Adobe Stock

Preview watermarked images inside your designs first. Then license, access and manage them directly within Photoshop CC, InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, and other Adobe desktop apps.

Work for Adobe Stock?

Learning about Adobe Stock?

Categories

Compare Adobe Stock to Similar Solutions

Adobe Stock Reviews

Showing 25 Adobe Stock reviews
Nathan M.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Stock
Julie T.

"Images galore!"

What do you like best?

I like that I have a month quota and a very reasonable price. I use lots of different images for social and marketing collateral, and I like that I can always find new images, icons, and graphics on Adobe Stock.

What do you dislike?

Someone the most bizarre pictures come up and I wonder why they are even on the site. But mostly it is just funny. I dislike the 'stock' look of images and have to search through to find shots that aren't like this. But there are a lot so I can always find good ones. I wish the search functionality was better... I spend a lot of time hunting for images.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From what I have seen in the market, this monthly subscription is a great value. You can get a good sense of the huge library of images just by searching what you want. I have particular shots I need and am usually able to find photos that work.

As a non-profit we don't have a big budget. Adobe Stock allows use to have plenty of images without a huge price tag. Finding icons and graphics is also very helpful as we don't have the resources to create these in-house. Good stock images allows us to make professional collateral.

What Stock Photos solution do you use?

Thomas T.

"Huge Selection"

What do you like best?

I primarily used adobe stock over other stock service providers because I use Adobe creative cloud and the software comes along with it. The Adobe stock syncs easily with other creative cloud products such as Adobe Illustrator CC or Adobe Photoshop CC, their software have a build in floating toolbar dedicated to Adobe Stock, and once you've Licensed Images or videos from Adobe Stock it gets automatically added to the library and you can import it easily to this software to work.

The selection of images are huge, and I really like their option to sort images, there are many photographs, vectors and illustrations available but I usually use the service to get vector art for my animation uses.they have an option to download the preview file first which is really great and you get a chance to check if the image is looking good with your project before spending any money on it. they also provide a free trial where you get 10 images for free.

What do you dislike?

there are tons of copies of the similar images again and again which is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Stock ultimately has almost the same content as other stock services but if you use Adobe software, using Adobe stock will make your work much easier.

Adobe Stock is a stock service provided by Adobe. The major benefit of choosing Adobe stock is the fact that it integrates much better with creative cloud products,

Joel S.

"Decent Exposure, low payout"

What do you like best?

I love how Adobe Stock is integrated into my favorite Adobe programs in a seamless fashion. As a designer, it is incredibly helpful to be able to play around with different images for your project before deciding on what image works best for you to then purchase all within the same application.

What do you dislike?

As a photographer that regularly submits to Adobe Stock, I am hard pressed to make much profit on any of my photos as most buyers have the subscription model which means I only make 99c each time a user purchases any photo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Somehow get your photographers more of the cut so that they feel submitting photos is worth it.

The business problems that Adobe Stock solves for me in my professional career are plentiful. I dislike switching between apps to find a photo and then independently downloading it and storing it to then have to look it back up at a later date. With Adobe Stock I can just download a demo and purchase the photo all within the design app I am using, streamlining the image process and keeping me focused on my design.

Laura P.

"The best stock site so far"

What do you like best?

First of all, Adobe Stock is included when you buy the complete set of Adobe softwares. This way you have the possibility to download 10 free assets at the beginning.

It's actually very intuitive to use and it has got not only pictures, but also videos, 3d models, etc.

Also, if you log in with your own account, you can download a preview of what you need so you can see if it fits for your specific work.

What do you dislike?

I think that maybe it would be very helpful to search also for vector images. Furthermore, I think that maybe the price is very high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Stock is the best site if you are looking for professional stock images. Even if the price would seem too high, I think it's just fine because of the quality of their assets. Extremely recommended.

I use Adobe Stock mostly for my clients who want a realistic feature in all their projects.

Rachel L.

"Best stock photo program I've used!"

What do you like best?

The sheer number of images they have is astounding! And they are all very high quality. As a designer it is essential that all the photos I work with are as high resolution as possible, and Adobe Stock does not disappoint.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I can think of is that there doesn't seem to be a way to sign up for an account that will get you unlimited photos per month. You have to keep in the 10 image limit and anything additional is extra. I understand why, but it would be nice if that weren't the case.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product! You really get what you're paying for and the options are incredible. Highly recommend!

I often need good images for print design, store signs, or other things and it is great to know I always have access to what I need!

UG
User in Graphic Design

"Good stock options"

What do you like best?

Adobe Stock offers a great selection of stock images in a variety of formats. You can access both images and .ai files, which is helpful when looking for specific pixel or vector based art. There is also a search feature that allows you to search with an image which I find very helpful when I'm looking for specific content. Easy and convenient to use.

What do you dislike?

The only problem with Adobe Stock is that sometimes I feel they don't have every image I would like them to. It's impossible to expect them to be able to license every photo, but sometimes I find that the one specific photo I have in my head exists elsewhere but not on Adobe Stock. However, they do still have a pretty wide selection. I also wish there was an easier way to search through images you have already licensed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great resource for stock images, both vector and pixel based.

I use Adobe Stock frequently in my work when I'm solving a problem of not having original photos or artwork to use. Adobe Stock works well when I'm in a pinch and need a specific image that doesn't exist in my company's personal database. I also find it's great to use as a starting point when creating vector based art. For example, I create many logos in my position, and I find that I am always using graphics from stock to build off of for those logos.

Liz W.

"Adobe Stock from a Buyer/Seller perspective"

What do you like best?

Adobe Stock is well integrated with Photoshop. As someone who uses Photoshop on a daily basis, this is a huge plus within my workflow. I am able to locate and buy photos from Adobe Stock within Photoshop - it's practically seamless.

What do you dislike?

I have been on both ends of Adobe Stock, as both a buyer and a seller. I am a photographer and I choose to sell some of my images on Adobe Stock. It is competitive; there are many other stock image platforms available. But as a seller, this is more of a disadvantage for me, as images sell for a lower price than on some competing platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are selling images, know that you might earn more from a different stock platform, as Adobe is priced very competitively. As a buyer, that is a plus; you will be able to find more images listed at a lower price than many of the other stock platforms. It is also straightforward, simple software to use, from the buyer and seller side of things.

I used to buy stock images on Adobe Stock, but now I use it more as a seller. It provides extra income to my photography business as I am able to list and sell images that I've taken for other purposes. It takes very little time to upload and list images that I have "laying around" so it does not interrupt my workflow throughout the day.

Kinjal F.

"Gretest Library for photos & Vectors"

What do you like best?

Bestest website for vectors. we can get any type of Vectors from Adobe stock's library. and we can edit them easily. Stock images are also available in Adobe stock. And they are available in very high qaulity.

What do you dislike?

The premium license is little expensive in Adobe stock. Vectors are less Available in Adobe stock.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very best website for stock images. And the best website for vector editing.

I am using Adobe stock photos for the Food website. we can able to find our choice of photos. we have several alternates in photos.

Ryan C.

"Nice for finding stock images to use for promotional material"

What do you like best?

There are tons of images for all occasions. The images are high quality and natural. Many stock sites images actually look 'stock', staged, which is not acceptable for high quality promotional material. I always find just the right images using Stock. Also you can take it along for a free trial which is nice so you can feel it out to see if it is a good fit or not before starting to spend the big $$$

What do you dislike?

The price is high if you are licensing a file for broad distribution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great high-quality natural stock images for any occasion

We use Adobe Stock to find images to use in promotional material

User in Investment Management

"Amazing Collection of Stock Photos"

What do you like best?

Adobe Stock offers a great collection of stock photos. The platform offers images, videos, editorial content as well as 3D content. Purchase flow is integrated into the creative cloud and individual Adobe Apps and so you can try the asset within your design and make the purchase without leaving creative cloud. Image recognition and Adobe Sensei further streamlines the design and stock discovery process.

What do you dislike?

It's relatively newer compared to few other platforms like Shutterstock, so it is still building up its library but there is always new content being added.

Limited higher quality, exclusive, licensed content. If you are looking for something very specific, you might be better served elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are already using Adobe creative cloud or other Adobe products, this is a no-brainer. It will make the design process so much more convenient and the quality of stock content on Adobe Stock keeps improving every day

It's painful to search multiple platforms to find the right and appropriate stock content that will match your design. Adobe stock makes it fairly easy and cuts down the design time meaningfully. Also, if you are a creative cloud user, it comes out to be fairly cheap.

"Stock images are a life saver!"

What do you like best?

I use Adobe Stock when I've searched everywhere and I'm unable to find a certain representation for my project. I need a lot of photos for general content in website building, adobe stock has solved a lot of the problems for me. I appreciate the fact that the stock images are very high quality as well.

What do you dislike?

I think it is a bit pricy for Adobe Stock, but I am a photographer so I understand why the images are not less.

I solve the business problem of needing a particular image for a client's website flyer or graphic and being able to find it on Adobe Stock and instantly have access to it.

Daniel F.

"Good selection of stock images"

What do you like best?

Adobe stock has a good variety of stock images and the images are easy to find using the search feature and another feature that finds similar photos.

What do you dislike?

The extended license is expensive, but the regular license is priced fairly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great selection of stock images priced fairly for simple licenses

To find images for promotional material

Agency

"Easy for ads & articles"

What do you like best?

I love using adobe stock for background images on ads, articles, and two page spreads.

What do you dislike?

It’s pretty great, but more variety makes any stock better. I would also like more than 10 images a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It doesn’t come with the creative suite subscription but if you need images regularly this is SO much better than sifting through garbage stock online.

Finding images for backgrounds in adobe stock cuts production time in half. I don’t have to go out and take the perfect photo because it’s already there.

Amber S.

"Great Selection "

What do you like best?

The number of photos and videos I have to choose from. I haven't run into anything yet I could not find.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would add local images so businesses could search photos with city/landmark keywords.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I know the price may seem high but it's worth it.

Being a small business It's always hard to find the time to get out in the field and take photos. Adobe stock has provided us with a one-stop photo library for any photos we have been unable to capture.

IN
Internal Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Quality Photos for Design Projects"

What do you like best?

There is a great selection of photos and file types. We are able to share an account to maximize usage.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about Adobe Stock.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used a lot of stock photo services and Adobe Stock is by far the easiest to use and integrate, especially if you use InDesign or Photoshop

We are an online media company and we need hundreds of photos a month to accompany our content

"Access digital creations."

What do you like best?

Adobe Stock is offering high quality photos and videos which is free to use. It have a great collection of photos for our search. In addition the videos are quality videos. They have a custom membership plan that allows me to access as my need. And it’s reliable compared to other photo booths.

What do you dislike?

Adobe stock have great collection of photos, whereas some photos are illustrator format. So it can’t be used directly. I have to convert it in illustrator and as I am not having adobe illustrator, it’s difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a great place to get good quality photos.

I used adobe stock for finding quality photos for my web development.

Animesh J.

"Stock which is confusing to use"

What do you like best?

Nothing yet, was never able to download a single asset.

What do you dislike?

I dont see the point of having this as part of Enterprise License and not be able to download anything. Something is clearly not right the way things are setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go get stock from the free websites, there are quite a few. I would not be paying for this kind of service from ADOBE.

Nothing, this is not apparently working for our license.

Mathew J.

"Adobe Stock"

What do you like best?

Adobe stock helps me find any image I can imagine.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, adobe stock has everything I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing besides price is a little high.

Solving image solutions for websites and design.

UP
User in Photography

"Adobe stock Full of great images!"

What do you like best?

I love the variety of images they offer. Its also a decent price

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about adobe stock. I really love everything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe stock is a quick and easy way to find relatable images for your promotion and advertising!

Adobe stock solves all my advertising needs!. This helps SO much in the promotion of my business.

Deontray W.

"Great Stock Images At a So-So Price"

What do you like best?

Adobe Stock has stock images for any occasion, and many are high quality.

What do you dislike?

The price is pretty high to use the site in my opinion. I would like to pay $10 a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Stock is likely to have an image you would like.

I need images for our website and Adobe Stock worked wonders

"Adobe is Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I love that the pictures are easy to search, they always have something fitting for my project, and its easy to navigate and label photos.

What do you dislike?

I have never had any trouble with Adobe. There is nothing i dislike about it.

I am able to find quality photos for our website.

UD
User in Design

"Director of Design"

What do you like best?

Adobe Stock has improved dramatically from when it started. I love that I can download editable templates for indesign or photoshop even!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes some keywords don’t work great and results come in a little off. But it’s gotten a lot better.

Offering stock photos on designs for advertising material.

UE
User in Education Management

"Great Resource"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Adobe Stock was the quality and availability of creative images.

What do you dislike?

At first, I wasn't quite sure what it was or how to use it.

Adobe stock provides much better images than, say, clipart or any other royalty-free image database. Adobe Stock is easy to use and to incorporate within your designs or images.

"Excellent web images"

What do you like best?

The images are very high quality and fairly priced.

What do you dislike?

The licensing differences between images, etc., can present a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are several other stock images out there - sometimes you have to use different ones.

Using this for website stock photos and internal apps

Learning about Adobe Stock?

* We monitor all Adobe Stock reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories