Sowingo

5.0

Sowingo is a healthcare marketplace and inventory management platform that provides simple solutions for tracking, managing and purchasing supplies.

Work for Sowingo?

Learning about Sowingo?

Sowingo Reviews

Ask Sowingo a Question
Showing 1 Sowingo review
Sowingo review by User

"This software has changed how we manage our practice ."

What do you like best?

I like that it has saved our office money. For example, my staff spends far less time searching our inventory for supplies and ordering supplies which allows us to see more patients. We have two busy implant practices and the inventory management part has been invaluable. My staff know well in advance that all the implant components are in stock or if they need to place an order so are not getting charged for rush orders .

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more vendors on the site because there are some specialized supplies that I use that aren't on the site . However , I did see a new flyer section which may mean that they are getting more ?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everything having to do with dental supplies has always been my least favourite aspect of my practice . However this software has organized my office and increased our productivity. As a bonus , we have saved much more money than the actual cost of the subscription !

This has increased our office efficiency and productivity. It was easy to implement and with staff turnover, our new staff were able to transition in more quickly. We have replaced pen and paper records with Sowingo .

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sowingo

What Other Dental solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Sowingo for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

DLCPM Logo
DLCPM
4.0
DLCPM is a cloud based dental lab customer and product management enterprise software that allows you manage customer accounts, case production, sales and financial data,technician tasks, invoicing and more.
Dolphin Mobile Logo
Dolphin Mobile
5.0
The Dolphin Mobile app lets you easily and securely access your Dolphin system from any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and most Android devices* via the Internet.
LocalMed Connect Logo
LocalMed Connect
LocalMed make scheduling online appointments easy for both patients and providers, beginning with the dental industry. LocalMed Connect is the only true real-time dental scheduling platform, allowing patients to find and schedule real-time appointments online, 24/7.
CareCru Logo
CareCru
CareCru is a self-driving intelligence and growth platform for dentists.
DentLabSoft Logo
DentLabSoft
Dentlabsoft is a Dental Lab management software between Dental Laboratories and Clinics.
VivioSites Logo
VivioSites
VivioSites provides website with search engine optimization, social marketing program and mobile compatibility.
WEO Media Logo
WEO Media
WEO Media provides a comprehensive suite of marketing services including custom websites, electronic surveys, payments and graphic design.
Dental Accounting and Analytics Logo
Dental Accounting and Analytics
At PBA, we have the deep industry experience to understand the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that are most relevant to the dental industry. We closely work with our clients to understand their unique business opportunities and challenges, so we fine tune the go-to dental analytics to match the goals of your dental practice.
3D Digital Study Models Logo
3D Digital Study Models
The new 3D Digital Study Model software module was designed for doctors who want to work with 3D study model data in addition to 2D patient data.
Boomcloud Logo
Boomcloud
Creates an in-house membership program for patients with no waiting periods. Using the software to organize and create plans, add members to those plans, track benefits, automate payments and analyze reports.

Learning about Sowingo?

* We monitor all Sowingo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.