Meetingsbooker.com

4.8

Discover great places to meet

Work for Meetingsbooker.com?

Learning about Meetingsbooker.com?

Meetingsbooker.com Reviews

Showing 3 Meetingsbooker.com reviews
Meetingsbooker.com review by carolynn l.
carolynn l.

"Used on a Whim and Love "

What do you like best?

I used meetingsbooker.com on a whim when I was referred to it by a friend of mine. I was in a pinch and needing a space for an event meeting quickly! The ease of use of this site made my finding a space quick and easy and not only was the space perfect, it was more than what I could have gotten on my own.

What do you dislike?

I have had a great experience with meetingsbooker.com and I really like using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the line of business where you have or host meetings, this is a wonderful tool for you. Definitely check it out!

From now on I will certainly be using this site. I don't know what I would have done last minute without it. Being able to search through different spaces has also helped me to form a better idea of what I can do with those rooms now that I can book them.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Meetingsbooker.com
Meetingsbooker.com review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Great for Last Minute Meetings "

What do you like best?

meetingbooker.com was a perfect last minute find when I needed a meeting room for a last minute event I was having in Vegas. The best part was the ease of use and availability options.

What do you dislike?

I feel that I had a great experience with this site and don't dislike anything at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are plenty of options to see when you search the site. I would recommending searching availability in the city you need on their website before anything.

Being able to find multiple open venues from a third party booking agency is VERY helpful. Sometimes calling around myself is difficult. This takes a lot of the grunt work out of it for me.

What Venue Management solution do you use?

Meetingsbooker.com review by User in Information Technology and Services

"The meetingsbooker review "

What do you like best?

The ability to book meetings so seemlessly and without any restrictions that makes it super easy for collaboration in any environment. Its representatives are very helpful providing detailed on time support.

What do you dislike?

Even though there is an inmail chat function, system doesn't let you email your contact details to the venue directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meetingsbooker allows you to sell your conference and meetings rooms online on your own website. Before going live we will assist you in configuring the system to suit your venues meetings product

By using Meetingsbooker.com, I can save a huge amount of time by searching for my meeting rooms all in one place.

There are not enough reviews of Meetingsbooker.com for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Gather Logo
Gather
Gather is streamlining the way private events are planned, empowering thousands of restaurants and venues with innovative software to grow their event business.
Dude Solutions Event Management Logo
Dude Solutions Event Management
Use our event scheduling software to streamline every step of your event planning process, from the initial request to event prep to invoicing. You'll have the tools track maintenance, costs and more to ensure you're getting the most out of events at your facility.
Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events Logo
Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events
3.1
Event & venue management software that empowers the people who bring people together with CRM, booking, registration, mobile, websites, reporting and financials
Skedda Logo
Skedda
Skedda is an online booking system for managing 'space' and suits anywhere that are looking for an easier and effective way to manage their 'space', whether it is for internal use by staff or hired out to the public.
VenueOps Logo
VenueOps
5.0
VenueOps is the premier software tool for venue management and booking, intelligently designed for convention centers, stadiums, arenas, theaters, fairgrounds, and performing arts centers. It combines CRM/Sales, live entertainment booking, event management, resource tracking and more into one stream-lined, web-based platform. User-friendly and backed by award-winning customer support, VenueOps can be implemented in a matter of weeks.
CABS Logo
CABS
5.0
CABS is an event management software that manages any bookable space.
MyLocalPitch Logo
MyLocalPitch
Hire sports pitches and courts in the UK and Ireland
Priava for Caterers Logo
Priava for Caterers
Priava is purpose built for catering companies to manage all types of catering event. This includes all the complexities with managing venue availability, event logistics along with all the catering, equipment and resource requirements and the delivery of those services.
iVvy Venue Management Software Logo
iVvy Venue Management Software
Everything you need to Manage, Market & Report on your venue with one login.
myLudus Logo
myLudus
Tournament scheduling software with auto scheduling through user flexibility and interactive control.

Learning about Meetingsbooker.com?

* We monitor all Meetingsbooker.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.