BIGfish Communications Reviews & Product Details

BIGfish Communications Overview

What is BIGfish Communications?

We are an unconventional PR agency that helps our clients redefine industries through thoughtful storytelling and strategic campaigns.

BIGfish Communications Details

BIGfish Communications
1999
Brookline, MA
@BIGfishPR

BIGfish Communications Reviews

Showing 18 BIGfish reviews
Location
Already have BIGfish Communications?
Musa Kivinds
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We wanted a skilled team to kick start our social media campaigns at https://zuhrimedicare.co.ke: when we were starting late last year and I am proud to say that they really helped us put word out there and tell people about the services we offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I must say that the best part of working with BIGfish Communications is their professionalism. They quickly understood what we wanted them to do and they executed the duties like pros. Their customer care is also great as they kept on getting back to us whenever they had any new methods to improve the outcome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have nothing negative to say about BIGfish Communications. They were good to us and achieved all the goals we wanted to achive with them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I am a proud former customer of BIGfish Communications and I must say they are true professionals and they are great with social media marketing. They helped us put a word out their about the services we offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted a firm that will help us create professional looking social media campaigns and also manage the ad campaigns. BIGfish Communications was great at that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As an entrepreneur, this eneterprise help me to share my story and help me also to reach all types of profiles. This is really important when you need to find a target for the products you sell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For me the best of this enterprise is the transparency and the possibility to make new relations and to make my product more important in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the relationship with the enterprise is not too fast, but it´s really normal. When you work with a big company, you know that that company have more users and maybe you must wait a little bit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

the possibility to make new relations and to make my product more important in the market. also the strategy in social media, like Facebook. this eneterprise help me to share my story and help me also to reach all types of profiles. This is really important when you need to find a target for the products you sell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Promoting a new home game to the public. Helped me reach more costumers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They did all the work as far as promoting the game and the brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall the entire experience was great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They helped me and they can help you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to reach many more people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Makes task much easier, Very easy and Simplistic to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Makes my job a whole lot easier when narrowing it down to what works and what doesn’t work in this digital world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing to really dislike about the software, Unlike there competitor. Really enjoyed his software for the fact that it’s easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you’re going to do a big you might as well use big fish communications Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My task was to promote a self-made business, and BIGfish really helped with that. They have a large talent pool and the service provider made it easy to go about the task. They helped broadcast nationally and bring awareness to my client's task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I liked best about BIGfish was the user-friendly way about using the service. They also have an extremely helpful customer service line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't like is throughout the project, I did not receive many updates from the service provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I like the company that BigFish has. They've always been around to answer questions.They work tirelessly to communicate positive and uplifting stories about our business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the service is prompt, friendly, reliable and friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was slightly cheaper, but it's an amazing value for the price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Ask about sample case studies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They help me with the skills needed to run a successful business in the future Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ethic the ti.e spends getting things in order very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well the prceger is very time consuming seeing I have Bill's need paid on certain days Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Yes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They helped out with marketing support graphic design social media advertising engagement and trade show displays. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like their customer service their general knowledge and expertise in helping businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything with this company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Yes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Video Editor
Writing and Editing
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Helped in gaining recognition and awareness and routed a lot of online traffic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They focus on integrity, client advocacy, and unconventional, aggressive marketing. Also helping to be current and forward thinking in marketing technology and trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

clearer directions about what we might be able to predict or how we might be able to improve in the coming months could be improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They've got a great team. I say this to all of our members as well because BIGfish Communications delivers free training to our early stage startups every month Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I used big fish to help edit a presentation on behalf of my company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease with which use of this software came with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Price of software, wish I could take it home! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Customer service was great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

BigFish is really great when it comes to PR and strategy for marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it’s fairly easy to use and extremely professional Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything I dislike about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Big fish is the best when it comes to media relations or public relations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that informations reaches the public via this platform easily and effectively Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that only few knows about this platform meaning it's not well introduced to business associates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Big fish is the best when it comes to media relations so I recommend it for you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EW
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Computer program for communications work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s an effective program, has all elements I need without all the extras Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find that the loading rate is surprisingly slow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Great storytelling and awesome marketing skills Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Big Fish is all about providing great PR Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unable to think of anything negative about Big Fish Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TB
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They turn the social media game into a fun interaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The social media strategies connect audiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more ideas on ways to expand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

helps in getting our name out there as a company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the convenience of the service and the growth potential Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the price and the lag of the service at the 1st of the month Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MD
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

BigFish helped us think of our branding and social media campaign to increase our presence with new customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their attention to detail and creativity in helping with storytelling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They were very professional and also had a relational strength. Nothing to dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Absolutely! They were a game changer for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Ability to outreach various customers world-wide Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Helps with task management of delegating projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't seen many negative impacts with this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for BIGfish?