Do you work for PowerPoint?

PowerPoint Reviews & Product Details

What is PowerPoint?

Build the story, present with conviction, and move forward faster.

PowerPoint Screenshots

PowerPoint Profile Details

PowerPoint Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

PowerPoint Reviews

1-50 of 2018 total PowerPoint reviews

PowerPoint Reviews

1-50 of 2018 total PowerPoint reviews
PowerPoint review by Elaudis R.
Administration

" the best application to make beautiful prints"

What do you like best?

This application I like a lot because it is one of the best applications that helps me to make sheets with different options by inserting images, audios or videos so that if in my work they visualize a better content full of creativity. Another thing that I like about this application is It is very easy to use and its variety of options makes our sheets very original.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this application is that if I transfer a power point document from an old version to an updated version, its content may not be visible because, as the updated version is much more advanced, it will not be possible to read the content of the old version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this application because thanks to Power Point my worksheets are very colorful and creative because I can insert images, videos or audios that allow you to do your work the best if you express yourself in an easy way that the listener can understand better the content.

Power point helps me a lot in the company where I work because it works perfectly to express me better when making an exhibition, and the staff that works there can have a better content so I can develop and express myself better. It benefits me a lot because I can make very colorful sheets and use my creativity by placing images, audios or videos.

PowerPoint review by Rosmar M.
ADMINISTRADOR
Real Estate

"PowerPoint, Presentations for Students and Professionals."

What do you like best?

Yes, PowerPoint, is the special tool for presentation design, easy to use, useful, efficient and powerful.

Used by students and professionals, makes this tool one of the most popular when designing presentations of any kind.

You can customize your presentations to the maximum, without limits and add everything your imagination allows you. Videos, photos, graphics, tables, reports, statistics, presentation effects, audios, sound effects, and much more, everything you want.

It has a large number of pre-designed elements, templates, graphic elements, sounds, which will allow you to highlight your work and streamline the design and creation of your presentations. The combination of colors, presentation attributes, transition effects between presentations, and a whole host of other functions allow you to create great presentations.

As a Microsoft tool, it is 100% integrated with all the tools of that provider, which facilitates and extends the possibilities of creating unique slides.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to talk about something negative about a program like PowerPoint, which has so many years in the market and is used by so many people in the world. I, particularly lost the account, of the number of years I have been using it, from the university I know the benefits of this program, and believe me I will not say anything negative about it. PowerPoint, is the perfect tool for the design of presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the presentation work of any kind, be; student, independent professional, or work in any company or corporation, do not hesitate to select PowerPoint, as your tool for the design of presentations.

I am convinced that when you manage to dominate all your functions 100%, it will be more than a job, a fun for you, you will want each presentation to be better and more impressive than the previous one.

In our organization, each administrative or production unit, in addition to the management reports, must periodically make a presentation of achievements and progress of that department, which implies that each unit must use this program continuously. PowerPoint, allows to add emotion and innovation to each presentation.

PowerPoint review by RUBEN D. M.
JEFE DE OPERACIONES

"PowerPoint, the best and most complete tool for professional presentations."

What do you like best?

Unique and great presentations, that is PowerPoint, a very powerful tool that allows to make the slides are impressive and to express through them all the ingenuity and professionalism.

It will have a realistic touch to include videos, you can also load sound effects and music.

PowerPoint, makes the design of presentations fun, a friendly interface, easy to use and with a variety of functions. Photos, graphics, forms, projections, animations, transition effects between slides, and everything the user's imagination can project.

With PowerPoint, ingenuity is the limit. Very well grouped functions, it allows to change between slides without major problems, you can make changes of colors, funds of presentations, and everything you need.

It has a large number of predesigned templates, which allow much faster and professional presentations, can be modified according to user preferences, make color combinations and customize each of the slides.

It allows you to integrate information among other Microsoft tools, without any problems, you will also find a variety of other functions, which will allow you to project any idea, with attractive designs and a lot of professionalism.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments for PowerPoint. It is a leading tool in the design of presentations, has marked guidelines and other similar tools, have copied its design and interface. It has been improved for years, and is preferred by generations of professionals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am completely convinced that anyone will find PowerPoint, a friendly, efficient and very powerful tool, for the design of slides and presentations, truly spectacular.

It is perfect for students and professionals, I have no doubts in saying that it is an excellent program. I recommend it without reservations.

In our company, PowerPoint, it is a main component, to complement our meetings, it allows us to visualize everything we need, it facilitates us to project the ideas, proposals and results of our work.

One of the strongest aspects of our organization is the fact that all the production units must internally discuss their projects, and then present them at the corresponding management levels, where the lines of action that each unit will take will be established. PowerPoint, plays a prominent role in our company. It is our header tool.

PowerPoint review by Gabriel B.
Jefe de cocina
Machinery

"PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

I think it's an excellent work tool, very easy to use, where I can create, edit and modify my slides. It is very effective. It also has a variety of nature templates, about education and good graphics and excellent presentations, I really stick with this tool. The application helps me to make this more emotional and clear at the time of a presentation. in my work they have congratulated me for the good use I have given them and the benefits that I have brought to the company. I recommend that you download it is very good.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, I do not get a defect, but sometimes at the time of sharing the presentation I do not open the document and sometimes it is difficult but not impossible to manage the editing options. of the rest I have no complaints about the PowerPoint application

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it is an excellent work tool do not hesitate to download it because it will be very helpful to all users who obtain it

For now, no problem with PowerPoint and the benefits it has given me is an excellent slide with the templates that the application gives me. It has also helped me for my work has been easy to handle is dynamic, safe and fast practice. Is very good! because they have congratulated me for the slide that I have created for presentations of the company where I work. I am very happy with the results and will continue using it. I recommend them to everyone.

PowerPoint review by Christophe B.
General Insurance Agent
(5001-10,000 employees)

"PowerPoint - Review"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a very popular solution available on the market for several years. This program allows us to create presentations that can find many applications, the operation of the program is very simple and certainly anyone can handle it. Power point is being improved from version to version and has a rich package of features that will surely be useful to us when creating a slideshow, especially Power point has many templates, so that we will not have to waste time on creating a presentation. It's worth mentioning that PowerPoint is compatible with Windows/Mac OS and is also available in Office365, so you can access it from an online platform.

What do you dislike?

The templates contained in PowerPoint are a bit outdated, so I can't imagine using them to present an example of a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a person working in IT or you are just starting your adventure, you should certainly get acquainted with PowerPoint, because its knowledge is beneficial.

Thanks to using PowerPoint, I can create very complex presentations.

PowerPoint review by Aklima M.
Professor

"A lifetime using this application. "

What do you like best?

I like that it comes pre-installed on most devices, that it is very useful, very easy to use and that it is completely free.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative to mention. PowerPoint is really good, I have many years using it and it has always worked perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend making use of this magnificent application in the educational area, because it is excellent to make our classes more dynamic and understandable by our audience, thus achieving faster and more durable learning.

PowerPoint benefits me because:

1: It helps me save time every time I need to prepare a presentation, because I work in it very fast and easy.

2: It makes my classes more interactive and dynamic for my students, achieving in this way that they learn in a faster way.

3: It facilitates my work as a teacher, because with PowerPoint I do not need to spend time writing on the board and I just explain the content of the slides.

PowerPoint review by Maria P.
Linkedin

"If you want to create an incredible presentation, PowerPoint is the right place "

What do you like best?

PowerPoint with the passage of time and years has become the most used tool from my point of view by most people who work in offices as for companies, thanks to the wide variety of designs that this tool has that your presentations are much more recognized, you can insert all kinds of images, documents, videos and many other things, the interface that has this program is without doubt one of the easiest in the market which means that you do not need to a lot of experience to be able to use it, an amazing feature that I discovered that this tool has is that you can insert audio to your slides so that they call much more the attention of all.

What do you dislike?

One of the negative things that I see about this program although it is incredible is that sometimes the templates and designs are very unprofessional that is to say they are very basic in many ways, and makes them a little less professional, but the rest It has helped me a lot so I have nothing bad to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mis recomendaciones acerca de este producto es que puede ser utilizado por cualquier tipo de persona y por cualquiert tipo de empresa ya sea pequeña, mediana o grande esta herramienta es muy util, en general la recomiendo.

PowerPoint as a business tool has helped many people over the years, this tool has solved the problem of many of which was to create presentations since on occasions as there were many presentations, most people were limited to doing very few , but with PowerPoint you can create several with just a few minutes.

PowerPoint review by Carleny P.
Industrial Engineer

"Impact everyone in your presentations with Power Point"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Power Point is one of the most used applications of the office suite and is that with this powerful and creative tools you can make the best presentations, the application integrates a large number of preloaded formats, which can put your creativity flying at the moment to create or design a presentation, in addition to this with Power Point you can also record sessions on your computer, that is, you can record your screen and in this way create tutorials to help other people, the truth is amazing everything that can be achieved with Power Point

What do you dislike?

Power Point is from my point of view a fairly stable application, and in all the years that I have been using this powerful tool, I have never generated faults or errors, which is why I have always recommended it to my friends and colleagues with my eyes closed, and that's also why I have no negative comments about power point in this review

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a powerful and multifunctional application which I recommend mainly to people who are in need of developing slides frequently, since that is why power point was released to the market

Regarding the solutions that this application offers us, they are many and varied, because as I mentioned before you can prepare presentations to expose some topic or point of view in your work or school, in my case I must make presentations to my superiors with the advances of the projects and it is with the help of power point that I make my slides for these presentations, in addition to the novel function that allows me to record what I do on my computer, I create video tutorials about installations and application configurations and in this way that material can serve as support for my classmates

PowerPoint review by Maria C.
Promotora Recreacional

" POWER POINT, traditional and effective."

What do you like best?

Whenever we are going to sell our work, we want to convince that potential client is necessary to have visual support material that is obviously of quality and looks professional, in order to obtain positive results without so many efforts use power point, its mega control panel I've been using it for years, the template of this new version has an attractive style as well as how dynamic are the transitions and the variety of auto-forms and text formats that allow us to create with originality.

What do you dislike?

Pass it or load it by mail in its same format, apart from the heavy, occasionally it arrives with modifications, that is why the most convenient thing is to convert it to pdf. Everything else works as it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although they incorporate new tools to the market and one tends to explore them, power point will always be in the first places for its functionality, ease and quality.

Create my presentations with style and professionalism to expose the service I offer to my prospects and potential clients. Basically it's the use I give it.

PowerPoint review by Elvis C.
Operator

"Easy and high quality presentations."

What do you like best?

since its launch it has seemed to me one of the best designed tools of the Office package, it allows me to make presentations in a very simple way, with animations, texts and predetermined templates that make this process much easier, I like the way in which I can insert animations, audios and videos, which are reproduced during the presentation, the animations add a fabulous detail to any part of the file, I like the order with which I can express my ideas and this is due to the cleanliness and order that PowerPoint provides, I can add links that redirect to different pages, I think it is one of the best visual tools I have used due to the results obtained.

What do you dislike?

the appearance of more complete software that this has broken, but still very functional for the requirements of users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to make your presentations with excellent effects, templates and animations PowerPoint is the easiest software to apply and use and will provide you with the best results. It is known worldwide and due to its attributes many users prefer it.

I have been able to make presentations to explain the operation of my products and services for many years, and it has brought me excellent results since I have managed to transmit all the ideas in a clear and precise way, emphasizing the different effects that this fabulous software gives me

PowerPoint review by boone h.
Putty, the best and fastest virtual terminal to make remote connections to network devices.

"Powerpoint, the best tool for presentation of any type and excellent quality"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is the best tool that he can use to make presentations of high quality, with the best page designs and the best effects, I like the facilities that are used as a source of tools. Ofimática offered by microsft, is quite complete, I like the creations that I can make with this tool, and the integrity that can be done, quite complete slides, with texts, images, graphics, etc.

What do you dislike?

This tool is perfect for anyone who need to do work and presentations for a workshop, presentation, meeting, work of degrees, etc. It is quite complete and has many functions, I really do not have any kind of disgust that I can comment on in this section, what I can say is that it is a licensed product (requires a payment) all the parcel must pay a license for Enjoy it with all its functions included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool totally with the security that will have the best tool specially designed to make presentations for any type of situation, with creations of really easy slides with infinities of designs and with the most satisfactory results that you can imagine, the price established by this tool or if the package is really worth paying because you get fully adapted tools and recommended for each of its functions.

I use this tool almost daily because I am given the necessary work to make different slides and presentations at work and in my studio, this with the aim of creating presentations of excellent quality, with good design and excellent formats that give a good presentation at a glance, with good effects, excellent sources of writing and among other features.

PowerPoint review by Sebastian M.
Architect

"The most used Didactic tool in the world"

What do you like best?

Microsoft PowerPoint, is one of the most used tools in the Microsoft Office package. When we talk about PowerPoint. We refer to a Platform that is responsible for providing the necessary tools to make the best Slides or Presentations.

- It is a very useful and easy to use tool, it has an incredible interface, it is designed for all the people that need to do a work with PowerPoint, and the best thing is that you do not need to have experience with PowerPoint. Since as I said, it is an extremely easy tool to use.

- To be able to use PowerPoint you need to acquire a License for your Activation. It is a very economical and accessible License for many people, personally I consider that to work comfortably with PowerPoint it is necessary to cancel the License to acquire the Program.

- It is a well-known Program more than anything in the Academic Industry. Since it is a Program used mostly by students who use this program as a support material when making a presentation.

It is the easiest platform. Intuitive and above all very powerful when making slides. Microsoft PowerPoint

What do you dislike?

During the years that I have been using Microsoft PowerPoint I have not been presented with any Problem regarding the Platform. It's quite useful.

I think I do not have anything destructive to add about Microsoft PowerPoint

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

It has helped me a lot to use this Platform, since apart from giving it use with the Slides and Presentations that I make. I also use it for other work activities.

With PowerPoint I can:

- Make the Labor Meetings much more dynamic.

- Add Labor Photos and present them.

- It is an excellent learning method, and very useful when conducting courses and workshops

PowerPoint review by Sheila S.
Gerente de Recursos Humanos

" Presentations, Excellent and Professional."

What do you like best?

Power Point, is an excellent tool for the creation of presentations of all kinds.

No, we can settle for presenting photos and graphics, now we integrate our video presentations. And we can edit them with the same application.

It is one of the first presentation design programs that came out on the market, and being part of the Microsoft family, allows you to integrate the whole world of tools from that supplier to Power Point, managing to design the best presentations you can imagine.

Its functions, easy to use and powerful, will allow you to add to your presentations all the necessary elements to make them impressive and professional.

You can choose to use the predesigned templates, to streamline your work, you can give your personal touch, as it allows you to retouch the colors, text according to your tastes, give movement with timed transitions, animation, among many other options to make your presentations are great .

Do not forget that you can also add; photos, videos, graphics, Microsoft Excel tables. I give you a fact that many people do not take into account, but they are very impressive when it comes to presentations, and it is the integration of sounds. Yes, you can add sounds and you can integrate them that are activated at the right moment and with the already defined tones it will be an element that brings brightness and emotion to the presentations.

As indicated at the beginning, your creativity will have no limits when you use Power Point.

What do you dislike?

It is a program with so much potential, that in order to exploit all its benefits, you need to dedicate a few hours to learn the use of the functions.

If you want to design spectacular presentations, you should dedicate a little time to make a draft and structure the presentation design very well, since when you integrate many elements, such as; photos, transitions, animations, sound, videos, and everything you can think of; and for some reason you have to make a change in the middle of the presentation, in some cases, making that change is a real headache, since you have to adjust all the sequences and timers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Existen muchos programas para el diseño de presentaciones, pero ninguno como Power Point. Cubrirá todas tus expectativas en cuanto a capacidad, robustez e integración.

Our organization maintains a continuous program of updating and training our staff, therefore we are making presentations continuously.

Our presentations are truly spectacular. Our people never get bored in a presentation. Power Point, has allowed us to achieve all our goals in regard to professional training and update programs.

PowerPoint review by Oneal  Alejandro L.
Analista de Organizacion de Sistemas

"Exclusive software for the creation of my slides with the elegance and personalization desired "

What do you like best?

Power Point for years has been such an important tool to create my presentations quickly and full of colors, features and personalization desired, without doubt perhaps the tool that thousands of professions and organizations have used for their various tools that simply simplify a job and they make it more dynamic and attractive.

Within the organization I represent Power Point has been a tool which we use daily for all types of presentation of products and services and we have noticed that Power Point has allowed us to create lucrative and loaded information of great attractiveness to basically achieve the success in our services.

A his favorite features the option to add photographs, audios and videos allowing us to make a more dynamic and less boring presentation, the favorable of this is that it accepts almost all formats of images and audiovisuals.

The color and the initial design of each presentation thanks to its number of predetermined templates that for every occasion we have available a huge variety that helps us a lot in giving personalization.

The integration of this tool with Microsoft Excel is also one of the most used features for the insertion of graphs, Power Point has an immense variety of chart types (circular, radial, bars, lines, area, surfaces, quotes, bubbles) and endless type of graphics that simply allow us to show real data of the business processes of the organization, basically Excel helps us to introduce large mathematical data and simplify some type of results thanks to the graphics, the important thing of this is that I can configure the color and style so that it goes hand in hand with the chosen templates.

Animations and transitions is also one of its favorite features, this helps me to automate my presentation and make the elements disappear, dissolve, vanish, move in any direction which gives a touch of professionalism and particularity and personalization. In addition to that, work with stipulated time to avoid spreading on a topic. Everything in the absolute I configure it according to my need.

For years Power Point has been the leader when we refer to slides and presentations, undoubtedly vital for any professional or organization.

What do you dislike?

No complaint to quote at this time, Power Point I consider it a fundamental tool for my creations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended, undoubtedly a leading tool in the creation of the slides.

If we travel years ago I can say that Power Point has been my tool for the creations of my slides in my time of studies and I was able to gather all those requirements to become an Engineer.

In my work life has been a vital help to work presentations, being a tool that has allowed me to customize and automate according to each need you have.

It is currently used for each presentation of our services and products to each of the organization's clients, which has allowed us to achieve business success in this area.

As I mentioned in the aforementioned text is a very useful tool, I consider it perfect, achieving the day to day innovation in our presentations.

PowerPoint review by Emma P.
Operations Manager

"PPT is surprisingly one of my favorite design softwares"

What do you like best?

PPT is helpful for things other than slides. I actually use PPT also for mood board/inspiration designs, as well as magazine mock-ups instead of using other photomanipulation software. PPT keeps each object as a separate layer, so it is more intuitive than heavy hitting programs. PPT is my favorite way to organize data, infographics, and analyses into a presentable and easy-to-digest report.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about PPT. I think there could be some more pre-created themes, but I also haven't updated my software to the latest version. It is easy to use, even for software beginners, and it seems pretty intuitive, although I am biased having used it for so long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other versions, competitors, and substitutes, but PowerPoint is one of the first industry standards for slide deck software. I've been using it since I was a kid, and it is a great way to present insights.

PPT gets me through work, got me through grad school, and helped me in undergrad. It is a necessity for all the presentations I had to pull together. I still use it almost daily for presenting data analytics in my current job.

PowerPoint review by Susan S.
Susan Smith

"Power Point is the best for creating presentations. "

What do you like best?

Power Point is perhaps the most famous software if we create presentations we speak, Power Point is basically one of the applications offered by the Microsoft package that allows you to create a multitude of presentations in a fast and practical way, among the tools that it offers you. , various templates for you to choose the one that best suits you, you can insert images, songs and even videos to your presentations, you can also play with the colors and input and output of each slide, everything is in creativity that we manage at the moment of make our presentation, something I love and I must highlight Power Point is the way it lets you create from the simplest presentations, such as for school, to the most complex, to present a product or expose a thesis degree, I I use Power Point since I am in school and until now, in my work it is still very useful for me, especially when we have to expose our articles. During the week or when we have an event that we must make presentations, both my colleagues and I, we use Power Point.

What do you dislike?

We must know how to use this platform very well, because it can act as a double-dimed weapon, although its purpose is to support servinos when presenting a topic or product, if we add too many animations to the slides the public can lose interest in the main theme and focus on other things, which are secondary, the rest I do not think I had any problem at the time of creating or editing something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Power Point, to people in general, from students to professionals, it is easy to use, quite practical and you can create all the presentations that your creativity allows, I believe that very few applications offer so many tools to make a good presentation as Power Point .

Thanks to Power Point I can create and edit the various presentations that I have to do in my work, for being an easy to use application it does not take me much time when creating the presentations, I present my articles, books, texts or new reviews of the weeks to my clients or my bosses, to see if they are comfortable with the topics to be discussed, I also use it every time there is an event or we must present something in the company.

PowerPoint review by Amber L.
Major Accounts District Manager
Human Resources
(10,001+ employees)

"Power Point Never Fails "

What do you like best?

I have been using power point for YEARS. I used it in high school, college and now have to use it for my every day job. As the years progress, power point continues to grow and expand all the while keeping things user friendly and attractive.

What do you dislike?

The least helpful thing about power point would be support. It was very hard for me to come up with something that is a down fall but I would say that there should be some type of live support if assistance is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love power point! Please keep up the good work. I look forward to the updates.

From a business standpoint, I truly believe that power point has made things seamless for me. I have to use it for weekly presentations but also have to use it in depth as well. When it is internal, it is very simplistic. When it is for a presentation for my clients, Power Point becomes a very in depth platform that my clients love and allows me to truly streamline my job and presentations.

PowerPoint review by Javier C.
VP of Products

"PowerPoint: the solution to your conferences."

What do you like best?

It is a software that allows a step to creativity, easy to use, its reputation is important for the development and application of multiple files when inserting them into the tool, it is compatible in most of the devices, its functionality is very diverse obtaining from templates, graphics, animations, all in a sophisticated and elegant way, giving luxury and entertainment to the works strategically. Additionally, it has an interesting range of topics and presentation funds that generate positive impacts. His fluency is impressive

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to acquire individually if not all the respective Office package, considerably increasing the costs, a small disadvantage is the admission of the audios within the tool, it presents times failures when reproducing the result of the completed work. The need to have the program to see the documents has brought me some problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PowerPoint can be cataloged and necessary for those companies that need practicality in their forms of communication, either to explain tasks, develop striking images for the environment or useful for some important creation that customers need, diversification of tools and good use They make their position and reputation not in vain.

Axios uses PowePoint with the aim of reflecting with greater practicality, through the domain, execution and editing of slides, simple, practical and clear arguments of what is required in the company, besides being understood by the organization for the development and editing of files often at certain times. It has helped us to facilitate the dynamic of showing information through slides capturing the attention of the public in a creative way, achieving our friendly conferences.

PowerPoint review by Carlos M.
Linkedin

"A very fast and very easy program, which everyone should have "

What do you like best?

PowerPoint over the years has been the tool most used by all people around the world by both students and employers and people who work in the office, thanks to the wide variety of templates and designs that this incredible tool has makes your work much easier to use, thanks to the interface is very fast and very easy to use makes your job much more to do.

What do you dislike?

One of the negative features that I see PowerPoint is the lack of integration with social networks since until now only has integration with the email, another negative thing that I see is the lack of integration with Microsoft Excel and sometimes the designs are usually very basic when it comes to creating something professional, in some cases the functions of the slides are often very complex but after you learn it well you will be the best, the rest I have nothing bad to say about powerpoint

Recommendations to others considering the product

Throughout the time that I have been using this software, my recommendation has been that it can be used by small, medium and large companies to improve their work in the office, even to be used by students to make their lives University and school improvement 100%, I recommend it.

Thanks to PowerPoint I have been able to solve many problems one of them is that sometimes I had problems with the creation of my presentations since I had to do manual which was very limited but when I got this tool all my problems were solved.

PowerPoint review by Carlos H.
Carlos Huerta

"I have been using it for a long time and improving with the years"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint is excellent. It is very practical. Even a child can use it. Each version has surpassed the previous one. The transitions offered are very useful. Personally, I like dissolvences a lot. The learning curve is simple. The price value relationship is fair.

What do you dislike?

I would add more options of templates and more variety in terms of designs. Although they are good almost all are similar in style. I have nothing more negative to say about Powerpoint. In fact, I always recommend it to my friends

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support a lot in the tutorials that are on the WEB. Powerpoint at the beginning may look complex, but with practice it becomes easy to use software. Practice creating new sheet designs. And above all, have fun working with Powerpoint. There is the secret.

The best thing about Powerpoint is that it gives us that extra element in each meeting and conference that allows us to graph what we say. Having the possibility of presenting an idea, a proposal or taking stock of management, showing a sheet in which data, characteristics, comparisons, etc. are detailed is invaluable.

PowerPoint review by Abi L.
Kital Phillippines

"Make Beautiful Presentations with PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint remains to be the best tool to create beautiful presentations. I have been using this to make presentations in class when I was in high school, to present my thesis in university, and now to make business presentations at work. It has all the options you need to make nice and good looking presentations. It has a lot of themes available, slide transitions, effects, formatting tools, etc. You can insert video and audio files there in the presentation - there is a play button to play them. You can also add 3-D objects too. Your team can make comments per slide in order to have better collaboration.

It is owned by Microsoft so you know that the product is not going away anytime soon. The product has been continually improved over the years and will continue to be improved by its engineers. It is very easy to use and is very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Like any good product, it comes with a price. In addition, you cannot buy this product alone. You have to pay for this along with Microsoft's other products. Also, there seems to be issues using different versions of the powerpoint file i.e. a new powerpoint version will not open using an old one and this can be a problem as sometimes not all clients have an updated version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are using Microsoft's suite of products then definitely use this

company uses this for presentations, seminars, office meetings for better communication.

PowerPoint review by Jhosh B.
Engineer

"Your dream presentations"

What do you like best?

There are many skills that PowerPoint has that I love, its ease of use and excellent results is essential. Present texts, images and videos in a coordinated manner. You can insert a sound in the presentation, depending on the topic to be treated. Present the exhibition in sequence in an organized and dynamic way. You can create links through hyperlinks on different slides. It can be projected on giant screens or televisions. You can print. You do not need the Internet You can make dynamic presentations in a simple way and with high quality and highly professional results. Already dea images, texts, videos and sounds can be added to the presentations. It has multiple tools such as background editing, animations, among others, which will undoubtedly make the presentations more attractive.

What do you dislike?

For the results I'm looking for, I do not think I have any objections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want simplicity and skill at the same time, excellent results and ease when making your presentations, PowerPoint is the perfect tool for you, since it saves you time and offers you the best tools to make your presentations look great.

It allows me to create my presentations quickly and easily and with excellent results. PowerPoint is a tool that saves you a lot of time and more if you are a busy person with little free time. In my case it has helped me greatly to present my products and services to my clients.

PowerPoint review by Gabriela Z.
I like everything that relates to calculations and numbers that's why I chose my profession

"Opt for logical order and organization in your presentations"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is that it can be displayed on giant screens or televisions also on preferably flat surfaces through a projector, it shows all the information in a sequence in an organized and often even dynamic way with an order or logical organization, or better said with which you want to place showing all those images or even if you want to use videos in a coordinated way.

What do you dislike?

You have to know how to edit the presentation to create it in a way that is pleasant but without presenting so many details that can become a great distraction for the possible recipients of information, so many movements in the document can distract the public by removing that highlighter or emphasis on the message you want to give to arrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everyone to use this application and all its full potential so that not only are they satisfied with simple presentations since it has many options to add videos, music and images that will make you create something really interesting.

I am a teacher at a secondary school. The dynamism in class is something that I like to propose. That is why it is an application that I usually use and make use of, so that presentations in class and often even the same classes are more pleasant to witness. The meetings of teachers or meetings with parents and representatives are of great importance and usually have many points to deal with and thanks to this application that presents all these points in an easy and orderly way that all the information can be made available without there is no issue to be addressed.

PowerPoint review by Jesus Adrian R.
designer and photographer

"An excellent program developed to create the best presentations. "

What do you like best?

an excellently developed program to create different themes for slides incorporating different texts in the images in a creative way, for your exhibitions or presentations, to create your own postcards to share with other users, it is well developed for professional users and also for apprentices. or students, implements many tools through an interface so you can use all your functions that you will know while using the software, allows you to create and incorporate sounds or music to give presentations that you make a different perspective with video and audio from quality.

What do you dislike?

Over time have created updates and different versions of this program increasingly modern and complex and that can improve your presentations, but if you are not a user with some experience you can have complications when doing a job or project, because you could spend more time than necessary to realize the ideas that you would like to implement in the slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can offer many tools and options to give you creativity in the creation of your presentations with slides incorporating texts and images, adding your own sounds or a musical theme so that you have a presentation with an excellent audiovisual quality that attracts the attention of different users. On the internet you can download and install it easily.

With which you can make all your ideas and implement them in your presentations, its interface is very complete incorporating a bar of many tools that help you in everything you want to do, creating projects with audiovisual quality for apprentices and experts.

PowerPoint review by Ricardo  R.
Graphic Designer

"A complete office program aimed at the creation and editing of slides. "

What do you like best?

a powerful program for the creation of different types of slides adding texts and creative images which are ideal for making your exhibitions, you can also create your postcards to share them, it is developed for professionals and also for students, it incorporates a toolbar that gives you the facility to use all its functions as you get to know more about the software, apart from the image editing this program allows you to create and add sounds so you can give your presentations a quality video and audio experience.

What do you dislike?

They have created several versions and updates of this program that are increasingly complex and modern that further improve the presentations, but can have complications if you do not have any experience with the program, because you can spend more time than necessary to work on the realization of ideas that you would like to incorporate into your slides and create creative sounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a complete program that offers a wide variety of tools and options to give you imagination in the creation of your slides incorporating different types of texts and very creative images, adding their own sounds to obtain an audiovisual quality presentation that captures the attention of the public. You get it on the internet, you can download it and install it easily.

It is a complete program with which you can make or create all the ideas you want in your presentations, its toolbar is very complete with an interface that helps you throughout the process, with which you can create projects with the quality of audiovisuals for a pleasant experience in your presentations.

PowerPoint review by Victor Hugo Q.
Victor Hugo Quispe

"The best software to prepare presentations with a high professional level."

What do you like best?

Powerpoint is a classic software that has many features that make it the best tool to make preposition sheets. Honestly I do not know another one. I like his appearance very much. Your aesthetics The interface in addition to being intuitive is very functional. The tasks are very well distributed in the work area. It offers many options in terms of transitions, effects, fonts and even templates. Powerpoint is excellent.

What do you dislike?

That I dislike powerpoint? almost nothing. Sometimes I have had problems with some versions of windows that modify the design of my sheets a bit. I would also thank you for many more updates and the possibility of uploading my files in original format to some social networks in order to share my creations with my contacts (presentations)

Recommendations to others considering the product

What stands out in a PowerPoint presentation is the visual. I recommend future Powerpoint users to make the most of this function. Insert enough images make the presentation richer. In the same way this software offers the possibility of creating graphics or ideal images for those who must present statistics and results.

The main benefits that Powerpoint has left us translate into saving time and money. Learning to use it was very fast and simple. We did not need to take any tutorial to learn, let alone pay a professional to explain how a sheet is designed. The software speaks for itself. Actually Powerpoint is the maximum.

PowerPoint review by Gianna P.
Responsable Corporativa de Marketing

""Microsoft Power Point, my most lucrative work tool for my designs and presentations" "

What do you like best?

Power Point excellent work tool for creating slides and presentations quickly and loaded with professionalism. Its functions allow you to design any activity you want regardless of its nature.

Its design features allow you to take your slides to another level easily and dynamically.

It has a number of default templates that help to give the touch of personalization to each of your presentations, thus being able to configure the color for each occasion.

The option to add predetermined images, photographs, screenshots, graphics, text boxes, audios and videos that allow me not to oversaturate the information slide and make my presentation a little more dynamic.

It is a very easy to use tool with excellent integration with the Office package, which facilitates the work with its number of functions.

Personally I like the slide transition method which helps me to give automation to each of the elements that make up the presentation and to be able to manage the times in each presentation.

Undoubtedly in the Marketing department is one of the most used tools to get attention in each of the publications we do the organization, has been helpful to have Microsoft Power Point to improve performance and productivity in business processes.

What do you dislike?

I do not have negative comments towards Power Point, its working characteristics allow us to improve as an organization in the Marketing Department, managing to capture every advertising publication designed with Power Point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended

Improve work performance.

Higher productivity.

It allows to capture the attention of the clients of the organization.

More fruitful designs

Designs and publications help us improve sales efficiencies.

Excellent results in the Marketing department.

PowerPoint review by Julia D.
always giving the best of me at every minute

"Elegant, practical and simple presentations"

What do you like best?

The most pleasant thing about power point is that it allows us very easily and quickly to create elegant, practical and simple presentations displayed in an entertaining way by means of transitions of slides that leave the viewer the message or information that we want to capture. Power point has many options that makes us present all the information in a showy way by means of effects that even become beautiful in the input texts, it also allows us to add images and videos even to put music to make something much more interesting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that although it is an easy to use document that is to say it can be saved in a simple way, edit quickly, present fluidly without any inconvenience until it can be sent to share it but the problem that it presents is that it does not have any extra protection against a possible virus is to say all our possible effort put into creating a presentation can be damaged when stored by a simple virus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extremely and obviously advisable nowadays there should not be many people who do not know this application but for those who do not, I recommend them will have at their disposal an application that will help them in an incredible way they will not regret it.

I use power point, as well as other applications that allow me to create a good presentation, more than anything to inform my boss in the theme park where I work or to my clients to whom I take care of all those documents of their accounts or better said the state of your finances problems and solutions in a summarized, entertaining and pleasant way (as far as you can) this application is a great tool that gives us many solutions and presents us with great support.

PowerPoint review by Daniel S.
Daniel Sander.

"Successful presentations with PowerPoint."

What do you like best?

I love PowerPoint that with this tool I can make great presentations, personalized, professional and totally personal that allow me to attract the attention of my audience and explain in a simple and practical way the topic that I want to try, which allows me to express myself and explain better, having as a consequence a better result in the work since I can transmit the clear message to my colleagues and in this way work together in an efficient way and apply the tactics desired to the letter. All this in a quick and simple way. I really like this platform that is very easy to use and understand what generates a good result in a short time.

What do you dislike?

Power Point I like it because it is a platform that offers a free online version and that's great, however, this tool offers much less variety in comparison of payment, which is necessary to buy it with the G Suite which can be somewhat expensive. I would like it to offer more tools in its online version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this platform to all those people who want to communicate and make their presentations in an innovative way so as to obtain better results in their work since it is very easy to do them, it attracts the attention of the people and is a good support to explain in an accurate way the topic that you want to treat.

I believe that with the help of PowerPoint you can do a better internal job in companies since it is easier and more understandable when explaining some new strategy and also to explain to the clients all the services and products that are offered in a way dynamic and efficient which allows a better internal and external operation generating positive results.

PowerPoint review by Luis G.
Linkedin

"If you want to create good presentations, this is your best option "

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is an incredible tool which over the years has helped many people to create their slides and presentations, thanks to the great variety of templates that this tool has, it makes your work the best of all.

This tool is amazing because it can support many platforms which includes: Windows, Mac, Iphone, Android among many more.

Thanks to the ease of the interface and since it is very fast you do not need much experience to be able to use this program

What do you dislike?

One of the negative things I see with this program is the integration it has with Excel, another is the lack of integration to social networks because until now you can only export it to emails, another thing that should be improved is the technical support which sometimes it is usually very weak but from the rest I have no other negative comment to add about this incredible program

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this incredible program for all small, medium and large companies that want their work to be the best and even for office work this tool is very effective, I recommend it because you do not need much experience so you can use it without any kind of problems

Thanks to PowerPoint I have been able to transmit all my presentations that used to be difficult for other people, you can create all the slides you need just by entering the program, before knowing this tool in my office work we had many problems present but thanks to the fact that we found all our problems were solved little by little, it is incredible because to be able to enter audio in your presentations they become much more striking

PowerPoint review by Isabel R.
Instructora de Encofrados

""Power Point One of the best presentation tools that allows presenters to take a hit point" "

What do you like best?

It is the most interactive and creative slide presentation tool that provides an extensive list of functions which allows you to design your presentations quickly and above all professionally.

The use allows me to share my ideas and be able to impart information to the people present. What I like about Power Point:

1. Its variety of predetermined templates that help to give an attractive design to your presentation.

2. The ease of inserting predetermined images, as well as photographic evidences and audio and video files, this allowing to capture the total attention of the people present.

3. All the necessary tools for the design found in the upper part which facilitates more and more the work without the need to create shortcuts to be able to find your tools.

4. It helps me to add statistical data linked with Microsoft Excel, I like this feature a lot since according to the numerical quantities I can graph them to simply show the results, helping to not oversaturate the presentations of information.

5. Has the ability to adapt to each requirement of the organization and each need that the audience has.

6. The transitions in each slide gives me many advantages to manage the times of each of the topics, thanks to this tool I can set an estimated time in which I can be explaining certain information and at the end of that time automatically vanish the current slide to give way to the other, this allows me not to overdo the stipulated time and give more professionalism to my presentations.

It is very useful for me, since I can present each one of the necessary elements for an excellent formwork and the new technological advances in the construction industry. In my case, every day I train professionals in the construction industry and Power Point is my number one tool to achieve excellent work management.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative comments to make reference to Power Point, without a doubt it is my daily support tool to bring a work management up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended at all times

Has daily trained a number of professionals in the construction industry according to new technological advances on the subject, Power Point has undoubtedly been my vital tool to ensure that each of the present capture the necessary information. My work management has undoubtedly improved and the clients of the organization have always been satisfied with the information provided.

PowerPoint review by Isabella A.
Ingeniero Metalúrgico

"Everything your presentation needs You can find it in PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

One of the things that I like most about PowerPoint is the Easy and Didactic Way to make your Slides or Presentations.

PowerPoint is one of the oldest programs when it is treated. PowerPoint has been a lot of help, for many people at the time of making a slide, most of all to students because with the learning method that PowerPoint has a lot helps at the time of making an exhibition, and also has the necessary tools to You do a very dynamic job, and thus avoid fatigue in the public.

PowerPoint has always been and has been Present in my Day to Day, At the time of presenting my Degree Work at the University my Support Material at that time was PowerPoint, and the only thing I received at that time were Congratulations, as a good Presentation It is the Result of a good Exhibition. My slides captured the attention of the public, since the key to having an incredible slide is not to put a lot of letters and use images to replace the majority of words, use soft colors and that way you can get very good results at the time of Using PowerPoint.

It really has been very useful to use this incredible program. I recommend it Always! Is the best

What do you dislike?

The only thing that displeases me is that in order to use PowerPoint I must install the entire Office Package on my computer, having times that I do not use half of the programs.

It is more than anything a Suggestion I make to the Platform. Otherwise, PowerPoint has been Very Good

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

In the PowerPoint Industry, it is very useful, since making Slides or Presentations you can perform Talks or Meetings in a much easier and more dynamic way.

PowerPoint review by Andrew C.
Andrew Crown.

"Program designed to make presentations."

What do you like best?

Speaking of Power Point, I love this great program for its variety of features and options offered. I can make presentations with schematized texts, easy to understand, animations of texts and images, predesigned images, adas or imported from the PC.

I love this platform because it is easy to use and offers good results. It is within the reach of anyone who needs it since it is not necessary to have greater knowledge in computation. It offers totally easy-to-handle actions that will do an excellent job.

I love Power Point because there I can make big and eye-catching presentations in a simple and fast way.

What do you dislike?

I find some of the characteristics of PowerPoint at a disadvantage, one of them is that it works only in a linear way, that is, I can not jump between slides since it simply goes one at a time. I would like it to have more options of unique features as in other similar platforms.

However, it makes up for it with the variety of transitions and its ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this platform because it has been very beneficial for me and very helpful. It is easy to use and understand, it offers many versatile tools that allow you to do a great job without the need to invest a lot of time.

To all those users who consider using it I encourage you and I urge you to do so, it has some flaws but it compensates them with many advantages.

In general PowerPoint has been very useful and beneficial in the world of work, since it is a great tool that offers many options and very easy and simple to use. Personally this tool has been helpful in capturing the attention of people when I make a presentation.

Also everything is online which I like a lot and I consider important in the workplace since it is not necessary to install any program on the PC.

PowerPoint review by Peter G.
I.T.

"Makes creating presentations a walk in the park!"

What do you like best?

I've been using PowerPoint for as long as I've been preparing presentations. And there are tons of good reasons behind that. For example:

It has numerous useful features - That not only simplifies my work but also boosts my creativity and ideation.

It has a simple and easy-to-use user interface - This is one of its biggest perks. I didn't have any trouble when I was starting out with PowerPoint.

It can be used for other tasks outside presentations - E.g. for teaching purposes. Most of my college classes were taught using PowerPoint slides.

Lastly, PowerPoint has a lot of free templates you can use - As I said, you don't need much to get started with this program. It will help you to present your ideas in an easy, understandable, and stylish manner.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantages about PowerPoint are that most of its transitions and animation features are a bit outdated. They rarely change and even when they do, the change is to small to make any major impact. Also, you cannot buy it as a stand-alone program; you'll have to buy the entire Microsoft Office Suite just to use powerpoint.

Other than that, I'm good with how it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you have a presentation due, it only helps if you have a reliable and efficient program to help you prepare. And that's exactly what Microsoft PowerPoint offers you. It make the whole process easy and fun.

I can collaborate some of my presentations with my colleagues using Office 365's PowerPoint. That makes my work easier especially when I've been assigned to a team.

PowerPoint review by Fred C.
Web Developer

"PowerPoint: best presentation software!"

What do you like best?

I have used PowerPoint from my tutor time, it is very easy to use. Its user interface is intuitive, users can use it in a practical way, its functions and integrations with different programs give it a lot of flexibility. I like to be able to create presentations in a very short and organized way, saving a lot of time in my conferences.

What do you dislike?

PowerPoint lacks compatiliness, I would like to be able to show my presentations on any device without needing to have installed the software. Added to that the compatibility of the files generated in more recent versions of the program with previous versions must be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint must have it installed or use it in its online version, you will need it to make presentations to your employees and colleagues, or other companies will send presentations assuming that you also have the program. It is a tool that facilitates communication in presentations. It will help you make dynamic and entertaining presentations, where you will receive the attention of the public and will facilitate your confidence. Your presentations will be unique since you have PowerPoint installed, do not miss it in your list of programs.

In my spe