1) The best part is the flexibility in terms of branching integration through VCS,
2) Writing build steps w.r.t to the images
3) Setting up the docker images as agents w.r.t versions
4) Maintaining the separate pipelines for every CI & CD
5) A plugin can be installed easily
6) we can maintain a couple of docker agents w.r.t to the pipelines
7) We can use the branching strategies in the team city w.r.t to the pipeline i.e. feature branch, Release branch
8) I use this tool for the integration of sonar Qube & it is dam easy for rectifying the errors too.
9) In terms of the build errors, I feel it is understandable & easy rectifying, I used Jenkin tool but after using the TeamCity I felt this is the most emerging tool in the market
10) I implemented many pipelines to the other departments in my organization & it is understandable even to the non-DevOps folks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.