CANOPY Reviews & Product Details

What is CANOPY?

CANOPY seeks to inspire new ideas and new collaborations in a dynamic work environment.

CANOPY Profile Details

1-2 of 2 total CANOPY reviews
Counter

"Perfect tax tool."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

He helped with our advertising in the company and the clients trust more in us.

What do you like best?

Canopy is a system of communication and organization of client files, all in one software. All tax forms and the ease of editing customer files. I like that the creators and the technical support of this program respond to the requests of the final users and the site is updated, the technical support is surprising and, until a function is installed, it will help to solve the problem. Very efficient and, for the most part, easy to use. I really like the company to be very receptive to problems, and it seems to be in a state of constant improvement. I like the ease of extracting transcripts and templates of penalty reduction letters. The ICO is also a very good tool. It allows me to introduce and change elements with great ease.

What do you dislike?

The configuration of commitments, tasks and calendar / communications has been unusable for me; too disconnected from the hectic reality with which I deal; although if it could be simplified and integrated with the rest of my digital life, I would use these functions! Specifically, we were using this application for billing; I would prefer to continue with that, but make Canopy get the information from our billing application. I was very worried that I could not print lists easily, clients can not complete their own portal information and, most importantly, I can not pay my clients' income taxes, so I have all the important information saved.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

As the features expand, it is becoming a general accounting / tax practice software versus the initial intent of tax resolution only. I think the new features are excellent for full service companies, but for those who specialize only in tax resolution, new additional features are not as necessary. The ability to have all communications and client documents stored in one place. I enjoyed the security it offers when sending and receiving confidential files. I was able to receive notices from my tax agent in real time and, when the tax return was ready, we could review it without having to make an appointment with our agent. I recommend it.

Saving time, efficiency and clarity of reports. Integrity of the reports, and a very professional presentation of the information. Our clients feel that we have done something very personal for them, and this helps our advertising. I really liked being able to do everything in one place. There are no separate programs to use, it was basically an all-in-one solution. I discovered that many of my clients enjoyed the Canopy application. I have received comments that it is good to have your return on the fly. I think it has saved me some time.

PI

"Canopy has been a good IDE for editing python scripts"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Canopy has been a good IDE for editing python scripts.

What do you like best?

Its a got a good user interface to work with.

What do you dislike?

They should include more libraries to work with

There are not enough reviews of CANOPY for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

WeWork Logo
WeWork
WeWork provides you with the space, community, and services you need to make a life, not just a living.
Hera Hub Logo
Hera Hub
5.0
Hera Hub is the first international female-focused coworking space a shared, flexible work and meeting space where entrepreneurial women can create and collaborate in a professional, productive, spa-like environment.
Workbar Logo
Workbar
Workbar is a company that creates specialized office spaces for assorted companies.
Wolfhouse Logo
Wolfhouse
5.0
Wolfhouse in Los Gigantes is a coliving house for companies and startups.
Regus Logo
Regus
Regus provides modern, flexible workspace to customers including some of the most successful, entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-million dollar corporations.
Galvanize Logo
Galvanize
5.0
As a member of Galvanize, you'll get more for your company than just office space. From spacious community workspaces and state-of-the-art technology to workshops and events, our campuses have everything you need to be a successful entrepreneur.
Wix Lounge Logo
Wix Lounge
5.0
The NYC Wix Lounge is a completely free co-working, event and exhibit space for Wix users.
Impact Hub Logo
Impact Hub
4.0
Impact Hubs are located in over 81+ cities supporting over 15000+ members, with a shared focus on creating positive impact. Members benefit from a diverse and global community that provides guidance, resources, and opportunities shared between all Impact Hubs.
Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) Logo
Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC)
5.0
CIC's mission is to change the world through innovation by developing ecosystems that allow exceptional entrepreneurs to create new products and companies better and faster.
Shared Logo
Shared
2.5
SHARED is a space for creative people to work and collaborate together. It is based in the belief that together we can create greater things than we could individually or in isolation.
Do you work for CANOPY?