Vonage Business

Vonage Business is redefining business communications. True to our roots as a technology disruptor, we've embraced technology to transform how companies communicate to create better business outcomes. Our unique cloud communications platform brings together a robust unified communications solution with the agility of embedded, contextual communications APIs. This powerful combination enables businesses to collaborate more productively and engage their customers more effectively across messaging, chat, social media, video and voice.

Work for Vonage Business?

Learning about Vonage Business?

Vonage Business Reviews

Ask Vonage Business a Question
Showing 171 Vonage Business reviews
Vonage Business review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Vonage Business gets us Business"

What do you like best?

The features and options for communicating with our customers. We can be reached and reach out customers from any device available and from anywhere our employees may be.

Also, Like the time of day routing, follow me features and simultaneous ring of employee personal phones.

The Iphone app is a big plus. Now the computer APP lets us answer calls where we are focused the most, at our computers.

What do you dislike?

The system occasionally resets and we have to reprogram some features. this has happened at lest four times in the last 12 months. This causes issues when we are expecting calls to ring in an overflow situation.

You eliminated a feature awhile ago that in my opinion was a great feature. When we would get a voice mail message, which could have been either after hours or because of overflow during hours, we were able to go into the Iphone application and make a note when someone called back the customer right on the app with the results of the follow up. That has been removed and now, we have to email everyone when someone responds to a voice mail left by the customer. particularly if we had to leave the customer a message and then when the customer calls back in, and a different employee received the call, they don't have a way to look directly on the phone app to see what the last person did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Vonage Business to manage inbound and outbound communications for customer contacts. The various options allow our employees to more easily access our customers.

The top priority for us is being able to get back to our customers when they have to leave us a message due to volume. The features of being able to call the customer back from our computer or mobile phone and have the number appear to the customer as our business line is key in reaching our customer in fewer attempts.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Vonage Business
Vonage Business review by Eva C.
Eva C.

"Dialed In"

What do you like best?

I like that my phones transfer to a backup in the event of an outage of my internet (which we have often). Also that the staff is always VERY Willing to help with my needs as for a tiny office like ours we do not have to be in the system regular. I like they ARE dialing in the ease of saving holiday greetings and automatically reverting back to original message. I have referred to several friends who have HIGH-SPEED internet (doesn't work right otherwise).

What do you dislike?

It's a bit overwhelming for a small facility such as ours. We want things to be smaller and easier to work with, not have to figure out 20 different toggles to get our standard 3 tasks done; then again... customer service has helped me maneuver every time (different ways for the same thing) with a smile. So even the bad isn't bad.

This isn't so applicable to us. We did have 3 extensions, but as one of them didn't have high enough internet speed we've had to unplug that phone as it was just too stressful to some to have conversations on it.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Vonage Business review by zuber k.
zuber k.

"Vonage is Incredible"

What do you like best?

I like the audio quality the most. I love Vonage because I can carry my telephone anywhere. I can call the candidates at any point of time, with a good Internet connectivity the voice quality is superb. I have also install the Vonage app on my desktop and my personal laptop.

I can easily send text messages, can call candidates from the Vonage app.

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes, but sometimes due to low Internet connectivity, the Vonage app stuck for a while

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Vonage app is the best app for making phone calls sending text and to hear our voicemails.

This app is very easy to use and can solve our business purpose.

I am working from India, so sometimes I need to call my candidates from home so I can easily to do that from my Vonage app. The candidates can also call me, send text or leave voice messages.

After a long weekend I am able to hear all the voice messages left by the vendors and candidates.

Vonage Business review by Rohit S.
Rohit S.

"Vonage is Awesome!!"

What do you like best?

I like the voice quality the most . With a good internet connection it works absolutely brilliantly .

I also like the Vonage Android app- with this i can carry my office with me where i am in the world .

I personally also like the option to send and receive text messages , this makes it very easy . As a result you avoid calling up for small questions .

The vonage app for windows also works wonder when using it on your laptop . Its always easier to send a text via keyboard rather than using your cellphone . Listening to all your voicemails after a long weekend too makes it easier .

What do you dislike?

There are not many things that i dislike , but i hate waiting for more than 10 minutes when the customer service is called .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this app if you wish to have a crisp quality of voice as a result creating a very good impression with your customers/clients .

We work for an American based company in India . Having a personal US number helps us reach our customers easily and the fact that they can call us back makes it useful too .

Vonage Business review by Jeremiah R.
Jeremiah R.

"Vonage is the best product in the market"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use

The voice quality is amazing

keeping track of missed calls and received call is easy

Checking voicemails and leaving voicemails is good as well

The vonage app is very good as it gives notification during incoming calls.

The app is also helpful as it allows leaving text messages.

What do you dislike?

The volume could be higher

The connection is very fragile

There is disturbance in voice many a times.

But other than that everything else is really excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vonage is a very good product when it comes to have an american phone number. I recommend this to every person working offshore or in my field of work.

I work for a US based company based out of India. So Vonage helps me in connecting to american associates, clients and consultants as well.

Vonage Business review by Akshita N.
Akshita N.

"Best VoIP available for use"

What do you like best?

The best I found out of Vonage is its easy Setup, It has best call quality which I like the most.

Its interface is quite user friendly, Easy for calling and messaging.

As it is use VoIP you can just connect any of your devices. It has Android App and also available for ios. You can use it directly from your phone also.

I found this as the best App as it help all users to stay in touch.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any such dislikes for this app. But when i used vonage on windows the App was not working fine. Connection always lost and when you try to reload the page the ask me to downlead the desktop setup each time. I always download the updated version but again and again they come up with new update and the connection get lost.

For mac to is working fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

we are using this from the start and it is the best service provider for all international calling.

I really liked the interface and it services. easy call forwarding, Easy settings, Easy set up.

All in all the best we can have for good set of calling and messaging.

As a company we are working from a different country and we have to do international calling as we have our clients based in United states.

We started using Vonage and we never felt that we need to change to other software. we are happy using this

Vonage Business review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Using of vonage"

What do you like best?

I like the loyalty of vonage it's been a great pleasure to have vonage on my business, has a complete set of what we need and the most we like it is the vonage portal admin.

What do you dislike?

Vonage is very cool but sometime I dont like when a cannot make another call while I am on another call, both calls finish as soon as I dial the other number

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend vonage to users looking for good calls out there because trust me is gonna help in everthing you might need for a system of calls and monitoring. Get it you won't regret!

Vonage has help my business during the years we have with it by record everything we make on the phone, voicemails, calls, messages, etc

Vonage Business review by Amit M.
Amit M.

"Excellent service across multiple platforms"

What do you like best?

Accessibility of phone via Desk device & Mobile Phone Application. This sort of mobility is giving the recruiters an extra edge. Also there is SMS service available like local phone carrier services for our work VoIP number.

What do you dislike?

The missed calls feature in Mobile App has many wrong notifications. Even after i check my missed calls and / or called back the person from my Desk phone but still it shows as Missed call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cross Reference of Phone numbers with the Email or digital footprint of the person associated iwth the nmumber. In this way, ALL INFO'S DATA WILL BE CENTRALISED & AVAILABLE TO EVERYBODY!!

Immense HELP for our Recruitment industry where people around the world are working either physically in USA or remotely located outside USA.

Vonage Business review by Ron M.
Ron M.

"Consistantly Hig Standards & Quality"

What do you like best?

Being in Technology, we have NO issues with Installations and have NO Reservations Suggesting and Reselling Vonage for Business Products.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is when I do call for Tech Support its off shore, luckily the English spoken is very good and understandable, it's just to bad that it's not US Based!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO your research > Qualify your Current Needs | Requirements >Take Future Growth into Consideration > Don't be affraid to call Vonage Support whether it's Billing or Tech Support!

To date, we have had no real issues. We have customers Located on the East Coast as well as Canada. We have NO problem as of this Note supporting our Customers and falling back on Vonage Tech Support as last Resort..

Vonage Business review by James S.
James S.

"Great small business VoIP provider"

What do you like best?

Vonage is a great VoIP provider. The call quality is great. The on-boarding process was very simple and straightforward, and the support throughout the whole process was top notch. The sales representative was very helpful without being pushy. The administrative portal is very intuitive and makes changing users or phones very easy. You can even setup a Vonage phone on your smart phone so you will never miss a call again. They also have integrations like click to dial and Salesforce logging to make the sales process much easier.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that you cannot set a schedule within the smartphone app. So if you forget to turn it on you might miss a call, or if you forget to turn it off you may get woken up in the middle of the night with an international call.

We needed an affordable no contract small business VoIP solution. We receive all of those benefits with Vonage.

Vonage Business review by Mario A.
Mario A.

"Wonderful service with great features for businesses "

What do you like best?

I like that everyone can use their cell phones to receive and make calls through the vonage app. Being able to use the Vonage app is the single best feature that Vonage has provided.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the connectivity issues we've had with phones, the polycom vvx 300 will start saying sip info error but vonage customer service has always been able to fix every problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Purchase the higher end model phones , i say this because we've had some problems with the lower end phones from polycom vvx300 but i've heard that their higher end color and touchscreen phones have been great.

We were able to reduce our office cost by switching all offices over from telco to vonage.

Vonage Business review by Asif S.
Asif S.

"Vonage Business review "

What do you like best?

Vonage business is a great software and very useful to make and receive call. It is very easy to use and handle.

Voice clarity is very good compare to other device. It has many useful feature like, we can do conference, transfer calls and the best feature what I like the Vonage Business application.

By using Vonage Business app we can send and receive text messages as well.

What do you dislike?

Overall it’s a great software, however sometimes the voice clarity get drop and the mobile application work really slow.

Appreciate if Vonage could fix that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software to others, it is very useful.

We are into recruitment services and phone is the basic need for that. We were using different software’s before Vonage for calling and facing many issues.

However since we switched to Vonage, all our problems got solved like call and voice breakage and the best thing is Vonage application. We can use it from anywhere

Vonage Business review by Nick  M.
Nick M.

"Great service with straight forward pricing "

What do you like best?

The amount of services you get standard with every extension is more than any other VoIP provider out there ..

What do you dislike?

Dislike the new online portal, The old one was more intuitive. The new portal they have options buried under topics that in my mind are not logical. The other it I dislike is the Recovery Fee it adds unnecessary charges to the bill and Vonage is the only VoIP company that charges one

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Vonage should do away with the recovery fee or make it a smaller amount

Vonage needs also to train its lower Tier Support to not follow script. if frustrating on a tech call to have the technician tell that a router maybe the issue when the service has been up and running for more than 1 year without any issues.

We were solving the cost of calling toll free calls inter company calling long distance and local

you realized I significant reduction in the cost of our telecommunication needs

Vonage Business review by Lisa L.
Lisa L.

"Happy 90% of the time"

What do you like best?

I do like the ability to manage online and make/receive calls from y computer, even though not completely user friendly in my opinion (and I do have computer skills). The only reason I switched from Vonage residential to business was better hold music than they phone I was using.

What do you dislike?

Calls drop on a regular basis. Vonage blames it on internet connection/speed and internet company blames it on Vonage. I have used several connection/speed test websites and they show there isn't an issue. I have spent over 20 hours on the phone with technical support between setting up and trying to fix. Bought router as advised by one tech, then returned it when it didn't fix the issue and other tech said I didn't need. Now just pray for the best and deal with it until I have more time to dedicate to the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Been using Vonage since 2010 and am 90% happy. My recent frustration could be due to "change" and unfamiliarity of Vonage business vs Vonage residential.

Flexibility in where I can make/receive calls has allowed us to work from the road when business or pleasure take us out of the office.

Vonage Business review by User

"Vonage - Great Help to Communicate"

What do you like best?

1) The best thing about vonage is that it has a great voice Quality which is very clear and HD.

2) It allows to use a seperate desktop app and mobile app to send and receive texts. This mobile app allows us to use vonage at home also on holidays.

3) We work from India for US Based client so it is a great help so that even in emergency when we are not present at office we can work from home.

4) Vonage has a great UI and attractive looking platform.

5) As soon as someone sends a text it is received its never late with Vonage Customers.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things which i can say i don't like or dislikes, but for sure their is a lot of problem sometime even when the internet connection is good the voice breaks so much that we cannot afford to talk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes everyone should use vonage it provides a great calling service and customer service is available anytime you contact them with all the help they can provide.

Great Help Vonage

Problem solving - yes it has solved my problem before this i was using some other service which did not allowed me to use texting Features but Vonage has allocated that feature.

Vonage Business review by Administrator

"Unique Feature "

What do you like best?

We switched to Vonage because of the ability have our messages transcribed, as well I can copy all the messages at one time to a spreadsheet to manage phone calls.

What do you dislike?

Vonage is in the process of switching to a new format that will not allow copying of messages all at one time. They will need to be copied one at a time. If this change is made permanently, I will need to find a new Voip.I understand there is a new format rolling out soon. PLEASE do NOT force old users to move to the new format. It doesn't offer the same functionality as the old. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was told I may be forced to switch to the new platform soon after speaking with a Vonage rep. I have seen the new platform, and if I am forced to give up the old format I will look for a new product.

We are able to keep all messages received in a spreadsheet to track who has answered which phone calls. I don't think I could do this If I did not transfer them to a spreadsheet. Plus I can keep messages in perpetuity.

Vonage Business review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Vonage for business makes this office manager so happy!"

What do you like best?

Setting up phones is a breeze. No need to learn any coding. Tech support is always there for me. They are always improving their software. Easy to buy phones from Amazon or any reliable vendor.

What do you dislike?

The iPhone app doesn't allow you to transfer calls. Oh well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Nothing to lose if you're considering. You might get hooked.

Deploying flexible phone system is difficult if you have to depend on a vendor and wait for stuff to happen. Vonage makes everything super easy with your dashboard, setup screens, and great, patient, tech support. It's DIY in many ways -- yet powerful like a top professional phone system. Features galore. Seriously awesome.

Vonage Business review by Jay D.
Jay D.

"Great product, great service"

What do you like best?

Amazon chime is included for screen sharing and video conferencing with clients.

What do you dislike?

Wish I was able to pass control and have other people in the meeting share their screen and take over their mouse control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at all options. If other solutions are less expensive be wary of the quality of connections and calls. I was ready to throw my old provider's Mitel phone out the window. We had dropped calls, constant reboots with that system, it was a pain. So far - Vonage has had crystal clear calls, great features, 100% uptime stability... just a great solution.

WAY easier to host meetings and connect than Skype or Join.me.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

Sound quality seems to be very good. Whenever I need to call customer service, the cs people tend to be very professional and friendly. I also like that it is pretty easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I really wish it played my hold music even when it is just connecting to an extension. Our old provider did that and most people really enjoyed the sond we play so they were happy and upbeat when the phone got answered. It also helped if the call didn't get picked up right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend.

Vonage makes it really easy to have customers and vendors get through to me easily. I have my extension just go directly to my cell phone so it is easy for people to reach me without the need for messages or having my cell phone number given out to everyone.

Vonage Business review by Ana W.
Ana W.

"Vonage getting better and better"

What do you like best?

I've been having experience with vonage many years ago and actually is awesome, best part I like is definitely having everything is one portal, calls messages, recordings.

What do you dislike?

I don't like from vonage sometime you cannot see some calls you made in the portal because people didn't answer

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend vonage because it's been helping us since the beginning of this business, by having good prices, good offers at the end their loyalty is what matters

My business is growing and vonage is besides to me, help improve everytime with my employees, by the clear communication on the calls

Vonage Business review by Anil G.
Anil G.

""Vonage - One of the best service used by business""

What do you like best?

Works efficiently and does not have voice breakage while calls.

One of the best feature is we can use in our mobile and do our work and also the Windows application is good which can be used to send and receive text messages.

We can also see our reports in Vonage that at what time how many calls were made

What do you dislike?

There is no such drawback of Vonage as it is efficiently used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best product should be used by businesses.

Vonage is mainly used to do outbound calls and text messages which is very helpful.

Vonage Business review by Aaditya J.
Aaditya J.

"Vonage - Best VOIP Provider"

What do you like best?

It helped me to incorporate lot of Ad on features with my existing process. Helped streamlining the data storage Good voice quality. Full set of business features available. Mobile and desktop calling apps.

What do you dislike?

. Too many daily issues that involve loosing calls. We have a lot of connection issues. Can't program your phones for different days of the week to perform differently.

Vonage Business offers the right VoIP features for small-to-medium-size businesses, and its call quality is excellent. But it's less simple to set up than some competitors, and some of the features cost extra

Vonage Business review by Paul K.
Paul K.

"Vonage has helped my office perform more efficiently"

What do you like best?

I've been using Vonage for some time and what I have to say is that having a IT software doesn't necessarily mean that it works like magic all the time, but Vonage sure does work, nothing fancy. It just works right, for me at least

What do you dislike?

There are a few options that I don't really get to use and not really that much else to be said, so far so good

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research, you'll probably end up satisfied with the software

Desk 2 desk calling, conferences, video calls, appointments...

Vonage Business review by Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.

"Satified Customer"

What do you like best?

I like the way I can find any call I made by just searching the number and the admin part is perfect because allow us to set up the application as we like.

What do you dislike?

Some time the answer machine doesn't pass to the person I need to talk to, so we have to keep calling until the phone is free to call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommeded vonage business, have a secure admin set up and you can look for calls inmediately.

The benefits are a lot, I have recordings in case I forget about something, the desktop app is the best it shows you everything and you can set up as the way you like.

And for sales department solves if a get wrong an email.

Vonage Business review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Falls incredibly short of expectations"

What do you like best?

Intraoffice calling is pretty straightforward.

What do you dislike?

We have had so many problems since switching to Vonage, the worst of which is frequent system-wide outages. We aren't the only ones suffering, too, so we know it is not isolated to our server or network. Sometimes, it is regional (just in the DELMARVA area), sometimes it is more widespread. We know we are not suffering alone, but when a good portion of your business is based around a call center, we need a phone system that is reliable and connected. Vonage is neither. External calls are often choppy, and calls are very frequently dropped mid-conversation. Repeated attempts at troubleshooting have been fruitless, and incredible excuses, such as, "We need to be on the phone with you when this happens," are deflecting and pointless. If I had to decide on a phone system again, it would not be Vonage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please consider all of your options available. If your business absolutely relies on having working phone lines throughout the day, especially in regards to emergency services, you might want to consider another alternative.

Our aim was to provide a VoIP solution for our call center and entire office, though having a system that frequently crashes causes more problems than it resolves. It further damages our reputation as an IT leader, which has downstream impact on our bottom line.

Vonage Business review by Daniel D.
Daniel D.

"excellent job with the calls"

What do you like best?

I like how the recordings are always in such a great quality, how easy is to call my clients and close contracts and business in a call in a very easy way

What do you dislike?

sometime the conexion is lost, but is not always

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everybody should use Vonage business is work it really does a great job, and the call are amazings

with all my clients i receive a excellent feed back and is only because of how great Vonage works

Vonage Business review by Administrator

"Good Value for services"

What do you like best?

I like the reasonable cost for the services. There are 3 levels of use, based on the use of the employee. For example, those working at a desk have one price with fully integrated features. Employees on the road can use the app and have a virtual service.

What do you dislike?

We do get dropped calls from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Vonage. The service and app integrates your phone, computer and calendar and an affordable price.

Vonage offers users the Vonage App, so the office phone is always with you. The Amazon Chime add is a real value. Now all employees have there own individual web sharing service and we no longer need to subscript to additional services.

Vonage Business review by User

"Inexpensive Service and Easy to use!!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is inexpensive and all online. So convenient and easy to use for any business. We have had the service for 3 years and have really enjoyed the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that if the internet goes down, I don't have the phone service. This can make things difficult for any business to run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that most people should look to use Vonage and that they can make their business lives so much easier.

We saved money from other phone services that we had. Makes things easy to not have to have a land line and to save money on the service too. To be able to have multiple lines helps too.

Vonage Business review by Jesus L.
Jesus L.

"Experience Vonage"

What do you like best?

Vonage is the best for recordings, the recordings are jsut perfect, even the voicemail we sent stay stay recorded. It's awesome.

What do you dislike?

I don't like sometimes vonage don't describe well the voicemail people left

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use vonage, you can save a lot of money with vonages devices and supervise you co-worker if your not at your office. The best one.

With the recordings I'm solving a lot regarding supervision even if i'm not at the office.

Vonage Business review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"Long time Vonage User"

What do you like best?

The pricing, the text & transcription of voicemails as soon as I get a message.

What do you dislike?

The connection became a little staticky sometimes, I tried upgrading phones, still didin't fully solve the property. If your internet connection isn't the best, sometimes your phone service won't be the best is what I learned.

Low cost entry for a land line, don't need a receptionist with the call forwarding and message transcription sent to text and email.

Vonage Business review by Deepak V.
Deepak V.

"Vonage Business"

What do you like best?

Vonage Business Solutions is one of the best providers for VOIP services.

Vonage device has great voice quality,

The best part is we can use it from Desktops, Laptops, or smartphones too via mobile app.

What do you dislike?

Can only do 3 person conference at a single line.

Else everything is good about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Vonage, as it is efficient, effective had good Service

Connecting with people become easy on it.

Vonage Business review by Nick E.
Nick E.

"Vonage VOIP office phone system"

What do you like best?

Cloud PBX is great, I can control my whole phone system from a web browser. Great support, always fix any issues promptly. Mobile app so I can make and receive calls from my office on my mobile phone. Voicemail sent to my email is very nice feature.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while I have call issues it's a little sensitive about internet connectivity. But all voice over ip has issues if internet is acting up.

Office phone system and full PBX features without having to install PBX equipment. Lower cost then buying an in-house PBX. can maintain myself without having to hire a phone systems expert.

Vonage Business review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"A robust, reliable VoIP Solution"

What do you like best?

Vonage Business Essentials makes my company's office phone available anytime, anywhere. I can make/receive calls, send text messages, and check my voicemail anywhere my phone has reception.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, the quality can dip a bit. This probably has more to do with internet connectivity than the actual service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo. A brief time using the app and the Skype integration will let you know if there are business applications for you.

Vonage serves as our auto-receptionist and our unified communications platform. As a sales driven organization, being able to carry your office phone with you has proven incredibly valuable for our team.

Vonage Business review by Alexander F.
Alexander F.

"Good price, but connectivity suffers at times"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this is VOIP. As long as I have a LAN line I can use my phone. If no LAN line I still have the capability of using a virtual phone on my computer.

What do you dislike?

Connectivity is a big issue. I pay a premium for exceptionally high speed internet and at times calls will drop. Recently Vonage suffered an attack on its servers and for an entire afternoon I had zero connectivity relating to my phone. I am always on the phone with clients and when this occurred, I was left o use my mobile for conference calls. At first I thought it was a problem on my end. I should have been notified immediately regarding the status of the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you absolutely cannot have dropped calls get a dedicated phone line.

I needed a phone system that would allow me to add and subtract users quickly and easily. My sales force is spread globally, so this tool helps considerably.

Vonage Business review by Audiana W.
Audiana W.

"vonage business is great"

What do you like best?

what i lkke about vonage business is how well the calls are made and also they all get the recordings

What do you dislike?

sometimes the recordings download to low in volume but is not all the time

Recommendations to others considering the product

every body must use vonage business if they want a great work with calls and coference

Vonage business is solving for me everything that has to do with business and clients

Vonage Business review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Great phone system but issues with cell phone implementation "

What do you like best?

I like that the phone calls come to my cell phone through the app when I am out of office. Also the messaging feature is useful.

What do you dislike?

Myself and a few of our coworkers have had connection issues. Sometimes call don’t come through to our phones. Also because of this we have had to revert to direct text meaaaging or calls while at the large conferences we put on because it is simply easier and more efficient.

Vonage helps our employees like me that need to be able to receive and make calls on the go. It helps that the calls go directly to our cell phone through the app.

Vonage Business review by Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

"No issues and great service"

What do you like best?

We haven't had any interruptions with out service which is great. Also, the call group is great because we all have our individual line. when a customer calls the "call group" anyone can answer. This makes business faster and efficient. The conference option helps us connect customers to another department without any issues. There is also an option to add hold music of your choice which our customers like.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was a fast transition and they'll help you set up the features.

Having a call group but also having a personal number for each phone.

Vonage Business review by Armando J.
Armando J.

"Hope all you can find the same benefits that i found here in vonage"

What do you like best?

been able to have people that calls me from any country

What do you dislike?

not having it on the phone, maybe an app could be develop for this

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please join the Vonage Group and leave all those misconnection and poor quality of sound in the past

not a problem that I need fix but communication is always important and Vonage definitely is one tool that helps with that

Vonage Business review by Maira  H.
Maira H.

"Vonage Customer"

What do you like best?

I like vonage because is simply to use jus connect the wire and you can call

What do you dislike?

I don't like sometimes I cannot do threeway calls

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent vonage service, the admin part is the best highly recommend.

It helps me because I have too much work and have to be pending on the calls the team does and with the recording help me on that matter.

Vonage Business review by jason b.
jason b.

"great quality"

What do you like best?

the calls are good and the recording of the call is always safe

What do you dislike?

sometimes de volume or the conexion of the calls

Recommendations to others considering the product

have a great quality on the calls and is very easy to use for work

i can work very well with all my clints by calling them and i dont miss any detail thanks to the recordings af the calls

Vonage Business review by will P.
will P.

"quality calls"

What do you like best?

i like how easy is to work with vonage business, also all my calls are save with the recordings

What do you dislike?

if a make serveral task sometimes it get slow the conexion

Recommendations to others considering the product

i recommended is very easy to use and the call have great quality

I solve all kind of situation at the company with vonage business, with my clients and my coworkers

Vonage Business review by Josh W.
Josh W.

"Vonage is like having a phone... Everywhere."

What do you like best?

I like that Vonage works on just about everything. I can use my desk phone, my computer, my smart phone as a phone with all the same number. If I have to work from home I can still answer the phone since I have everything that I need right there.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that the Username to log in is case sensitive. This is the only service that has it set up that way and sometimes that can be super frustrating when you are trying to sign and forget that this is a required thing to sign in.`

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get this service. It is a huge time saver, apps are easy to use. Get it, set it up, and put your mind at ease.

Definitely one of the benefits is what I have already stated. I have a working phone anywhere and everywhere. It takes a lot of stress off of my mind when I am working from home and know that I am not missing a customer call because I am not at my desk in the office.

Vonage Business review by Williiam H.
Williiam H.

"Top Notch VOIP service"

What do you like best?

The Vonage business system is comprehensive and flexible without being overly complex and difficult to explain to new employees

What do you dislike?

A little more control over the sequence between call following and voicemail would be nice

I'm in an out of the office a lot and Vonage makes that a non-issue for my clients. They can seamlessly contact me no matter my location

Vonage Business review by Lenore B.
Lenore B.

"Great service all around"

What do you like best?

Having the app on the phone is wonderful. Never have to be tied to a desk to answer so i can get back to my customers quickly. Also has a great texting feature too

What do you dislike?

nothing really. i have nothing to complain about

Having the phone via mobile app is a great feature which a lot of phone companies don't have.

Vonage Business review by John K.
John K.

"Great E-Fax Service"

What do you like best?

We have used Vonage for a while. We use them exclusively for our e-fax service and have had great success with it. Very easy to use and great layout! Thank you!!

What do you dislike?

Not really anything. We have used Vonage for about 5 years now and have nothing but good things to day about what we have had. Your customer service is always top notch as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use.

We had a long period of problems with our fax service from a previous company. Have had nothing,but good things on our e-fax since we've had it with Vonage.

Vonage Business review by Bruce B.
Bruce B.

"Moved to Vonage and saved money"

What do you like best?

We can configure phones, add or change users at any time.

What do you dislike?

Because it is IP, we don't have all of the features like we did when we had an analog phone system. i.e. call pick up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a good internet connection.

Eliminate analog phone system and the service contract that went along with it. Saved thousands $$.

Vonage Business review by Jesus R.
Jesus R.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

We can make conferences, and screening the calls, setup on different devices, there's a lot good features for this service

What do you dislike?

we don't really have dislikes with this service, just need to bring a cup of coffee when we use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy the ride with this espectacular service provider

change numbers, assign ne numbers, hold some devices while we are traveling

Vonage Business review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Vonage is a top communication performer!"

What do you like best?

I like that Vonage is very user friendly, easy to install and update. Having the ability to send SMS,text message is a great feature. Also,

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is too much static or poor call quality. Or the calls will not connect or drop mid call. Not sure if this is due to a bug or internet connection. My organization is currently using 5G internet.

We are closer to having a unified communication tool. The sales team is able to communicate multiple ways to the prospects and customers. Especially having the ability to send text messages!

Vonage Business review by Ian G.
Ian G.

"Great Service Every Time"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service every time you need it. Competitive rates and inclusive international calls.

What do you dislike?

Occasional interference/clarity on calls due to internet usage. Never sure if it is system or internet causing periodic difficulty

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent customer service coupled with competitive rates, especially international. Like that the cost is al inclusive for my personal and company needs.

Very efficient voice mail management. Emails to mobile phone, voice transcriptions and notifications.

Use of mobile application allows calls to customers to come from business number and not the mobile number.

Desktop application is excellent enabling call records to be accessed easily.

Vonage Business review by Mandi P.
Mandi P.

"Improving efficiency"

What do you like best?

The best part of Vonage is the ease of use and customer service. Any time I need to call, I'm able to get quick advice and assistance. We have been able to greatly reduce the amount of third party companies that we rely on for support at our busy office.

What do you dislike?

We are told fairly frequently that we sound like we are cutting out/on a cell phone. The call quality could definitely use some updating. We get this complaint from customers both on outgoing and incoming calls. The online help/search feature can be a little confused. Often I type in a topic and get suggestions that aren't really about the topic. That is why I often find it easier to just call with any questions I have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do as much research as possible. Don't let initial sticker price shock you and deter you. Review and compare to see the real value in Vonage!

Before signing up with vonage, we had many companies handling multiple facets of our daily operations. With vonage, we have been able to streamline those to be less. We are a landscaping company so we are often out of the office/out in the field with clients. Vonage has allowed us to be able to forward calls with ease so we can still assist our customers even if not physically in the office ourselves.

Learn more about Vonage Business

Vonage Business Videos

Learning about Vonage Business?

* We monitor all Vonage Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.