DrugPatentWatch

Deep knowledge on pharmaceutical drugs - patents, suppliers, generics, formulation, and more.

Work for DrugPatentWatch?

Learning about DrugPatentWatch?

DrugPatentWatch Reviews

Ask DrugPatentWatch a Question
Showing 6 DrugPatentWatch reviews
DrugPatentWatch review by User

"great resource for pharmaceutical research"

What do you like best?

I've been using the DPW for years. I like best, and I'm grateful for: the responsiveness of the owner, Yali Friedman; the overtime expanding coverage of different modules; the flexible subscription plans (by module, by month, by year, etc.).

What do you dislike?

I would like it better when the extraction option for international data can be easier (currently I have to do it by country/region).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My overall experience with DPW is very positive. I recommend you try it out and contact them when you have questions. The team is generally supportive and their features are growing over time. Since I am an independent researcher I use single-user license, but I would definitely recommend companies to use multi-person or team options.

I am an academic entrepreneur, and I study economic issues in the biopharmaceutical industry. High quality and affordable data are extremely valuable to my research, and I thank the DPW for providing such services.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about DrugPatentWatch
DrugPatentWatch review by Consultant

"best experience"

What do you like best?

Access to worldwide patents and i can match US and WO patents with another country patents or aplications.

What do you dislike?

I don´t like that I have to subscribe by modules to have all the information and access.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best database wordlwide to explore new bussiness models outside of USA and Europe.

US and WO patents allow me to match chilean and another latinoamerican countries as such as Perú, Colombia, Argentine, etc. Not only approved drugs but also drugs in development. There are so many US approved drugs and biologicals that are not approved in southamerica. Therefore, we can open new bussiness program in LATAM. I can complement some data or your database with my LATAM database.

What Drug Discovery solution do you use?

DrugPatentWatch review by Mirza S.
Mirza S.

"it won't give deep patent analysis"

What do you like best?

Front End Dsplay. Full recent information related to patents.

What do you dislike?

Trial version must have minimum of litigation analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend

Database

DrugPatentWatch review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"The most up to date resources for all of your drug patent needs."

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to understand summaries, along with all the necessary links for further analysis.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find anything to dislike. The data is accurate, and the content is rich.

Knowing when drugs are coming off patent and who to contract with has enabled us to stay ahead fo the curve and align ourselves with the proper vendors.

DrugPatentWatch review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Pharmaceuticals
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Pharmaceuticals

"Good"

What do you like best?

Really it is good course.to parsue at this stage.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when i search for something and wont get according to the data.

By this drug patent you can get to know all the drug whatever under the patent.

DrugPatentWatch review by Consultant

"Great service"

What do you like best?

This is a great service with lots of insightful information.

What do you dislike?

Would love for access to international information.

Understanding market sizing.

Learning about DrugPatentWatch?

* We monitor all DrugPatentWatch reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.