Hera Hub Reviews & Product Details

What is Hera Hub?

Hera Hub is the first international female-focused coworking space a shared, flexible work and meeting space where entrepreneurial women can create and collaborate in a professional, productive, spa-like environment.

Hera Hub Profile Details

Location
1-10 of 10 total Hera Hub reviews

Hera Hub Reviews

1-10 of 10 total Hera Hub reviews
Healthy Relationship Coach/Certified Heal Your Life® Coach/Founder of A Healthy Path to Love
Professional Training & Coaching

"I love Hera Hub and ALL of the support and resources it offers!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

When I started my journey of becoming an entrepreneur/business owner, I had no idea how MUCH support I would need. And when I joined Hera Hub in 2015, I had no idea what an EXCELLENT source of support they would be for me an my business. I've experienced dozens of female-focused networking and collaborative groups, and Hera Hub is by far the BEST!

What do you like best?

I love how Hera Hub has a consistent and reliable schedule of business boosters (guidance on how to approach the various aspects of a successful business) and networking events. I love how they have an easy-access directory of members who offer a wide range of services (I've hired multiple members to help me with my business growth). And I love how many quality women are part of the Hera Hub tribe and how many awesome connections I've made!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about Hera Hub. I'm one of their biggest fans!

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you're looking for a female-focused co-working environment and/or an incredible resource of support and networking opportunities, I highly recommend Hera Hub!

Business Owner
Accounting
(Myself Only)

"When I'm here, I work without feeling like I'm working!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

In the few weeks I've been here I've accomplished so much more than when I was alone at my home office. The environment is great and the people I've met are awesome!!!

What do you like best?

The environment the members have created of support on each other. I've already made excellent connections, everyone loves to help and will jump to offer their support when you ask.

What do you dislike?

I like everything! I wish it was closer to home because I would spend a lot more time there...

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend you come and tour the facility. It was love at first sight for me! I also recommend you review all their workshops and events. The value they offer for their price is excellent. Come and talk to other members like me so you get a better feeling for it.

Principal

"Great atmosphere and terrific network"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This is a quiet, professional coworking space with multiple locations that I use 2-3 times a week. I have built my business in part through the advice and support of connections here.

What do you like best?

multiple locations, lots of space. This is a great place to meet other entrepreneurs and make connections as well.

What do you dislike?

I can't say much that I dislike about Hera Hub.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You'll get three things from Hera Hub, so consider how much you would benefit from these:

1. A quiet coworking space, great alternative to a coffee shop or even the library.

2. The chance to meet other women who are at various stages in business.

3. Free and paid workshops that teach you the basics about business development, marketing, legal implications of being self-employed, and much more.

CEO
E-Learning
(Myself Only)

"Productive environment to get stuff DONE!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As a busy mom of 3, I have to make every second count so that my business can be a successful as possible. Hera Hub is the perfect environment to be productive, find the resources I need, and a community that supports my every success.

What do you like best?

The supporting and collaborative community of like-minded solopreneurs who leverage each other’s expertise for the collective good.

What do you dislike?

Can’t find anything I don’t like. Would love combucha on tap, but that’s not their core competency. I like that Hera Hub focuses on what members truly need instead of the frills.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are serious about your business growth, which I believe you are, Hera Hub is the best place to be. It’s flexible, fabulous & affordable. Best money spent to grow your business.

Keep Them Loyal - Customer Retention Strategist
Professional Training & Coaching

"Business support will be found here"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been a member of Hera Hub for almost 2 years. In addition to providing a productive workspace, I have also found an incredible amount of support for my business. As a result, not only has my business grown but so has my confidence in building my business. In addition to getting a member discount on the meeting rooms, we have weekly business boosters as well as a number of workshops all geared to help grow your business. It's a very supportive community.

What do you like best?

The coworking space. I used to work out of my home office exclusively but felt isolated. Now, I can work in the general coworking space or the quiet space and feel supported. I can also use space at all other locations.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't that much that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are looking to grow your business or need a great meeting space, you should check out of our locations.

Co-Founder/CEO
Consumer Goods

"Beautiful Space With More Than Meets The Eye"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Co-working space suitable for meeting with clients and partners, member office hours for seeking advice, workshops for learning, entrepreneurial support, networking

What do you like best?

I always have somewhere I am proud to meet with others that is beautiful, accommodating, and functional with wifi, snacks, and beverages. Fellow members are also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some of the chairs are not comfortable enough to sit in all day, but perhaps this is a nudge to get up and move around once in a while?

President ❖ Innovative Case Management Consultant ❖ Hospital Operations Expert
Hospital & Health Care

"Grow your business "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been a member of Hera Hub for 4 years and have seen my business grow from an idea to one that provides a comfortable income.

What do you like best?

- warm, friendly yet professional atmosphere

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike at Hera Hub.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Hera Hub provides the entrepreneur access to professional, quality resources that will grow your business.

It's a great atmosphere for quiet working to meeting with clients.

Lots of cost and no-cost classes and workshops are available on site.

Founder and Certified Senior Advisor
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"One of The Main Reasons I'm In Business 6 Years Later"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It's not just one project or task. It's been many over the years.

What do you like best?

The spirit of collaborative effort. We're all in this together and genuinely help each other to make it to where we want to grow our business. An exceptional and very special co-working space.

What do you dislike?

I had to think hard and long about this. Nothing.

Founder
Legal Services
(Myself Only)

"Collaborative growth for businesses"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've been a member of Hera Hub from almost the very beginning. I sought it out as a refuge of sorts from my insanely business litigation law practice office, a peaceful place where I could focus my efforts on writing my first book. Six years later I not only have published my first book, but a second one is nearing completion. In addition, I have had the chance to network with so many professionals who have added value and insight to all of my business endeavors. On an ongoing basis, members have many educational and networking opportunities, and can also give back to the community by sharing their own expertise with others. I cannot thank Felena Hanson enough for creating this collaborative space that is much more than a co-working venue, it is a tribe of mutually supportive entrepreneurs.

What do you like best?

I love the spa-inspired atmosphere of Hera Hub, both peaceful and inspiring

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its hard for me to focus in the open setting of a co-working space, too many people to connect with

Founder
Research

"Community well worth the drive and financial investment"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hera Hub is a co-working space but the unreal value comes in the community. This is an incredibly supportive community, people donate their time and expertise to each other. There is a lot of experience that is passed from one generation of entrepreneur to the next. I could not ask for a more supportive and knowledgeable community.

What do you like best?

The incredible community, resources, and promotion of my business.

What do you dislike?

Paying for it, come on I'm a young entrepreneur and financially conservative person.

Do you work for Hera Hub?

Hera Hub Categories on G2