CleverReach

Compare CleverReach to Similar Solutions

CleverReach Reviews

Ask CleverReach a Question
Showing 13 CleverReach reviews
CleverReach review by Hugo J.
Hugo J.

"Manage and create email campaigns quickly"

What do you like best?

Excellent tool that provides the possibility of creating mail campaigns to send to different types of customers or companies and also allows to observe the reports and statistics of all of them.

What do you dislike?

When you do several campaigns it is a bit difficult to see all the repores of all of them, if they improve a bit that would improve the application even more

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the email marketing easier to configure and shows very detailed results, so if you want to make successful campaigns can help you a lot.

The mail campaigns and the management of communications with customers are basic in a company, this software allows you to reduce the time spent on it and shows you very complete reports of the results.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CleverReach
CleverReach review by Andre P.
Andre P.

"CleverReach for Business-Newsletter"

What do you like best?

I think CleverReach is a great tool to organise your newsletter-marketing via email. It easy to use and you can use it for a good price. You can create a email-blacklist for all user, who will not receive a newsletter in the future. You can create different templates in different styles. And it is really great, that you will get a report for each Newsletter-Campaign you have sent in the past. You can report every article in your Newsletter and see the clicks for earch topic. And you can track your campaigns in Google Analytics. You only have to use the Parameters utm_source or utm_medium.

What do you dislike?

Some more option for creating different email-templates could be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool for every business-size. A lot of interesting optons for a good price.

I used CleverReach in the past for some different newsletter-campaigns. I sent a lot of different newsletters to different users (be sure that you have the double opt in from the users). For each Newsletter you will get a special reporting with interesting KPIs like Open-Rate, Click-Rate, Bounce-Rate and so on. And if you want to track the Newsletter-Campaign in Google Analytics, you only have to use the special Google Analytics Parameter like utm_source or utm_medium to get your Newsletter-Data into Google Analytics.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

CleverReach review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Powerful Email Marketing that is one its way to automation"

What do you like best?

I like best the clear user interface and the ease of use. Plus I really like the auto responder functions and the new beta automation feature.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limited automation feature. I know it is still in beta, but I think there are plenty more cases that should be built into this promising feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cleverreach is definitely worth a try. It gives two options for paying. One is email-based the other is user-based. The UI is really easy to understand and I doubt there will be major problems in using the tool.

One think you should be aware of: The email support is not free. It is 5 Euros/month.

We use this tool for all our marketing email communication and for sending out automated triggered emails like newsletter registration confirmation emails or surveys. It is really adding value to our comma team and it is pretty good in doing so.

CleverReach review by User

"An easy and effective web based email marketing program. "

What do you like best?

It has a nice interface which is very easy to handle. The options given on the dashboard are very easy to understand and operate. Users can link subscriber forms along with the email.

What do you dislike?

They don't have any mobile app of this software. Sometimes I need it to use on my mobile device but it's not possible to use web version on mobile browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this productive tool for weekly or monthly newsletters. It will also help users to increase subscriber base.

It is very helpful in sending monthly newsletters to my clients and associates.

CleverReach review by User in Financial Services

"Useful application for responsive newsletters."

What do you like best?

The best thing in it is its accuracy. I use this application to send responsive newsletters to my specific set of clients. And this application never disappoints me in terms of responses with highest accuracy.

What do you dislike?

I found its pricing very high. For a startup it is really expensive. And for a trial purpose they should give a more credits. It is very much required to experience their services.

This application helps me to convey important informations to my clients in a newsletter. With the help of these responsive newsletters I get clients interest for my products.

CleverReach review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Clever and efficient use of a single tool to both create and distribute newsletters to thousands "

What do you like best?

The ease with which I can empower my primary pet peeve of creating enticing newsletters whilst offering a helping hand in managing and automating my fortnightly emailers. Another silent highlight is the amazing feature that helps replace non existent email ids and duplicates.

What do you dislike?

The software is a little more on the expensive side in comparison with competitors. Although few features are added, sometimes finding money’s worth gets a little difficult

To a marketing ameture like me that misses 10 checklist points whilst managing 5, this software with its once set guidelines half of the TO-Do’s are done.

CleverReach review by Jesus y.
Jesus y.

"CleverReach"

What do you like best?

simple and programmable administration, the emails are not considered as spam, easy to use templates

What do you dislike?

high costs, however the return on investment is quite short and rentble

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

we use it to create advertising campaigns through mailing lists, it also allows us to send broadcast messages to multiple recipients

CleverReach review by Niklas B.
Niklas B.

"Great Insights, Great Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, Insights and API-Access are musts for a newsletter-marketing tool. Templates are easy to manage and edit. Still, if you need to, you can code whatever needs to be coded.

What do you dislike?

CleverReach is sometimes quite complex and things seem not to be where you might think they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the responsive templates, this will boost your clicks and conversions.

Reach subscribers, measure & co.

CleverReach review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Clever Reach"

What do you like best?

CleverReach helps a lot of people get what they need, and is one of the leading international email marketing companies out there.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about CleverReach is that they need to fix some of there programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using it it's a great product for marketing and sales.

The business problems that I'm solving is to work harder and get more people with CleverReach. Benefits that I've realized is that is to solve each problem that I have with CleverReach.

"CleverReach is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love that CleverReach is free and very easy to use. The program makes sending mass emails a breeze compared to some other programs.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything that I disliked about CleverReach! It’s a great program.

I was able to send out mass emails to many of my clientele all at one time rather than sending them individually. This made my business run smoothly!

CleverReach review by User in Computer Software

"CleverReach for surveys"

What do you like best?

I like using clever reach for our company surveys - we send out once a quarter and are very easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

While setup and adding lists is easy, there aren't as many templates to chose from.

We need a bit of automation when setting up email surveys, and clever reach allows us to do that.

CleverReach review by User

"Helpful but not essential"

What do you like best?

Clever reach is great for accessing the desired consumers and providing my business with a reach of people that we are intending to sell to.

What do you dislike?

There are similar programs that are more cost effective.

We have acquired new consumer reach through this program and are growing our business as well as its reach on social media.

CleverReach review by François B.
François B.

"Reliable and competitive Email Marketing Software"

What do you like best?

CleverReach has a lot of options incl. automation. You are able to customize all the steps from subscription and cancellation. It has a lot of templates and API solution for many applications like Joomla etc. The reports are great and there are a lot of Segmentation possibilities!

What do you dislike?

Not always easy to use. The navigation should be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the begiinning it takes some time to optimize it. But you can start and implement it within one day. There are 4 pricing plans: free plan, monthly plan, higher volume plan and a prepaid plan for accasionally Mailings.

Learning about CleverReach?

* We monitor all CleverReach reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare CleverReach to Similar Solutions