ManageEngine Key Manager Plus Reviews & Product Details
ManageEngine Key Manager Plus Overview
What is ManageEngine Key Manager Plus?
ManageEngine Key Manager Plus is a web-based key management solution that helps you consolidate, control, manage, monitor, and audit the entire life cycle of SSH (Secure Shell) keys and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificates. It provides visibility into the SSH and SSL environments and helps administrators take total control of the keys to preempt breaches and compliance issues.
Benefits of Key Manager Plus
1. Gain complete visibility of all SSH keys and SSL certificates present in the organization and achieve centralized control.
2. Remove all existing public key-user trust relationships and generate new key pairs. Deploy the new public keys to users in bulk with just a couple of clicks.
3. Tighten security by periodically rotating keys and prevent their misuse.
4. Launch direct connections to remote devices by using the keys present in Key Manager Plus, saving time and enhancing productivity.
5. Delete any unwanted keys from the database, terminate access immediately, and prevent violations by obsolete accounts.
6. Get customizable, recurring notifications when the validity of an SSL certificate is about to expire.
7. Eliminate service downtime or display of error messages due to expired/invalid/rogue SSL certificates.
ManageEngine Key Manager Plus is a web-based SSH key management solution that helps you consolidate, control, manage, monitor, and audit the entire life cycle of SSH (Secure Shell) keys. It provides visibility into the SSH environment and helps administrators take total control of the keys to preempt breaches and compliance issues.
Very easy to get started, good help through links, good overview, easy to navigate. Impressed by the support! Supports profiles for Samsung devices, lots of options to give full control of the device. Very affordable compared to other products doing the same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you dislike?
Don't support silent install/update with Enterprise App, unless using Android for Work. Cant retain different versions of same app (but is promised by summer 2018). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
Register for a free trial with unlimited hosts. Pay attention on how you would like to distribute your apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We use Samsung tablets as POS stations and need to be able to remotely both manage devices and perform remote updates of our application. We have tested several products but this gives best ROI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.