went down.

We have gained the ability to tag candidates with certain skill sets, industry experience, etc. This has provided us with the ability to easily maintain an accessible pipeline.

Mark L.

"Highly Recommend COMPAS for Any Recruiting Organization"

What do you like best?

The system helps our company run more efficient within the main 3 areas of the business:

(1) ATS/Recruiting

(2) CRM/Sales

(3) Time & Expense/Back Office

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about COMPAS and we thankfully have zero plans on changing systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All companies have different requirements when it comes to evaluating an ATS but if you're business specializes in placing temporary and full-time talent I would definitely recommend evaluation COMPAS.

The back office platform allows the company to run leaner so we can invest and focus more time and money on new business activities.

"Average software and support"

What do you like best?

We work in a niche industry and have a unique approach to our recruiting process. I like the ability to sort search results by "last contacted date" to find candidates I recently communicated with.

What do you dislike?

Often times we receive conflicting answers to our issues (when we have an answer or resolution). Support can take above average times to respond or look into an issue. I feel the software is behind the times for what they offer and for the cost. They often make changes/updates without notifying us which affects custom reports or modifications to our core application. I do not like having to work in both the core application and AERO to accomplish my tasks. I look forward to one single platform that merges the capabilities of both.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure that your workflow process will be able to continue with the features Avionte offers. We have found several work-arounds in our 6+ years of use to be able to continue our processes.

The AERO platform has been very helpful in updating employee records and saving new documents to profiles. The document upload ability has saved me so much time which allows me to focus on recruiting versus administrative tasks.

"Highly recommended ATS system!"

What do you like best?

COMPAS has come a long way. Shaena, our COMPAS representative, is very helpful in issues that we experience. She is always there when we have questions, and she ensures that we are using COMPAS to the fullest. From our experiences with other ATS systems, we find that COMPAS does a great job of streamlining the processes from beginning to end. We definitely recommend COMPAS.

What do you dislike?

We have had issues when pulling up reports through this system - however that being said, we have worked hand in hand with our COMPAS rep to resolve these issues.

A big benefit is that you save time using this ATS. We are able to post jobs, look up candidates, complete placements in a timely manner, and do many other things with out a lot of repetitiveness.

AI

"A Great Step Forward"

What do you like best?

Candidate management and ease of use when sharing positions with various job boards. Tracking/accountability across the recruiting team.

What do you dislike?

Quick search feature could do a better job of predicting the most relevant items. For example, when searching a name, my current employees or those communicated with most recently should appear near the top when there are multiple or partial matches

Recommendations to others considering the product:

COMPAS has really good tech and Brandon has been an excellent resource who understands the staffing business. He has proven to be easily reachable and he reacts quickly to inquiries. Ease of implementation depends largely on the company looking to bring on new software but the support is there to make it successful. I believe COMPAS will only get better in time.

External job postings, internal pipeline management, employee timekeeping

Virginia K.

"Great Staffing Software"

What do you like best?

Avionte makes the payroll and billing very easy to use, which in turn makes our reporting (namely commission/sales calcs) much easier than the way we used to do it out of multiple systems.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to save reports (as a "favorite," like in Quickbooks) after I format them so that I don't have to reformat them again each time.

Our sales reporting and tracking is much, much easier.

Debbie W.
View Original May 19, 2017

"Owner"

What do you like best?

Continuing improvement to bring more usable features. Our account manager, Hampton Chen, does a great job to updating us on new features, giving us tips and helping with any problems that we encounter.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes. This is the best CRM system I have used in my recruiting career.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

COMPAS has exceeded our needs as a boutique sized staffing firm. COMPAS continues to add and improve features making it a CRM that we will not outgrow.

We utilize COMPAS as our database and is a primary tool enabling us to conduct business

Karen M.

"Friendly staff who care"

What do you like best?

Compas is cloud based and fairly fast, making it easy to access. I also have had great correspondence with their personal & caring staff.

What do you dislike?

The ever shifting UI can sometimes create training headaches and it's also hard to generate printed reports from it. Sometimes very basic requests take a long time to process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compas is a company that hires people that really care about the value you are getting from the product. They are not pushy salespeople but those that have experience in recruiting themselves oftentimes and try to creatively come up with solutions to help you succeed.

Quickly sorting through a massive database of clients. This system has more tools and widget options.

US
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Compas Review "

What do you like best?

LinkedIn integration- from LinkedIn you can quickly add candidates to compas. Create certain mandatory fields to ensure that you are getting enough data before inputting into the system. It also allows you to email and even text candidates or clients right through the system. It is also easy to input feedback and interview stages throughout the entire process

What do you dislike?

User friendliness- the software isn't visually appealing and is a bit cumbersome to use. Running reports isn't as easy as other software in the space. The mobile aspect is also clunky and not user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would reccomend if you are a small shop (10-50 people)

We have one location for all of our candidate and client info to reside. It is easy to get a lot of information at the appropriate time. It also keeps clients and candidates on the same page by making it easy to update where certain people are in the interview process

"Constantly Improving"

What do you like best?

There have been several times over the past five years that I have needed reporting that wasn't offered. Most of the time I have been able to work with Compas to either develop a standard or custom report to meet my needs. The regular feature additions in recent years has been helpful, too, as several key issues that my team had have been addressed.

What do you dislike?

There are still places where it feels like it takes too many clicks to do what you want to do. And the reporting, while always improving, is still not as robust as other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Demo the candidate workflows and other normal tasks you would use the platform to do.

We have become more efficient as a business by using Compas workflows consistently.

Chantal S.

"Fast and friendly"

What do you like best?

For all the years we are with Compas we always received fast and friendly service. We are not n the same time zone this was one of our biggest worries and it doesn't matter service is always fast doesn't matter what time we send a request for service

What do you dislike?

We do not have anything that we dislike about Compas

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our experience has been very very positive with Compas

all of our recruiting, Compas has helped us a lot in finding the right candidate for the right job

Travis P.

"I have used Avionte for 11 years"

What do you like best?

Avionte is a very complete system and has always valued input from its users. They are constantly improving the program.

What do you dislike?

There are two items I most dislike about Avionte. 1) Support - it is very unresponsive and may take days or weeks to have problems resolved. 2) The lack of integrations and willingness to partner with other resources. It seems that Avionte has become a very money driven company at the expense of its customers.

Have payroll and reporting built into the system prevents us from using other systems. Ideally I would like us to run every function within Avionte and not outside of Avionte.

"Good ATS"

What do you like best?

I like that you can track candidates throughout the recruitment process and use the system to send resumes to hiring managers as well as advertise in multiple places

What do you dislike?

There are functions that do not exist - if you would like to extract all applications per posting in one go, you don't have the option - you need to go through the req and download each resume separately.

Another thing is the reporting function - there are some metrics like that do not show - example is offers accepted ration and there is a lot of inflexibility when you build your own reports using the system. I'd like to see that improved in the future.

We use it to track candidates and advertise current openings.

Sara P.

"Easy to use software! Outstanding tech staff!"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use. I can easily toggle between jobs and candidates.The additional feature of emailing numerous resumes at once is a HUGE help especially given my day to day. The support provided by the Compas team is fantastic. I always have a reply within minutes of my initial help email.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say there is anything I dislike just yet. I'm only an abbreviated user if you will. I haven't had more than 3 months utilizing the software.

I cannot say I'm having any business problems this far into my usage. The benefits are the ability to upload multiple candidates at once via email, easily uploading one resume at a time by myself, detailed search functionality that allows me to be super specific in what I need to pull up at one time, and automatic links to a LinkedIn search for my candidates. I find that feature particularly helpful so I can go back and forth between individuals when Pipelining them to a role.

Ashley A.

"Best CRM we have used!"

What do you like best?

Love my support rep, love the product, overall they are 10/10. It's a startup so you would think there are problems, but not really, and any issues are handled very well by your rep. Sidney is literally the best.

What do you dislike?

There are improvements, but they seem to be making them. The product gets better with every iteration!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Honestly, it's the best out there. We were looking at bullhorn and were sold in the end by support. I am happy with my decision.

Search - you can actually find the right people! The tags are incredible and the search has a lot of options

Storage / in put data - easy to input and store data

Jennifer R.