FormWarePro

The FormWarePro makes it easy and seamless for you to build forms you need. If you're looking for a powerful solution to solve everyday problems or streamline and digitalize your organization or business processes, the FormWarePro can help you. It is built to give you productivity, efficiency, experience and more.

Work for FormWarePro?

Learning about FormWarePro?

FormWarePro Reviews

Showing 2 FormWarePro reviews
FormWarePro review by User

"My choice of a platform for creating amazing online forms"

What do you like best?

User friendly and intuitive interface and pages. Rich of features and settings Form Designer that allows creation of very customizable forms not only as html components and widgets, but also as styles and themes.

I am able quickly and easily to create forms that I need, to integrate them on a website, to send those via an email or to post them to social networks and to get responses from our customers quickly and reliably.

What do you dislike?

I need some conditional logic to put it in my forms for specific cases when I need to hide or disable some elements. I think that this feature will be available in close future and I'd like to recommend everyone to try this service, because it offers many other advantages and features that make it really useful.

I'm using it to create forms that we use to evaluate the customers' satisfaction from our work and projects and to get our customers feedbacks. This help us to improve our internal policy and build a company culture that aim significantly to improve our customers' trust to us and our work.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about FormWarePro
FormWarePro review by Hristo A.
Hristo A.

"Very customizable form designer"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the form designer. Also, I like the clean and simple UI and the strong security of the system. The ability to receive email notifications for most of the actions is very nice.

What do you dislike?

I am missing the capability to preview the submissions in some kind of a graphical chart. However, this is not something that will make me dislike the product as a whole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is very easy to use. It offers stable and intuitive functionality. Everything works as expected.

I am designing and sending various questionnaires to my friends and other people. This product has the power to save thousands of dollars to various companies by allowing them to send questionnaires to all their customers instantly, just in a manner if few clicks.

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of FormWarePro for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about FormWarePro?

* We monitor all FormWarePro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.