VICTIG Screening Solutions Reviews & Product Details

VICTIG Screening Solutions Overview

What is VICTIG Screening Solutions?

VICTIG Screening Solutions is the most innovative and widely integrated employment background check, drug testing, verification and i9 provider in the industry. VICTIG excels in ease of use, FCRA compliance and quick turnaround times. We are the best option to screen your potential applicants. VICTIG is accredited by the Professional Background Screening Association. Key Services Include: -Nationwide Criminal Database -Sex Offenders Registry Search -County Criminal Searches -State Criminal Searches -Nationwide Federal Criminal Searches -Employment Verifications -Education Verifications -Reference Verifications -Drug Testing -FACIS level 3 -Applicant Tracking System Integration -Credit Reports -E-Verify -Federal Civil Searches -County Civil Searches -HRIS Integration -ATS Integration and more.... We integrate with iCIMS, Workday, Greenhouse, Taleo, UltiPro, and many more Applicant Tracking Systems. Contact VICTIG today to find out if we integrate with your ATS!

VICTIG Screening Solutions Details
English, Spanish

VICTIG is the nationwide leader of employment background checks, background screening, drug testing, county criminal searches, education verifications and employment verifications.

1. We are fast
-Our average turnaround time is less than 2 days

2. Our software is easy
-VICTIG uses a paperless process that requires only a name and email address to screen job applicants.

3. Our support is amazing
-Our friendly staff is 100% US-based and knows background screening inside and out.

4.Our quality is industry leading
- We utilize unique custom searches and have a human hand adjudicate every record. We will always make sure to keep you confident, accurate and compliant.

5. We are widely integrated
-Not only does our software have a fully documented API, we have over 8,500 integrations with applicant tracking and proprietary systems.

6. We guarantee we are the best
-Put us side by side to any competitor. VICTIG will allow you to test us for free.

7. Price match guarantee
-We will not let price stand in the way of doing business with you.

Victig Screening Solutions
2009
Bluffdale, UT
@VICTIGscreening
58 Twitter followers

VICTIG Screening Solutions Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the VICTIG Screening Solutions community
Have you used VICTIG Screening Solutions before?

VICTIG Screening Solutions Reviews

Showing 289 VICTIG Screening Solutions reviews
Already have VICTIG Screening Solutions?
Marketing and Operations Associate
What do you like best?

The greatest thing about Victig is that we have an attentive Accout Representative who responds in a very timely manner to any questions. Second best is the support staff who are always quick to look into any issue or give us a timeline on a screening that is taking longer than expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm sure that resetting my password as often as I need to is good for security reasons. It does get a little frustrating if I'm in a hurry to start a screening and I get tied up in required password reset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are screening our candidates after they've accepted a job offer with our clients. We are looking forward to using the work verification feature in the near future to save time internally. Victig is also helpful when we have candidates in rural areas that need to drug screen by finding the nearest testing center to that candidate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of HR
What do you like best?

I switched from SterlingOne to VICTIG a year ago, and I'm so glad I did! What a nice change to be able to customize and have a dedicated rep who is very responsive and helps me when I have questions. The billing process has been very easy, and any time a candidate has to interact with the system, it has been simple and user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides that I have encountered after a year of using VICTIG. I can't think of anything I dislike about using this system. All positive so far! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease of switching providers was unbelievable. I went from using one provider one day to VIGTIG the next. Super simple! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use VICTIG for background screenings for all new hires nationwide. It is a big timesaver because all I have to do is enter the candidate's name and email address, along with the city and state they will be employed in, and VICTIG does the rest. I also highly recommend utilizing the different ways to customize screenings and billing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Generalist
What do you like best?

Victig is super a very user-friendly system for all types of companies. They provide a variety of different services and can customize your profile to your specific needs. They have great reporting that helps make day to day functions easier. They also have a great support team, if there are ever any questions or issues, they are extremely quick to respond and help resolve any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely are there human errors that occur that may mark a flagged background eligible when it shouldn't. However, if that does happen, it typically gets corrected very fast and we do not see an error like that happen for quite some time after. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to use Victig to help provide a very simple onboarding process for new hires. We are able to link Victig to our onboarding system which makes for an easy process for new candidates. It makes it a great candidate experience to have their process be step by step in one area vs having to go to a different program for different things. They make it very easy to see people who are approved and eligible for hire and those who are not eligible for hire due to their background results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dustin Roethel of VICTIG Screening Solutions

Thanks so much for your review Samantha! We're grateful to you and are glad your experience with VICTIG has been a great one. :)

Recruiter
What do you like best?

It is very fast. We are able to submit information in a timely manner and get the results back very quickly. We would recommend this software to anyone looking in this field. It is very easy to download PDFs of the backgrounds and easy to find backgrounds that have recently been run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, depending on what type of background you are requesting, it may take a little bit longer than anticipated. I had one background take almost a month, but luckily, that is only on rare occasions. I also wish it didn't log you out as quickly as I like to multitask and run backgrounds in between my interviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a lot of background check software out there. I get targetted for their advertisements a lot. VICTIG is just a great solution out that that is easy to use and a great experience. The only reason it could be slow at times is that some states have slow processes and still use physical records instead of digital. Great customer service as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting backgrounds quickly. It helps us quickly determine if a candidate will be the right fit for our organization or not. Especially when we hire for our important roles where it is vital to have a clear background. One benefit I really like is just how personal and quick the customer service team responds. I had a report that was taking a long time and each time I reached out to check in on it, a customer service rep would respond within a few hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dustin Roethel of VICTIG Screening Solutions

Hi Christian! Thanks so much for your review. Unfortunately, COVID 19 has made county searches in some areas take a little bit longer, but we do our absolute best to keep our turnaround times as fast as possible. As far as the quick log out, that is necessary to make sure we are in full compliance. Hopefully it's not too much of a hassle. Thanks again for your review, and please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience with VICTIG.

What do you like best?

We have used other screening companies, VICTIG is by far the easiest to use and offers the fastest runaround time. Support is always available to answer questions and great resources for compliance updates. Has saved our HR departments hours of data entry and compliance paperwork every week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Prices do seem a little higher than companies we have used before. It is difficult to anticipate the cost of each report because there are a-la-carte options and each state/county has different rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. Quit wasting time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest challenge with other companies with the time and follow-up it took to process each background check. Between collecting the data, entering the data, waiting for results, processing and tracking compliance paperwork...using VICTIG has solved all of those issues with a platform that is very easy to use and producing fast, quality reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dustin Roethel of VICTIG Screening Solutions

Thanks so much for your review Branden. We are glad you are happy are happy with our easy to use software and fast turnaround times. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience with us.

What do you like best?

It is a great company to work with, they have always been attentive, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and quick! When our company switched to VICTIG we saw a reduction in the time it takes to complete a check for our applicants and an ease of keeping track of progress on the employer side. It is an easy tool to use, includes all compliance requirements, quick results, and the ability to check progress and research any historical information as well. Very pleased with the background screening and their company in general too! Our needs have been customized well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a downside to using this company. I am unsure if providing the pre-adverse action letter and that process is an option through VICTIG, as we aren't using that function currently, but I would be interested to see if it is a possibility as I am aware of that being a feature with other background screening tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are putting the ownership in this process on the applicant, which this solution makes it easy to do. Sending a link is such a simple way to get information to an applicant quickly and efficiently. The steps are intuitive and easy for use by us and by the applicant/recent hire. We have limited the time it takes to complete a check as there is no middle process, just a release of the background screen and then completion. We have saved time, with how we have setup the checks we run, we have saved money, and we are able to get critical information back quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I like that the process isn't complicated for me to request background checks for new hires. As a one person HR team, it's really nice that I can just request the background check through Victig and then wait for the new employee to fill it out. I also like that I can check the status online and see details on each section of the person's history - this allows me to spot any red flags quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't much I dislike (however I've only been using the system for about 6 months). I guess if I had to pick something, I'd say that it can be frustrating to have some reviews in the "pending" phase for so long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to provide detailed, quality background checks for all of our employees. Our company works with sensitive data and information, and we can assure our clients that each and every employee has been reviewed and has had background screening done before joining our team. That can help put clients' minds at ease and give them assurance that their data and information will be handled appropriately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

VICTIG always delivers accurate results in a quick and efficient manner. Typically I receive results in less than a minute, and even when things have popped up on a report, I usually receive this report back within a day. This is incredibly beneficial for onboarding employees as these background checks are required to be complete before they can begin to work alone. Even the invoicing has proved to be quite simple. I can always count on invoices to be on time and accurate. I have worked with other companies that were not open with their billing and it has caused a real headache for our accounting department. I've never struggled finding my way around or searching for reports. The sort feature on the reports is also fantastic, so that I don't need to spend extra time just searching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not run into any issues while using VICTIG. The company provides updates if there are any processing issues with any courts, and I have never run into any technical issues. The website is very user friendly and intuitive to use. I've never struggled finding my way around or searching for reports. The sort feature on the reports is also fantastic, so that I don't need to spend extra time just searching. I truly have not come across any downside to using VICTIG. I'm sitting here trying to think of something as I feel that things can always improve, but I have truly been 100% satisfied with the results which we have received from this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in a field which requires background checks from multiple sources, I would look into VICTIG. I have saved so much time using their services and I have full confidence in the results which I receive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently using VICTIG to perform background checks for employees who have lived out of state. This quick search which looks into various national and state databases has saved time from a process that for some can be quite tedious. Through VICTIG, we do not have to search through a wide multitude of agencies to search for any criminal actvity. Within the healthcare field, you want to ensure that the employees which you are sending to work with your clients truly are qualified and do not have any concerns. VICTIG helps give our company confidence in the employees which we choose to place in our client's care. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dustin Roethel of VICTIG Screening Solutions

Thanks so much for your review! We're so pleased that your are happy with our service! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience with VICTIG!

AR
What do you like best?

Customer Service. Any time a report is taking a little long the customer service always gets back with me on an ETA in a very timely manner. They are friendly and so timely. They try to do anything they can to get back with me quickly and even try to rush reports if they can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes reports will take a little longer then I would like. Occasionally a name does not match the records that are pulled.

Update- Reports have gotten faster especially in our california locations. Our reports seemed to be taking a longer time in California and so all I did was email customer service and they found a solution to get them back faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would remember to base your choices of pricing, quality and customer service. All of the above are attributes that characteristics of Victig. Using Victig has made our processes faster and more efficient, in turn making hiring managers happier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fast reporting makes a difference. Hiring is quicker and managers are happier with the fast turn around time. The fast customer service is something that cant be beat and is always helpful when a manager wants to know when a background will be back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of HR and Training
What do you like best?

My dedicated rep is accessible and able to customize the platform to my needs, I spend less time initiating the application when I have a new hire, and I'm also saving money! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like so far. It has been a time and money saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was a bit hesitant because I had not heard of VICTIG when a rep reached out to me. However, he really listened to my concerns and walked me through everything. I was happy to give it a try because I was unhappy with the current provider, and I'm so glad I did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am spending far less time initiating the screenings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dustin Roethel of VICTIG Screening Solutions

Hi Jennifer! We're happy you made the switch too! Please let us know if there is anything we can to make your experience even better!

What do you like best?

Processing the background screening is seamless. Information is flagged appropriately, and I have not cause for concern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lately, I have noticed that positive drug screen results do not have information that the client was contacted by the MRO to provide prescription information. It would be more helpful to know the attempts made to contact the client prior to receiving the positive results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Victig is able to handle both the background and drug screening for us, and therefore is very beneficial for us during peak hiring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

We like that VICTIG has been very responsive to any issues we have experienced over the past year. We have never had an issue they did not resolve in 24 hours or less. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There has not been anything that we are not happy with. Their comprehensive service is top-notch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to invite them to your location so they are able to get a better idea what it is you do, what you need from them and services that they may be able to offer in addition to your initial needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We sometimes need new hiers to take care of the drug screen outside of our immediate area. With VICTIG, our employees can utilize clinics closest to their area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

We have used Victig for a few years now for all our background checks. They have been easy to use and extremely helpful during the hiring process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have Nothing to complain about to be honest Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re looking for an easy to use platform and this is the one it was very quick simple clean I don’t know what more you need to know if you want to get a good service this is it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Victig made it easy to quickly run a background check while doing our interviews if we wanted. It’s is so fast. This has helped hire and not hire the workers needed for our service business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dustin Roethel of VICTIG Screening Solutions

Thanks so much for your review! We're so pleased that you have been happy with us over the years. If there is anything that we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

AN
What do you like best?

Very efficient, easy to get a hold of to ask any questions or solve any issues. Background checks are detailed and you have the ability to send adverse action letters if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike - everything has been very positive! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will be very happy with every aspect. the people you encounter to the actual product. It is very easy to send out to an applicant and very easy for the applicant to complete. Results are easy access and read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have had background checks take a long time. Sometimes it's a state holding things up or Victig doing deep research to get you correct info. Once a background check was stuck in cyper space and it was resolved very quickly on the Victig side. Victig is always working to assist you with correct info in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dustin Roethel of VICTIG Screening Solutions

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We are so pleased that you are happy with our services! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help improve your experience with us here at VICTIG.

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. The site is so very user friendly. And if I ever have a question, or an issue, they are quick to help and usually one step ahead! We used to use multiple screening companies, but now we use VICTIG exclusively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Super helpful and knowledgeable company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The quick turnaround on background checks is very beneficial. Especially in our line of work. We usually send people on the road for work within a matter of days, and the reports come back very quickly. Sometimes even a matter of hours! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dustin Roethel of VICTIG Screening Solutions

Thanks so much for your review! We are pleased you are happy with VICTIG! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience with us.

What do you like best?

Can't beat their customer service and quick email turn around time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only compliant is the county turnaround time (especially during Covid), but I know that has nothing to do with Victig. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to hire quickly, and have accurate reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We're very new to VICTIG (less than one full month), but so far we've thoroughly enjoyed working with them. On the back end, they worked with us to easily set up custom packages for different groups of employees and they helped us customize our email to candidates. Their pricing seems super reasonable. All verifications have come through without issue so far (compared to our previous vendor, which we used for a few years, which constantly came back with information that couldn't be verified, costing me countless hours to hunt down the verification myself). A few times there have been third party verifiers for my candidates' previous employers, and VICTIG customer service took the initiative to reach out to ask me how I wanted to proceed (if I wanted to pay the fee to use the third party)--I truly appreciated that. They let me know when a report is ready and it's super easy to view and move through their system more generally. I absolutely LOVE that their staff is entirely based in the US. Super super happy so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet! Although we've only been using them a month, everything is going pretty well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth trying. I've been extremely happy with everything I've seen so far with their service--across the board! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As previously mentioned, we were having so many issues with our previous screening vendor. The pricing was convoluted and we had an annual fee/contract with them. Constantly had issues with verifying employer and education information. Felt like they didn't even try. Multiple times, candidates would not complete background screenings because the email that came from them looked shady (with VICTIG, it's personalized and comes from the employer's email address!). Also when customer service with our old vendor would communicate with candidates, it would occasionally contain poor grammar, which is a bad reflection and first impression on us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Assistant
What do you like best?

That accesability! Thanks for always answering scott rasmussen! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Different formats for reporting crimes between states Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I know different states report crimes differently, but it'd be nice to have them all reported in the same format. There will be times when I have to look extra hard because somem states report crimes in the form of what looks like a paragraph, while other states report crimes very clearly with the offense date, status, Name, county and state, as well as the judicial date very clearly on lines that are easy to see. It makes it really easy when you're trying to get through a lot of background checks all at once to have consistency throughout each background check. It makes my process a lot smoother and faster. However, the information that's listed at the top of each background check is always very easy to understand. I look each employee up by their social and the social and name is always in the same spot. That's very helpful. Except some times they don't fill out their social correctly and that ends up being a huge pain. I wish there was some way to identify when they're filling the background check out on their own if the social is valid or not. I think for some reason a lot of them put their birthdate on that line and that's not even enough letters to be a valid social security number. That would actually help out a lot too. If I knew it was a valid social for every back ground check then it could make my process a lot smoother. Maybe think about implementing a way that they can't even submit the back ground check without first entering a valid social secuirty number. That way I can look it up with no problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to screen backgrounds Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

How quickly the reports come back along with the customer service. If you need something they have an amazing team that responds within minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything to say since I like everything! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Enable to search by first name instead on only last names. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How quickly I can hire someone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dustin Roethel of VICTIG Screening Solutions

Thanks so much for your review! We're so pleased that you "like everything"! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience using VICTIG!

AR
What do you like best?

Very quick on getting results back! Prices are very reasonable! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about this company! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used other companies in the past and this is hands down the best one I have ever used! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have never ran into a problem with VICTIG! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

It is simple to use with speedy results! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any downsides, I'm pleased in all aspects! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It really helps that the results are very speedy on Victig's end. I am very pleased with the reliable information that it pulls! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dustin Roethel of VICTIG Screening Solutions

Thanks so much for your review. We're happy that you're happy with us. :) Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience with us here at VICTIG!

AC
What do you like best?

I love that everyone on the service team is very friendly and fast to respond. They are all very eager to help when I have questions! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the BGC can get stuck in the process, I have asked about this but this is to no fault of Victig, there is no way to be notified of this error Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I know that we can trust the results and our company can thrive with the partnership we have with Victig. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.