Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word Reviews & Product Details

What is Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word?

Simul provides advanced document management features such as branching, merging and version comparison for your Word documents

Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word Profile Details

1-12 of 12 total Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word reviews

Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word Reviews

1-12 of 12 total Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word reviews
ASISTENTE ADMINISTRATIVO

" For the management of Word documents and collaborative work."

What do you like best?

Excellent platform that allows me in my organization to do collaborative work and that gives me a detailed audit trail of changes to a document, where I can see who edited it,

when and with the particularity that the changes of different authors can be maintained separately and merged when we compare the documents and we are clear and sure of the changes made.

What do you dislike?

I consider it only presents the disadvantage of requiring internet connection to be able to store or edit Word documents on this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a document management tool that:

1.-It is online.

2.-Offers collaboration tools and document assembly (branching and merging)

3.-Allows version control, file conversion plus file recovery

4.-It is integrated with Word

5.- Supports integration and synchronization with SharePoint, OneDrive and Google Drive.

6.- In the collaborative work of the document, everyone can work on their changes and revisions within these platforms and send them to the copy of the document stored in Simul.

It allows the company to manage their documents, they can store, edit and perform collaborative work on Word documents, all in one place, it is online, which allows you to access documents from any computer.

Asistente de Direccion

"For collaborative work."

What do you like best?

This app offers a site where I can store all the information of municipal engineering and is ideal because it allows online collaborative work, and in this unit we are constantly carrying out and executing projects in the municipality in which different professionals (engineers, architects, and collaborators) and in this app they can individually work on the same project, monitor the changes made by all the users involved and then merge all the information to have the final project ready in the shortest time and with the contribution of all involved without having to be in the same space.

What do you dislike?

Online applications have the disadvantage of requiring an internet connection to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can see who edited and when did it since it keeps the changes of different authors separated

It is designed for anyone to work on a document with other people.

On this platform I can upload existing documents or create blank documents to start from scratch.

In the organization allows everyone involved to work on the realization of a project, no matter what place and team they are allowing to complete and deliver in the established time.

profesora de castellano
(10,001+ employees)

"Platform to store and perform team work."

What do you like best?

Excellent document manager, I was recommended by a friend and I can say that Simul Document allows me to safely store and order all my work documents and also gives me the option of collaborative work, so I can carry out projects Simultaneously with my colleagues, everyone works from their team and after reviewing and being sure and in agreement with the content we can merge the changes and have our project ready.

What do you dislike?

I can definitely remove a document by accident and I do not have an option to recover the information.

The free version allows the management of only 10 documents.

You need to have an internet connection to be able to work in this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Supports direct integration with my google drive.

It has the additional advantage that this platform is integrated into office and online office use to edit my documents directly in the browser.

I can send and receive specific versions between documents.

There are several types of collaborators, the owner who can edit and share documents with other users, the contributor who can edit and create versions of the documents, and users who can only see the major versions but can not make changes

It offers a search engine to locate documents and versions more quickly.

It allows me to automatically back up all documents and revisions.

It allows collaborative work facilitating and expediting the completion or completion of any assignment or project of the company in the shortest time.

ANALISTA DE GESTION DE RECURSOS

"Group interaction application"

What do you like best?

It is an application that allows several participants to be allowed to modify the same document simultaneously, but the changes of each participant are kept separately and these changes can be merged when the participants decide, and modifications of the changes can be saved. Each one of the participants in time and space serves as a registry to consult modifications, this application is exclusive of words. This application has the particularity of easily sharing documents by means of emails..In this application documents must be archived continuously with the right to make sure that it can be consulted if required. It also requires a modern web browser to work with Office the application works. With this application it facilitates the search and classification of documents.

The user at any time, can re-generate the key or revoke all access to the API.This application provides a help to understand the versions of the documents and allow a more productive contribution.

What do you dislike?

It really is a very good application the only thing is that When we unintentionally delete a document, we can not recover it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simul Documents allows to use with SharePoint, OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox and Box.com

excellent in the work since we are a group of 5 members we can be in different places and we can modify the same document and each one already knows in advance what part to modify and when we merge it saves us time in the execution of the activities

(10,001+ employees)

"Document manager for collaborative work."

What do you like best?

Good document manager that is integrated with Word, when it comes to collaborating with teaching colleagues, this is a means that allows workers and realists changes in form and when we have inspected what we have done and we have had to have our project ready.

What do you dislike?

During the time I have used I have no significant disadvantage to highlight, just the fact that the free version has a management limit of 10 documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allows you to use Office Online to edit your documents directly in the browser.

I can see in the history who edited a document and when it did it.

It is a platform that allows us to monitor work, that is, create and monitor tasks, as well as providing a collaborative work that allows creating jobs and projects with students or colleagues.

Asesor financiero de seguros

"Document manager for storage and collaborative work."

What do you like best?

Excellent work tool that I use in the insurance field since it allows me to save, edit and elaborate different financial instruments jointly with companies and entities involved in the field, maintaining changes and points of view until the right moment to merge it.

What do you dislike?

The free version allows you to manage a maximum of ten documents and for your access necessarily requires an internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is integrated with the main storage sites in the cloud such as google drive and Dropbox, among others.

It is the best application to create and monitor changes in collaborative documents.

I can edit my instruments with Office word Online directly in the browser, such as quotes, policy tables, conditions and share it in real time with insured clients, prospects, colleagues in this field.

Prof. Fisica-Matematica y Estadistica
(10,001+ employees)

"Document management and collaborative work"

What do you like best?

This platform that is directly integrated with Microsoft Word, allows me to manage my Word documents and I can store and do collaborative work with teaching colleagues and the changes are kept separate, until we make a final review and we can merge and obtain our final project.

What do you dislike?

It is an online application so `to access and make my editions of text documents I need to have a computer and Internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It offers me the history of editions, who and when I made it.

It is a free and online platform.

It is integrated with SharePoint, OneDrive, Google drive, DropBox and Box.com.

Automatically generate pdf copies for certain milestones.

It allows the work teams in the company to do collaborative work without having to be in the same place of work and each one makes the changes separately and these are not updated until you are sure of having the information and order required avoiding thus waste time on changes or unnecessary information to achieve the realization of an assigned project.

Personal docente
(10,001+ employees)

"THE APPLICATION TO ADMINISTER DOCUMENTS."

What do you like best?

Application with which I can store and manage my Microsoft Word documents and has the ability to create groups or equipment and share documents and everything is stored in the cloud, ensuring no loss of information can occur. We create teams with teaching colleagues for collaborative work, we shape the contributions or changes separately and then we merge to obtain the decisive document.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a bit slow to upload documents to this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It allows me to be able to import read-only records as part of the history of a document.

Users can automatically make backup copies of all documents and revisions.

As it has the feature of version approvals, the approval of other members of the document of a published version must be requested.

It is integrated with one drive so I can upload documents from this platform.

Platform that allows collaborative work and storage of information in a secure way, also has a search engine that allows you to easily locate any information you need at any given moment.

"Streamlines team work "

What do you like best?

Its main advantage is the ease it provides for the realization of collaborative work. Through this platform it is possible to assign tasks to each of the team members, streamlining the processes and projects to be executed. The creation of copies to share with other users and the option to compare versions is another advantage that counts.

What do you dislike?

in the free version the capacity is a bit limited. it only allows to store up to 10 documents.

quick and effective team work, being able to culminate projects in a coordinated way, without having to be all colleagues in the same place el

PROFESORA DE EDUCACIÓN PREESCOLAR

"A tool online that makes teamwork feasible "

What do you like best?

Its main benefit is that it allows projects, plans and other documents to be carried out collaboratively,

no need to be all colleagues in the same place. The documents can be shared. It offers the option to choose who will have the possibility to collaborate and view the file.

What do you dislike?

In the free version the storage space is a bit limited. Sometimes large files can not be uploaded to the platform.

The work in the institution flows in a faster way with the use of this program.

DOCENTE

"An application to manage collaborative work in Microsoft word "

What do you like best?

Its main advantage is the ease it gives me to manage projects and plans through collaborative work with my colleagues. The assignment of tasks and the comparison of versions, is possible through this software.

What do you dislike?

The application works very well, so there is no negative aspect that should be noted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is recommended to speed up the institutional processes that require teamwork.

The preparation of planning and projects in the institution flows more quickly with the use of this platform.

"Easy Management for documents"

What do you like best?

Organzine your document the way you like to. As someone who work with multiple documents this helps me manage my changes and other people changes at once. I can easily track changes that I and other made, and discuss any parts that need to be, plus make copies for other workers or clients.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the setup could be easier to follow through. Also transferring the documents can be a bit slow/tricky sometimes but otherwise I haven't dive deep enough to find problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I never heard of anyone who doesn't wanna save time and keep their work organize, so why not give this a try.

Saving time is a big one with this software. Instead of waiting for one person to finish a document before the next person can we can all simultaneously work and give our feedback.

Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word User Ratings

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.0*
* Version Control Systems Category
Do you work for Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word?

Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word Categories on G2