Vimeo Stock Reviews & Product Details

2004
New York, NY
@Vimeo
Answer a few questions to help the Vimeo Stock community
Have you used Vimeo Stock before?

Vimeo Stock Reviews

Showing 17 Vimeo Stock reviews
Already have Vimeo Stock?
Network Engineer
What do you like best?

Vimeo has a very intuitive website which lures personally me to their services and website as well, it provides access to thousands of original clips and shots that are sometimes breathtaking that you might think how did they manage to get this done like this. Vimeo Stock provides really professional-grade clips that can be used for any case scenario which is a great thing so it like just pick it, edit it and place it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing that bothers me a lot is their pricing, like their lowest package is about $67.20 as of (2020/09/10) and it provides 5GB upload/week and Unlimited storage to their clips, and the Highest tier package is about $479.20, which is just lame because they only allow about 5GB of clips to be uploaded so Unlimited does not makes sense. The other thing is that their pricing is high regarding that their are multiple competitors in the category. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try t you're gonna love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes when we are trying to film footage for our company by our media creators they face the issue of something not being right and not in a place that is where Vimeo kicks in and saves the day as there are tones of content of the producers that we can use and our content which others can use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Chief Executive Officer
What do you like best?

The videos that are made do not have problems to reproduce and are easy to edit after knowing the menu, they also load quickly on the web page that you have to promote a product. is a well-known platform for editing videos. It makes it easier for you when downloading the videos that you edit and they handle the most used formats in the videos. It has several tools to edit the video, such as including images, texts, modifying, cutting the videos as you want.It also has easy access to search the videos by category, the search engine is easy to use and the keywords go hand in hand with the result it shows.the colors that handle the page are nice. The functionality to download videos is the best of all.many videos are exclusive, which gives you peace of mind when using them and knowing that you will not find those videos on other pages of competing companies. They are easy to edit and help attract audiences to our products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the videos available, many times are not what is required and we must look at other pages, also, it is not easy to download the videos they have. They should have more content to be able to download and send messages to their clients, notifying them when they have new material that is in accordance with the catalog we require. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I recommend it, it is a platform where you can find videos that fit your needs and you can edit easily and dynamically, supplying the material you require when generating an advertising campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to find videos on topics that I am currently managing on my website, which I can edit and adjust to my needs.The videos that we use from vimeo are great, because they help us complement our advertising campaigns, increasing our visits on the website and thus sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Vimeo Stock
Co-Founder / CEO
What do you like best?

The interface is very sleek, the Vimeo essentials videos are a great deal for Vimeo Pro users, and the quality of videos are top notch. For Vimeo pro users it's a no brainer and a great resource for stock videos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The overall selection is not as rich as competitors who have been providing stock videos for much longer. Also the search functionality is limited and the advanced search of other services is more robust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For basic stock videos that act as a high-quality filler for videos, it's a great resource. We usually use it in addition to other services since they do have exclusive content and videos tend to be shot well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Manager
What do you like best?

I have used Vimeo Stock to search for images and videos with different styles, it is a very useful tool and it especially fulfills the functions for which it was created. Personally, I love it because I can save my videos and they do not lose their quality, with this tool sharing the videos with my friends is much easier and with quality. My colleagues are delighted because they can choose in which format to download the video that I share from low-quality formats to maintaining 4K quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative that adding all the videos has an extraordinary quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't stop using Vimeo Stock if you haven't used it, have a free 30-day trial that will help you fall in love with this wonderful video creation tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a very complete software and since I use it all the videos are with a wonderful quality, the best thing about this tool is that it has a plus version which allows unlimited storage of videos, and you can upload up to 5GB a week of your own creation, plus I can watch royalty-free videos and I can explore the categories, drone videos, Animations, family, cities, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Networker
What do you like best?

It has helped me for business and entrepreneurship solutions, I have been using it for about 2 years and it has facilitated me when creating content, It is a very simple application to use, which has made it easier for me to save video files where I liked it a lot because it maintains the quality and to share with my friends, I would say that Vimeo is a wonderful business solution instead of a personal outlet.

In addition, we also really like that when it comes to sharing a download link for a video, you have different options to download the video, from a very small format to an original format.

IN ADDITION TO THE TIME OF THE UPDATES, CONSIDER THAT EVERY TIME THEY ADD NEW AND IMPROVED OPTIONS TO MAKE THE EXPERIENCE IN THE PLATFORM MORE NICE Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More than something I do not like is something like a recommendation, I would like to see more complete editing functions for the videos that are loaded. Trim, audio, and other options should be readily available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider that it is an application that many people should use since if it has solved it to me it is important to give the acknowledgments that it is an application that I would rather use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me for business and entrepreneurship solutions, I have been using it for about 2 years and it has facilitated me when creating content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I create monthly videos and I like that stock has easily searchable categories and can fit in with my video editing process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the stock videos look just like that - stock. However, I think there are still some unique choices and it definitely fulfills a need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth giving it a try - good selection, no legal issues. If you are good at cutting video already, this should be easy to incorporate! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes I don't have a video clip of my own that works for what I am imagining with a project. Stock is easy and already there - I don't have to go out and try and capture it - and it helps me complete projects quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

a very good amount of original videos in different categories, using the videos privately and upload private videos put private videos on my site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

access from a phone is slow, and there are (apparently) more options from the web, or maybe it is not easy to navigate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we have been able to find original videos to reinforce the ideas that we want to transmit in an original way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Vemeo is Best way to Stock Video. I Like it For Professional Video Sharing Platform.Everyone Could Buy and stock sort vedeo in this platform.This is Awesome platform and vedeo stocking system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This Platform is Better Than other But Something lacking than Youtube. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vemeo is Professional Vedeo stocking service.Implementation is better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I realize high Definition and High Quality Video here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a creator, I'm familiar with all the stock photo websites. I use these websites daily in my work when creating content for different brands that I work with. But when I started doing some filmmaking work, I wanted video stock. When Vimeo Stock launched in 2018, I fell IN LOVE. The clips are all super high quality and most, if not all I believe, are shot in 4K. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not a dislike, but more of just not something that's super appealing. It's easier to have a Plus account to take advantage of the access to the thousands of clips. If you have a Plus account or higher, you have unlimited access to I think over 1,000 free stock clips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving content problems. Especially now in this pandemic, I'm not able to go outside and shoot video, so it's great that I can gloss through thousands of high quality clips (at the end of the day) at no cost to me. I love that the footage varies. I can have shots of Paris one minute and shots of a forest the next. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CO
What do you like best?

Choice of stock, platform user-friendly (almost like a Netflix for stock footage), and designed for videographers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing, while fair, can be high at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Video stock has the potential to work well for social media content (in my area of work). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
What do you like best?

The best thing about vimeo stock is that I can find what I am looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is that there is content too difficult to find within vimeo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have had problems with some visuals for works in shopping centers and thanks to vimeo stock I have been able to solve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asesor
What do you like best?

I like vimeo because here I can find very good quality content and artistic content that I could not find on any other platform.

Vimeo has original content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What i don't like about Vimeo, is that I have to pay to have more space to upload videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can upload online courses, and share them only with the people I choose. It makes it easier for me to monetize my courses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IW
What do you like best?

Fast video upload, rights who can see video, cheap plans, video analytics, 4k video support, sell video and earn money Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing bad i can say about vimeo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very simple video uploading and sharing platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Video uploading for private viewers in company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Greta app very helpful to share content and create Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes y very complicated to start using the vimeo , its hard to understand how it works Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very helpful content

But at the begginig its hart to understand the platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I accurate muy content to my audience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Todos sus clips son de muy alta calidad, incluso creo que la mayoría de ellos están grabados en 4K. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Que el cumplimiento de seguridad del sistema puede ser mejor, además de mejorar su atractivo, ya que carece de él. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es muy simple y seguro, les remiendo que lo prueben Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sería mejor tener una capacitación adecuada, además de no tener ningún problema. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Really easy to use, I love this software for my work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Free accounts not able to have 1080p resolution and the audience is considerably smaller than other video resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a content creator and Vimeo has allowed me to find great material for my blog posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

This is very secure and also is easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The security compliance of the system could be a little stronger Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not having any issues better training would be more beneficial Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.