e-School Reviews & Product Details

What is e-School?

e-School is a school ERP software. It covers all area of school administration and teaching learning activities. It offers a single integrated software with Billing, Accounting, Payroll, Examination, Administration, Attendance, Library, Learning Management System (LMS) and SMS modules.

e-School Profile Details

e-School Profile Details

e-Zone International Pvt. Ltd.
2003

e-School Reviews

1-10 of 10 total e-School reviews
Ecommerce Manager
Food & Beverages

"Useful information system for automation of the learning process."

What do you like best?

e-School has high functionality and is able to satisfy almost any needs. I have the opportunity to use convenient forms of preparation and management lessons, work with the schedule and much more. I am pleased with the ease in management, and the work of the support service is timely and professional.

What do you dislike?

I guess I'm lucky that till now I don't have any problems with all study process. Everything is comfortable and very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With this software you will have the opportunity to automate and control all the learning processes from the very beginning of the educational process, methodical planning, and before passing the exams. Simple access to information for all participants in the learning process. I definitely recommend this service.

e-School is a software for management and control of training.

We studied various versions of such software, but they either could not meet our needs or did not fit us according to other criteria. e-School has become for us the best option. This service allows us to optimize our work and monitor the entire process and results. We have the opportunity to implement information of educational and methodological content, as well as to control the electronic archive of information. We were pleased that e-School has a reasonable price.

Sales Marketing Lead

"Fresh digital infrastructure for future use."

What do you like best?

I can say that is great an training digital revolution. It is perfect to realize modern digital technology more efficiently in learning and to improve the digital skills of the learners. Now I can easy attendance info in the system, post homework and estimate student conduct. AlsoI like to send messages to parents or students.

What do you dislike?

During the whole session, I don't see any bad problems which can harm our education process. Also, I see a lot of pluses of this platform and it suits all sides.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wonderful software. With these progressive tools allow an easy way for parents, teachers, and students to cooperate and organize all the info required for teaching and learning. Very good platform and big helper for both sides.

With this program, our students can see their own grades and keep track of what homework has been appoint on every day. Also, it is great that every student obtains the needful knowledge and skills to approach present digital infrastructure for future use.

Data Research Analyst

"A good opportunity to organize a school process"

What do you like best?

Now I had an opportunity to use in my work convenient service for lesson preparation and management, work with charts, tables and much more. The e-school has powerful functionality and is able to satisfy many needs.The work of the support service is timely and professional. Good software for all employees: for teachers, students and parents. A clear way of teaching and controlling the entire educational process.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints about this software because I know this is a great solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It helps me with my work. I like that it's very simple and easy to use. Everything is convenient and very useful.

This is a quick and effective way to organize our communication in class with students, administrators and teachers. Always easy access to school records, transcripts, students who do not need to pass on information to me. And also I am sure that they will not be confusing, since everything is easy and simple.

Education Assistant
Higher Education

"Great opportunity to make learning more interesting."

What do you like best?

Perfect an idea to have it now. Great ability for pupils and parents. I can control all process of task and exams. Great platform to make the learning process more productive and interesting.

What do you dislike?

I can't complain about that software as I know that it is a great solution. Helps me a lot with my work. I like that it's very clear and easy to use. I'm glad that I have a chance to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good software for all of the sides. For teachers, pupils and a parents just a big plus. The very clear way of learning. The way to control all education process.

Helps us to understand our audience. To be more close to my pupils and their parents.To solve problems in short time. More concentrate on education.

Project Manager
Graphic Design

"Education is interesting and productive now"

What do you like best?

e-School is a convenient, modern way of teaching. You can always access centralized data from any device wherever you are. Learning is easier and more useful for you. With the mobile version, you can always track your learning progress. Close cooperation with the teacher and class makes it possible to make the learning process simple and productive. You will not regret choosing this software.

What do you dislike?

There is only one problem with e-School. I have a wish that there would be a video-instruction on how to work with this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is really quality software for all users. Especially for mentros who can monitor the education of their students. I recommend it will be useful to you.

e-School helps to closely cooperate with teachers and students, in order to obtain a quality education. All the necessary material for the lesson is in this wonderful service.

"easy to use for managing and reviewing school records"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and review school records - makes it easy to help students in their process to apply for college. Made it simple to review transcripts, see student involvement, and know how a student might rank compared to other students with similar backgrounds.

What do you dislike?

I didnt really find anything that I disliked, but it could have a more appealing faceplate. It could also be helpful for non-school user access to be available (like for a student to share their records with a 3rd party if needed)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It was great for record review!

easy access to school records, transcripts, students not having to relay information to me and chance it being confused, etc.

UP

"E-school"

What do you like best?

Simple layout. Able to maintain records and exams. Easy to use

What do you dislike?

Seems there are many feautures that may go unused if you are not properly trained on how to use them

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a great tool and allows you to take care of everything you need to. I wish my school still had it but they opted for a different software.

I can keep track of after school clubs maintain academic records, allow schools to collect fees, exams and print report cards. Overall record maintaining.

UE

"Still deciding if I like it"

What do you like best?

I like that there are several useful tools in tracking assignments and student's progress.

What do you dislike?

I disike that there are other programs to utilize that are very similar with a better track record.

Grading, student progress, reports etc.

English Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education

"Good for scheduling, not for teachers"

What do you like best?

It's easy to keep all my records in one place

What do you dislike?

It's very counter-inuitive sometimes for the classroom teacher.

Records keeping and scheduling

UP

"It’s just okay"

What do you like best?

We use this at the school that I work at. We’ve had better programs in the past but it gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

The grade book features make working with classes that have multiple sections (I.e inclusion classes) horrible

It’s a quick and efficient way to organize our communication in the grade book with students, administrators, and teachers.

e-School User Ratings

7.7
Ease of Use
Average: 8.1*
8.3
Quality of Support
Average: 8.2*
* Learning Management System (LMS) Category
Do you work for e-School?