Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word Reviews & Product Details

Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word Overview

What is Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word?

Simul provides advanced document management features such as branching, merging and version comparison for your Word documents

Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word Details

Simul Documents
2017
London, United Kingdom
@simuldocs
242 Twitter followers

Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word Reviews

Showing 5 Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word reviews
Already have Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word?
What do you like best?

The way I am able to create reports from information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in specific, all edit tools are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to create technical reports in an easy way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Guest Service Agent
What do you like best?

This platform of storage and administration of versions for Microsoft Word documents allows me to save time when doing collaborative work with colleagues, each one makes their contributions or changes and these are maintained separately, allowing a revision and control of changes to be made before approve the merger of the same and these are updated automatically and the final file is generated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No inconvenience in the use of this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It offers companies a different approach to document management, a novel way of carrying out collaborative work in parallel and maintains the changes separately until it is appropriate to merge it, avoiding that every time someone makes a change, a version of the document and at the end of the work we have a large number of stored versions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

profesora de castellano
What do you like best?

Excellent document manager, I was recommended by a friend and I can say that Simul Document allows me to safely store and order all my work documents and also gives me the option of collaborative work, so I can carry out projects Simultaneously with my colleagues, everyone works from their team and after reviewing and being sure and in agreement with the content we can merge the changes and have our project ready. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can definitely remove a document by accident and I do not have an option to recover the information.

The free version allows the management of only 10 documents.

You need to have an internet connection to be able to work in this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Supports direct integration with my google drive.

It has the additional advantage that this platform is integrated into office and online office use to edit my documents directly in the browser.

I can send and receive specific versions between documents.

There are several types of collaborators, the owner who can edit and share documents with other users, the contributor who can edit and create versions of the documents, and users who can only see the major versions but can not make changes

It offers a search engine to locate documents and versions more quickly.

It allows me to automatically back up all documents and revisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows collaborative work facilitating and expediting the completion or completion of any assignment or project of the company in the shortest time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Good document manager that is integrated with Word, when it comes to collaborating with teaching colleagues, this is a means that allows workers and realists changes in form and when we have inspected what we have done and we have had to have our project ready. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

During the time I have used I have no significant disadvantage to highlight, just the fact that the free version has a management limit of 10 documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allows you to use Office Online to edit your documents directly in the browser.

I can see in the history who edited a document and when it did it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a platform that allows us to monitor work, that is, create and monitor tasks, as well as providing a collaborative work that allows creating jobs and projects with students or colleagues.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Organzine your document the way you like to. As someone who work with multiple documents this helps me manage my changes and other people changes at once. I can easily track changes that I and other made, and discuss any parts that need to be, plus make copies for other workers or clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the setup could be easier to follow through. Also transferring the documents can be a bit slow/tricky sometimes but otherwise I haven't dive deep enough to find problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I never heard of anyone who doesn't wanna save time and keep their work organize, so why not give this a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time is a big one with this software. Instead of waiting for one person to finish a document before the next person can we can all simultaneously work and give our feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word?

Simul Documents - Version Control for Microsoft Word Categories on G2