A multichannel retail business solution built on top of a modular, mobile-enabled and cloud-ready technology platform, providing a store solution with a responsive web and mobile POS and a complete backoffice functionality for the store and the retail head office, including built-in analytics, warehouse, procurement, merchandising, customer and financial management, as well as available e-commerce platform connectors. All on a single product.
2. Most of the functionality that is required by a SMB is already there in the community edition out o f box.
3. API's are available for the functionality to extend the platform.
4. Well documented.
What do you dislike?
1. User interface is not user friendly..
2. The client used makes it difficult to build customizations within the software > learning curve is steep.
3. Reports are basic.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
1. THe user interface takes a while to get adjusted to. In the trail version involve your end users to get their opinion of the User interface as they are the users who use it for most of the time. Take a buy-in from them before going ahead with other considerations.
2. Prepare a list of requirements and then use the Trail version provided to check if it meets the requirement.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
* We monitor all Openbravo Commerce Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.