Anytime Collect

3.9

A global solution for accounts receivable automation that helps businesses get paid faster.

Work for Anytime Collect?

Learning about Anytime Collect?

Anytime Collect Reviews

Ask Anytime Collect a Question
Showing 21 Anytime Collect reviews
Anytime Collect review by Abraham T.
Abraham T.

"Effective Collections Tool"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to manage and customize collection efforts in a clear and organized way has significantly improved our DSO. Providing customers a way that the can view their account details, get pdf invoice copies and even make payments without contacting us directly has freed up the time spent on collections efforts.

What do you dislike?

For our customers whom decide to take advantage of the pay now feature there can be a learning curve depending on if they typically pay in advance or if there are trying to take advantage of a credit on there account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for the initial setup to be a bit of a learning curve.

We have significantly improved our DSO. The quantity of issues that are significantly past due has greatly decreased, so we are better suited to devote our time to areas that have been neglected previously. We utilize that ability for multiple users to see notes made on previous issues and the resulting efforts that have been made.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Anytime Collect
Anytime Collect review by Laurent B.
Laurent B.

"Happy customer...improved DSO and much more organized now!"

What do you like best?

No longer using spreadsheets and handwritten notes for collections! Anytime Collect has made it super easy with the automation of collection emails, the capability to maintain notes. Our customers love the self-service ability to retrieve their statement and invoices, as well as, pay with credit card through Anytime Collect. The ATC team is constantly looking to improve their software and values their customer's feedback.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve especially during setup, however you do have access to a very knowledge team that is always willing to train and assist. There is also a great resource of online video tutorials and they have monthly training webinars as well.

Anytime Collect has helped us greatly improve our DSO. It's also such a time saver. For me, it's much faster and easier to send invoices/statements to our customer through ATC than through our ERP system. I also like that anyone with the proper access can easily see all of my notes on a customer's account, should any question arises. ATC allows me to focus my attention on other issues now that some tasks are now automated.

What AR Automation solution do you use?

Anytime Collect review by Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.

"Very Efficient Program "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to make scheduled calls and keep track of were you are at in the collection process with each customer. You have everything for each customer in one convent location, invoices, payments, payment plans, emails, everything!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system does have glitches, but what technology doesn't. It can also be slow at times so when I am on the phone at the time it can be challenging.

Our average days to collect has gone down significantly and that is due to how easy it is to keep track of calls and days past due with the system. Auto-Emails being generated by Anytime collect have not only helped customers with paying invoices but saved the company so much time.

Anytime Collect review by Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.

"A Great Way to Organize Collections Without All the Double Touches"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is noted in one place. There is no longer a need to copy and past emails from Outlook into the ERP for everyone to see. I love that we can organize automated efforts and easily edit them as things change with our aging. Additonally. the team at ATC makes it easy to ask questions and quickly replies to all concerns. My day revolves 80% around utilizing this system; knowing the support is there and that our concerns/needs are taken seriously make this product a definite win.

What do you dislike?

I only one have one dislike and that has to do with the inability to copy and paste an image into my emails. In order to send a screenshot of information, the user must paste it into a word/excel document and then attach. There are times I want that image to be right there to see without opening an attachment. All too often a customer will say they never received it, or they are skimming an email and don't take the time to review anything that isn't "in their face".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementing Anytime Collect to handle our collections workflow was a very east process. The team at ATC is very supportive and makes themselves available to answer any questions regardless of where in the process you are. This software offers the ability to categorize receivables without the need to create additional reports within your current ERP.

We use ATC to organize all of our collections efforts. The software has assisted in our ability to contact any customer with a past due balance with their automated notices. Additionally, we have been able to segregate portfolios and then adjust as necessary to manage workflow. ATC makes this process easy and efficient while also saving time.

Anytime Collect review by Peter N.
Peter N.

"Must-need product for any company with >100 invoices/month"

What do you like best?

Highly customizable software solution that should work with almost any business model. Also very responsive/knowledgeable customer service and onboarding support; top-in-class sales and support team. They even worked with us to create the Intacct integration as well. Unfortunately, we are only really using the automated email workflow as that was the most pressing need for us and as you can see below, the rest of the product wasn't up to speed with our needs.

What do you dislike?

The hosted version of this product is fairly slow which makes the email workflow basically useless - workflow is about 4x slower than just using gmail so we haven't been able to use any of the email or event tracking or team management features. Their analytics are mostly useless too as they are not flexible and frankly too ugly to share with anyone except junior staff. Probably lower 5% of all UI/UX that exists in the market today (think 2003 salesforce). Also, they could really use a re-occurring payment feature for our customers' payment portal. However, what can't be figured out intuitively through design is easily handled by their very competent support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to go with an established player to help improve collections, Anytime Collect is the solution for you. If you are interested in working with startups who may be more innovative in terms of ease of use and features, there are a few other players out there worth looking into.

Sending reminder emails to customers is very tedious and manual without software like Anytime Collect. After about 100 invoices a month, you are certainly losing money by not investing in collections management software. We are using the automated emails that include links to invoices with payment portal. Through revamping our collections policies and practices, including using ATC, we cut our DSO in half, with our best DSO only a couple days beyond our average terms.

Anytime Collect review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"Anytime Collect helped get me organized!"

What do you like best?

I love that Anytime Collect was able to filter out the accounts that I need to focus on and I was able to set up reports and emails to run automatically. Was definitely a big time saver!

What do you dislike?

It's not necessarily a dislike but it took some time getting to know the system and how it works. I've been using it for almost a year now and I know there are still SO many things that I don't realize it can do. I've just been focusing on the stuff that I have learned and am slowly branching out and exploring all the other possibilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So much information at your fingertips and you can sort and rearrange it so you can see what you need.

I've been able to save tons of time with the automatic emailing. I also love that I'm able to leave notes on each account and that the system keeps all correspondence. It's easy to open up the program and know exactly where you need to start that day.

Anytime Collect review by Sandee M.
Sandee M.

"The best Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like that when I have something I need help with that Anytime Collect is there to help right on the spot.

What do you dislike?

I would really like a printed manual. There is an on line help that you can print out. But I would like everything in a printout so I can make my notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will help automate your Accounts Receivables. You will have more time to do other things. You will know each day who you need to contact and what action you need to take. Makes like easier. Great Customer Service. Always ready to help with anything you need. Great Company !!

I like the automation of emails. That really helps and free up our time.

Anytime Collect review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Works well but a little clunky"

What do you like best?

I like that I can set up Credit Classes to send out mass email blasts

What do you dislike?

I don't like the customer view, the amount of locations I have to use to set up a credit class, and the fact that the verbiage is confusing. There are a TON of options to select from when setting up a credit class which can be great but is not user friendly. I needed to have someone walk me through it multiple times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more user friendly. Its a lot of great features but much too difficult for someone to jump in and start using it. Maybe create some tutorials so we can help ourselves before having to schedule time with a support agent. the Support Team is GREAT, but I hate to waste their time.

I am making sure all of my customers are being touched via email at very specific times in their invoices history which is great. Most people dont realize they are missing invoices until it is very late and this helps remove that issue. They can see all their invoices in one spot and that is very convenient

Anytime Collect review by Chris E.
Chris E.

"Excellent software and support for managing a difficult collection process."

What do you like best?

The system allows for automated work queues, detailed notes at the account and invoice level. Automated email communication with statement and invoice attachments. Nice Dashboard with top-level analytics and major accounts presented. Great customer portal allowing for self-service of pulling missing invoices by customer and allow for online payments on account.

What do you dislike?

SAAS model is slow at times and the outbound emails are not using our domain email extension. This causes concern with some customers that it is spam until they confirm with our Accounting department.

Consolidated receivables view of all 4 companies which share common customer base. Allow for single communication/focus on collection effort. Eliminate need for paper statements.

Anytime Collect review by Whitney G.
Whitney G.

"Increases actual payables which is the ultimate goal.... a few speed bumps however. "

What do you like best?

I love the automatic notifications for new emails, past due notifications and proof of communication with a customer all in one area.

What do you dislike?

The online credit card payment abilities have had more than one issue. I still have yet to have our ACH payment option setup so will have to have some patience in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to put work into the setup for this product to be most valuable.

I solved getting invoices to my customers in a timely manor as well as collection follow ups by using Anytime. This product allows you to automate both these process after initial setup.

Anytime Collect review by Mauro F.
Mauro F.

"DSO improvement and more online payments"

What do you like best?

What I like the best, is the ability to automatize processes and supervise my agents work. As well, the dashboard offers a clear view of the Receivables to make the right strategic desicions

What do you dislike?

I really like everything, since if I dislike something I talk to the developers and fix it in the next release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to reduce your DSO and have an "extra Agent" working 24/7, Anytime Collect is your best choice.

We have over 3000 customers to be contacted in a certain period of time and ATC does the first contacts like I have 2 more agents working for me.

Anytime Collect review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"ATC has its benefits, but there are also several glitches that have been occurring for months. "

What do you like best?

Being able to store contacts and notes all in one place. Simultaneously send emails, look up information and store notes. The system syncs with our accounting system daily to keep everything up to date.

What do you dislike?

Frequently logged out while using, attachments often do not attach, some days we are not even able to log in to the system. ATC can also be very slow when trying to send emails or attach documents making efficiency lack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Frequently logged out of application. Lags a lot as well.

Solutions - Being able to send emails and look up information as well as store notes all in one location. Benefits - all information is easy to access and in one place. ATC syncs with our accounting system daily and keeps up to date.

Anytime Collect review by Steven A.
Steven A.

"A good AR experience"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Anytime Collect is that you can keep track of everything in a simple way, setup and program alerts for specific customers.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact that it's web-based. I hope to see a downloadable version in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this software. Really. It's the best for gathering all the info and putting it in the right spot, with alerts, schedules, reminders, notes, emails, EVERYTHING you need.

We use it as an email blast sender, we review account statuses, and gather information in a centralized way. The real benefit you can see in time saving and info organization.

Anytime Collect review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Automation cuts collection time to half"

What do you like best?

I like that customers can see all their account details and payment history. They can also pay through the portal via credit card or ACH. Customers can send message directly to us in the portal.

What do you dislike?

The system is not very user friendly. Training is definitely required to set up the account and emails. We have to contact report pretty often for minimum changes needed through out the time, however, the support turn around time is pretty fast.

Sending automatic past due reminders

Client can pay via ACH or credit card via link provided in email or portal directly.

Anytime Collect review by Administrator

"Business Analyst with Guardsman Group"

What do you like best?

Anytime Collect allows me to review multiple companies' Receivables status at in a quick and seamless manner.

What do you dislike?

There are instances when support is lacking. That is the timeliness of responses to issues has room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anytime Collect is a good product to use once your have your business requirements in order.

Anytime collect allows us to better manage our receivables in terms of holding our collections teams more accountable and giving management real time visibility of what is happening. We have been ale to gauge the efforts of our collectors.

Anytime Collect review by Administrator

"Takes a bit of patience"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can upload supporting documents for clients that may require same.

What do you dislike?

The format of reports that are setup via the filters

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conduct a full feasibility study based on current operations of your organization and investigate whether or not Anytime Collect can fulfill all your requirements prior to purchasing so that there are no surprises upon implementation

Collections on a broad scale, we have realized that we are able to view invoices and payments for multiple clients across the group of companies

Anytime Collect review by User

"Best Collection Software"

What do you like best?

The best thing about ATC is that it touches every single past due account with email templates that the user sets up. You are not limited to collection letters, you can send Welcome letters, or any other type of communication you need to push out to your customer.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike, e2b is consistently listening to their customers and enhancing their software.

Every single account that has a past due balance is being contacted and our collection ratio has increased.

Anytime Collect review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"not what the sales representative showed us at all - bad decision"

What do you like best?

The demonstration was amazon, but unfortunately that's where it ended. This program on paper was ideal, but it never even launched. Botched delivery from day one.

What do you dislike?

The site is extremely slow. I am better off downloading my data into excel from EPICOR and creating statements myself versus trying to make sense of Anytime Collect. Every click is another point of frustration and permanent buyers remorse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont. Just don't.

No AR problems were solved as a result of purchasing Anytime Collect. In fact, it only created a larger one when I had to justify the wasted expense to my CFO and Controller. The only benefit from my mistaken purchase is a life-long lesson to never believe a software sales professional.

Anytime Collect review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

I love how much time this program saves me! It really streamlines our business.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be notified by email if someone leaves a message thru ATC.

Anytime collect gets our invoices to customers with a payment link so that we can get paid!

Anytime Collect review by User

"Great Statement and notice software"

What do you like best?

We use this to send out Open invoice statements to dealers every 10 days as well as month end statements. We see an increase in payments after we sent the open invoice report out

What do you dislike?

sometimes a little slow switching from one items to another

no problems at this time. Any time there is a problem, they are very quick to respond. The benefit is being able to send out the bulk notifications with current statements attached with little or no effort

Anytime Collect review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"Not for Single Tenant Cloud Customers"

What do you like best?

Ability to annotate invoices, theory of getting sales force involved in collection

What do you dislike?

Support, not easy to use , Very long and expensive implementation

We may discontinue use

Learning about Anytime Collect?

* We monitor all Anytime Collect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.