Sweet Fish Media Reviews & Product Details

Sweet Fish Media Overview

What is Sweet Fish Media?

WHAT WE DO: We produce podcasts for the most innovative B2B brands in the world. The podcasts we produce are deeply aligned with a strategy called Content-Based Networking. Our team created the phrase “Content-Based Networking” in August of 2018, and this is how we define it: Collaborating with ideal clients, potential referral partners, and industry influencers to build meaningful relationships by creating content together. WHO WE HELP: VPs of Marketing at B2B technology companies. WHY IT WORKS: Our podcasting service is effective for 3 specific reasons: 1) Every podcast episode creates a strategic relationship between the host and the guest. When you ask one of your ideal clients, potential referral partners, or industry influencers to be a guest on your show...they say yes. And just like that, you have a genuine relationship with someone that can have an incredible impact on your business. 2) We save our clients an enormous amount of time. We handle guest prospecting, email outreach, topic selection, episode outlines, audio engineering, repurposing audio content into written content for your blog and LinkedIn, and we even help with distribution. 3) We repurpose our clients’ podcast content into written LinkedIn content that gets massive reach and engagement. One of our clients received over 2M views on their LinkedIn content within the first 6 months of working with us.

Sweet Fish Media Details

Sweet Fish Media produces podcasts for B2B brands.

Sweet Fish Media
2015
Orlando, FL
@SweetFishMedia

Sweet Fish Media Reviews

Showing 9 Sweet Fish Media reviews
Location
Already have Sweet Fish Media?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My company hired Sweet Fish Media earlier this year to help us plan, launch and produce a niche podcast called The Manufacturing Executive.

We'd been tossing around the possibility of a podcast for over a year. In early 2019, I spoke with Logan Lyles on the Sweet Fish Team and he was very helpful (as most good sales people would be). But what was different was how incredibly helpful, patient and respectful he CONTINUED to be even as we dragged our feet over the next 12 months.

Logan jumped on a number of calls with me during that period to help me evaluate options and objectively examine whether podcasting even made sense for my business. He did all the little things too – like providing me with a saved Amazon list of all the podcasting equipment I'd eventually need. When I (finally) made the decision to go forward with podcasting as a medium, it was very clear who I'd be choosing to launch our show.

What has really blown me away, though, is that the experience with their team and level of customer service has gotten even BETTER since we hired them. We've all been in situations where a good salesperson got us hyped up and then we experienced buyer's remorse after the sale because the service/product didn't match what happened before we forked over the cash. The opposite has been true with Sweet Fish. Their whole team has been like Logan.

They've:

– Offered their time to help me position our show toward the right audience

– Taught me how to market a podcast

– Shared numerous tools and tips for podcast analytics, creating micro content from my recordings, getting more visibility on LinkedIn and more

– Welcomed me into a community of other podcasters and leveraged their own reach and visibility in social media channels to help me gain more exposure from my company and our show

Frankly, I've been blown away by the experience.

And I haven't even talked about the quality of the podcast production yet! (which has been nothing short of exceptional).

I've been co-leading my business for 14 years and I've never experienced customer service at this level from any other vendor or partner. I can't recommend the Sweet Fish team enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their customer service and genuine desire to help me succeed (not only my show, but my company as a whole). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say a single bad thing about this incredible company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

– Starting conversations with executives at the companies we want to reach (who would have otherwise been very difficult to gain access to)

– Establishing my personal brand, alongside my company brand as experts in our space (industrial marketing)

– Creating a content strategy with MUCH more reach and visibility than anything I've done in the past Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Consultant
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've been working with Sweet Fish for about 18 months after they came on board to help with an existing podcast. Everyone at Sweet Fish has been amazing in their attentiveness and quality of work. Recently, I had a thought around something that should have been actioned a while ago but which had slipped through the cracks at my end. It wasn't huge but it was probably a good idea to sort it out and it involved adjusting the ending to the show to reflect changed corporate ownership of the podcast. I reached out to Sweet Fish to see if they might be able to 'just get it done' in terms of swapping out existing endings to about 15 shows but ... and here's the kicker ... I didn't have budget to pay for it. The team at Sweet Fish said "No problem" and set about getting it done" and I am extremely grateful that the endings to a bunch of existing shows are now perfect. I'd highly recommend Sweet Fish if you are looking for a partner who will not only make all the business-as-usual things smooth and easy but also someone who will go the extra mile to ensure your show is the best it can be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are easy to work with, attentive, and the quality of work is always top notch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like being on the other side of the world from them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

To ensure that the show is the best it can be and sounds amazing for our listeners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing and Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have enlisted Sweet Fish Media for help with creating a strong base of content for thought leadership, the sales process, and of course lead generation. It started with "48 hours to Industry Influence" which included 2 days of recording video and audio for 12 podcast episodes. Lots of pictures for graphics and online profiles. They are also including insightful blog posts for each episode that go much farther than a transcription of the episode and managed social promotion of each episode on LinkedIn and Instagram with designed graphics and snackable videos. As a one-man marketer, it was a content package that I could not pass up and I am so thankful to have connected with the team at Sweet Fish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The open communication, empathy towards my schedule, and willingness to innovate and iterate on the original agreement to ensure the best possible outcome for all parties involved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I will be sure to update this review if I find anything I dislike. Currently, they have surpassed my expectation in every situation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are a one-person marketer, I don't see how you can pass up an opportunity like this. The amount of content you get is unbelievable for the price and the team is so great to work with.

I think any marketing team would benefit from a package like this as Sweet Fish can tailor the content created to your specific needs. Podcasts are a fantastic way to create and repurpose educational, insightful content. If you have been thinking about starting a podcast, stop waiting and give Logan Lyles a call or message him on LinkedIn. Tell him Chris sent you. You won't be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Becoming the thought leader in our industry. Prior to Sweet Fish, there was a supposed will from upper management to be a thought leader, there was an understanding of why it was necessary, but there was no commitment to the time and effort required to create the content and engagement necessary to make it happen. I was able to push the envelope with this content package and really make a lot happen in a short amount of time.

One benefit aside from the content creation itself, the blog article created in conjunction with the second episode ranked 5th in google for a couple of the main keywords/phrases only a week after publishing. Ahead of some of our competitors who have had content up for a long time. 100% written by Sweet Fish based on notes from the podcast and their own research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sweet Fish produced a media day for me that featured my thought leadership and resulted in 7 podcast episodes, scores of bite-size, social friendly video content, and photos to help elevate my brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are clearly experts at what they do. They know what works and what does not, and they're really good at setting you up for success and elevating your brand.

The media day was super high energy and engaging. I'd never done much by way of formal video production before, so it was definitely an unknown coming in. They put me at ease and made me feel like I was just talking with close friends versus doing a big formal production. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to have a video of what to expect coming into a media day so hosts are prepared to hit the ground running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They are marketing geniuses, and they make working with them to elevate your brand and increase your reach a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They really helped me position myself as a thought leader in my space and took the hard part out of positioning and marketing my content.

One of the hardest parts about building your brand is all the logistics and marketing expertise that come into play. In my case, I knew the things I wanted to talk about and the expertise I wanted to get out to the world, but I didn't want to spend the time and effort producing my own content.

The best part about working with Sweet Fish is that they took this off my plate. They let me focus on what I do best - talking about what I'm passionate about and what my target customers care about ... and they handled all the details of making what I say look good and in formats (podcasts, videos) that really increase the credibility of my brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sweetfish produced our B2B podcast, primarily audio editing and some copy assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The whole team was very friendly and quick with their service. They cover the full spectrum of podcast production. It was truly a white-glove service and a great fit for anyone looking for a turnkey podcast solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We did have some issues with timeliness and copy style, but as soon as our concerns were brought up, the Sweetfish team swiftly responded to fix things. They were proactive in regularly checking in to see how our experience was, which I appreciated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They helped guide us and show us how a podcast should function. While we ultimately decided to manage the podcast ourselves, it was clear that Sweetfish would be a great option for anyone who's more hands-off and wants a done-for-you service. They have a lot of expertise and knowledge in the industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As a B2G software company, Sweetfish helped us launch a podcast focused on public safety tech and data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With a small in-house marketing team, we were looking for ways to maximize our marketing efforts. Once the launch and kickoff phase was complete, the show was largely hands-off for our team. Sweetfish produces quality, on brand audio content and written copy with minimal edits required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Due to our niche industry, there were some things best handled in-house. While Sweetfish could help identify great guests, we ultimately still needed to provide final sign off and help prepare briefing materials for our guests and hosts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This podcast has been an incredible value add for our marketing program and brand overall. In addition to creating a regular stream of unique and interesting content, we have also developed new relationships in our industry that we wouldn't have otherwise been able to make. The show is enjoyed by current and potential customers, partners, employees, as well as the general public. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Marketing Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sweet Fish Media helped us launch our Podcast and produce the weekly show. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can’t thank Sweet Fish enough for their support and hard work in getting our podcast live.

Their process has been extremely diligent and their your tips and instructions have been invaluable.

I’m super happy that we’ve decided to go ahead with this project as I was a bit reluctant at the beginning not knowing which kind of results to expect.

I realized it’s not only about getting listeners, but all the engagement that it’s causing on LinkedIn is certainly having a positive repercussion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything in particular I dislike. They have been great throughout the process and often come up with new ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Go for it! You will be surprised with the repercussion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were looking for a comprehensive solution for podcast production that encompassed everything from identifying guests, production, distribution and promotion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The turnkey approach Sweetfish uses made it easy to create, launch and grow a podcast program that supports our content marketing and thought leadership strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about the Sweetfish podcast production offering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Sweetfish podcast production solution has helped our company enhance our content marketing strategy and support our thought leadership efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have started a new podcast series and leveraged the expertise of Sweet Fish to help in the process. They have been phenomenal- from guest scheduling to content to post-production....we are most grateful for their excellent support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The support and responsiveness of Sweet Fish has been top notch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints- they have been tremendous partners and we are most grateful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.