Turbo Tenant

4.7

Easily market your rental on dozens of property listing websites. Landlords that use TurboTenant average over 22 leads per property.

Work for Turbo Tenant?

Learning about Turbo Tenant?

Turbo Tenant Reviews

Showing 3 Turbo Tenant reviews

"It works!"

What do you like best?

I love that the platform is easy to use, it works and provides great support for new landlords. I LOVE that when I updated photos or edited the listing language, it was updated and picked up on the other sites fairly quickly. I also loved the sheer number of other sites that pick up the listing. I also loved that the questionnaire function was often used by potential tenants.

What do you dislike?

I think the only complaint I have is in regards to moving the listing photos around. If I wanted to add a new first photo, I had to select the photo and click the arrow to move it, one spot at a time. It would be nice if the interface allowed users to drop the photos in the order they want. I got confused with which photos I wanted to use and in which order when I had to use the current interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Updating the listing photos interface. It was a bit clunky.

I love the questionnaire function. This was tremendously helpful from those tenants who completed it. I also loved that the listing was sent out and then updated frequently to so many different sites.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Turbo Tenant

"Tenant Turner Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to organize where all of my showings are and keep track of everything. The linking to my Google calendar and automatic notification to current tenants is also a nice plus.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to create timeslots for showings easier, or automatically create "blocks" of "open houses." Right now that is a feature I feel is lacking and would be extremely useful rather than going to the same house 3 times a week to show just one prospect. It's a huge time suck.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a useful product to organize what you have going on with your showings.

Reducing vacancy.

What Property Management solution do you use?

"Tenants, Tenants, Tenants."

What do you like best?

the website is very user-friendly. The system is easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

Not able to make payments online. Otherwise it was great

It solved the issue of tenant screening.

There are not enough reviews of Turbo Tenant for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Yardi Voyager Logo
Yardi Voyager
4.0
Yardi Voyager is an end-to-end platform combining financial and property management information in a single, centralized database with mobile access to execute leasing, provide resident services, view dashboards, and complete tasks from smartphones and tablets.
AppFolio Property Manager Logo
AppFolio Property Manager
AppFolio Property Manager is an all-in-one property management software that allows apartment, residential, commercial, student housing, and community association managers to more effectively market, manage and grow their business.
Buildium Logo
Buildium
Property accounting, online and fee payments, and maintenance requests. Property Management Software.
LeaseHawk Logo
LeaseHawk
LeaseHawk is a platform that helps to monitor and manage all communications of the leasing process to accelerate lease conversion.
Building Engines Logo
Building Engines
Building Engines helps you take control of building operations and tenant service by automating the hundreds of tasks through a single integrated platform.
RealPage Logo
RealPage
3.9
RealPage's OneSite Leasing & Rents is an end-to-end, web-based property management software solution used by various types of multifamily property management companies to manage the complete renter lifecycle.
ResMan Logo
ResMan
4.7
ResMan, a cloud-based residential management application, provides the core solutions required for effective property management.
Rent Manager Logo
Rent Manager
Rent Manager is a powerful property management and accounting tool.
On-Site Logo
On-Site
On-Site.com provides a software-as-a-service platform that streamlines the process of renting an apartment, from listing to lease and everything in between including websites, advertising, lead management, online applications, background checks, payments and e-signatures.
Entrata Logo
Entrata
3.9
Entrata is a software that provides property management for the multifamily housing industry.

Learning about Turbo Tenant?

* We monitor all Turbo Tenant reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.