Mi-Forms

4.0

Mi-Co's proven Mi-Forms MEAP technology acts as the bridge between your Android Phone and Tablets and your enterprise infrastructure, removing the traditional barriers to enterprise-level Android Phone and Tablet usage for data capture. Knowledge Workers, Healthcare Providers, Inspectors, and Field Service personnel regularly approach Mi-Co to deploy solutions based on mobile devices to efficiently collect data electronically on-the-go. Mi-Co has helped enterprises such as the IRS, USDA, Sutter Health and more, to implement mobile data collection solutions on a variety of mobile devices including Android Tablets, Android Phones, iPads, iPhones, Tablet PCs, Digital Pens, Notebooks and Smartphones.

Work for Mi-Forms?

Learning about Mi-Forms?

Mi-Forms Reviews

Showing 1 Mi-Forms review
Mi-Forms review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

I love that there is a mobile app that is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is a little slow (it could just be me though)

I am able to keep all my documents together and organized

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mi-Forms

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Mi-Forms for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Mi-Forms?

* We monitor all Mi-Forms reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.