FullCast Reviews & Product Details

FullCast Overview

What is FullCast?

We help results-driven businesses who excel in their industry and are committed to leaving a lasting legacy. We help them by launching, producing, marketing and supporting their authority-building podcast, while allowing them the freedom to focus on their genius. The change we want to make is that business owners stop trying to do it all themselves, empower a supportive production partner, and focus on creating compelling and inspiring shows. We will know we are successful when we are seen as the organization that can help any business owner create consistent, quality podcast content and feel 100% supported and guided through every step of the process at all times.

FullCast Details
English, Spanish

We provide done-for-you, full-service podcast production, marketing and consulting services.

FullCast
2015
N/A

FullCast Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the FullCast community
Have you used FullCast before?

FullCast Reviews

Showing 9 FullCast reviews
Location
Already have FullCast?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It was a few years back now when podcasting was just getting into its stride. I and a business partner set up the Innovation Ecosystem series of podcasts. We had the contacts and the content knowledge but needed someone to guide and support us with the editing and collaterals - and Harry was our man.

He created a clear, workable process for us - and turned the recordings and marketing content for each episode around very quickly.

Some of it is just time-consuming and fiddly, other bits required good technical knowledge - either way, Harry and his FullCast team were there to help and deliver for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Despite us being in Europe and Harry on the Pacific coast, he always was there to get the job done when we needed it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Podcast series are relentless - not Harry's fault though! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inevitably there were issues with guests, poor audio and other continuity elements - but we could work through them together, collaboratively. No unsolvable problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

FullCast helps get my podcast started, advised me on software and hardware, and provide production editing for each episode. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Knowing that I'm in the hands of an expert in the field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

FullCast has been helpful in every way. No concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They provide a great service. FullCast allows content creators to focus on making content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Podcast production can be highly technical. Knowing how to market can be complicated. Fullcast helps with all of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

FullCast completely guided me from start to finish in the launch of my podcast! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being completely supported with the SO many questions I had along the way from zero to launch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing! Exceeded expectations in all areas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to launch and grow a podcast! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President, Financial Advisor
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Fullcast has been a producer for our weekly show, Your Business Your Wealth Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Harry has created a service that allows anyone to hire a scalable outsourced team to coordinate and produce amazing podcast content. Small teams, or big teams that want to keep moving fast, can hit the ground running in producing a high quality podcast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to say there is anything to dislike. Harry has created a service that allows anyone to hire a scalable outsourced team to coordinate and produce amazing podcast content. Occasionally there might be an administrative hiccup in that team, just like any team, but Harry is there to jump on any issue and quickly correct it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Even if you are considering producing a podcast fully in-house, explore a relationship with Fullcast - even if it is a short term contract, they will help your team learn how to produce a better show. They might teach you so much you decide to make it a long term contract! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When we originally hired Harry, we had less staff capacity and need a lot of production help. His team allowed us to focus on developing our content, allowing us to "show up and record", then walk away, knowing the post production was going to be done, and be done well. Eventually we developed more internal capacity, and Harry's second offer kicked in -- he was willing to train our staff, to replace the functions of his team we no longer needed to hire out. That's right -- even a large organization who might not consider subcontracting something like this should highly consider Fullcast. They will happily start a relationship knowing full well they may end up training your inside team as a replacement in the future! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visual Storyteller | Video Democratizer | Forward Thinker
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I reached out to Harry Duran of Fullcast for podcasting and broadcasting strategies and advice.

In one session I got a great overview of all things podcasting, detailed and razor-focused advice, as well as solutions to consider, including a white-label service that would save me tons of work and "re-inventing the wheel". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Harry is super personable, gives his expert advice humbly, and shares his knowledge generously. He's a great listener and immediately gets to the core of what you're asking about.

This was the best spent 30 minutes in a really long time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That the session was over after 30 minutes ;-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Professional, personable, knowledgeable service and support. If I needed a podcast I'd go to Fullcast without blinking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Systemizing vlog-casting for my clients. A clear picture of what a full-service all-included pod- or video-casting service would look like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Fullcast advises and produces our company podcast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simple and production process. I just record and send them the content... days later my podcast is published with social content posted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing... I love it all... I have to keep typing... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content. We need good content from our internal thought leaders. This makes it easy to record and publish the info in many formats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO & Founder
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have used Fullcast for different shows I host for years. They do an amazing job of both caring for all of our content and making it easy and understandable for our team to get them what they need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The knowledge of podcast and ability to help us step up the production quality of our show. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As soon as I find something I dislike... I will let you know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The greatest benefit of using FullCast is their ability to allow us to focus on our content and delivery of our knowledge, while they handle production, posting and application of their vast podcasting knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder - CEO | Entrepreneur | Business Growth Coach | Executive Mentor - Trainer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

FullCast designed my podcast, including helping with naming, cover art, music, recording introduction and outtake, and even participated in the initial episodes as an interviewee proxy. Fullcast staff are very professional, and do an excellent job of producing the episode, including audio editing, and publishing across all channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Receiving comments from my network on the quality of the episodes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to keep up the pace of doing an episode once per week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fullcast has helped me complete my marketing plan, which included adding a podcast to my other projects, such as blogging. This is a great compliment to my online presence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Multi-season podcast Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Harry & crew made everything super easy for me. And with great advice for each step of the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything is provided as promised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My podcast is a great way of connecting with my target audience. And it helps everything else come into line, namely nailing my message consistently on stage, in my book, and on my podcast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.