LiveSession

4.9

Watch what people do on your website. Use session replays & user segmentation to improve your product user experience.

Work for LiveSession?

Learning about LiveSession?

LiveSession Reviews

Ask LiveSession a Question
Showing 5 LiveSession reviews
LiveSession review by Wojciech J.
Wojciech J.

"The most value you can get. It's like a CCTV camera on your website, but better."

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and integrate. In 2-3 minutes I can start recording every action users take on my website or app. It adds tons of value to my business by letting me know what users do, what they click, type, or have a problem with.

What do you dislike?

I've been using this tool for over 6 months and it's been great

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that LiveSession is a must if you have a website, blog, online store, app. Seeing what users really do on your website, where they click, what they don't click etc. will be the best what can happen to you that will help you design UI/UX that converts better. We noticed 110% increase in sign-ups, over 40% increase in paid subscriptions for our service and we have reduced churn by 40%.

My business is a SaaS application with thousands of users. LiveSession lets me track their behavior live, or play recorded session to see what happened when someone has a problem. No need to ask for a screenshot or explaining the issue. My support team can resolve users' issues while they happen.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LiveSession
LiveSession review by Mateusz L.
Mateusz L.

"Awesome session reply tool"

What do you like best?

Affordable session reply software with great segmentation and tracking capabilities. I loved how easy it was to integrate it within my website (I'm non-techie). Also their customer service is very responsive and keen to help!

What do you dislike?

They lack heat maps but after I spoke with their customer service they ensured me that heat maps are on the product pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The data I gathered from LiveSession is outstanding and their mouse tracking capabilities really helped me understand my users better. I can honestly recommend using LiveSession.

I realised why users escaped my website and what was the most interesting to them. With the data gathered from Live Session I was able to improve my website's contact page so now more users sign up for project estimation.

What Session Replay solution do you use?

LiveSession review by Wojciech P.
Wojciech P.

"Amazing monitoring tool"

What do you like best?

Lightweight script with powerful functionality. It allows you to check how users behave on your website like they were sitting in front of you. App has easy and simple interface with great user experience. It works great with Single Page Applications which makes it one of the best tools available on the market. My opinion: highly recommended ✅

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any critical parts in this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveSession - definitely worth checking out

It's very easy to monitor users behaviour - it can be helpful during A/B tests and let the website owner detect critical points on the website that users misunderstood.

LiveSession review by Paweł K.
Paweł K.

"Attractive tracking tool to monitor behaviour of your customer on your website"

What do you like best?

LiveSession is a cost-effective and extensive tool to analyse your customers. Additionally, you can easily build funnels using advanced filtering options. On top of that, the integration of the tracking module with our website was effortless and quick.

What do you dislike?

The functionality of the app is limited, although it's focused on funnels and analysis part, so we don't mind about this limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support of the LiveSession is really helpful and can give you great tips regarding the usage of the tool. The experience with the trial version was outstanding, and we're now implementing the solution to all websites.

We wanted to analyse the behaviour of the customers that want to find information about various sports event (Triathlons, Marathons, Duathlon) and then they want to buy the ticket for a particular event. The filtering options allowed us to analyse all pinch points.

LiveSession review by Sebastian R.
Sebastian R.

"Amazing and helpful tool"

What do you like best?

A lot of options, very good recording (even ajax / SPA). Very friendly interface, many filters

What do you dislike?

Trial could be for 30 days instead 14. Pricing is too fixed for me, it could be more elastic (something like pay as you go) instead 4 fixed packages.. Lack of few things but they are in 2019 roadmap.

I need to know how my customers are using my shop. LiveSession helps with that perfectly, so I can makes more improvements on my shop and this improve my sales.

Learning about LiveSession?

* We monitor all LiveSession reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.