FastBill

5.0

FastBill provides simplified, smart and beautiful accounting solutions for small and medium businesses. Create estimates and invoices, capture and archive receipts, keep an eye on all financials and hand over monthly reports to your accountant with just one click!

Work for FastBill?

Learning about FastBill?

FastBill Reviews

Ask FastBill a Question
Showing 1 FastBill review
FastBill review by David M.
David M.

"Easy to use accounting tool"

What do you like best?

I use FastBill to write my freelance proposals and bills with my own design and logo. I could manage clients, delivery addresses and products like working hours as well. My clients are able to use payment methods to pay my bills.

For me, it's important to have a ready to go cloud service to write my bills the way I want. The documents offer a wide selection of variables to use to autofill the bills with my or the clients data. The monthly fees are fair. You can try it for free for one month. I'am paying the next level called complete for 5 Euro/month. With this plan I'm able to write unlimited bills.

What do you dislike?

A FastBill App for Smartphones (Android / iOS) is missing. It would be perfect to get the newest stats on my smartphone. I would also be able to check a payment by my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect, if you want to ready to use service to write your bills.

I was looking for a well made tool to handle my bills. This cloud service is secure and well organized to do just this.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about FastBill

What Billing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of FastBill for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Zoho Invoice Logo
Zoho Invoice
Zoho Invoice is an online invoicing app that is designed to help you create beautiful invoices, track payments and get paid faster.
Invoice2go Logo
Invoice2go
Invoice2go is a mobile app for small businesses to send invoices, track expenses and more, straight from their phone, tablet or computer.
ZipBooks Logo
ZipBooks
4.8
ZipBooks is an online invoicing program designed for small businesses. It is 100% free, forever.
BillQuick Logo
BillQuick
3.6
BillQuick is an online accounting and project management system that can be used to handle day by day or hour per hour time tracking.
Chargent Logo
Chargent
Chargent payment processing for Salesforce. 100% native credit card/ACH payment processing on Opportunities, Cases, Chargent Orders, or Force.com sites.
Therap Logo
Therap
Therap provides secure, online documentation, communication, billing and reporting to the intellectual disability community.
and.co Logo
and.co
4.0
A free service that gives freelancers more time to do what they love their work. Invoicing, Contracts, Proposals, Expense Tracking, Time Tracking and Task Management. AND CO helps you save time, so you can focus on the work you love.
FinancialForce Billing Logo
FinancialForce Billing
FinancialForce Billing gives you the tools to automate your billing process, making sure that what your customer ordered is exactly what you invoice. Take the heavy lifting out of your invoicing process by eliminating manual intervention, automatically send bills to your customers and reduce the time it takes to get paid.
invoicely Logo
invoicely
Invoicely is a free online billing and invoicing platform, makes it easy to send, manage, and track invoices, estimates and bills through a simple, easy-to-use interface.
invoice ninja Logo
invoice ninja
4.8
Invoice Ninja is a free open-source system to invoice, accept payments, track expenses and time tasks.

Learning about FastBill?

* We monitor all FastBill reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.