Quriobot

4.8

A new way of asking feedback, a replacement for static webforms and a friendly way of helping your customers find what they are looking for.

Work for Quriobot?

Learning about Quriobot?

Quriobot Reviews

Showing 2 Quriobot reviews
Quriobot review by Matt F.
Matt F.

"Answer Me This"

What do you like best?

QurioBot is a curious tool that I use for all of my clients.

My favorite part about QurioBot is that it lets me create basically two different user experiences for my clients.

I use QurioBot for my viewers and audience who want to just immediately cut to the chase. I use it with the prequalification of a free marketing report and I generate leads for each of my clients based on that principle.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes. The amount of customization and optimization options you can have for this platform are genuinely surprising. The chat style can be daunting if you're new but that has a problem with the user not the design of the software.

Making a faster gateway for my clients to contact me from my website.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Quriobot
Quriobot review by Chase J.
Chase J.

"Quriobot works great!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Quriobot is working 24/7. It's always there, in the corner of my site ready to easily take in a lead.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the ability to personally work the chat during business hours. It's not a huge deal, but something that I would like.

Not every potential lead may want to fill out a contact form. Quriobot is a great alternative and does a good job of it.

What Chatbots solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Quriobot for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

IBM Watson Assistant Logo
IBM Watson Assistant
IBM Watson Assistant is a tool that add a natural language interface to an application to automate interactions with end users, common applications include virtual agents and chat bots that can integrate and communicate on any channel or device.
Aivo Logo
Aivo
Aivo is a company that develops artificial intelligence solutions with the aim of transforming the way companies and customers interact.
Zendesk Answer Bot Logo
Zendesk Answer Bot
4.0
Answer Bot works right alongside your support team. It uses machine learning to help answer your customers' questions with content from your Zendesk Guide knowledge base. The answers it provides are tailored to each customer's question accurately and reliably—every time. And when in doubt, Answer Bot loops in your support agents to offer the customer a human touch.
Manychat Logo
Manychat
ManyChat lets you create a Facebook Messenger bot for marketing, sales and support. It`s easy and free
Landbot Logo
Landbot
4.8
Turn a Landing Page into a Conversational Experience. Add a conversation to your website.
Ada Logo
Ada
Ada is an easy to use customer support automation platform.
Cliengo Logo
Cliengo
Cliengo is a friendly Chatbot designed to automatically convert website visitors into leads.
Activechat.ai Visual Chatbot Builder Logo
Activechat.ai Visual Chatbot Builder
4.8
Helping businesses automate customer support and marketing with smart voice and messenger chatbots
Nina Virtual Assistants Logo
Nina Virtual Assistants
Nina, the Nuance Intelligent Virtual Assistant, isdesigned to deliver an intuitive, automated experience for all your digital channels by engaging your customers in natural conversations using voice or text. No matter if you want to add a virtual agent to your website, app, or text messaging application, Nina offers your customers a consistent experience in any digital channel. A familiar voice will answer their request whether it's typed into a computer, tapped on a screen or spoken into a device.
Linc Global - Customer Care Automation Logo
Linc Global - Customer Care Automation
Linc’s customer care automation platform automates the key points of customer care for online shoppers so they can quickly and easily track, return, exchange, get answers to questions and re-order products without the need for a live agent or cumbersome self-serve process.

Learning about Quriobot?

* We monitor all Quriobot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.