Page Vault

Page Vault is an archiving software that allows lawyers to make legal-grade captures of webpage content (socialmedia posts, websites, etc.

Work for Page Vault?

Learning about Page Vault?

Page Vault Reviews

Ask Page Vault a Question
Showing 3 Page Vault reviews
Page Vault review by Aaron M.
Aaron M.

"Collects webpages and social media, clear output, easy to use, helpful support"

What do you like best?

Works on webpages, Facebook, Instagram & other social media. Their browser software creates PDFs that look right, and I like that we can get affidavits when needed. Their Facebook expander grabs entire FB timelines and saves a lot of time. I've contacted their support team a couple of times when I had questions, and they responded very quickly. We've also requested on-demand services to collect webpages and Facebook pages for us when we're swamped or have large projects. That process was pretty easy to use too.

What do you dislike?

No major problems. Even more automations would be nice. Maybe replicate their Facebook expander for other platforms too?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to capture something from the web, they do a good job. If you want a full eDisovery solution like Relativity, that's not what they do.

I'm trying to get an accurate preservation of a webpage or social media page. This is usually Facebook or some other website with text and images we need. Nice that they also collect and provide the metadata the attorneys need, and nice that they can provide affidavits. We also use their on-demand service when we're extremely busy. They responded very quickly when I emailed a question - Wes on their support team is great!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Page Vault
Page Vault review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Great for making PDFs of Facebook"

What do you like best?

Easy way to make PDF copies of webpages. Their browser works just like any other that I use, so I just go to the page I want and click a button to capture the page. We need copies of a lot of Facebook profiles, and their software automatically gets to the bottom of a timeline and opens all of the comments. The PDFs look really clean when we print them. We also have multiple people who use the software within the firm, and there's an administrator account to create new user names.

What do you dislike?

No major complaints on the software. For really long Facebook profiles, the software takes some time to complete, but I just work on other things while it is opening the comments and making the PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good solution if you need PDF copies of webpages and social media. Nice that they focus on helping law firms.

Need to make copies of webpages for legal cases. The PDF copies look good and are easy to create.

What Social Discovery solution do you use?

Page Vault review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Clean reproductions"

What do you like best?

Preserves a clean version of a website even when printing the site results in a distorted image. Excellent for legal preservation.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a Chrome extension so that it was a little easier to make a preservation.

Reservations for litigation. Makes cleaner preservations than simply printing the website.

There are not enough reviews of Page Vault for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Page Vault?

* We monitor all Page Vault reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.