Calyx PointCentral

3.7

Calyx PointCentral is a mortgage platform that offers potent administrative control in a single centralized database providing data integrity and reporting features to help manage your business practices and processes.

Work for Calyx PointCentral?

Learning about Calyx PointCentral?

Categories

Calyx PointCentral Reviews

Showing 11 Calyx PointCentral reviews
Calyx PointCentral review by Carrie W.
Carrie W.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Security. info stored offsite and secure, upload feature for my LO's adds extra level of safety to the borrowers documents. Program is very easy to use and help is only a phone call away and is fast and efficient.

What do you dislike?

With the constant law changes, Point has done a marvelous job of keep up however there are quite a few little "glitches" yet such as debt payoffs not appearing correctly in the math causing extra steps to correct. That being said, in the past these have worked correctly and I believe it is just little bugs caused by all the changes required and will be correctly quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

take the training! There is SO much this product has to offer! learning about them will only make your company run better!

We do all our processing, running of LOS systems and reporting from Point, it has been working for us and is an efficient solution for your mortgage processing needs

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Calyx PointCentral
Calyx PointCentral review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Calyx is for mortgage applications"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy program to use and quick. It loads very fast and is convenient. It is the only software that I've used for mortgages so I can't exactly compare it to the other applications out there for this. It is very easy to update and they are updating the application quite frequently.

What do you dislike?

There have been some bugs where it got hung up. I would like to be able to change the screen colors to a different theme. I would also like the program to be more phone friendly should I need to take an applicatioin over the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to use and customer support, should you need it, is very good. I like how I can move from page to page very easily and everything is marked well. It's great for printing all the 1003 documents that we need for the mortgage application. Customer Support personnel are nice and knowledgeable and have fixed any issues that I've had very quickly and got me back on the road. You can't go wrong purchasing this product and having your loan officers using it. The wisdom and knowledge of the customer support team is beyond anything that I've experienced.

It is the easiest mortgage application software out there today. Mortgage application are easy and quick to take over the phone and in person. I'm happy to be able to use this program. It covers all my needs for mortgage applications.

What Loan solution do you use?

Calyx PointCentral review by Carrie R.
Carrie R.

"Calyx Point Central is the best!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Calyx for about 15 years and it's the LEADING software in the mortgage industry. I know companies who have used both Encompass and Calyx and they definitely prefer Calyx.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - just little quirks in the system. When you have a separate co-borrower, their name appears as a joint borrower on some of the disclosures and also the print group function doesn't work on the coborrower side of the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service isn't that great.

No business problems.

Calyx PointCentral review by Allison W.
Allison W.

"Mortgage Loan Processor Approves"

What do you like best?

I have worked with Calyx Point since around 2002, a lot has changed since then and how since early 2015, my company switched to Point Central. It does not crash as much and as the admin, it is extremely easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that comes to mind that I outright dislike as there are so many functions to Point Central, I am sure there are thousands that I have not even messed with at this time.

Not really solving anything except closing loans ;) We are finding more and more uses to Point Central every day.

"Calyx PointCentral"

What do you like best?

Calyx PointCentral allowed me to have a centralized location for all of our company's loans. This system allowed for all of those in our company to access their loans across the various locations we have.

What do you dislike?

Customer service was lacking at times. It was hard to get the necessary service we needed when we were having issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to anyone who has many locations, but wants to keep a centralized location for all files. This system gave us the control and availability we needed.

The biggest benefit was we can have numerous locations and able to have a centralized location for all digital files

Calyx PointCentral review by Jackie S.
Jackie S.

"Customer Service is HORRIBLE!!!!"

What do you like best?

software is pretty much user friendly and self explanatory

What do you dislike?

CUSTOMER SERVICE - Every time you call it says its at least a 60 minute hold time and they give you the option to leave a message for someone to call back (which never happens) or to email them (which no one ever responds to)

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for support once you purchase the product, you may want to check out other products and their service reviews first.

For being a loan broker the software works great, unfortunately the service is the worst I have ever experienced.

Calyx PointCentral review by erik r.
erik r.

"new software in mortgage origination is needed "

What do you like best?

the ability sync all of your prospects and share with the floor network

What do you dislike?

sub par improvements of the software over the last 7yrs

Recommendations to others considering the product

explore the full customization features your rep can offer you

managing my team has been improved by 150%

Calyx PointCentral review by Matt s.
Matt s.

"Point has become even more user friendly through the years"

What do you like best?

I like the left side title bars for each section

What do you dislike?

I think it is hard to navigate with my mouse around the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

good if you have used in past

it does mortgages, benefits are it is comprehensive

Calyx PointCentral review by Consultant

"Using for years"

What do you like best?

I have been using Calyx for MANY year and will continue to do so.

What do you dislike?

Support is a little hard to get in touch with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep moving forward and make our job(s) as easy as possible.

Organization is the key to success and PointCentral helps. We had to downsize for the time being, but when we are back strong, PointCentral will be there.

"Quality product"

What do you like best?

Very clear on setup and where to information is explained in detail. found the software easy to use and reliable. I found the support there when needed.

What do you dislike?

It performed as expected so I don't really have any negatives

primarily used for mortgages originations and refinance. It helps to speed up the process.

Calyx PointCentral review by User in Financial Services

"Great for mortgage Lending!"

What do you like best?

Always updating with the newest disclosures. Their online chat team can walk you through any issues.

What do you dislike?

Their system is sometimes harder to navigate through. Lots of issues with shutting down and kicking you out.

Organizing our clients info.

Learning about Calyx PointCentral?

* We monitor all Calyx PointCentral reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories