Picreel Reviews & Product Details

Picreel Overview

What is Picreel?

Picreel optimizes offers on your website by tracking visitors' mouse and scroll movements in real time and then serving up the best offer when they navigate away from valuable content.

Picreel Details

Picreel
Reno, NV
@Picreel_
Answer a few questions to help the Picreel community
Have you used Picreel before?

Picreel Reviews

Showing 4 Picreel reviews
Already have Picreel?
Sales And Marketing Specialist
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

This software it's more affordable than their competition and integrates with other software platforms and apps. Also it's easy to use and set up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While using this software the interface is horrible, sometimes things don't work or they don't work as they should. This is the only problem have experienced while using this platform so I recommend it as the best tool to use for digital marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support has been helpful for the entire time and has been very quick to understand and respond to all of my emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is very simple analytics software I use for tracking mouse clicks and other marketing touching points. This is great for marketing to optimizing conversations also helps in easy tracking our conversation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Public Relations Specialist
What do you like best?

I like Picreel because you can add "popups" to your site to help gain more customers and increase your retention rate from visitors. It is really easy to use. They have a lot of custom campaigns already made up for you and they are easily editable. You can also make your own. This is very nice because it is easy to switch back when you see one campaign isn't doing as good as another. You simply just put in your website URL and it will add it for you. The price is also very reasonable for all of the feature that Picreel offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I first started with picreel I did have a hard time getting the campaign to show up on the website URL that I put in. Support easily fixed this for me. It was just slightly annoying at first. I also noticed that when I removed a campaign from a website URL it did not remove it right away. It took over a day before I noticed it was gone. This is really inconvenient at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend others to try Picreel if they are looking to increase retention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Picreel to increase my retention rate of new visitors to my media website. I have seen more people stay and seen my customer rate increase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Director
What do you like best?

Picreel is a lot cheaper then other software that can the same tasks. It is really simple to use and doesn't require a many tutorials. I like how Picreel gives you a lot of data and information that can be analyzed. The technical support is also pretty decent. They were able to work out some of the initial problems I was having with the interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of things that Picreel could do better. The interface is horrible, but I guess you get what you pay for. A lot of things didn't work the first time I tried to use them so I had to contact technical support to help with that. The dashboard is also really inconvenient when you are trying to search through campaigns. Also the dashboard initially shows you statics which can get annoying if you are trying to go directly to the campaigns. I have not found a way to change this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Picreel is the cheapest, so if budget is not an option I would recommend trying it. If you have a larger budget I would try other programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Picreel has help convert web traffic into leads. So far the program has worked. It is the cheapest I have found for what it offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales And Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Picreel really help lower our bounce rate and it helped to increase the amount of retention of our customer traffic. There are a lot of different options of popups that you can choose from and there are a lot of advanced options for editing. It is easy to incorporate and fast to set up. Support is also very good. They have helped me with the initial set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is very confusing and could use some updating. Initially I found it hard to use the program until I consulted with support for help. Other then that, I have not found much wrong with he program. It can be slightly costly to some people, but I feel that if you start to see more customer retention then it is worth the money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Picreel offers a free trial and I would recommend checking it out to see if you like it before you purchase it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Picreel to increase my customer retention. I have noticed that my customer retention has gone up since I started using Picreel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Picreel for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

ConvertCart Logo
ConvertCart
ConvertCart makes growing an online business easy by tailoring the tech and talent combination they need to reach their potential.
Persado Logo
Persado
3.8
Persado software generates the most persuasive language for communications designed to drive action, eliminating the guesswork of copywriting.
GIFTD.tech Logo
GIFTD.tech
5.0
GIFTD provides a set of tools for retail businesses to attract new users, improve conversion and increase sales.
Columbo Logo
Columbo
Columbo examines your website for tracking tools and checks which tracking requests are being sent. Especially for large websites it quickly becomes obvious where untracked pages are. Columbo checks sequences like adding products to the cart or the checkout process of your shop for smooth implementation and correct tracking.
Remindee Logo
Remindee
Remindee is a perfectly-timed email reminder that turns past visitors into customers
Sendstrap Logo
Sendstrap
5.0
Sendstrap allows you to interact with website visitors via most popular messaging apps like Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Line, Phone, SMS
SocialProve Logo
SocialProve
5.0
SocialProve notifications increase your conversion rates by ~15% in average with social proof. It only takes 3 minutes to setup SocialProve to any website.
Zinputs Logo
Zinputs
Zinputs is a wdget and micro content management platform designed to enable customers to select any part of their website and give feedback specifically about it.
Phrasee Logo
Phrasee
Phrasee uses A.I. to write better email subject lines, body copy and calls to action than humans.
OptKit: The Conversion Rate Optimization Kit Logo
OptKit: The Conversion Rate Optimization Kit
OPTKIT convert more traffic in real-time behavior triggered Call-To-Action's that engage and delight your visitors. It takes marketing testing to the next level with infinite testing variations lets you showcase your creativity and control.