NeoCertified Secure Email Reviews & Product Details

NeoCertified Secure Email Overview

What is NeoCertified Secure Email?

NeoCertified provides secure email encryption for businesses and individuals alike. With no sales minimums, no setup fees, and a fully-refundable product guarantee, NeoCertified is the simple, easy-to-use, ready-to-go solution that defies that of the standard in the encryption industry. With a product that encompasses all industries and verticals -- healthcare, finance, legal, education, non-profit -- you can be sure that all of your documents, sensitive information, and secure email messages are protected through the entire process... in transit and at rest. NeoCertified - Secure Email Encryption since 2002.

NeoCertified Secure Email Details

NeoCertified is a solution that provides secure email encryption for businesses and organizations across all industries, including healthcare, finance, legal, non-profit and education.

NeoCertified strives to continually provide our customers with a simplified secure email experience, while ensuring customer and client data is protected and secure through secure email messaging, secure forms, and various other encryption products.

Having been around for nearly two decades now, NeoCertified has remained a steadfast leader in the secure email encryption market. With more than 5,000 companies using NeoCertified across North America, your clients and users can be sure that their information is always secure.

We provide 24/7 US-based customer support for all current & prospective customers, as well as any of their recipients. And we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee if a customer is not entirely satisfied with the product.

NeoCertified
2002
Centennial, CO
@NeoCertified
127 Twitter followers

NeoCertified Secure Email Videos

NeoCertified Secure Email Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the NeoCertified Secure Email community
Have you used NeoCertified Secure Email before?

NeoCertified Secure Email Reviews

Showing 84 NeoCertified Secure Email reviews
Already have NeoCertified Secure Email?
President / CEO
What do you like best?

NeoCertified has been an excellent choice for our clients who need to send encrypted communications. The Outlook plugin makes sending and receiving secure email super-simple and the ability to be notified when your messages have been opened makes tracking the conversation easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The web portal has a "dated" look and feel, although we were recently notified it's getting a modern facelift shortly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When we were looking at options for a secure email service and for also providing that service to our clients we reviewed offerings from many different companies. NeoCertified was the only one that "ticked all the boxes" and as a bonus it came at a very reasonable price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have quite a few clients (attorneys, doctors, CEOs, etc) who need to send messages and attachments securely. NeoCertified has been an excellent solution for them. The ability to send large attachments securely is also very beneficial, especially with our Real Estate Attorneys who need to send lots of documents for closings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attorney
What do you like best?

I have been using NeoCertified now for about two years. I am happy to report that I have had no breaches relative to the very confidential and personal information that I must transmit over the airways. As an attorney, I had the opportunity to be the recipient of many confidential transmissions from third parties who were utilizing other services. In that time, and up until this date, I have be very frustrated with other secure servicers that I have had to use. The frustration ranges from an inability to log on to an inability to attach large files.

Just so you know that my issues are not unique to me, I have without solicitation, been told countless times how easy my service with NeoCertified was to use. I also hear from my colleagues about their issues with other service companies.

While I have not needed to contact the staff at NeoCertified very often, I can tell you that when I do, I have always received clear and concise help from very cordial individuals. On top of that, it is most affordable.

I just do not have any complaints about them and that is why I keep renewing my account with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only problem that I have had is with the add-0n feature to my outlook mail turning off from time to time. I am not sure if that is a problem with this program or with Outlook. Regardless, it is easy to fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I now have a reliable way of transmitting and receiving confidential information and documents with ease. That is a really bid deal as before I would not trust the mail so I would make people come into the office. Doing that created a lot of wasted time. Now both my clients and I feel safe and I am able to complete my task much more quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in NeoCertified Secure Email
Office Manager
What do you like best?

Neo Certified is a fast and simple way to send personal information in a secure email. The site is also HIPPA Compliant, so we can send critical information directly to the patient. You are also notified when an email is opened, so you know that your message has been received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does take a few extra steps to open the email, seems like older individuals have trouble with getting access to their email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great and simple way to send secure information to co-workers, clients, or vendors. It is very easy to manage and user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We save on stamps and envelopes, as we are able to email test results to our patients. This also allows them quicker access to their results, instead of waiting several days for a paper copy in the mail, they gain immediate access through a simple email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Broker/Owner
What do you like best?

Not only is NeoCertified easy to implement and use on the sender's end, but it is easy for the recipient too. I like that the recipient can send me a return email that is also secure. It makes getting PII from a client easy and safe. And makes me look professional and responsible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not every email is encrypted. You must tell which emails you want to encrypt, so there is an element of REMEMBERING to encrypt the emails you want to send securely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be helpful if I received a pop-up asking to send securely or not. It is easy to forget to click on the encryption button and to just automatically hit the regular 'send' button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've had other encryption services, but couldn't see how they were compliant as the emails were received unencrypted. Now I'm confident I'm in compliance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have happily used NeoCertified for years. With the impact of COVID on my tax practice, using NeoCertifed has been a life saver as I have shifted from in-person appointments to all online and remote interaction. It is critical for me to receive and deliver documents securely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some clients have not heard of NeoCertified before and so I need to explain what it is to them. Once they understand what it is though, it is intuitive to use as they use any other email service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to send tax organizers, receive tax documentation, and send draft and final returns in a secure environment. I have been able to increase efficiency in preparing returns as I replace in-person appointments to gather documents with allowing clients to send them via NeoCertified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Database Administrator
What do you like best?

NeoCertified provides reliable email encryption that is easy to access via their browser-based web portal. They also have a Microsoft Outlook plugin that easy to setup and makes sending and receiving secure emails even simpler. The staff is always friendly and professional and will occasionally reach out to check up on their customers. The base price is affordable and the offer a significant discount for non-profits. The web portal was a bit outdated, but just recently received a nice overhaul! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Outlook plugin sometimes crashes at Outlook startup. This can usually be fixed by going to Outlook options > add-ins, and re-enabling the NeoCertified add-in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use NeoCertified to share private client information between our approved partner agencies while feeling secure that the communication only reaches those it is intended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CFO
What do you like best?

NeoCertified is easy to use. The web tools allow you to manage the account and emails quite easily. Emails can be retracted if needed, and you can also use an existing email as a draft to reuse if necessary. Standard items like address book, folders, and setting preferences are supported. A plugin for Outlook clients lets you send and receive secure emails directly from outlook. Recommended for ease of use and functionality at a reasonable price point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Each account has a limited amount of storage available, so you may have to delete emails if you use large attachments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Contact NeoCertified if you need secure email. Good support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Noncertified allow you to manage the account and emails quite easily. This is important when complying with HIPAA or equivalent requirements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

Ease of deployment and use. It has all features my business and clients need, plus the customer connect and secure forms products certainly add value.

The customer service and technical staff are very knowledgeable, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The 4GB storage limitation on the secure mailbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an effective secure e-mail solution, priced at an affordable price NeoCertified secure e-mail is the right choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allowed us as a company to easily share sensitive information via e-mail, savings us time as we no longer need to be faxing and or scanning as much.

Our clients, mostly on the healthcare industry have reported that it simplified their day to day operations in submitting documentation containing patient patient health information (PHI). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

The encryption email is easy to use, easy to install, and the recipients find it easy to open the emails, which is very important. Customer service as always been able to help very quickly with any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that it occasionally disables with Outlook, but it's an easy fix to add it back in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth the price! Have enjoyed the ease of use and the excellent customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since the majority of all our emails have personal information, encrypted emails is a must! This service has been the best we have been able to find. The service is great, and the price matches our budget! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Strategist
What do you like best?

I'll be honest it's easy to use but what I like best is the affordability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything to dislike in particular with Neocertified but the same thing we dislike with ALL secure email solutions and that is the fact that the recipient has to set up a user name and password and a some of the people I work with are not used to that. In fact if I didn't tell them not to send sensitive information over regular email they would. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a secure email solution for my clients but the plugin to Gmail and Chrome is an unexpected bonus-so easy to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Clinician
What do you like best?

I like that it works reliably an simply. Setup is similar to other email accounts which makes the learning curve small. Also, it is reasonably priced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of one thing, it is a great program at a reasonable price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great program, easy to use, complete, secure and reasonably priced. Who could ask for more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program has allowed me to communicate securely with other professionals and not worry about any personal information being exposed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

The ease of use, their outlook plugin makes it super simple. The outlook plugin is very stable and allows it very easy for a user to send an email as a regular email or a secured email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

their renewal process needs to be fined tune just slightly. I get renewal notices for customers as a reseller before they ask if they like to renew.

Most vendors 45 days out say this is coming up for renewal are you gojng to renew. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we are solving cyber security concerns by sending email encrypted. Having the ability to send an email without any fear of having my personal information stolen is invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Agent Bekki Harper Financial
What do you like best?

I feel very confident receiving and sending my clients sensitive information because Neo Certified has my back with their information security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No downsides. The staff is very responsive if ever an issue arises. No issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clients are able to send me bank information, social security numbers etc. without fear of identity theft! Great benefit!

My thanks to Peter and his team for making my clients info secure! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

NeoCertified is easy to use and it get's through to the people that I send it to. Other product often get redirected to Span or junk files. This get's through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The old interface, but thay just updated that and it is so much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and see how well it works Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The medical records that i use is very secure, but who I communicate with has to be with in my Medical Record system. NeoCertified allows me to communicate with other professionals in the communnity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Relations Manager
What do you like best?

I do not have to worry about my employee's privacy. NeoCertified gives me confidence my information is secure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I find is I cannot save my signature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've never used another secure email; I have always used NeoCertified Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can quickly send secure emails with no worries Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I especially like the integration to Microsoft Outlook! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then I need to restore the add in to Outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend NeoCertified to anyone who requires secure email transmission. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I send documents regularly that include Private Health Information, HIPAA information, and sensitive financial documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications and Human Resources Generalist
What do you like best?

Really easy to use. Integrates into Gmail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much, the service is great! The user interface could be updated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to give our employees a secure platform to return onboarding documents. And we have a secure method for submitting payroll. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Neo Certified has been an amazing tool for our business. The ease of use along with the security it provides is top notch. The ability to use it with Outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have an apple app to be able to use from my phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, easy to set up. Favorite feature is that I can use it directly with my Outlook email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer security when sending documents. Customers can easily open and use this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The email that you receive when they have read it. The upsides are the ease of use to navigate through the web portal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it saved all of the email addresses in the address book. I wish it was less expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use and keeps you informed of when files are opened to assure its delivery. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps us with our Hipaa certification by being secure sending x-rays and personal information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

We struggled with the ability to get secure email for compliance through our email provider. We found Neocertified a few years ago and it has been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only challenge is that recipients must set up a limited account to gain access but it has worked well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great scalable product for the cost Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing of confidential medical and financial data with key connections that are in need of this information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have been using NeoCertified for eight years and have been very happy with it. Back when we were evaluating solutions, NeoCertified stood out because of its Outlook plug-in and cost. The Outlook plug-in makes sending and receiving secure email easy for our employees. Over the years they have added features like being able to remove/recall messages that were maybe sent to the wrong recipient and Gmail integration. Their technical support is one of the most responsive I have ever dealt with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only downside is some recipients that are not computer savvy have problems with accessing the portal. This can usually be resolved with a short phone call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using NeoCertified to comply with our HIPAA policies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

simple to use with great follow up notifications Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. I have yet encountered any downside. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best price/benefits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending secure messages that contain personal and financial info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Ease of use. Being on your Outlook headed makes it very simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard to think of anything. but i suppose that sometimes you can click the the neocertified send button when you wanted to send a standard email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Neocertified. It's simple to use, and not overly expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Security for sending private/secure information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The ease of submission, and knowing our information is protected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No true concerns. Every now and then we have been told that the receiving end is unable to open data sent. Typically this is user error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend NeoCertified Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Confidence in data submissions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Specialist
What do you like best?

I receive an email with a link in my inbox notifying me that I have a new message waiting. Follow the link, login and have instant access to the messages. Tracks sent items as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like for it to be able to integrate with our GroupWise client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for those on the go, and needing to send items safe and secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows us to send information securely and stay HIPAA complaint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NeoCertified Secu...