Content Runner Reviews & Product Details

Content Runner Overview

What is Content Runner?

Connect with writers and organize your writing projects in one place with our project management tools. Invite your own writers, create content and publish it on WordPress with our white labeled plugin. Track revisions and deadlines and if you get stuck coming up with content topics, use our Idea Engine to help spur your creative juices!

Content Runner Details

Content Runner
2013
Seattle, WA
@contentrunner
617 Twitter followers

Content Runner Reviews

Showing 4 Content Runner reviews
Already have Content Runner?
Owner
What do you like best?

So many vetted freelance writers are all in one place with so much information about each of them, everything from their location, their experience, their preferred payment range, the percentage of times they've not completed the particular job, suggested key words in narrowing the search in finding the writers -- all so helpful in evaluating and choosing who to consider hiring for freelance writing opportunities, including the additional services of mini-tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no guarantee that the work done by their writers is original content. That may be no real problem, however the fact that it is a possibility concerns me somewhat. I would not want a client of mine or a visitor to my site or a subscriber of my ezine come after me to claim unlawful use of their content when I did not know it was theirs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Search around on it to test it out and see whose work you like and the prices you pay and how the features streamline your process. These writers want Users who are happy and are quite willing to do revisions so that you are happy. Read the extensive terms. While there are a lot, I applaud them for being very clear and thorough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having so many vetted freelance writers in one place lets me expand my business without having to hire employees or people whose capabilities are unknown to me. The benefits I've received are an ability to outsource on of the more time-consuming tasks I've been doing myself so I can focus on bringing in more clients and expand my company's bottom line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

They offer many very good writers who can produce meaningful content at very reasonable rates, and they offer a very easy to use online portal / dashboard for using their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They don't vet their writers - you do, though a system of reviews and trial and error. Some of their writers are not very reliable, although others are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We manage websites for clients and we provide content marketing services to many of those clients. ContentRunner provides an affordable resource for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Investor
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

I enjoyed how easy it was to obtain content writers. The prices are great and the writers are highly qualified. I was easily able to connect with several writers for every project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While the platform makes it very easy to connect with people. I still have to do some work. However, I can't complain because the prices are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Get a decent amount of writers before choosing one. It always makes sense to have more choices to pick from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content marketing is very important and they have a model that large and small businesses alike can resort to find qualified writers for their content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IF
What do you like best?

Content Runner provides a diverse amount of work in different topic areas for freelancer writers looking to establish a portfolio or make money on the side. I wouldn't recommend this site for steady, ongoing work but for occasional writing assignments it fits the bill. Content Runner pays consistently on a weekly basis via PayPal once you have achieved a minimum credit balance ($30 I believe), otherwise payouts commence in two weeks. I have never had a dispute or problem being paid for the work that I have performed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Content Runner takes a fee of 15%, which is on a declining scale depending on the volume you write for a particular client. Since you do not control when clients order work, it may be difficult to achieve a fee discount within a reasonable period of time (In comparison, Elance.com charges a fee of 8.75% for work performed via their platform). If you miss an assignment you are subject to a mandatory blackout penalty of 72 hours during which time you may not accept any new work (other than directed orders and work that has already been scheduled). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Consider using Content Runner as a writer if you are looking to hone your skills or are new to freelance writing. If you are looking for quality content as a user of Content Runner's system, the freelancers appear to be knowledgeable and able to meet the specifications of your project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Runner is a good starting point for writers looking to refresh their skills and begin writing in an on-demand environment, which can get you noticed elsewhere. I have been able to pick up work outside of Content Runner on an independent basis as a result of my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Content Runner for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SmartSites Logo
SmartSites
4.9
SmartSites is a full service digital agency offering website design and development, SEO, and PPC. Our diverse team of designers, developers, and strategists is 50 people strong and spans across the globe.
WebFX Logo
WebFX
4.9
WebFX is a full-service digital marketing agency, and we create custom strategies for each of our clients based on their needs and goals.
Scripted.com Logo
Scripted.com
3.1
Founded in 2011, Scripted is the leading provider of original written content.
Infront Webworks Logo
Infront Webworks
5.0
Infront is a Colorado online agency delivering award winning website design & custom website development with expert online marketing & search engine optimization (SEO) for over 20 years.
InboundLabs Logo
InboundLabs
4.9
We are a first of its kind global agency made up of an agile, scalable team of Inbound Marketing experts who are focused on helping your business grow. As a top Diamond HubSpot Partner, our Strategists, Creatives, and Engineers, collaborate seamlessly with 200+ companies in over 20 countries.
Godot Logo
Godot
Godot Media is a leading content writing services firm. We have worked with over 10,000 clients around the world. Godot’s services includes copywriting, article writing, blog writing and management, eBook creation, product description writing, social media management, among others. We offer services at affordable pricing and flexible terms such as unlimited revisions. All clients are given a dedicated account manager as a single touch point.
ClearPivot Logo
ClearPivot
4.8
Trying to implement your company's entire inbound marketing regimen can feel overwhelming. There's content to produce, analytics to track, imagery to design, code to write, employees to train, not to mention trying to keep up with all of the various (usually contradictory) "do this / don't to that" advice being shouted at you from all over the internet.Sometimes you can feel as if youre drowning in a sea of it all. But you don't have to do it alone. We work with companies using HubSpot to build marketing campaigns that will put an end to your migraine once and for all, because our process is as easy-to-understand as it is powerful.
SIX &	FLOW Logo
SIX & FLOW
5.0
Six & Flow is a Manchester-based growth marketing agency and diamond HubSpot partner working across digital to help grow businesses through brand awareness and customer acquisition.
Blog Hands Logo
Blog Hands
2.5
Blog content that fuels your marketing campaigns.
BrandLume Logo
BrandLume
5.0
BrandLume is the Amazon of Agencies | A global online shop for all Digital Marketing, Branding & Website services| Enjoy Up-front Wholesale Prices + No Long-term Contracts No more dealing with different branding, SEO, PPC, SMM, PR & Website agencies. Take care of it all in one place & at a fraction of the usual cost! The more you compare the better we fair, so visit our site & see why we have a 96% client retention without any contracts! Enjoy simple amazonified process, upfront prices, previous work examples, timelines, and world-class customer support, right at your fingertips
Do you work for Content Runner?

Content Runner Categories on G2