PDFelement

Create, edit, convert, annotate, protect, merge, watermark, compress, and sign PDF files in a better way.

Work for PDFelement?

Learning about PDFelement?

PDFelement Reviews

Showing 305 PDFelement reviews
Marynil Carolina R.

"Small and super fast"

What do you like best?

In my case the main reason why I got this software in the first place was the price, it has a good value for the money, and with constant updates they keep improving. It's very fast while performing the desired tasks. It makes it simple to edit, convert and even create pdf documents from scratch. The OCR and data extraction features exceeded my expectations

What do you dislike?

I can't think of something I dislike about it but it would be nice for PDFelement to have more images editing features because I mostly use it to create reports and presentations to clients and I feel it could be polished

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has most of Acrobat features without the overprice. I'm very satisfied with how it works, it has a comfortable interface and it's very effective. Its performance and capability made it one of my favorite PDF editing software. After a couple of times of using it became very intuitive for me and now it saves me a lot of time at work

I use it at least once a day at work. You can do almost aything you can think of with a PDF (edit, combine, create). I edit PDFs directly by adding images, cropping, watermarking, adding links, changing the background, and editing text (in-line or within a paragraph box). You can also convert a lot of file types making possible to fill non-fillable forms created in other formats wich is very useful

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PDFelement
Jayden Nolan L.

"Powerful and very complete tool for PDF documents."

What do you like best?

With this tool I can perform a wide variety of actions that allow me to work with great ease, such as opening and reading PDF files, adjusting pages, view and design of the PDF, printing any PDF file, searching and replacing any text, possibility to navigate through the pages using the keys of my keyboard, possibility to highlight, underline and cross out add text boxes, notes, stamps and different drawing tools such as lines, rectangles, clouds, arrows, among others. It has an independent panel to order the annotations and comments, the latter with the possibility of managing them directly, being able to see them, add new ones or eliminate those that they want. Possibility to change the format, such as font type, style, alignment, move, add and delete images and even update or delete the background of a PDF. All this really is very advantageous when doing some work with PDF documents.

What do you dislike?

It could be said that it is an app that does not present problems or disadvantages, the only difficulty observed is that when viewing the document it is seen in an increased zoom and in addition to the split view function that does not have and could really save a lot of time changing between archives, which could greatly increase its efficiency and productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The PDF element has a lot to offer, for more information. A wide selection of markers makes taking reading notes much easier and more enjoyable. Its editing functions make the correction of a CV, contract or business plan much easier and more convenient than ever. It is considered the best option and the most recommended when working with PDF documents.

It is a software with an easy interface, with multiple tools with which I can convert pdf to other formats and vice versa, add text easily, convert documents that have tables and tables, these are maintained without any deconfiguration, I edit or add information to the fields of form, it allows me to repair textual errors or images, I can also add electronic and digital signatures to my documents and send them by mail, it has OCR technology so it also offers me the option to edit scanned pdf which is excellent, I think It is the tool that I like to use the most. This app allows me to even combine PDF files in a single file.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

Oriana V.

"PDFelement is Fantastic, practical, easy, perfect result for what I needed!."

What do you like best?

PDFelelemnt is an excellent program to modify PDF files and very agile and easy to use.

I like PDFelement because after trying other programs, this is the only one that has really allowed me to modify the PDF, remove pages, and convert them to other formats, this Software is very useful for my work.

What do you dislike?

To say something that displeases me a little, I can say that not all options are free, but the fundamental ones and that is what matters, if you want all the functions you should completely buy it, but it is very economical.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend PDFelement because it has all the necessary tools and is easy to manage. It also has a very clean interface and the start of the application is fast and does not consume many resources, in short, I think it is a software that can not be missing from my PC.

I am very grateful to PDFelement because it facilitates my work in my office, and I have been able to solve all the problems to modify pdfs of last minute and the truth PDFelement has saved me a lot of time, I also love the option of can insert a watermark, since in my work it is necessary that each sheet has the logo of my work.

Franklyn S.

"All-in-one tool, create, convert, combine and populate PDF documents."

What do you like best?

Tool that allows us to just click, edit any text or image, exactly as we would in a word processor. We can combine different file formats in a single PDF or divide a single PDF into several PDFs. It also allows you to add comments such as sticky notes, such as text boxes or highlight important texts. We can also add shapes or use hand drawing tools. Another advantageous quality that this tool has is that of adding, deleting, extracting, rotating, rearranging and cutting pages with ease. It is very interesting to be able to use encrypted digital signatures or create a handmade one. We can also use predefined and customized stamps such as 'Revised', 'Approved' and 'Confidential'.

What do you dislike?

Working with information received in a PDF document can be complicated. Originally, the PDF is not an editable format document, even when it reproduces exactly what we can see in a Microsoft Word document, for example. Although it is posile to create PDFs following the same methods and clicks, the way in which the information is inserted to create them may vary. That can influence how some display and conversion functions work. However, it could be said that it is a tool that has no disadvantage, the only difficulty observed is that when viewing the document it is seen in an increased zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PDF is the solution to the tons of paper that accumulate in some offices. Converting all those documents into a digital file that fits in a USB stick or in an email message is one of the reasons that have made such tools so popular. PDF format is very malleable in origin, so we can edit it in a thousand ways adding notes to be read on any electronic device, sign a contract in PDF by digital signature, protect sensitive documents in PDF with password, include watermarks for avoid copying without permission, etc. Not to mention the possibility of deleting elements later as images or adding forms or annotations. All this with PDFelement.

Convert PDF files into Word, allowing us to edit them while maintaining the original format. We can also convert protected PDF files, remove all restrictions and use them as Word, Excel or any other file format. The latest OCR technology makes the scanned documents become fully editable documents, which allows us to change the format of the text, delete and resize images and edit files as we want.

Yonmar Steven V.

"PDFelement allows me to edit my PDF files!"

What do you like best?

PDF Element is a program that I like a lot because it is mainly designed to help you edit and manage PDF files. I really like PDFelement because it allows you to convert documents into PDF foramto, insert watermarks, insert text notes and much more. It also has a function to convert scanned PDF documents into text files and then edit them.

What do you dislike?

I have never had a problem with PDFelement, this software has very good stability in the editing and in the creation of the PDF files, as well as in the conversion of the files have always been perfect for me, that's why I have no complaints and I have always been satisfied with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend PDFelement because it is a software that is very necessary for me since it allows us to edit files in PDF format and many times we need a tool like this one, and this is the one for you.

I recommend it completely because I've only just been using PDF element for less than 1 year to colcocar my work's watermark and I am very satisfied with this software!.

I use PDFelement for the files of my office in PDF format, mainly to each document I must attach a watermark of my work logo and thanks to this program I have been able to create and edit the PDF files with the watermark of my work to my Taste, and it has served me a lot.

Carlos G.

" Pdfelement is a great help."

What do you like best?

PDF files are considered the most used type of digital document in the world, but compared to Word files when editing them, it is very complicated for us, and that is where the great PDFelement solution appears, a software that allows me to create and edit PDF documents as easily as Office documents. Its interface is very friendly, easy to use and quite intuitive, which facilitates the search of the options that I need.

What do you dislike?

So far I do not find anything that I do not like about PDFelement, it seems to me a software designed for any user in general, it works well when I need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend everyone to use this incredible software, designed with very useful and easy-to-use tools for editing PDF files, which also allows to import a complete Word or Excel file, transform it into PDF and edit it later.

At the school where I work, we constantly use digitized documents in PDF format, many of them sent from the Ministry of Education, which is our governing body. These documents must be continually modified to adapt them to the context of our school, and with PDFelement we can edit, delete, modify text and add images in a simple way, saving us considerably the time and effort required for this purpose, giving a very efficient, effective and professional final result.

Stefany P.

"I feel safe with PDFelement when editing my files!"

What do you like best?

PDFelement is a great program easy to install and easy to learn to use and is responsible for editing PDF files in a safe way without losing quality, this software is very original because it brings easy tools and the weight of the file is preserved as the oroginal, besides It has an option to be saved and the same time it is replacing the original file.

What do you dislike?

I use PDFelement frequently, and I have noticed on some occasions that after editing a lot of time in a file, when I'm editing, it starts throwing me strange signs in other text where I had already finished editing well, this seems like a loading error, so which I have seen that is solved after saving and closing the file, but it is not fair, should improve this error in the following versions of update.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend all users who use PDF editing software, to start using PDFelement since it is a very economic and has many easy to use tools and you can learn to use it quickly without problems, I personally am very sastisfecho for using PDFelement.

PDFelement helps me edit the necessary files in my field of work in the area of designer, there are clients that I correct some poorly written text in a pdf file, and I can solve with this great PDF editing tool and perfectly save them again.

Estefani P.

"If you need to edit a PDF text, use PDFelement!"

What do you like best?

PDFelement is a great software that allows the user to be able to edit the text of the files in PDF format, it is an easy tool to use and personally I like it a lot, besides it has a function of being saved and it is being updated to the original file.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you make many changes to a pdf file using this software, you increase the file size, PDFelement should improve the balance of the weight and preserve the original weight of the file after editing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Users who need to make text edits or in some fragment of a PDF file, I invite you to use PDFelement, this program will help you to edit those files in PDF format to your liking! without losing quality!

This software is one of the few PDF editing software I have found, and I recommend it 100%!

With PDFelement I can make edits in the necessary PDF files of invoicing my accounting in my micro company, example I can edit the exact time of the order, add a note, or delete some characters that are not necessary to show in the file, I really like the ease that this software offers in the environment of my work.

Mario C.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Aside from the fact that it is very economical, I don’t think that I’ve come across an easier pdf editor to download and use. Myself, I don’t really edit large files and needed a program to edit content for fairly basic sales collateral files. Simply upload the file, make your edits and you’re good to go. A huge advantage for me is how mobile friendly it is.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to come across anything I don’t like. One thing that could be improved is the help feature. It doesn’t go into detail on certain things and assumes you know more than you do. Fortunately, the Program is so easy to use, you can figure it out on your own

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look no further for a great program that is very easy to use

I am now able to customize sales collateral on the fly for different customers and industries

Tiffany T. S.

"The complete and economical version of PDF."

What do you like best?

One of the things I like about this software is that it is great for editing files in PDF format, it is easy to use and it covers my needs when it comes to work, it has a low cost and it has ideal design skills, without harming the information can be archived without difficulty, it also allows me to automatically save the modifications in the same file.

What do you dislike?

The truth so far this system has not presented problems, however the only thing that I can limit, is that from time to time the download of this type of files takes a bit, the rest has been great to work with him.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend PDF to all the companies, since it guarantees an excellent management in the modification and design of your PDF files without losing quality and best of all at a low cost.

Pdf element has completely benefited my company, because it has improved the presentation of our important documents, because we have been able to incorporate and modify certain things such as signatures, photographs, information, etc., through this we save time and effort to our work team, since they have been able to correct and amend the PDF files required.

It is also a quality program and has been adapted in an important way to our levels of demand and quality, managing to provide our customers with an excellent service, on the other hand it is a very safe option to send and receive documents in PDF.

Matt H.

"Create, edit and combine PDF files easily and quickly with PDFelement"

What do you like best?

The feature that I like most about this software is that it allows to combine several files in a single PDF, besides it allows to easily edit the text or the images of a file in PDF format. Another aspect that I like about this software is that it offers the possibility of converting or extracting files in any format, such as JPEG, PNG, Word, Excel, etc. It also allows to create templates and forms in a convenient and simple way. PDFelement has a very friendly and easy-to-use interface, so any user can make use of the program and quickly adapt to it.

What do you dislike?

I believe that this software has few disadvantages, one of them is that by saving the changes in the free version a watermark is created that can not be removed. However, I consider it the best alternative to work with PDF files that currently exist in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is advisable to use the free version before purchasing the paid version of the software, this will allow us to know and use all its functions, so that we can determine more easily if the program is adapted or not to our needs and the needs of the organization.

This software is an indispensable tool in our company because we work daily with PDF files, all your options work really well and can be used without any complications. In addition to its ease of use, it also highlights the speed with which it allows you to create, edit, convert and combine different files. Its cost is quite flexible and offers personalized plans with discount for companies.

Steven P.

"PDFelement It's my best PDF editor!"

What do you like best?

PDFelement It is a great file editor in PDF format, I love using this program because it has exact tools to edit without damaging the document, you can also adjust the size and location of the letters, for me it is a favorite microprogram to edit, it is very stable and you can then save it without problems!

It also has the function of saving the modifications and it does it automatically when giving the button to save, and that I love because I do not need another program to convert it, it will do it automatically.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about PDF Element is that when you have the Trial version, it only lets you save with a watermark, it should leave you at least 7 days of test verification without a watermark, to take advantage of the version test

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend PDFElement to all users who need to attach some text in the pdf and save it easily without using a converter, the same program will do so automatically.

If you are a user that you will need to make many constant changes, it is preferable that you pay for the full PDFElement check so that you can get the most out of it! With your eyes closed, this program will please you!.

Thanks to PDFElement I can make some modifications and assign an extra text in the invoices of my clients at the time of making a custom sale, this way I have better information explained in the PDF document after having edited it with this great software!

Leon R.

"PDFelement is cheap and works very easy!"

What do you like best?

The ability of PDFelement to create refillable forms with the click of a button is one of the most authentic and favorite features, I was impressed by the accuracy with which performed this task and the ease with which these fields can be edited. It is a great advantage for users since it facilitates the extraction of data from form fields. I like that it helps me divide a large PDF document into several smaller ones; Having the ability to edit text within the document is fantastic; in addition to that it gives me the opportunity to change the size of the graphic images to highlight their importance within the message I am sending. Its cost is basically a gift.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more instructions or to a tour that helps to identify what some of the tools do, in this way the line of training of the program with respect to time would be very minimal. I have no complaints about its functionality, only to the extent that the instructions are developed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The recommendation positive of this program must be for the digital world without any doubt, it is suitable for all of our needs and those of our clients. It performs well, it is easy to learn and use. Companies could save a lot of money using PDFelement instead of other expensive programs.

This program is use as editor PDF in AB4 Systems, it also encourages the automatic creation of filler forms, comment and sign documents digitally, and offers us highly reliable and advanced security options.

Gregg J.

"You can perform all kinds of tasks in PDF format safely"

What do you like best?

A software with a satisfactory interface and correct operation, ample performance to carry out tasks of opening, reading and combining or changing the format of PDF files, I was a bit skeptical with its capabilities but after its implementation in the organization I could verify that it is efficient and offers an optimal service for any task in PDF formats, is an all-in-one software that applies to control and edit documents in a pleasant way.

What do you dislike?

I have had no problems during its execution, perhaps the most negative elements have to do with the slow download and installation of the software and delayed a bit in improving its professional version to apply changes that are incorporated to the user's needs and tasks easier in the workspace.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fluid, reliable and safe to edit any file of PDF format, combining files will be a very simple task to execute and without a doubt it is a very valuable tool for any organization and company that requires working with a format that presents great flexibility to work in the office , it runs very well from different operating systems.

All the technical documentation I share in PDF format, the software seems a safe and stable alternative to receive and send documents of my professional activities in the office, in general I open documents that need to be edited or adjusted and then be sent to other colleagues from work.

Max W.

"An intuitive product with excellent controls, ease of use and professional results."

What do you like best?

Very fast combine functions for all supported formats. Compared to Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 and X, PDFelement is orders of magnitude faster at batch functions. The interface is very easy to use with all features placed in intuitive locations. There's a built-in spell check which helps when editing existing documents. OCR can be performed on any document in multiple languages. The accuracy of the OCR is very good. It rivals Xerox scan-to-PDF function! Check the speed of document creation and combining before selecting other products. Productivity can be achieved easily with PDFelement because it's a fast product.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the licence is dropped and users need to re-activate the software. Minor inconvenience but is easily managed with the web account management

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always run tests first. Check the speed of document creation and combining before selecting other products. Productivity can be achieved easily with PDFelement.

Easily and quickly combine multiple formats into one PDF. Easily create professional fillable PDF Forms.

Jim M.

"Don't spend all that"

What do you like best?

You get the tools you need with this application. I used to use an Adobe app for pdf manipulation, but nowadays they seem to think I'll pay a monthly fee for the pleasure. PDFelement does everything I need and then some. I especially like the OCR facility.

What do you dislike?

I combine pdfs frequently, and the program does this well. However, when you add files, it is a bit mysterious to me how it sequences them. I think it uses the sequence in the source, so if you have the files sorted in reverse order in finder, it will reverse them in its own window. My uncertainty on this point is a bit annoying, but if I have in fact figured it out, it's actually a pretty cool feature.

Tons of pdfs arrive wrongly rotated. I fix that. It is very helpful adding a signed page into an existing pdf, and deleting the unsigned page.

Patrick S C.

"The best PDF editor"

What do you like best?

PDF element is an ideal tool for the creation and edition of pdf files, the creation of PDF documents is simple, and fast, you can create files based on any other document, from text files, images, among other types of documents, the editing of these files is very easy, it is a tool that any person of any age, with basic knowledge of informatics, can use at will.

What do you dislike?

The text sources are too limited, I think that an application like this should have other types of text sources, but use the same as many text processors, besides the text centering tools are not automatic, you must center everything to measure, and it is not always perfect, they should be predetermined, to have more perfect documents, in different types of sizes and types of sheets.

In our school we use hundreds of digital documents, which we have developed with PDF Element, now we have an immense digital library that grows daily, with the continued digitization of text and documents, thanks to this we have a complete library of all types of information available for our students and teachers.

Luis T.

"an excellent option to edit and manage pdfs"

What do you like best?

pdfelement is an easy tool to use and with a good number of options for handling and editing pdf files.

you can convert and sign pdf documents, have conversion ocr, optimize the pdf (decrease its size), the option to add images is very useful as well as the extraction of data (in csv format).

Once the edition is finished you can share it by email, google drive, dropbox and docsend.

Among the help options you have pretty good YouTube tutorials, linked from the application

What do you dislike?

maybe the recognition of some characters during the ocr is not as precise but it is not serious, the extraction of data can also be improved

is an alternative to adobe for the handling of pdf, it fulfills quite well with what is wanted for advanced users, media and newbies

Ratna S.

"Great PDF Reader In Very Less Price"

What do you like best?

The User Interface of this software is totally inspired by the MS Word, which i like very much also they have all the feature to edit a PDF or Create a PDF and Very usefull tool for me that in One click I Convert PDF to WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT etc which i use very much.The Most Best part of this software for all is that they take One Time Subscription FEES which is very low compare to other Software.They update their software very fast.They have also OCR feature.

What do you dislike?

what I dislike about this software is that You cannot able to add custom created tool in this Software.Like Extra Add-on or feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I Recommend all people to use this Software because it is very low price and you get all the features.

I use this software for my personal use like Reading PDF, Converting into Other File Formate and Little Bit of Editing PDF according to My Requirements

William C.

"Best alternative to adobe acrobat"

What do you like best?

The user interface is really great, the tools it provides makes it easy to work with any PDFs and it has really amazing OCR capabilities ! I really love the drawing tools, it really helps me when reviewing documents and taking notes in class. Really simple to add quick pop up style notes, simply double click !

What do you dislike?

They are no shortcuts to go on about your way trough the different actions you can do. As a power user i always appreciate such things. You can't zoom in/out with your trackpad (pinch to zoom) gestures. Kinda strange as most application (on macOs) at least let's you do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If the price scares you, look at other professional PDF editors/viewers that offer this level of tools for free and the top of the line OCR capabilities for the price, you won't find anything that good. Most of the tools you can use are 80$+ or have subscription fees. Very good bang for you buck.

Annotate, add information and draw on top of the PDFs for correction demands, code reviews and creating/modifying contracts to be sent and signed by my clients.

I also use it for school when reviewing and taking notes in class for the lectures. Much faster and time saver for taking notes and drawing.

Josh R.

"An amazing solution for convert and edit PDF documents"

What do you like best?

What I like about this program is the comfort that it offers me when I need to edit a PDF document. The simplicity of its use is a feature very intuitive and allows me to convert any document that I'll need, in PDF format easily. The user interface is visually likable, simply and illustrative which shows its functions like create PDF, convert PDF to editable formats like word or excell also allows to combine multiples documents and so create a new document in PDF format, make annotations and in general terms edit everything in pdf format. PDFelemnt is compatible with all the operating systems (windows, linux and Mac) is a powerful tool that allows to minimize my time and simplify my daily work.

What do you dislike?

Since I began to use PDFelement the only thing that I've noticed is the fact that you'll need to pay to unlock all of the features that it offers. I consider that is not a downside as such, insomuch as it offers a excellent tool in a good price.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software for every person who works with PDF documents, it really makes the work more easy and fast.

I've been using PDFelement during 3 months I really noticed how I improve my effectiveness in my work. The management of my documents is more quick now due to I don't have problems to create, correct and edit my pdf documents. I used to have problems to manage pdf documents and for me was very unconfortably to work with that format. I love PDFelement, it makes my work more comfort and fast.

Michael D.

"Familiar Interface."

What do you like best?

I like that the user interface is so much like Microsoft Office. It feels like you are in part of the office suite. I consider myself to be a power user and I have not run into an issue of not having a feature or tool that isn't available. I also like that PDFelement is nearly 20% of the cost of Adobe Acrobat Professional. The auto form feature, where the OCR creates the form fields automatically is a real time-saver. The OCR is superior to that of many PDF editors with OCR features. The OCR is more accurate.

What do you dislike?

The logo image in the custom signature block is not editable; you can disable but not change the logo. There does not seem to be a way for you to set the default size of a PDF when you first open PDF to view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want the most used features with the likes of Adobe Acrobat Pro without the hefty price tag then PDFelement is a serious alternative.

I have saved a lot of time with file conversion from PDF to Word and making the PDF searchable and editable without having to import it into MS Word. The ability to protect and having legally acceptable documents through electronic and digital signatures allows me to sign and send documents without having to print, handwrite my signature and scan back to PDF and then email a document saving time and not wasting paper and ink.

Magally U.

"Attach important text notes with editing PDFelement!"

What do you like best?

PDFelement is a very economical software that its main function is to allow the edition of text and positions of objects of the files in PDF format.

I really like this software because it is very easy to download and install, it also brings an application version for mobile devices, which I like a lot because from my smartphone I can also edit the files quickly.

What do you dislike?

I have a single complaint but it is not so important, this software has several functions that I still do not know very well, I feel that it needs some help panel to learn to use it in a faster way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been using this software for 2 years, and I have not had problems, only solutions to my PDF files, Therefore I recommend PDFelement as the first text editor that I have used and I really like the results of this great software.

Thanks to PDFelement it has facilitated some problems that occur to me in the texts of the PDF files, since I can attach a text where I can specify some important note in each invoice.

Also I can correct the quantity of the products in a PDF file and then return to the changes perfectly, this is very perfect and I am delighted with this software.

Buddha J.

"Easiest software to get many things done on PDF"

What do you like best?

I can't stress enough about the price. When I wanted a PDF editor, I tried many.

Each free tool was introducing some form of additional artifact and the commercial tools like Acrobat are too pricey for what they are worth. When I tried PDF Elements Pro, I was blown away.

There are no side effects to changing text. It is so simple to edit. OCR feature is a bonus.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find where to have more text formatting features like underline etc.

Another issue is that when the text is being added it used to be wrapped in the bounding box and because of which it used to jump across lines. I prefer if the bounding box increases if there is whitespace.

I wish this product has ability to remove security once we know the open password. We have to rely on another software from same company.

Small problem is that some fonts have mis-sized characters. If I type few characters it shows a warning and if I replace it with different character the warning beside bounding box disappears.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely go for it. The product is double the worth of its price easily. There won't be minor side effects and you don't have to rely on online convertors where you don't have control on your data.

Mostly editing PDF files, add my own bookmarks. I had to edit some old documents of mine earlier and with this software it has been breeze. Editing slides rendered as pdfs.

Milton E. S.

"Easy to use and highly functional PDF alternative, at a very affordable cost."

What do you like best?

This software provides me with all the functionality that I need, and makes it really easy to use with its highly intuitive user interface. It is a very attractive and affordable alternative to other high end PDF products, AND without "cutting corners". It's one of those very rare cases where you actually get MORE than what you paid for, believe me!

What do you dislike?

Dislike? Well, so far, in terms of " disliking" , there is absolutely nothing that I dislike about this PDF product. Now, there is always room for improving, but's that is another story.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should try this product! There is absolutely nothing to loose, because you are going to get your work done, and, in addition, more than possible, I believe that it is going to be highly probable that you are going to fall in love with it! Give it a try!

So far, I have been using it solely for sending and protecting documents through emails and simple form processing.

Learn more about PDFelement

PDFelement Videos

PDFelement Downloads

Learning about PDFelement?

* We monitor all PDFelement reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.