CleverReach Reviews & Product Details

CleverReach Overview

What is CleverReach?

Founded in 2007 as a technology service provider for email marketing, CleverReach® now has more than 175,000 customers in 152 countries. Providing excellent value for money, advanced technology and a wide range of interfaces to CMS, CRM and shop systems, our solution is easy to set up and ready to use in minutes, backed by our legendary service and support. Expert customer support, the highest technology standards and easy implementation – that’s CleverReach®.

CleverReach Details

CleverReach Screenshots

CleverReach Reviews

Showing 19 CleverReach reviews
Already have CleverReach?
What do you like best?

The company's system that we use works specifically to carry out email marketing, its tools to create, edit and send campaigns are attractive, allowing emails to be sent in bulk, I love CleverReach because each one is very simple and intuitive. of the tools are explained avoiding external help, in turn, it has templates, texts and varied colors to be able to create the most interactive campaigns towards the user, I must note that the system has grown allowing to increase traffic and our sales, very interactive, very attractive and complete and I love the functionality it offers us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Personally, the system works in an incredible way, we have seen great changes in marketing, allowing us to create totally different designs, in turn, it reduces work and each of our campaigns because everything is done through its system, either from design to The shipping is for that reason that we have not noticed any negative point regarding the service functionality and characteristics, the prices are very different from other systems so it makes it competitive, but as a suggestion in the future you can add more designs templates to provide new ideas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It offers a free membership where we can test up to 2500 emails from there we can understand the program and how it works up to and even how we can use it in our favor because it offers us all the features and tools in a very complete free trial in order to understand how the system works but, in general for us it is an incredible one and in comparison of prices and characteristics the system is very good and complete, besides that it is very little known, the technical support is much more competitive because it is much faster by that reason and why it has worked for us I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In companies in digital marketing it is a point that allows to grow or to bring new traffic either to the web or sales, we investigated different software and we have found CleverReach an incredible system for us since it has allowed us to edit, create, improve and find new ideas and in turn send the campaigns receiving a general analysis of those emails received by users and find an alternative solution to those emails that were not received, which allows achieving 100% of the objectives, very happy because the system tools ensure that To achieve the objectives that we have at the beginning of the campaigns, I am excited about the system, the ways that different tools offer us to achieve high expectations, and also that they are useful and simple tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- easy to implement into your website

- you can use different templates

- automation works fine most times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- sometimes the automation feature is a bit too complicated

- difficult to import data from excel into a receiver list Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Book the premium support, eg telefphone support in case you need help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it is easy to use, so everybody in the team can work with it. No HTML skils needed.

we cand send newsletters in a very short time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1) UI and Interface are very user friendly.

2) One can use his own sub-domain for the sender email.

3) One can easily classify and order by group recipients

4) Can be used for sending automated emails.

5) Have multiple subscription packages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) Documentation is not so managed.

2) Not much Cost-effective.

3) Email Templates and forms are not much interactive.

4) Subscription packages can be more efficient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really a very nice tool for creating mail campaigns. People engaged in email marketing profession can go for it. Also if you are looking for a tool to send bulk emails, newsletters to your costumers or clients then you can go for it without and doubt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CleaverReach is a very nice web-based email marketing software. It can be used for sending newsletters to a large number of emails at a time by just clicking a button. One can send up to 1000 emails to 250 recipients for free in a month. If you want to send more than that then have to go for the subscription. It has multiple subscription packages ie. 30 $ per month for 2600 recipients, 50 $ per month for 5000 recipients, and many more. It can be easily integrated with WordPress, Shopify, Salesforce, SugarCRM, and many more APIs. Service and support are also decent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

- GDPR approved

- Hosted in Germany

- Good for agency (since there is a agency feature) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Standard Template is alittle bit clunky Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- Please build an own template to use the drag & drop editor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Manage many newsletter customers in one client Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operational Specialist
What do you like best?

I love this system because it allows me to create and edit all kinds of informative emails to be sent to all my clients, I also like to use it a lot because with this software I can automate various processes, which usually take up a lot of time. This system also allows me to classify and order by group all my clients, in order to be able to send them in a precise way all the necessary information related to a product and service.

Cleverreach is easy and fast that does not require sharp knowledge on how to handle it, if this were the case, there are actually several tutorials in videos and writings that will allow you to use the program extensively. However, you can also count on the technical support service that is a team that is pending 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, of all the news that may arise with this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this system for a long time and I can say that I only have one complaint that I could report to the customer service team and that this system being so complete does not have a mobile application, this is very bad. Otherwise, I have no complaint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very complete system that all companies should have, since it makes it much easier to manage emails and automate their respective shipments. Having it is an excellent option that should be considered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to the use of this system you can have a faster communication with my clients through email, being able to send all types of reports to surveys that will not give a visual of how accepted our products and services are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

president
What do you like best?

facilité d'utilisation du tableau de bord, et retour sur les emails invalides Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

la grille de prix en anglais, "à partir de ( from) 15 €" pour 100000 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

attention aux tarifs en anglais Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

envoi de newsletter Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology
What do you like best?

Excellent tool that provides the possibility of creating mail campaigns to send to different types of customers or companies and also allows to observe the reports and statistics of all of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you do several campaigns it is a bit difficult to see all the repores of all of them, if they improve a bit that would improve the application even more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the email marketing easier to configure and shows very detailed results, so if you want to make successful campaigns can help you a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The mail campaigns and the management of communications with customers are basic in a company, this software allows you to reduce the time spent on it and shows you very complete reports of the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

It has a nice interface which is very easy to handle. The options given on the dashboard are very easy to understand and operate. Users can link subscriber forms along with the email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They don't have any mobile app of this software. Sometimes I need it to use on my mobile device but it's not possible to use web version on mobile browsers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this productive tool for weekly or monthly newsletters. It will also help users to increase subscriber base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is very helpful in sending monthly newsletters to my clients and associates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

The ease with which I can empower my primary pet peeve of creating enticing newsletters whilst offering a helping hand in managing and automating my fortnightly emailers. Another silent highlight is the amazing feature that helps replace non existent email ids and duplicates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software is a little more on the expensive side in comparison with competitors. Although few features are added, sometimes finding money’s worth gets a little difficult Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To a marketing ameture like me that misses 10 checklist points whilst managing 5, this software with its once set guidelines half of the TO-Do’s are done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Engineer Process
What do you like best?

simple and programmable administration, the emails are not considered as spam, easy to use templates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

high costs, however the return on investment is quite short and rentble Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we use it to create advertising campaigns through mailing lists, it also allows us to send broadcast messages to multiple recipients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The best thing in it is its accuracy. I use this application to send responsive newsletters to my specific set of clients. And this application never disappoints me in terms of responses with highest accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found its pricing very high. For a startup it is really expensive. And for a trial purpose they should give a more credits. It is very much required to experience their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application helps me to convey important informations to my clients in a newsletter. With the help of these responsive newsletters I get clients interest for my products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I love that CleverReach is free and very easy to use. The program makes sending mass emails a breeze compared to some other programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything that I disliked about CleverReach! It’s a great program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to send out mass emails to many of my clientele all at one time rather than sending them individually. This made my business run smoothly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like using clever reach for our company surveys - we send out once a quarter and are very easy to setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While setup and adding lists is easy, there aren't as many templates to chose from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need a bit of automation when setting up email surveys, and clever reach allows us to do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Clever reach is great for accessing the desired consumers and providing my business with a reach of people that we are intending to sell to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are similar programs that are more cost effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have acquired new consumer reach through this program and are growing our business as well as its reach on social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Performance Marketing
Internet
What do you like best?

I think CleverReach is a great tool to organise your newsletter-marketing via email. It easy to use and you can use it for a good price. You can create a email-blacklist for all user, who will not receive a newsletter in the future. You can create different templates in different styles. And it is really great, that you will get a report for each Newsletter-Campaign you have sent in the past. You can report every article in your Newsletter and see the clicks for earch topic. And you can track your campaigns in Google Analytics. You only have to use the Parameters utm_source or utm_medium. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some more option for creating different email-templates could be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool for every business-size. A lot of interesting optons for a good price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used CleverReach in the past for some different newsletter-campaigns. I sent a lot of different newsletters to different users (be sure that you have the double opt in from the users). For each Newsletter you will get a special reporting with interesting KPIs like Open-Rate, Click-Rate, Bounce-Rate and so on. And if you want to track the Newsletter-Campaign in Google Analytics, you only have to use the special Google Analytics Parameter like utm_source or utm_medium to get your Newsletter-Data into Google Analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like best the clear user interface and the ease of use. Plus I really like the auto responder functions and the new beta automation feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limited automation feature. I know it is still in beta, but I think there are plenty more cases that should be built into this promising feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cleverreach is definitely worth a try. It gives two options for paying. One is email-based the other is user-based. The UI is really easy to understand and I doubt there will be major problems in using the tool.

One think you should be aware of: The email support is not free. It is 5 Euros/month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this tool for all our marketing email communication and for sending out automated triggered emails like newsletter registration confirmation emails or surveys. It is really adding value to our comma team and it is pretty good in doing so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

CleverReach helps a lot of people get what they need, and is one of the leading international email marketing companies out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about CleverReach is that they need to fix some of there programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using it it's a great product for marketing and sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problems that I'm solving is to work harder and get more people with CleverReach. Benefits that I've realized is that is to solve each problem that I have with CleverReach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Veranstalterbetreuung
Events Services
What do you like best?

Ease of use, Insights and API-Access are musts for a newsletter-marketing tool. Templates are easy to manage and edit. Still, if you need to, you can code whatever needs to be coded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

CleverReach is sometimes quite complex and things seem not to be where you might think they are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the responsive templates, this will boost your clicks and conversions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reach subscribers, measure & co. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inbound Marketing Strategist, Marketing Consultant, CEO, UX Designer
What do you like best?

CleverReach has a lot of options incl. automation. You are able to customize all the steps from subscription and cancellation. It has a lot of templates and API solution for many applications like Joomla etc. The reports are great and there are a lot of Segmentation possibilities! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not always easy to use. The navigation should be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At the begiinning it takes some time to optimize it. But you can start and implement it within one day. There are 4 pricing plans: free plan, monthly plan, higher volume plan and a prepaid plan for accasionally Mailings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for CleverReach?