CANOPY Reviews & Product Details

CANOPY Overview

What is CANOPY?

CANOPY seeks to inspire new ideas and new collaborations in a dynamic work environment.

CANOPY Details

Location
Already have CANOPY?
Counter
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

He helped with our advertising in the company and the clients trust more in us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Canopy is a system of communication and organization of client files, all in one software. All tax forms and the ease of editing customer files. I like that the creators and the technical support of this program respond to the requests of the final users and the site is updated, the technical support is surprising and, until a function is installed, it will help to solve the problem. Very efficient and, for the most part, easy to use. I really like the company to be very receptive to problems, and it seems to be in a state of constant improvement. I like the ease of extracting transcripts and templates of penalty reduction letters. The ICO is also a very good tool. It allows me to introduce and change elements with great ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The configuration of commitments, tasks and calendar / communications has been unusable for me; too disconnected from the hectic reality with which I deal; although if it could be simplified and integrated with the rest of my digital life, I would use these functions! Specifically, we were using this application for billing; I would prefer to continue with that, but make Canopy get the information from our billing application. I was very worried that I could not print lists easily, clients can not complete their own portal information and, most importantly, I can not pay my clients' income taxes, so I have all the important information saved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

As the features expand, it is becoming a general accounting / tax practice software versus the initial intent of tax resolution only. I think the new features are excellent for full service companies, but for those who specialize only in tax resolution, new additional features are not as necessary. The ability to have all communications and client documents stored in one place. I enjoyed the security it offers when sending and receiving confidential files. I was able to receive notices from my tax agent in real time and, when the tax return was ready, we could review it without having to make an appointment with our agent. I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time, efficiency and clarity of reports. Integrity of the reports, and a very professional presentation of the information. Our clients feel that we have done something very personal for them, and this helps our advertising. I really liked being able to do everything in one place. There are no separate programs to use, it was basically an all-in-one solution. I discovered that many of my clients enjoyed the Canopy application. I have received comments that it is good to have your return on the fly. I think it has saved me some time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Canopy has been a good IDE for editing python scripts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its a got a good user interface to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They should include more libraries to work with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for CANOPY?