Azure Container Instances

3.8

Azure Container Instances makes it easy to create and manage Docker containers in Azure, without having to provision virtual machines or adopt a higher-level service.

Work for Azure Container Instances?

Learning about Azure Container Instances?

Azure Container Instances Reviews

Showing 12 Azure Container Instances reviews
Azure Container Instances review by mihir p.
mihir p.

"easy to run applications with hypervisor isolation on Azure without managing servers!!!"

What do you like best?

Because of Azure Container Instances (ACI), you can focus on designing and building your applications instead of managing the infrastructure that runs them,we can use it for data processing where source data is ingested, processed and placed in a durable store such as Azure Blob storage!!

What do you dislike?

the containers are so much automated they should left some task customize able , so it's not user friendly!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's best platform for any beginner because you can develop apps fast without managing virtual machines or having to learn new tools!!

we mainly use it for our data-processing application and for Event-driven applications !!!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Azure Container Instances
Azure Container Instances review by User in Research
User in Research

"Good performance but quite expensive"

What do you like best?

I can use the portal to create a container, no need to worry about provisioning virtual machines to host the container or installing software.

Instances can be created with a single-line PowerShell command and will be up-and-running in minutes.

Azure Container Instances also support container groups.

What do you dislike?

Not yet possible to attach them to an Azure virtual network.

Running an instance 24/7 will be more expensive than running a virtual machine of the same size.

More expensive than Amazon Container Service, which has been the most popular.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Azure Container Instances is a relatively new service and does still have some limitations. I have not seen any feature of Azure Container Instances that Amazon Container Service does not have. However, it is definitely a good option.

I tried to use Azure Container Instances to run a large database system. It has high performance.

What Container Orchestration solution do you use?

Azure Container Instances review by Sima I.
Sima I.

"Easy to use container hosting"

What do you like best?

I love the idea of ACI for our variable container workloads and use it in a few projects already!) single command and it's working!

What do you dislike?

API functionality isn't enough for me and documentation not always correct. Usually I prefer to use web panel to manage my containers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have great support, use it if needed)

Cinux containers hosting

Azure Container Instances review by Consultant

"Azure Container Instances"

What do you like best?

Azure offers a very flexible service for managing containers without having to worry about managing VMs.

What do you dislike?

It is a new service but as with all Microsoft products it will develop quickly and offer new features faster than you can learn how to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can certainly look at other services but with Microsoft's dedication to Azure and their cloud services they are constantly adding new features.

Providing scalable app services without having to manage VMs or servers. Benefits include reduced downtime and lower admin costs.

Azure Container Instances review by Brenda U.
Brenda U.

"Azure is very hard to understand and"

What do you like best?

To be honest I liked the fact that they reached out to me to see if I needed help but...

What do you dislike?

When I responded to the e-mail reaching out for help they never responded back

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only go into it if you know what you're doing

There is nothing I was able to solve as they never got back to me to help me get started

Azure Container Instances review by Anshajanth Y.
Anshajanth Y.

"easy to use "

What do you like best?

To be straightforward I loved the way that they contacted me to check whether I required help yet...

What do you dislike?

they need to improve their tutorial documents

Executing holder administrations. Its accessible as an administration so that is the greatest advantage

Azure Container Instances review by Rafał P.
Rafał P.

"Containers on demand"

What do you like best?

The Azure Container Instances service provides fast and isolated computing resources that can be used in the event of traffic increases

What do you dislike?

I think that Microsoft can improve the quality of technical support.

Data processing tasks.

Azure Container Instances review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool for container orchestration "

What do you like best?

What I like best is that its container orchestration solution that best suits my needs.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the possible privacy issues since it is a public cloud without having provision to manage.

It is most helpful because it is cloud based for companies and manages a service on its own.

Azure Container Instances review by Zlatko A.
Zlatko A.

"Elasticity at it`s finest"

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy and fast container deployment

What do you dislike?

Technical documentation is still scarce

Smaller administrative footprint

Azure Container Instances review by User

"Azure container instances review"

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to use, has lot of features and merges really well into existing infrastructure.

What do you dislike?

Its good but definitely missing robustness and features we see in Docket or Kubernetes

Implementing container services. Its available as a service so thats the biggest benefit

Azure Container Instances review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easily develop and run applications in Docker containers"

What do you like best?

It provides a simple way to create and to manage clusters of virtual machines.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Azure container instances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It provides continuous integration and deployment.

We are using Azure container services to manage the application on a group of servers.

Azure Container Instances review by User

"So easy for students "

What do you like best?

I love how accessible and widely used it is in school settings and work settings. I can get almost everything done here

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow but other than that I don’t have much I disagree with

Miscommunication, document use

Learning about Azure Container Instances?

* We monitor all Azure Container Instances reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.