PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals is the first sales productivity platform to combine sales engagement and CRM in one simple app

Work for PipelineDeals?

Learning about PipelineDeals?

PipelineDeals Reviews

Ask PipelineDeals a Question
Showing 835 PipelineDeals reviews
Jared M.

"I love PipelineDeals"

What do you like best?

This product is great and simple to use for our emerging sales organization. It tracks all of our emails that we send out and adds them as contacts to the database. We have a calling center and it easily hooks up to our dialer to make sure we are capturing all of our analytics. Contacts are easy to search for and I can easily assign multiple contacts to different people at my organization. The mobile app works great and the cloud keeps it up to date in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

Like all products they take a bit of getting used to. Especially if you are switching from another platform. But this tool is so easy the transition was not hard at all. CRMs are awkward by nature and the tagging could be a little bit different, but that is just personal preference. Also the way in which the leads are categorized are a bit different and I'm not used to it, but in time I'm sure I will adjust.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up the great work!

Organization, organization, organization!! We were all over the place before we started using this product. We are not a large organization so we didn't need a ton of features in a CRM. This tool is very good for small to medium sized businesses.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PipelineDeals
Karen J.

"Definitely a help with managing marketing and prospecting"

What do you like best?

Pipeline Deals allows me to document interactions with prospects and clients, and create specialized lists using keywords, company role and other options. They are also typically very speedy to respond to requests and happy to share suggested feature improvements with their devs.

What do you dislike?

Tagging individuals and companies is more difficult than with my last CRM, where I could easily access and create new tags as I was creating a new profile. With this system, I have to scroll through company tag options, rather than searching or just picking from a tag cloud, and with Pipeline Deals adding a new company tag requires me to create a new company profile, go to a completely different screen to add a new tag, then return to the profile. And for person profiles, it's easier, but I still have to complete the profile, save, create new tag and return to that profile.

Easy to set up reminders for followups, or create marketing lists.

What CRM solution do you use?

Aaron B.

"Pipeline is a wonderful CRM, it is so easy to use and pliable to your own needs. Highly recommend."

What do you like best?

The ease of using and adjusting tasks. Keeps you accountable without problems. If you have to actually move a task, or just simply push it out a week, it's that easy. Also, getting to tag Pipeline Deals in as a BCC, and have emails go automatically into your CRM, is a total gamechanger.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app commonly crashes, that's a bummer :( Sometimes the sort function gets a little bit wonky, but that's not a huge deal. Other than that, it is definitely a wonderful service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just be diligent! It doesn't work if you get lazy with it

It's all about accountability. When 10 clients becomes 100, and that becomes 1,000, it's impossible to remember to keep in touch with each individual person. Because I don't 100 percent believe in the "drip campaigns" that do the work for you, in that you lose the personal touch going that route, I enjoy being challenged by Pipeline to stay in touch with your clients personally so your chances of retaining their business goes up dramatically.

MARK S.

"My Information is at the tip of my fingers and at my desk, anytime I need it."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Pipeline is not only how user friendly it is for me, but also how it makes it easy for me to follow my deals through the process and make changes along the way. I also like the ability to drill down on the report aspects Pipeline offers, as well as the easy of being able to update your project status. Another great feature of Pipeline is the ability to add people to your deal.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to Pipeline, is not entering your information into Pipeline. Keeping up with your information is imperative to liking Pipeline. One of the only dislikes I have with Pipeline is the fact that you can't break your information down into years. I am sure it's just me, but my sales seem to just accumulate, and I would like to see year totals, not overall totals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommendation is that you give it a try. Pipeline offers easy customization and very easy start-up and friendly user functionality. Many claim to do the same thing, but Pipeline delivers. The phone app is also very useful and can be operated at ease. Just like with any CRM, there needs to be buy-off from the top, if you have that, this will be successful.

I am currently solving problems with Pipeline when "closing" become "closed" booking not shipped. The benefits have have realized is the ability to quickly prepare for my sales meetings and also meeting in the field.

Salman A. R.

"PipelineDeals user for 8+years"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is the biggest plus for me about PipelineDeals. We have it integrated with our online lead capturing platform and it works really well. The online leads are populated instantly on the PipelineDeals and can then be assigned to the team internally easily. We are then able to keep a track of the entire sales cycle in a seamless fashion.

What do you dislike?

It might not the most efficient tool for keeping a track of post sales operations. We did work with the product team at Pipeline deals and created a custom portal for our technical support team to use. It works well but it isn't deliver a seamless experience.

We are having our sales team use it keep an active eye on the new leads coming in and then tracking the entire sales cycle. The ability to create a 'deal' and then setup reminders is very beneficial and helps us stay on top of our follow ups.

Lara S.

"Easy to use and intuitive"

What do you like best?

Pipeline is great for people, like myself, who have never really interacted with a CRM before. It's intuitive, easy to use, clean, organized, and has a section for each relevant piece of customer information. It allows our organization to keep abreast of the information regarding our projects so that we don't have anything fall through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

I think what i would like to see moving forward is the ability to integrate deeply with other programs and systems, the way Salesforce can connect to other platforms. It would be nice to have Pipeline Deals be a one-stop-shop for referrals, reviews, NPS reports, and have a dashboard on the main page for all the collected data.

We are using Pipeline to keep our customer information organized for optimal communication. It's helpful to be able to have an at-a-glance spot for a customer's project. We are keeping our internal pipeline clean so that we can hand off information seamlessly between marketing, sales, and operations.

Corrine B.

"Pipeline is a Life Saver!"

What do you like best?

PipelineDeals makes organizing and taking notes a breeze. I manage over 260 accounts worldwide, and keeping everything straight would be a mess without the program!

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to automate certain tasks - for instance, when I set a task to "check in" on someone (aka call or email them), I wish I could set an automation to automatically create a duplicate task X-number of days later to check in again.

Also, the ability to organize tasks by time (not events) on the calendar would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop here before looking into other larger name CRM systems. This does the job just as well (if not better) and has far superior support and customer service!

As I said before, I manage over 260 accounts worldwide. PipelineDeals allows me to organize, share information, and set tasks so that I don't miss a chance to check in and never lose someone's contact info!

It also makes the calls smoother by providing the ability to look back quickly at notes from previous conversations and recap what was going on.

Adreanna H.

"Great CRM, but a few things to improve on..."

What do you like best?

It is a great way to keep track of job amounts and customer info across our company, helping to keep everyone on the same page. We send alerts to each other often to call customers, approve bills that have been uploaded in the deal, and look at job pictures.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to search by address. There is a search bar, but it can't be used to look up an address. The mobile app could also be a little more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to map out how you want to use it before doing the setup. If you know of other companies using it, find someone and ask them how they've set their company file up.

It has helped us accurately track our revenue. For our estimators it helps to keep up with potential customers. Our guys on the road can also pull up any uploaded document instead of having to call the office for it.

Brendan S.

"Serviceable, reliable, and customizable. "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to sort data across custom categories, and to track deal progress across time. This allows us to look over a wide

What do you dislike?

I dislike how tasks work specifically, would love a more structured ticketing system. The agenda will kick me out once I go into a company, and do a task. I end up on the company page, and out of my agenda... then I have to click into the agenda page again to see the next task. This can be cumbersome, so I made a list for companies that had tasks overdue assigned to me to work around. Do like the ability to customize.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

good platform to unite outside and inside sales teams in closing deals.

We are solving the issues of having a unified sales platform, and communicating across multiple channels... as well as tracking daily progress for goals.

Scott L.

"New sales rep can use this easily "

What do you like best?

This is my first time using a sales CRM and it is pretty easy. I have actually been using our AE's account to help keep his stuff organized and it's intuitive. You can add new fields for your specific customer type and that allows for some better reporting. We were using a custom/homegrown solution and this is much better.

What do you dislike?

Email is the biggest thing. You can only track emails if you send it to one person. It's doesn't sync both ways so if I send something from outlook it won't pull it into this. This seems to cause a lot of back and forth between email tools.

We are now able to see what is in our pipeline and forecast much better. This also allows us to bring my PM team into the fold much sooner allow us to catch potential issues.

Debbie M.

"Customer Support and Operations Manager"

What do you like best?

This CRM is possible the easiest tool we have every used, there is access anytime.

The business development team have taken this onboard and are using daily to interact with customers and monitor the progress of their potential deals. The morning coffee reports are great as they provide a snapshot of the previous days activities on the CRM, helps me to monitor how well the team are doing against target.

What do you dislike?

We really wanted to intergrate with our existing zendesk, however that has not been as easy as we had hoped, the API did not intergrate that easily, so we decided against paying the additional amount of money to do this. Not pipeline deals fault Zapier the issue was with. However we can currently cope with using the 2 products separately at this point in time, in the future we will need to try integration again..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would definitely recommend this CRM, easy to use, roles can be set up to maintain the site with the team.

Gives us a better understanding of our prospects and gives a full funnel of possible leads in the future, we are now able to accurately forecast your what is expected in for the next quarter or annum. I can also check to see who is actively updating there deals on the site, great overview for me as the administrator of this, I can report back to the business owners.

Matthew K.

"New Business Reps Trust Tool"

What do you like best?

I use this platform because it allows me to more effective and efficient. I visit a lot of companies when I prospect and I have a lot of conversations that give vital details that need to be remembered. This helps me capture all the information, and then easily look it up later to see what was discussed, with whom, and when it was. Also, the ability to GPS the address directly from the app and direct dial from the saved phone number makes it very efficient.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it works slick. I need a easy to use system that captures necessary information and allows me to quickly view it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Desktop application and app works well and customer service suppport has been very good with the online instant chat.

I never want to forget something. I take detailed notes and have length meetings, so I want to make sure everything vital is recorded and is easily accessible.

Michael L.

"Great CRM with plenty of punch"

What do you like best?

I love piplelinedeals because it's:-

Simple and easy to use

It has been design with client engagement/sales in mind

It covers the initial deal and then account management

The flow of data entry make sense

The way the content is displayed is great

The integration with email is seamless and powerful

I can update via my email system

Support is amazing

It's fast

The mobile app is great

The tracking is meaningful

The reports are great

Easy to configure

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind.

They have covered all the bases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You cannot go wrong with PipeLineDeals. It ticks all the boxes for a great CRM and Account Management tool. Easy to use, great features and best of all great company to work with - very responsive. I like their thinking and future features. Fast, agile and responsive.

Tracking of deals

Account Management

Keeping people in the loop

Sales accountability

Pipeline review

Client relationships

Capturing great data

Meor A.

"Pipeline Deals"

What do you like best?

Hands down ... ease of use. I was able to be up and running within minutes, and within a day or two, I was about 90% proficient in using it. It allowed me to enter and modify my teams deals/forecast without having to read anything, and even reports are easy to create, modify and execute instantaneously.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints but you will need to talk to my accounting dept regarding price. For something this good, pricing might be an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it ... give it a day or two, and I am quite sure you will be sold on it.

Since we are independent reps, we have principals that require constant updates and reports. Pipeline Deals allows me to create reports with different variables on the fly as long as the data is in the system. I also need to do commission reports for my sales team, and I was pleasantly surprised that I can track it and send it to my team within a minute or two. And finally, because it is web based, I never have to worry about computers being down or CRM compatibility issues with Windows or IOS or whatever.

Andy L.

"Good, affordable, easy to use, basic CRM "

What do you like best?

Reasonably affordable and very easy to setup and use. Implemented quickly with very little assistance. Custom fields work great and by far the best part of the product is the relationship between company, deal, and people records--far better than almost every other CRM I looked at. Makes reporting very strong. Also love the ability to do simple bulk personalized marketing email campaigns directly from the product. While the application lacks some functionality that we would like, it is very strong in other areas. Ease-of-use is a key benefit as is the intuitive way the system works. The core functionality and workflow mirrors our business very well. And while we don't use it in great detail, the built in sales cycle and task assignment functionality is potentially very useful in the long-run. Reporting capability is also very strong with the ability to reconfigure reports with a few simple clicks.

What do you dislike?

Like many of the affordable CRMs, there is a lack of true integration with other products we need is a problem. Limited integrations available but not really very useful. We really wanted true two-way integration with a customer support ticketing system and also QuickBooks (sharing customer records and ticket info for example). We still have separate applications and multiple databases (e.g. multiple places store customer information). Additionally, I would like greater ability to customize input screens. A more customizable dashboard would be nice as well. Finally, we would add more users if the company offered different levels of access--for example we need administrator and marketing with access to lots of functionality but have some sales people and company managers who only need limited access. We have some people sharing to save money but not ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We reviewed over 50 CRMs. PipelineDeals was the best combination of features and price for our needs. We did not need something super sophisticated. We wanted a basic CRM with at least some marketing campaign management capability, and with a reasonable amount of flexibility to adapt to our business. We are paying $49/user annually and have 7 users. We will likely add 5 more over time.

First, we needed to replace an old and functionally limited CRM. PipelineDeals is a huge improvement over our old system. We wanted something with good record structure and easy to use custom fields. PipelineDeals is strong in this area. Second, we wanted a CRM that our sales team would use. Biggest problem with all CRMs. Happy to say, the team likes the system and regularly uses it to help them manage their opportunities. The mobile app helps a lot with this and works well. Third, we needed a simple platform to do marketing email campaigns. This required a strong interaction between customer, deal, and people records. Very happy with how this has worked out. Great functionality and quick and easy to use. The only reason we don't add even more users is a cost constraint.

Stacey K.

"Great Business Tool"

What do you like best?

All contact information, notes, To Do List are all in one place for each client. I can set up templates and use them regularly to ensure I don't miss anything in the process of client relationship over the duration of an agreement.

What do you dislike?

The app always shuts down the first time I log into it and I have to log back in. Other than that, I don't have any issues with the app or website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always contact customer support if you are stuck or need help learning how to do something - they are always willing to help and it helps them know what to develop for future rollouts.

I am able to review what my sales staff is doing without holding meetings. I can answer phone calls instead of taking a message when a client calls as all of the notes for an account are accessible. I don't have to remember to call someone to check in. I don't have to go through my email program to view emails - it integrates automatically into Pipeline.

Scott B.

"Lightweight, but gets the job done"

What do you like best?

More easily customizable than some other CRMs. Segmenting contacts and companies already within your PD database is very easy.

What do you dislike?

Updating existing records in bulk isn't always easy and requires a lot of Excel work if you're trying to do something marginally complex. I like that PD will flag potential duplicates...but if the exception report could include the person/company ID for the record along side the reject upload that would save a lot of time when adding third party information into the database.

We use PD to track deals as they progress from lead to close, but more than anything we use it to segment our marketing list. PD allows us to get much more granular than our mailing platform can.

Jeff P.

"Organization without the complications!"

What do you like best?

It is quick and easy all while providing valuable tools and resources.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t come across anything I dislike, it provides precisely what I ask of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If a CRM is difficult to use and does not provide and advantage to the user they will not use it as a tool. Evaluate exactly what you want from a CRM and work with the PipelineDeals team, they will show you how you can tailor it to meet your needs without all of the extra fluff so many other products come with.

Allows me to centralize important information for immediate recall or follow up and has aided in building stronger customer relationships faster which has led to more closed deals.

Corrine B.

"Pipeline Life Saver "

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of Pipeline is the ability to keep up-to-date records of actions taken with our accounts

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were better automations - we often call accounts and immediately leave a note and set a new task, but there is no way to make that an automation for us at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take a look at Pipeline before considering other programs. After having used Salesforce in the past, the integrations and abilities are just as great, if not better, and the assistance offered is much faster and more personable.

Pipeline really does help us streamline sales. With people in different parts of the US on our team, this allows everyone to be up to date and on the same page at all times with our accounts.

Naresh S.

"I have been using SF since so many years but found Pipeline Deals more friendly users!"

What do you like best?

I liked the most audit trail part i.e., while communicating with clients, I always keep pipeline mail box in bcc..in order to have trail of all my emails stored for anyone to refer. This feature I liked the most. Also system is not asking about too much information from the users. It's not cumbersome to fill all the required information in the system.

What do you dislike?

Some of the fields are not relevant in adding a new company/people. It would be good if user has the liberty to alter or make modifications

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just use once and experience the difference!

If BD use it religiously then its a fantastic CRM....would be good to have account map feature in it.

Melanie W.

"Customizable and Efficient CRM"

What do you like best?

Extremely customizable - can capture company details, create deals, track pipeline progress and create reports that show you exactly what you're looking for

What do you dislike?

There's nothing about PipelineDeals online that I don't like. However, the app is atrocious and I'd love to see the same love that the website got given to the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a versatile solution to end-to-end business needs. You can track pipeline, sales, post-sales activity in one place. The price is extremely competitive and you're not paying for stuff that no one uses.

I'm able to track our Amazon, Commercial, Dealer and Retail sales effectively. I can easily segregate the data, if needed, or view it overall. Tracking is a breeze.

John S.

"PipelineDeals is affordable and effective"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of PipelineDeals is how seamless the software integrates with other websites, such as LinkedIn and Gmail.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is how PipelineDeals does not combine tagline searches. For example if I had a tag for "client" and a tag for "NY" and I wanted to look up only "clients in NY", Pipeline would bring up all "NY" tags and all "client" tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend others to use PipelineDeals if they have a fairly simple sales pipeline. PipelineDeals is very effective and useful for the basic sales process and communications. However a product like Salesforce would be more suitable for a larger company that needs more customization.

PipelineDeals allows us to more effectively manage the sales pipeline and communication processes that are involved. I can add contacts, communicate with them, and create deals all in one place. The benefits that I have realized are increased organization, and more effective communication.

Tony C.

"Bread an butter"

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing in my opinion is that you can keep it so organized and detailed on every interaction you have with possible clients. It also updates Immediately when someone is interested.

What do you dislike?

There honestly isn't any downside in my opinion. Pipeline is my bread and butter,and it never let's me down but always surprises me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it,live it,love it

The possibilities are endless in my field of work with pipeline. The benefits are endless as well but my main benefit is that I can always interact with any lead deal the comes through with ease and can fully detail any results and maintain correspondence at all times from any part of the platform.

Kelly K.

"The Crystal Ball"

What do you like best?

As a Kitchen Repurpose and Remodel company, one of the most important parts of our business is marketing and sales. PipelineDeals for us is like a crystal ball. We are able to look in at any moment and see what we have bid vs what we have sold, what marketing efforts are returning good ROI and which aren't and how we may proceed in the future in all of our advertising spends. For us it is also a way to manage our design/sales team to let us know how things are performing and if we need to make any adjustments to our system. One last item that is so great about PipelineDeals is that we can manage all of our customers right in this program and upload all of the documents we use for each customer right into their file making the managment of each customers job so much easier and smoother.

What do you dislike?

I have literally found no downsides to Pipeline deals. The only thing I can say is get started and you will be so happy you did. It will take a few months to get it fully set up and functioning and customize it in more details for what you prefer, but it start working immediately the day you start. Once you get in and the first year under your belt, you will ask yourself why you didn't get this program sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it!

PipelineDeals gives us the complete customizability that we need to make it fit our company, and the best part is it is simple to do. I am far from a computer whiz and was worried at first, but this program is as easy as boiling water. The benefits we get out of seeing the advertising sources that are paying off or not and being able to spend more on what is working and get rid of what is not has saved us tons of money and gained us tons of customers because if know what works.

Lauren Nichole R.

"Happy Customer"

What do you like best?

I have really enjoyed the simplicity of this system with the versatile ability to meet my needs of a contact manager. This system has been able to help my work stay organized and keeps me on the ball. The way it automatically adjusts the time zone with where people are located around the globe is a fantastic feature that is perfect for someone that has business worldwide.

What do you dislike?

I have used this system for over a year and the only thing I dislike about this system in comparison to others I have used is I cannot cc this system and automatically link an email I send from my email account to the contact or company I am emailing. If this feature was added I would say this is a perfect system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is a great system that would be a seamless way for you and your company to stay in connect and on the ball with your customers.

Seamless efficiency between my staff and I.

Terry Kay B.

"Marketing Adviser"

What do you like best?

Pipeline Deals has the flexibility and capability to track business growth patterns, even provides graphs of progress. There are tools to manage your schedule, tasks, client contacts, and assist you in progressing towards your target goals. There are reminders that keep you on track and others on your team who are collaborating with you on track too!

What do you dislike?

One suggestion would be the capability to add People contact names when filling out the Company and Deals sections. Then when have a spare moment can go fill out the contacts address and phone numbers and make summary notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I support the Pipeline Deals CRM system One recommendation I would suggest is to have the full Business capabilities for emailing and marketing.

I am better able to track my progress, communicate with my team, and keep everyone up to speed on deals. The problem in the past was having to email all details seperately on old CRM system I was using, now just Share the Deal so all are notified as things are happening!

Neha G.

"Amazing CRM with awesome flexibility to customize based on your business needs!"

What do you like best?

The list is too long, however, the feature of customizing filters and save filter views stands on top of my list. This feature has enabled users to plan their workflows as per their needs independently without us having to do any further developments. The fact that you can export data easily into spreadsheets has further helped our reporting engine.

What do you dislike?

There are few small things like, I cannot format the activity area. I would like to add activity in table formats at times but I am not able to do that. The task feature could further be enhanced.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it!

We use PLD as CRM for our company and it solved multiple problems: Maintaining guest database, managing repeat guests and saving important information against our guests. It also helped our sales force to be on top of active deals and close them. Filters helped sales team to narrow focus and filter out the noise.

Victor M.

"The Easiest CRM We Have Used."

What do you like best?

The part I like the best is the Graphical User Inter-phase. The look and feel of the screes is so intuitive, easy to understand. This makes teaching to my team very easy, don't need a lot a understating how it works internally, just type, select and done. This was one of the biggest sale points that helped me get it approved.

But my favorite feature is the level us customization; at al levels. In the Deals columns, and the forms custom fields. So much so, that this level of customization allows me to auto generate a list to our vendors weekly with documents access links, due dates and clients information as we input the information for internal use. It eliminated 6 steps in a ones cumbersome process.

The feature to log a phone call to a client from the mobile app as and activity is an useful tool.

What do you dislike?

Reports are not as useful. The variable they use are not useful for our industry, at least.

The mobile app it take a bit to get used to since it not really have the same flow, rhythm and looks as the desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipeline is a balanced solution. It does all that is needed, but is to specifically geared to an industry. And is a great tool not just as CRM, but to be organized, to know where your company is at, anytime. Is a no brainier.

We were able to track the amount of inquiries coming in. See which client was more valuable to us and focus on organic growth. Give us a real closing ration numbers and ability to visualize yearly and quarterly goals.

Un-attributed

"I like th ePipeline Softwarebeasue it is very "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to o searched using the phone number or work number as well as name of the client in the system. I also like the custom fields ability, because not every client fits into an exact mold and therefore custom fields allow you to add those things that make a client unique.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you cannot do a client search using the home phone number, that you can only use the work phone number. i also do not like that the information in custom fields does not populate other areas of the clients profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a tutorial from an expert in Pipeline usage because there are so many hidden filters and ways to fully take advantage of the software that unless you are instruct on you would never even know that it was possible.

I have been able to see that the database of clients we have is organized, searchable and maintained in a more efficient manner. It allows employees to find what and who the y are looking for in a very specific manner. The search functions of Pipeline and the Filters are very precise and save a lot of time and energy and therefore money with their use. The problem of scanning through thousand and thousand of clients in a database is made not only piratical but functional;l as well.

Graeme H.

"Solid project tracking tool. Some issues with completely syncing with MS Outlook."

What do you like best?

Great tracking tool for projects; in our business we can have hundreds of projects in multiple stages over many years. PLD keeps them all in one place with useful tools for tracking, sorting, categorizing, etc. It also serves well for forecasting in the short and long term. Finally it's very good at associating different companies and people with different projects but having a cross functional DB to track those associations over time (i.e. what are all the projects that Joe Blow was part of?).

What do you dislike?

We have had numerous issues syncing with Outlook 365. It will randomly uncouple, it will shut down outlook or make outlook turn off the app on start up, as well as others. The downside is that if you can't trust something 100% or close to that, then people lose interest on using it and the whole intention of using it is lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

consider using it as a project tracking tool more than a complete new CRM environment from which to operate with email/tasks/reminders etc.

It stops things from slipping through the cracks. It allows you to track projects over time. It allows cross linking i.e. one group of company / landscape architect / installation bidder working on multiple projects and/or a different group of company / landscape architect / installation bidder working on the next project. Priceless to get an email and very quickly get a historical snap shot of your interactions with those players.

Teresa V.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Activity report- I love how Pipeline Deals can track your all of your sales team activities including your own, while working within the CRM. The activity report is most use full, especially with being able to export onto an excel sheet.

What do you dislike?

The least helpful thing about Pipeline deals is the fact that the email will only track your emails if you are sending to one recipient only, not if there is others cc'd in your email. Or that you have to create a campaign if you want to send out a massive email to more than a few people. I think that is the wrong work or process to do for sending out one email to multi- people. Another disadvantage

is the calendar can only be shared out of Pipleline deals but can not be sync'd with your outlook account. seems like extra steps and time wasted. Although it states that Pipeline deals can sync your calendar, it does not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To keep track of your sales team activity is a plus using this CRM

As of today 5/21/2019, I haven't found Pipeline Deals has had a big impact on my company, other than being able to track my sales team, making sure they are logged in at least.

Chelsea P.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Every time I've called Pipeline or had an issue the service is great. The reps are always patient, kind, and respectful...They even waited on hold while I had to wait to get the approval from the other owner on adding a new user. We had a billing issue several months back where we on boarded an employee but the account was never activated. They were able to provided a credit for the months paid but never used while explaining the process to me.

What do you dislike?

The integrations are really confusing! I never know what to add or how to add it. I know this is not all on Pipeline but I would use more if the instructions were more clear. Also, when using adobe if all of our users are connected the will upload the same document 3 times.

Separating customer information for each Rep. For admin purposes its great because I can assign a user a task and make changes without have to send a thousand emails. All the work can be checked in one spot.

craig w.

"vp"

What do you like best?

It is the most user friendly software on my computer. We have been able to systematically set up a sales force nationwide. The user friendly part comes in on all there pages. There reporting side was really thought out on all sides. I am very impressed with customer service! They pick there phone up on the 3rd ring every time for 5 years. They have grown and still give you service like a mom and pop org.

What do you dislike?

I really cant say much I dislike. We did start to use the software as a project management tool- bad idea. capacity issues. I would like the app on my phone to be user friendly. It is not set up like my laptop. It does need some work. I also would like to see the calendar a bit more transparency in my app. .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Companies that need a solid CRM with everything you need to grow to a 100 mill it is here! Without Pipeline we would not be where we are at today.

It has been our dropbox and scheduling for biz dev! It has helped our company grow into the millions.

Un-attributed

"Been using Pipeline for 4 years now."

What do you like best?

Pipeline is a user friendly CRM tool that combines ease of customization with all the features that one uses normally on a dat to day basis. I also like the response time for live assistance

What do you dislike?

Cant say I don't dislike much having used other CRM systems. I guess one thing I would say is that for me, and probably most CRM users we want simplicity...because if it is too complicated it will not be used. For those that are more analytical and like a ton of features...perhaps it Pipeline would seem to basic

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think carefully about what you really think you will need and what you think you may need but in reality may not ever use.

For me the best part is the ability to customize my leads simply so at a glance I can click and see which contacts are the hottest, and do all sorts of sorting.

Un-attributed

"Would be lost without pipeline deals"

What do you like best?

Lets everyone be on the same page. Notes for clients all go in and we can go back to see what has gone on over the course of the person being our client and the deals we have won under the client. Helps to track commission brought in and helps us stay on top of what we need to close. I love the agenda - it is like my personal sticky note reminder that I check every day instead of having a cluttered office. I llike that we can add so many different sources and stages to a deal. Helps us stay on track and know where deals are at. Plus its such a simple interface.

What do you dislike?

Of course not everyone utilizes the software the right way so probably the biggest problem I have is that they don't pay attention... but nothing with pipeline in general.

One of the problem was that we have multiple "profit centers" - life insurance, disability insurance, p&c insurance, taxes, accounting so it is hard to track each center separately but pipeline did create an upgrade for that. We just have not really been able to look into it.

Joshua T.

"What Salesforce used to be"

What do you like best?

It's single-minded focus on the details of sales-based CRM: the company, the people, and the deal. It doesn't try to clutter it up with meaningless content, nor does it distract or set arbitrary rules about the relationships between the entities.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is good, but not great. Like the rest of the service, it's very focused on simplicity and direction. Trying to do more advanced reporting can sometimes mean digging a lot deeper than you would have expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have clearly staked out a good position. Their e-mail integration works really well.

We prospect thousands of affiliates. With Pipeline Deals, we are able to track, keep separate, and communicate the progress on all the deals. One of the best features is the automation you can set up when you sign a deal: it notifies everyone!

Brad U.

"The solution that built sales capacity & effectiveness"

What do you like best?

The interconnectivity between the different areas of the software - deals, to-dos, people, agenda, etc. It makes it much easier to work with the solution while enabling each sales person to accomplish more in the same time. We are all more accountable in a positive and motivated way.

What do you dislike?

So far the solution has been able to meet all our needs and we as still learning and discovering new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very affordable and sophistated CRM system that work equally as well for a small business like our but has the ability to handle the scale of a much bigger business.

Overall we are much more aware of our pipeline and the quality of it. We are gaining historical benchmarks that we can work to improve and measure our performance against. And we are stayingmore on top of opportunities with a higher degree of action against them.

Alexandra B.

"Good Sales Organization Software"

What do you like best?

I like that you can customize just about everything. I like that I'm able to see all if people have read your emails or not. You can see how many times the client opened an email. I also like that I can keep all of my sales templates on the connect side of the portal. Having my email connected to the software makes the program much more effective.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to add a deal to a company. The company info isn't in the same place as the deal. You have to add the deal to a company etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can use this to program to see who is looking at your sent emails. You can see how many times it has been read.

Communication between salespeople, client onboarding, and other departments. We have improved communication with all departments within my fulfillment center. We are also using this software to send and track sales leads. This has become our only software for sales.

Having to type something in this review to get the dang Amazon Card is crazy. I'm trying to fill in as many words as I can right now to complete your 300 word minimum. This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy to ask someone to do this to successfully complete a review. I don't have time for this and you shouldn't ask people to do this. Blah blah .

Cynthia C.

"One place for all your Deals"

What do you like best?

I was introduce to PipelineDeals recently in my new job. They have been using it since forever! At first, I thought It was going to be hard to handle all features. After 2 months, I think is one of the best software tools out there. I love how easy is to manage the status of the deals and how you can saved the contact information and assigned to the specific deals.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issue so far. I found some duplicated information bu that is because my supervisor entered that twice.

My company manages districts all over the country. We don't have to CC our supervisor on every single email or informing the CEO every time we talked to our clients. We keep track our emails, webinars and in person visits in Pipeline and they can check that all the time.

E
Un-attributed

"Very simple platform with very small learning curve."

What do you like best?

The ability to filter company, deals, and activity data. As a manager it makes it very easy for me to understand activity levels for various people within the organization.

What do you dislike?

I wish Pipeline could integrate with Outlook, I think the only downside is you have to manage two calendars and contact lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

KNow what you want out of a CRM. We wanted simple contact and engagement management and PIpeline was the most straightforward solution we were able to find.

Pipeline has become a central repository for all customer engagement activity. It has allowed our service teams to understand prior communications with customers so they pick up where the last person left off, versus having to start at the beginning. As a manager, I can monitor activity, but more importantly be alerted by my team when they think I need to be aware of specific information.

Steven U.

"Easy to use but beware their "training" is horrible support fair they don't listen to customers"

What do you like best?

the product is intuitive it helps me manage tasks and opportunities

What do you dislike?

it appears their software development team does not completely understand how their customers use this product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are going to stick you for $2000+ in training. it's worthless If you don't have a good modern database tool it is intuitive and powerful enough to be very useful. With bugs and hiccups primarily with their mobile app it doesn't appear they know how their customers are using the mobile app. Integration with Outlook comes at a cost unless your team all have company only phones. If your phones have private information you likely will not be willing to integrate with Outlook

easy access to customer contacts easy tracking of tasks/opportunities an intuitive tool to manage my database

Greg H.

"Second Company With PLD"

What do you like best?

The CRM is so easy to use, and it doesn't have too many "bells and whistles." I also like the quick response to every request from the customer support team members.

What do you dislike?

It is not super easy to customize and eliminate some of the calendar options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Call them and speak with a real live person. They will answer all of your questions, and provide great demos if you have never seen PLD before.

Daily to-dos for all clients, as well as keeping track of notes/history with each client. I never have had any performance issues with PLD, so that saves me time and money.

Kathryn F.

"Very useful tool"

What do you like best?

I like that Pipeline allows all of my employees to store their data in the same place. I only need one login to check on everything the sales people have been working on, and how often they are updating the information.

What do you dislike?

I find Pipeline to be somewhat expensive for the service it offers.

Pipeline provides accountability. It allows the managers/department heads to keep track of what the sales people are working on. It also keeps all of our client data in one location, so the whole staff knows where to find an address, phone number, contact name if they need one.

Amanda P.

"Easy to Use on Laptop and Mobile"

What do you like best?

I like that I can pull up anything I need from my mobile device when I'm on the go and in between meetings. It's also very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the daily emails for pipeline deal updates. The syncing of contacts was a little tricky too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure it is a fit for your organization. I think it makes a lot of sense for sales companies as it really breaks down the sales cycle and explains goals.

I'm noticing where in the sales process I need to be more aggressive with my deals and follow up.

Un-attributed

"Great for Tracking Sales and activity"

What do you like best?

That i can create reports based on lost sales or missed opportunities. I can track my sales for the year and I can see what i have done weekly. I also like the app that i can use on my iPhone to tag customers and activities as I am on the go. Being in sales i am constantly on the go the app makes my life easier. I don't have to wait to get back to my computer to enter my days details. I can even create new companies and add people to that company. We have been able to customize the fields for our industry and that work best for my company.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative to say except that sometimes they are down and it takes a while to get back up and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and easy to analyze the sales pipeline throughout its many stages.

We can track annual sales, track lost deals, closed deals, visits and quote activity. We can track customer details and see the last contact we have had with them. we can create events or to do lists for the week or further out so that we can sell better. We can analyze the sales pipeline throughout its many stages and progress of the sale.

Josy C.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

I am the boss of a small computer company. We have 900 customers with computer parks ranging from 5 to 60 machines. In the past, I have often not remembered a customer to whom I had sent an offer. Sometimes I forgot to send an invoice. And for good reason, with an average of 5 offers per day and with maintenance contracts and other subscriptions more than 500 monthly bills. The worst were the annual subscriptions that we had to remember to charge. I have been using Pipelinedeals for over three years and since then I have never forgotten to call back a customer to find out where I was with the offer I sent. It even allowed me to close sales or adapt my offer according to specific needs. In addition, I never forgot to send my bill. What is interesting is the customization of Pipelinedeals. Of course, you have to spend some time to know how to do everything, but it's very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Design. I would prefer the new dark mode ... I would also like to customize the design according to my tastes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You cannot loose anything while you take a try.

The profit is calculated very quickly. More sales done and more forgotten bill. What's also important is that I see exactly what sales people do. Big brother is wathing you.

Jon H.

"Pipeline Deals Review"

What do you like best?

Pipeline was extremely simple and user friendly. Frankly we did not need the more elaborate capabilities of SalesForce (nor we did we want the expense). We wanted something that would serve as a means to capture and track deals, and also serve as a contacts database. One of the things that put them over the top for us was the unlimited data storage (ability to associate files to deals).

What do you dislike?

Well, ultimately we moved away from PipelineDeals to HubSpot. Our new owners preferred HubSpot because of its integrated marketing automation capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the price, I think it is an excellent value. While it may not offer the more elaborate capabilities of SalesForce or other high end CRMs, for a small business like ours it was a perfect fit at a reasonable price.

While we were using it, PD was indispensable for me. We used it for inside sales tracking. I kept it open all day, every day and it was my go to resource for capturing everything related to an opportunity.

Lucas M.