Quire

Quire is a task management tool that helps small growing teams turn their ideas into actions in a simple and user friendly UI.

Work for Quire?

Learning about Quire?

Compare Quire to Similar Solutions

Quire Reviews

Ask Quire a Question
Showing 64 Quire reviews
MARIA DEL CARMEN Z.

"A very robust program, easy to use and at a very affordable price."

What do you like best?

It is a collaborative project management tool, very easy to use and configure, can be used by companies in different fields, allows users to easily plan and organize projects, as well as tasks, through the kanban board, also gives greater visual capacity through graphics to have a better perspective of our various projects, we can also manage content simultaneously, real-time editing, in addition to task management. It is a very comprehensive tool, has a very affordable price in addition to allowing the monitoring of landmarks, aspect that in terms of project management is very relevant.

What do you dislike?

There are very marked differences between the desktop platform in comparison to the mobile application, since the first one works perfectly, however the second one slows down in addition that it does not have the same functionalities or distribution of the panel.

We as a forestry company and our team basically composed of engineers, continuously work in the development, planning, design and implementation of various projects, and

since the implementation of this program we have obtained better results because the entire team is effectively synchronized to first the assignment of tasks, in addition to monitoring compliance with them in the established time, in addition to increasing internal collaboration for the achievement of goals, as well as the monitoring of milestones, so this tool is directly linked to the expansion of our business as well as the reduction of response time from our company to our customers.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Quire
Shirleen M.

"After the heart wrenching search of a project management software, finally Quire."

What do you like best?

I was a bit skeptical at first having tried so many Softwares but Quire has brown my mind, literally. I like the ease if use, like in an instant you get his to go about it without going through so many tiring tutorials.

Making to do lists is also fast which makes it convenient for one with a limited time and so many tasks to do.

Team collaboration is also such an amazing thing made possible by Quire which makes working on the goals set so much easier and we are able to check tasks off the lists.

What do you dislike?

My experience has just been great and so far so good can't wait to see what more it has to offer i has I continue with my expedition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My experience with Quire has bee an amazing one and I would love if someone had the same testimonial of how convenient it is on matters project planning and management.

Task collaboration is an issue I had as a team leader, getting my team to work being task oriented was a bit hard but Quire has made life at work so easy I can't believe it.

Making the to do lists is also good as it was a bit tasky for me earlier and executing the tasks is fast because I get alerts on the due dates so I'm able to avoid last minute rush which is always messy.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Brian F.

"Structure your tasks and equipment"

What do you like best?

If you have many projects within your company Quire is a good option to have all those well structured projects. You can also divide the tasks among the members of the team and be able to collaborate more efficiently, since there is a much simpler division of labor.

The reminders that the application offers also serve to remind you of the tasks and objectives that have not yet been fulfilled. It is good to inform you of how much work you have left to do and what tasks have not yet been done, because many times when you have a lot of work you do not know what you have left to do.

Assigning the different tasks to each member of the team is easy, with a couple of clicks you can select which team member you want to work in a certain activity and indicate what work should develop.

What do you dislike?

The sections within the Quire menu can be somewhat confusing, since it does not clearly specify what you can do with each of the options. I think they should improve the interface a bit in future updates so that the functions of all the tools and configurations are more defined.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quiero is a tool that serves to generate greater collaboration and to better structure the tasks, activity and projects of your company.

In our company we now manage projects better, since we have many different projects within Quire and we can better control and organize the work we have to do in each one.

The collaboration between the members of the teams and the accomplishment of the tasks is simpler. Each member of the team through the calendar and reminders knows what tasks they have to do at each moment and if they have fulfilled the objectives set. This is key if you want each person to make the best possible effort and it is also positive for each of the teams to work better together.

Breann M. M.

"Manage your tasks with Quire"

What do you like best?

With Quire you can have control over your tasks, it has the facility of being able to share projects with team members or third parties, it has a very simple and intuitive interface and it has tools of great functions, it has a free version but its cost is affordable

What do you dislike?

The interface could be better structured and organized, it would also be very nice to get a desktop version without internet access. And customer service may become deficient on some occasions

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Undoubtedly I recommend it widely for being the best visual software with very complete tools, it is very easy to configure and improve the union in the work team

With Quire I have improved the fulfillment of tasks, the management of projects and as well as the anticipation of work. The communication and collaboration between the team is very solid and the Software works very well as a reminder

Judy T.

"Quire shows his work in visual form"

What do you like best?

Quire is a magnificent software with splendid functions, among them it could stand out: the organization, the administration of tasks, the control of events with their respective schedules, it is reliable, safe, very easy to learn to use it, it has a structure and complete tools very well structured, among many others. Also, it allows me to take my ideas to a visual plane and more comprehensive than simple words, it is definitely excellent

What do you dislike?

It would be very nice if the design of the interface were better structured and organized, being able to make each section more attractive and intuitive, apart from the fact that it is frustrating that access to the internet is mandatory in order to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best visual task software that I have tried, it is simple, with very complete tools, without complex functions, it is the best option for managing tasks and projects for free. Lorecomiendo with all certainty

Quire has solved a myriad of problems, has significantly improved the fulfillment of tasks, project management, anticipation of work and has helped us grow as a company and as a working group. It is the best way to control your time and organization by saying goodbye to the calendar and written notes, in other words Quire is our friendly tool, once you use it you fall in love with it

Shylah J.

"The most suitable solution for task management and team collaboration."

What do you like best?

I am impressed of how its easy to setup this software because it has simple and eyes appealing users interface thus making it to be more user-friendly and easy to use and navigate its features and functionalities.I like the way it's easy to share projects and assign tasks to team members thus team collaboration in real-time.Likewise,Its easy to plan and organize tasks for my team members.Moreover its easy to create a Quire account for free because it has a free trial version.It's cost is very user-friendly thus affordable to any size of business enterprise.

What do you dislike?

Although its a great software that I greatly rely on,it lacks seamless integration with good calendars.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend the use of this software without hesitation for great task management and team collaboration thus it's a must to use solution.

Possible to schedule and manage tasks and projects from multiple devices.

Has rich features that are soo useful and reliable thus simple to navigate and configure.

Easy setup and implementation.

George L.

"Organization and efficiency for your different teams"

What do you like best?

When you organize the tasks, objectives and levels within Quire it integrates very well within your own teams. It is easy to create and divide the work within the system, since each team has options to represent their work in the way that works best for them.

Every change made in a task or goal is represented at the same time. It is a program that is constantly updating the hours of completion and execution of each task so that you know at each moment that each team is doing and what remains to be done.

To manage small or large projects you also have different tools and options that allow you to integrate project information and improve collaboration.

What do you dislike?

It would only change some aspect of the interface to make it more visually attractive, so that the program as a whole would be more beautiful and intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have many tasks, objectives and different teams within your company, an application like Quire will help you to facilitate the union between the users of the different teams and at the same time achieve all your objectives.

In our company we have improved the communication between the different teams, which has allowed us to do projects in a more collaborative way and at the same time to perform tasks and meet the intended objectives is not so difficult, since by improving teamwork the realization of such tasks is not that difficult.

We control better the time invested in each project or task. This is good to do a temporary follow-up and see in which task we should invest more, in which less and where we should influence more to obtain more profitability.

Theodore S.

"Efficiency and organization where you want with Quire"

What do you like best?

It seems to me that it has been the best online task management software because its ease is noticed from the start, it is very intuitive and contains more complete features to fill the benefits and strengthen an organization, besides it can be used in the device that want It can be adapted to any equipment, it allows the use and management of several and different levels such as the organization of tasks and projects. By using its efficient calendar we can set dates of starts and expires to have a diagram view and finally although there are many more things that I definitely like is that the updates are real time and that allows the team to know of any movement immediately without miss something

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you must necessarily have an Internet connection to use this software and if you have Internet there is no possibility of obtaining any record of projects already done, it would be great to have a record but there is no file

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to keep your work schedule, classes, personal commitments or more I recommend you use it because it is a completely reliable and very easy to use software although I use it for the organization of the company would also be very useful in other fields

Quire provides a great advantage to users compared to other software, from my point of view it is the clearest and most complete. He helped us a lot in what is the organization of work and carry it out easier and faster, keeping us aware of any eventuality at the same time

Verushka C.

"Ideal software for project management"

What do you like best?

Describing the qualities and strengths of Quire is really simple, has many features that I like and that make me appreciate every day a software as great as this.

- Ease and speed of use, it is easy to use and learn your configuration and customization with just simple steps.

- The organization goes hand in hand with Quire, administration of tasks and events with their corresponding times.

- It has really simple tools, with great functions, that perfectly complement all project management.

- Reliable and safe, where I can trust each of my tasks and projects.

What do you dislike?

Without a doubt, it is a simple and practical software, without complicated tools, without complex functions or heavy configurations. Together, each of its features has allowed the software experience to be rewarding and, from my point of view, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quire opens the doors of its great functions, features and tools of organization, administration and project management completely free, prove it will not take much time; I recommend that you consider Quire as your main task organizer.

Quire has helped us in millions of activities inside and outside the company, both in the organization of events and projects and the correct management of the time invested according to each business task. In short, we take Quire as our friendly tool, from the moment we started using it, we completely facilitated the whole system of project management.

Tracy J H.

"Use Quire to keep your team organized and updated"

What do you like best?

I really liked the organizational structure that Quire contains for tasks and sub-tasks, although it is not its main function you can use it as a reminder for pending tasks. I can customize labels, add files and pre-visualize them in the task. Very organized, powerful and I like that it is because we keep the team stable and updated before any eventuality. Finally I love the quality of customer service is very efficient.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to show the full name but I do not allow it because you can not change the size of columns, you could also have a desktop configuration to avoid going to start assignment or a Chrome extension

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is completely free so you can use it without thinking about payments that later do not work, it also has very good tools for organizing tasks, without a doubt it is very good as well as being free, by using it you will realize all the advantages what it gives you

It helped us improve communication and the fulfillment of tasks in a remarkable way, project management, task management, team management and I can use it as a reminder to upcoming tasks, all this allows the administration of time.

Rose K.

"Enquire task and project management with Quire"

What do you like best?

That it integrates with Google Calendar to sync projects and tasks.

I like the fact that Quire has tons of features for task management in one place.

Ease of customizing Quire is another thing that I like most about Quire.

I like how Quire gives me the ability to track time spent on projects.

Quire has a mobile app that ia easy to download and install.

Finally, i like how affordable Quire is.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how Quire takes long to sync projects on Google Calendar when there is poor internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would urge all prospective clients to give Quire a try.

Resource allocation.

I use Quire to manage tasks in Uganda Counseling and Support Services.

Task creation and assignments.

Quire makes it easy to track time spent on projects.

Carol F.

"Organization and effective administration"

What do you like best?

I like many things, I can describe each of them specifically:

- Effective and effective organization of all the information you need to store.

- Project management.

- Ease of work and saving of time invested

- Very complete tools, they are just the necessary ones to realize an administration of the information correctly.

- It is fast and easy to use, completely flexible to my needs.

What do you dislike?

In general it is a software that works excellently.

-Full tools

- Economic

- Innovative, versatile and flexible. It adapts to my goals and preferences.

So far I do not find anything that I dislike, its functions are the corresponding and all the features are complete in every way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you try to use this great tool in your daily life, in the office and in your personal life. Help on a large scale to organize yourself in all the senses to take your project in the right direction. It is simple to use, fast and versatile. It adapts to your needs. Test it.

The management of projects has benefited thanks to Quire, relieves a large workload and saves time invested. Compiling all the information and the corresponding data to organize everything in a system that works in favor of an effective labor administration. It has helped me a lot and allowed me to have better organization and communication with colleagues in common work.

Brook B.

"Perfect distribution of time, work and projects."

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of distribution of tasks that it has, it is very easy to connect with other users of the company and send them the schedule or the planning of tsks. It is compatible with any device or browser, so it does not matter if my colleagues or another employee of the company uses ios, android, windows, etc. I love the tool "progress stats" I can have a clear vision of how much we have advanced in a certain amount of time, and decide wheter we go right or worng. New ideas are safeguarded and gives me a lot of security we can go from small tasks that turn into big projects. My doubts are quickly and easily, have one of the ost effective feedback system. It offers a lot of simplicity to work thanks to its ease of use completley removes any complications in the administration of my creations. It helps us manage our time, creating a system where we can move forward with our task as well as having free time for us.

What do you dislike?

The interface is something that takes a lot from this amazing software, they should totally work on making it more eye-catching, but I really appreciate the nocturnal option that it has, it is practical and helps a lot to avoid eye damage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Quire because having a brand implies a lot of work and issues that need to be taken care of, and it can be messy and difficult to organize every inch of the company, there are things that can be left out or not well done, and there is where this software enters in scene, setting up and gettin' use to Quire it's not hard at all, you would be able to distribute, plan and program every issue, event or launch in your company, achieving the complete organization and punctuality that a successfull enterpraise needs to have.

Before starting to use Quire in the company, things like notes on computers, hanging calendars, reminder meetings, was the only way we could keep up to date, and even the distribution of work was unequal, so some people could work more than others, creating an unevenness on the workflow and some of the methods could take away some time or we could lose some paper reminder, making us forget completely the tasks of the day or of the week. Once we gave Quire the opportunity to organize the tasks and projects of the company, we do not regret it, the benefits have been greater than the problems; The biggest benefit that brought us is all the time we have now to dedicate ourselves to develop new projects, create new concepts, new ideas or to reorganize the brand, giving us the security of knowing that we have time to solve any problem or to dedicate ourselves to something else. Another benefit has been the organization and responsability that we now show to the public, we have even reached the economic organization, the administration of pyments and events to come is much stricter, so we have a correct control of what we make. It is much easier to work as a team and connect, because even if we are far from the other, just by logging in we can consult our tasks, our schedule and distribute work. We keep up to date with payments, simple tasks, projects, events and meetings so that we are all sync. Everything is now balanced, the work is distributed, the tasks are covered, the projects are much more elaborate and detailed and we can be constantly viewing our company progress!!!

April J.

"the best software to organize the work of a company!!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and understand Quire, all the tools are there and there is no room for complications. Text shortcuts are very well implemented, it is easy and quick to add some date, some task or assign some work to another member of the team. I found very useful that every information is synced online with all the users, it's time saver. The to-do-list is my favorite tool to use, it helps me a lot to focus and not leave any important tasks put. It is cross-platform compatible, which gives me the opportunity to connect and collaborate with more people, as well as I can connect with my colleagues even if they are far away. I love the intuitive nature of the calendar and the due dates, they help us to stay on time with all the tasks. Handles perfectly the amoount of work that has to be done in a certain time, helping us not to overload activities.

What do you dislike?

I only have two problems with this software:

1- I wish I could use the software without internet.

2-The interface can be much more attractive, it is very simple and makes the software look basic when it is not at all.

Regardless that, the software works perfectly, can't complain about anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Organization is easy to say but difficult to achieve, specially in a company where exist thousands of stuff to take care of, that's why Quire is so amazing, give you all the tools to organize and write down everything you have to do, so you can have control over everything that has to be done. You can assign tasks, stablish schedules, meetings, etc. So you would be always on time and prepare to new projects and challenges.

Quire has benefited the company in a very important way. Before, in the company there were issues that were forgotton and tasks that were left aside, having an irregular way of working, we were inefficent and when problems arose, we were not ready to solve them. We tried different softwares and tools to keep everyone on the same page, but it was difficult to get in sync. By incorporating Quire to our way of working, performance at work is much higher than before. Now we are more capable of completing and finishing tasks on time, the projects are developed in advance so they are well structured; there is also a more neat and organized teamwork, in the company now no issue is left unattended and it is easy to assign activities and collaborate. Time is no longer a problem, and we managed to give a responsable, organized and effective image to the people who are interested in our brand and products. Quire fixed the organization issues we had, thanks to all it's methods of organization. Everything is planned, also helping the worker's personal life, since we can now manage every task to have free time too.

Leaster W.

"My experience with Quire"

What do you like best?

I liked how Quire had a mobile app that was a bit easy to download and install on my smartphone.

Moreover, I like that Quire integrates with lots of platforms such as Slack.

Integration with Slack makes me save a lot of time since I do not leave conversations while managing tasks and projects.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how Quire requires excellent internet connection to use.

I also do not tolerate the fact that Quire is a bit hard to customize.

It lacks intuitive interface both user interface and user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I cannot recommend Quire to large corporations with lots of colleagues.

I only use Quire to manage and prioritize tasks and projects assigned to individual users in our Hotel.

Julia M.

"Quire rocks!"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of things that I love about Quire, let's start with the effectiveness that it has once you start to work with: I use it a lot to manage my projects, the calendar that offers me to planned my projects is very helpful because helped me to planned everything in a easy way and ensure a well-drawn project. The task prioritization is very helpful too because it makes sure that the bunch of task that we need to do, we make the most important on time. The What-if-scenarios is quite amazing because make you think on the possibilities or new strategies just in case that something happens, so help you to be prepare to any situation. Besides that is a very simple software but no ugly, is not complicated at all, and is very easy to learn how to use it. Has a very beautiful design which makes the experience even better. And it has a very fast project management, so is more easy to do the task.

What do you dislike?

I think that is a software very complete, and my experience with it has been quite wonderful, I don't have any big complaint about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Quire, to be more efficient and improve your work as a company, is a very helpful tool that I think every company needs to work with.

Now we are more efficient and offer to our clients, a better service because we have know a better way to do projects and have the task on time. We reach our objetives more faster now, thanks to the service that offer this software to us. Our work is more organized and calculated, and our projects are very professional.

Now, our clients have a very good picture of our company, thanks to the effectiveness and the professional work that we offer to them.

Avril N.

"What else could you be using if not Quire for task and project management! "

What do you like best?

How Quire gives me the ability to create tasks and assign them like a boss.

Enterprise scalability is another thing that i like since Quire grows as organixation grows.

It is easy to download, install, setup and use Quire without looking for specialiats to implement and integrate it.

Lastly, I like how Quire integrate with a wife range of apps like Slack.

What do you dislike?

Data interoperability features are not strong enough to transfer large files between Quire and other external apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Why not try this free app for task and project management.

We use Quire to create and manage tasks and projects in one place.

Quire allows team to know the due dates of tgeir projects.

Amélie B.

"Ich liebe diese Software"

What do you like best?

Diese Software ist so gut, wenn es darum geht, Aufgaben zu erstellen. Ich mag, dass dieses Programm keine begrenzte Anzahl von Benutzern hat und es ist völlig kostenlos. Die Funktionen sind vollständig und benutzerfreundlich. Ich mag es, dass wir so viele Teilaufgaben haben können, wie wir wollen und dass wir sie alle anpassen können.

Ich mag es, dass wir (Mitarbeiter) miteinander kommunizieren können, was unsere Arbeit einfacher und flexibler macht. Ich kann Benutzern "Rollen" oder Berechtigungen zuweisen, was exzellent ist, weil ich alles im Auge behalten kann.

Es ist wirklich gut, wenn es darum geht, etwas zu planen, denn wie ich schon sagte, es hat Teilaufgaben und Sie können alles von dort aus organisieren und nie etwas Wichtiges verpassen.

Ich mag auch, dass Sie Ihre bevorzugte Sprache wählen können, weil es viele andere Software gibt, die nur die englische Sprache integriert haben.

Mir gefällt, dass wir die Projekte mit nur einem Link an unsere Kunden senden können, auch wenn sie keine Quire-Benutzer sind.

Die Charts, die von Quire angeboten werden, sind einfach schön und komplett, und das Design der Website ist cool und bietet ein Nachtthema.

Auch ist die mobile App erstaunlich und vollständig und es ist etwas, das ich empfehlen würde, wenn Sie nicht Ihren Laptop überall hinbringen möchten.

What do you dislike?

Ich habe keine Beschwerden über diese Software, es ist so perfekt und ich werde es weiterhin verwenden.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ich kann es jedem nur empfehlen. Es hat alle Funktionen, die Sie sich wünschen und es ist völlig kostenlos.

Wenn ich arbeite, bin ich gerne in der Lage, alles effizient zu verfolgen. Damit meine ich, dass ich bei jedem Teil des Jobs gerne so gut organisiert bin wie möglich. Mit Quire kann ich das möglich machen. Wir verwenden es, um Projekte zu erstellen und die Ergebnisse waren fantastisch.

Millena R.

"Innovative, modern and contributes greatly with all its incredible functions."

What do you like best?

I like many things about this software and I can describe them specifically one by one:

1. System of organization and administration of tasks that follows a specific order and time.

2. It offers a lot of simplicity to work thanks to its ease of use completely removes any complications in the administration of my creations.

3. Easy to use interface, with basic tools and supplements, simple and always on hand which allow to completely develop all my activities in the software.

4. I can organize information on a large scale.

5. Fast project management

6. Innovative design, quite attractive.

7. High performance and very reliable.

8. Excellent integration system.

What do you dislike?

I really like everything. It works with total professionalism and complies with what it offers.

1. Customer support is true.

2. Tools fulfill all their functions.

3. Accessible costs.

I could not find something to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everyone really should try Quire, it helps a lot in the office, saves work, effort and gives you the ability to be a better professional. Try it, try and integrate it into your life and your work.

It has helped me a lot both to me and to the company in which I work since now we can fulfill all our objectives thanks to that we always have them in mind, always in the hands of Quire, with exact and precise organization of all our tasks to fulfill and so get to perfectly complete projects with total professionalism.

Evelyn K.

"Quire is effective, efficient, convenient and helpful."

What do you like best?

I have used different types of projects management softwares but nothing has been close to Quire when it conmes to functionality and performance.

Quire is a great deal,fantastic tool,elegant and beautiful. It has amazing features that make it knock out other tasks management tools.

With Quire it is easy to keep track of who is collaborating on a project.

What do you dislike?

Why and what can I dislike about this super tool,of course I have nothing to dislike about Quire.

Am well and comfortably treated by this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I recommend.

Quire has very nice features.

It is simple complete and free software.it helps me to manage what I want to do,so it keeps me organized.

George M.

"Task management at it's best with Quire"

What do you like best?

I like the way it's easy to download,install,setup and start using this software without much-needed knowledge.

This software of very compatible on multiple internet enabled devices thus ease of accessibility and flexibility.

It's easy to plan,organize and manage tasks efficiently in a hierarchical list with Quite.

The customers support team is very impressing because they offers 24/7 support.

It's easy to sync Quite with calender thus becoming simple to complete tasks on due dates.

What do you dislike?

The users interface could be slightly made better to be more intuitive and user's friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes,its software worth using for task management.

Quire makes its easy to organize and manage tasks.

Teams members collaborate easily with Quire to bring more productivity.

Vincent M.

"Acquire all project and task management needs with Quire"

What do you like best?

Firstly, i like the way Quire has lots of features in one place, which allows me to save time.

Secondly, availability of mobile and web applications is another thing that I like about Quire. With mobile app, i use it without having to login every time since it keeps me logged in.

Moreover, Quire has a clean UI and UX.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how Quire requires robust cloud computing to get the most out of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, to acquire all task management needs at ease.

Portfolio coordination and budgeting

Cost and time tracking.

Workflow management.

I also use Quire to manage all the projecta assigned to colleagues in our department of product management.

Billy O.

"Let's manage accounting tasks with Quire"

What do you like best?

Every head of department require a platform like Quire in task management.

I like Quire because it helps me save time while managing tasks in accounting department.

Quire is affordable.

I like the fact that Quire has a mobile application that enables me to track and monitor my tasks.

What do you dislike?

I totally dislike the way Quire has a poor customer support and doesn't offer a wide array of languages, but in our case we use English and it's their primary language.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, i would recommend it.

Cost tracking.

Quire enables me and all head of departments to save time and effort while managing tasks.

Quire has reduced paperwork by 100% in task creation and Assignment.

Gladwell N.

"My encounter with Quire for almost two years"

What do you like best?

I like that Quire has mobile app that I can access via my smartphone from anywhere.

In addition, Quire integrates with Google Calendar that makes it easy to sync projects and know deadlines.

Quire is affordable.

Implementation of Quire was straightforward and did not require third-party consultants to set up.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about Quire, but it can be hectic to work with if you do not have stable internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Quire to all project managers who need to simplify project management.

Quire enables me to manage tasks and projects in the entire company.

Issue and time tracking.

Reporting.

Jackson M.

"Acquire task management requirements with Quire"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Quire has a mobile application, which is straightforward to download and setup on any mobile phone.

I love that Quire has a simple learning curve.

Quire has all the features for task management in one secure place.

Adding new members on Quire is another thing that I like.

Quire integrates with lots of applications and APIs.

What do you dislike?

For sure, I do not have even a single thing that I do not like about Quire since it suits all my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it for all task management.

Collaborative project planning.

I use Quire to manage all projects in IT department.

Cost and Issue tracking.

Sarah M.

"Awesome organization tool."

What do you like best?

What I like the best about Quire is that for being a very complete software it is not complicated to use, they have all the tools clearly and you can use them on an easy way, it's not a complicated software and I like that. Saves a lot of time. I like how I can organize the information at my way, it really makes the whole experience personal and it adjust to my needs. The task management it's a very great process, it's easy and it's quick and it keeps you focused.

What do you dislike?

It has worked perfectly, I do not have something to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Quire for the companies that need to be more organized to complete their projects and tasks, it would really keep you focused and have prioritys, making you improve in your company.

It has benefited my company because since we incorporated this software on our company, we have more time to work on our tasks since we have all organized and calculated. We now have more facility on the progress process for the company, we all are synchronized and we have a more organize and better company.

Grace P.

"The best organizational tool will always be Quire."

What do you like best?

What I enjoy so much about this software is:

1.- The management of tasks can be done easily and quickly.

2.- The data and information I can organize it effectively.

3.- The organization allows the tasks to be easier to perform.

4.- The interface has only the essential characteristics which contributes to make it fast and easy to use since I have all the tools at hand.

5.- I love the versatility with which the design counts, it is very attractive, innovative and modern.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything that I dislike, all the features are excellent and the stay in the software has been excellent, I have no complaints about its functions or tools in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Useful and great software. Implement and integrate other platforms to effectively organize all your projects. It has easy-to-use tools and operating options. You will get everything you need in your life on a platform. Professionally it will bring benefits of saving time and work. Try it

It has brought great benefits in the management, administration and organization of information. Now it is easier to organize projects with all the information gathered in one place. Now in my work there is more effectiveness and efficiency in our operation in general, thanks to better communication and organization.

Lauren W.

"Quire is the best!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Quire is how compatible with other platforms is, I can collaborate with co-workers or clients even if they are using android, iphone, mac, windows, or whatever. Also, I love how organize is Quire, how the information that is save there can be organize at our own way so we can work on our tasks and finish them. Quire has a pretty interface, it's really eye-catching so motivates you to keep exploring the software and finding new tools. It's very user-friendly, which makes our work when using this software more easy and quick.

What do you dislike?

The internet dependece it's an issue, I would really like to use this software without and internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Quire because it really keeps you organize, so your schedule will be on time and you would have time to work on the tasks you have, so your company would be very organize and would improve.

It has really helped me and my company becausen now we have our goals and task organize, so we can be able to work on the ones who are closer and we can have reminders of finish them. It has organize the entire company so we are now more able to finish tasks and improve on the company.

Joel M.

"My amazing adventure with Quire"

What do you like best?

I like how is easy to visualize,streamline and automate workflows inorder to get productive results.

It's easy to arrange and prioritize tasks to teams members thus keeping more focus on tasks and projects to be carried out in the day.

This software fits all sizes of business organizations be it small,medium or large size as its very inexpensive.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have found negative about this software is that many of it's features requires a stable and strong internet connectivity to run efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quite is the answer to the solutions other organizations are looking for which includes easy task and projects management.

It has now become very easy to plan and organize tasks to teams thus working more effectively to complete all the tasks and projects given.It also allows meaning tasks and projects easy.Again teams collaborates when working on tasks and projects to achieve more productive results.

Jane N.

"What I have experienced ever since I implemented Quire"

What do you like best?

I like that Quire doesn't require any skills to become a pro user.

Availability of detailed tutorials and documentations in the cloud is in the middle of the things that I like most about Quire.

Simplicity, ease of use, and lots of features are among the things that I salute about Quire.

What do you dislike?

I slightly dislike the way it can be tedious to integrate Quire with external apps during the initial setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To ensure that they understand the project management requirements that they are in need of.

I use Quire to create tasks and assign projects to individual users in the network.

Time tracking.

Portfolio coordination and budgeting.

Teresia N.

"Quire: the most optimal tool for advancing project and task automation. "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Quire is the way it has all the features that I was looking to have in a centralized place.

I like that Quire syncs projects so as teams can know the due dates once integrated with Google Calendar.

I like the fact that Quire has a mobile app that has intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

I have never had anything that I can describe as a dislike ever since I started using Quire.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What else can they implement, I would recommend Quire to all sizes of businesses.

Automate task and project approvals.

Quire enables me to create tasks and assignments.

Ann H.

"Amazing! "

What do you like best?

What I like the most is:

-The interface of this software is very user-friendly and fast.

-I like the design of the software is very eye-catching and I love the I can change the theme so I can work with at night.

-Is very organized, so makes more easy for you to do your task.

-Organized all the information that you put in.

-Doing task management with this is very easy.

What do you dislike?

My experience with the software have been progress very well, right now I don't have any complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that is a software that every company needs to work, is such an amazing tool to work with, that I recommended so much.

Now we just put all the information in here, and organise. Is more factible for us now using this because is very effective, to do projects or task management with this software.

Jonathan K.

"My encounter with Quire for an extended period"

What do you like best?

I like the hassle that Quire saves me in task and project management.

Quire integrates with a wide array of apps and APIs.

What do you dislike?

It is extremely hard to customize Quire.

I also hate how Quire requires excellent internet connection in order to work well.

Also Quire do not sync tasks from two external apps like Google Drive and Google Calendar.

Lack of live customer support is among the things that I do not appreciate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No, they should try other task management platforms.

Save time while managing tasks in one plsce.

Creation of tasks and assigning them to respective individual users.

Brian W.

"Acquire all task management desires with Quire"

What do you like best?

The availability of mobile application is one of the things that I like most about Quire.

I also like the fact that Quire has an intuitive interface.

Moreover, i like that Quire has a simple user interface and user experience.

The cost, which is affordable is another thing that i like about Quire.

What do you dislike?

I got nothing to dislike about Quire since it suits all my needs without having to shift apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Quire to all sorts of corporations.

I use Quire to create tasks and assignments.

Workflow automation.

Wokload capacity is enhanced by Quire.

Tara-Tamiko, D.

"Quire - A project management tool to beat them all."

What do you like best?

Quire is a feature-rich project management tool without being 'busy'. It's unbelievable the amount of ways you can stay on top of your projects and tasks without being overwhelmed. With Quire, nothing falls through the cracks. Oh, and did I mention their analytics? I don't know many project management tools that give you 'Progress Stats' by way of percentage breakdown, charts and graphs. Quire does!

What do you dislike?

That I didn't hear about them before!! Really, there's nothing to dislike about this tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't waste time, start using Quire now!

Managing a range of clients and collaborators so they are all on the same page and not getting lost over who's doing what and when. Saves me time AND money.

Joseph M.

"Software designed for work management."

What do you like best?

Best app for task management and assignment.

Convenience with calendar and due dates.

Helps in time tracking.

Efficiency in project planing.

Great in task prioritization.

Supports time tracking.

What do you dislike?

No much dislike with Quire, but it requires internet connection to function.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best app for communication .

Good application for team collaboration.

Helps in putting task and assignment together.

Efficiency in project planing.

Help updating everyone about project progress.

Notification on due dates is helpful.

It keeps everyone organized at work.

Using Quire has tremendously increased productivity.

It has great calendar sync support.

Ezra M.

"To Enquire all project management needs, you need to acquire Quire"

What do you like best?

I liked the way it was super easy to install, download, and setup Quire in my smartphone.

I also like the way Quire has an intuitive interface.

Integration with other apps, especially CRM applications is another thing that I like.

What do you dislike?

I have never had issues ever since i integrated Quire in Finance and Accounting department.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend the use of Quire in all departments.

I use Quire to manage all projects and tasks in Finamce and Accounting department.

Request management.

ROI and Forecasting.

Collaborative project planning.

Time tracking and coat tracking.

Skylar M.

"Unlimited tasks"

What do you like best?

I like that we can break the ideas into smaller ones to do our job more easier and complex. It is so unique how this software works. The iOS app also works so well. We have unlimited tasks and that's one thing that we are always looking for. You can have the night theme so your eyes won't get tired. It integrates with Siri and that's amazing.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be off-line. Like, I wish we wouldn't need internet connection to work in this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would fully recommend this software to everyone.

Organizing everything and doing projects both professionaly and personally. I think this software has made my job a LOT easier.

Michael P.

"The Platform we decided to take after many comparisons "

What do you like best?

• Option for deep hierarchy of tasks under many, many projects and, on top, organisations

• Intuitive Handling

• German user interface available

• Perfectly organised support

What do you dislike?

• The limited number of members should be applied for the whole account

• Some tiny features and buttons are not (yet) customisable respectively unfunctional

… but most of it is peanuts and nearly all of it is already promised to be improved soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a platform with a big variety of tools and options which is easy to implement and to connect with other platforms – f.e. Gmail, Google Drive... – take it, test it. We were convinced in a very short time, most members not being familiar with online team tools.

We are a school where all parents together with the teachers ar active in many different projects and tasks, which all request a lot of coordination, cooperation, and transparency. All of this has become much easyer, better organised and more efficient than before, when emailing and holding meetings were the main tools to keep everything running.

"Employees" in the next field means parents and teachers NOW – this number will increase by the factor 2.

Zachary M.

"Very powerful, intuitive, simple and elegant."

What do you like best?

The reason as to why I chose to use this software is because it is simple yet very powerful.

Quire has great and amazing features that help us keep track of our tasks with a detailed history under every project

I can't forget to say that I also love the night mode.

Very fantastic customer support.

What do you dislike?

Quire is extremely easy to use and very powerful, as ata now I haven't found anything yet to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Quire to everyone looking for an amazing tool for tasks and projects management.

Integration with Google G suite is amazing.

Easy to use software.

With Quire, every information is synced online with all users.

Francis T.

"great for task creation and assignment"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and install.

Reliable with time tracking.

Great for project planing and budgeting.

Efficient with task prioritization.

What do you dislike?

There is no complain with Quire but require internet access

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes because its efficiency with sharing of files and chats in the office.

Great with video conferencing with high quality calls and voices.

Reliable with screen sharing.

Efficient for project planing .

Great with task assignment and prioritization.

Convenient with calendar and due dates.

Moses N.

"Let's add tasks in one place with the help of Quire"

What do you like best?

I like that Quire has all the features for task management under one roof.

Availability of mobile app is a thing that i like about Quire.

Quire integrates with a wide array of external applications and APIs.

What do you dislike?

Honestly speaking, i do not have flaws subjected to Quire.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, i would recommend it.

Task prioritization.

I use Quire to undertake resource management and portfolio management.

Issue and cost tracking.

UR
User in Real Estate

"Wonderful Free Program but some kinks to work out"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to make tasks and sub-tasks under them and to assign the tasks. I like the visual of projects added vs. projects completed.

What do you dislike?

There are no archives, so no way to pull a log of history of completed projects. There is no "complete project" button or check box -- you need to archive the project, and I wish there was just this one last step to add to the gratification of completing a project. The "add project" button should be everywhere. It's in numerous places, but it always takes 2 or 3 clicks to get to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be best for a smaller amount of projects instead of an 8 page to-do list. It's also perfect for managing personal tasks. It will get your tasks logged and organized and will give you a list of to-do tasks every day from different projects, which I like.

Not forgetting to do stuff and continuity. It gives me peace of mind to know that should I win a million dollars and leave my job tomorrow, I am not leaving the next person high and dry. There is a list of projects on my desk with next steps outlined in tasks. You can do them with your eyes closed now!

Julius M.

"Acquiring task management is now easy with Quire "

What do you like best?

That it has a mobile app, which has an intuitive interface.

To setup Quire, it doesn't require any technical support.

Quire integrates with a vast array of apps.

What do you dislike?

I slightly dislike the way it tends to be challenging to integrate Quire with other apps like Google Drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Automatically yes.

Creation of tasks and assignments.

Issue and cost tracking.

Roberto C.

"Intuitive and powerful project management tool!"

What do you like best?

Its minimalist interface brings the features you need to hand, avoiding distractions with overloaded toolbars and options. Allowing you thus keep the focus on your tasks.

Keyboard shortcuts allow you to quickly input and organize your data.

Being based on internet browsers, it's cross-platform compatible, making easy to collaborate with people, regardless they are using: linux, windows, mac, android or iphone...

The community behind is very responsive to feedback and likely to answer your questions and help you to learn new ways of using the software.

What do you dislike?

As every web-based service, you need internet connection to be able to use the service. I'd love to have similar functionality within a standalone application!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend to use Quire to organize your work because of its simplicity, as long as you have access to a reliable internet connection.

Quire is useful both for small as large projects.

I'm using Quire for organize working on both personal and collaborative projects. When collaborating with others in the same project is when I take the most from Quire, because it simplifies the way we communicate and centralize information.

Being able to separate projects by organization, allowed me to follow up both personal and community projects within the same application. In this way, I manage my projects with similar workflows.

Jose Luis P.

"Extremely powerful yet simple to use"

What do you like best?

Quire has a very powerful tree like interface to tasks management, and it also is very intuitive, simple and elegant.

The tree can be collapsed / expanded at will for each user, that can filter the tasks in many ways.

Integration with Google G Suite is excellent: Same login procedure, Google Drive, and email of deadlines and all kind of notifications.

Every information is synced online with all users.

Simple to use 'red dots' signal the tasks that had meaningful changes.

Quire adoption is very easy and straightforward. As new users are invited to projects and start to use the simple yet powerfull interface, at no time they realize they could use it to other needs/projects, and start their own projects/assignments to other users. Any new project we can think of is rapidly scathed in Quire. It's viral.

Right after starting to use Quire, we've been dealing with much less emails and calendar reminders, our users focus on tasks directly on Quire.

With Quire, stake holders only set notifications on tasks that they are really interested in.

What do you dislike?

As simple and powerful, it's easy for new users to mistakenly complete tasks, so we need to sometimes review the 'all completed tasks' panel (or the notification email) to assure those are really done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent choice.

Hierarchical organization of tasks and project management. Enabled our users to focus on tasks instead of email mess.

Maria M.

"organize everything"

What do you like best?

The best program when it comes to task management, I think that it has saved us a lot of time. We put all the information in Quire and we organize it. I can also change the settings to a different language, which is very helpful for people that don't speak English.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about this program, yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it's a very useful program that every company needs to try.

organize projects and task management are the main things we use this for. it's really great.

"My Quire opinion"

What do you like best?

Quire is an online task management application that allows users to capture ideas and help break them down into smaller tasks, as small as they want. It allows several different levels, such as tasks, projects, organizations and a smart folder. Other features include customized MyTask, zoom, filters, task grouping and reusable templates. Includes built-in instant messaging for direct communications.

What do you dislike?

The online task management application is hosted on secure AWS servers that provide accessibility and availability anywhere. These servers, have been altered by a Trojan own business on a couple of occasions, nothing serious, but reinforce a bit this aspect would be a good choice.

Just as the updates are not as immediate as they offer, there has been a case of the same project, working with two different versions for a few hours.

Quire also works well with third-party applications but only Google, with other systems sometimes gives problems and hangs on several occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it to other users as it is a simple and visual application that is easy to learn and natural to understand. It is friendly for collaboration, which allows team members to work together, see updates in real time and also allow offline mode, very important since you can work with it, for example, on an airplane, nowadays There are more and more people who are in areas without coverage, downtime, thanks to this tool you can continue using it without any problem.

I have used it to capture ideas, divide them into smaller tasks and organize them into a visual structure similar to a tree that shows logical relationships with other tasks. It is perfect, for a work team, as a boss, I generate a work group and I am dividing in simpler tasks for each person, as well as my employees can go subvening the tasks to their liking. And with the generation of mobiles. Users can even create tasks using the phone's camera to capture an idea or simply by asking Siri to create one.

"Try Quire to acquire task and project management the way you want"

What do you like best?

I like how Quire allows me to add members with just a click.

Quire has a wide array of features that all aims at making task management easy and fun.

Finally, that it has an existing mobile app.

What do you dislike?

Quire is my go-to solution for task and project management and thus, i cannot have anything negative subjected towards it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, especially if they would like to save hassle while managing tasks.

Task creation and assignment.

Quire allows me to acquire all time and Issue tracking info via the features that it has.

Beth O.

"A very intuitive choice!"

What do you like best?

I like it very much because with it I can organize my tasks in a great way and thus make it easier to work in my company. The interface is very easy to use and the design of the site is very beautiful and eye-catching, I love it.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any experience so far that makes me feel uncomfortable with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the best option you can have

has helped us to be more organized with our tasks. is really a good way to organize.

Learning about Quire?

* We monitor all Quire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Quire to Similar Solutions