Naview

Naview helps you create easier navigations through prototyping and testing.

Work for Naview?

Learning about Naview?

Naview Reviews

Showing 2 Naview reviews
Naview review by Zain M.
Zain M.

"Make your projects quickly but with good quality."

What do you like best?

I love this software because I can do my projects in a very free way, Naview does not limit me when I'm developing my designs.

Another aspect that I like about this software is that it is very easy to manage, its tools are very easy to implement and it is a very fast software, but it should be noted that you see it in this way only if you have experience in this. Here you can realize your projects in a very fast way and with very incredible results.

Another thing that I really like about Naview are the plans, each plan offers a very good package and the services are incredible.

What do you dislike?

For now what I do not like about this software is that the plans are not available and how expensive these plans are. Also, I do not like the Naview interface very much. It has been a while since they updated it, it needs an update now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to people who are already related to this field of software because Naview is a bit complicated to manage, but anyone who is interested in this software will get it because you will learn a lot as I learned.

Now a recommendation for the Naview team: Update the software now.

We have attracted more clients because we finished the projects faster thanks to this software. Our image has also improved a lot, our business looks more serious and formal.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Naview
Naview review by Louis T.
Louis T.

"Use this software professionally and obtain magnificent results."

What do you like best?

What I like the most about this software is that I can edit without any specific coding, that is, it lets me be free when it comes to making my projects.

It should be noted that this software is super-fast, comfortable and easy to use for those who already have time in this ambit. It is true that here you can make designs in minutes and the results are incredible, I like the speed of being able to work in Naview.

The plans that Naview has are very good, each plan is better than the previous one and you can notice the different services that each plan offers you, and what each plan offers you is exactly what the plan puts at your disposal so that you can implement it when you are designing, I really like that sincerity.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like much about this software is the price, it seems to me that each plan has very high prices. I do not like its interface too much, it's very basic for my taste, it's something informal. By the way, the plans are not available right now.

I also just realized that they have not updated this software for a long time and it's time to do it, it makes it look old-fashioned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The first recommendation I'm going to make is for Naview because they NEED to update the software and they NEED it urgently.

I recommend this software to people who are a bit more experienced because it has very complicated aspects, this software is designed for those with experience. This software can also be used by architects and business analysts. But all those people who are interested in Naview can also get it no matter if you have enough experience or not because you will learn a lot about this software.

Thanks to this software that is very easy and fast to manage, the projects of the company where I work I can make them in record time. It should be noted that the image of the company improved a lot, now customers are more interested in the business because it looks more serious and modern.

What Prototyping solution do you use?

Learning about Naview?

* We monitor all Naview reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.