Athena Archiver

5.0

Athena Archiver is a next-generation email archiving and storage management system which enables companies to meet growing litigation, compliance, and policy-based corporate governance needs.

Work for Athena Archiver?

Learning about Athena Archiver?

Athena Archiver Reviews

Showing 2 Athena Archiver reviews
Athena Archiver review by Glenda B.
Glenda B.

"Provodes adequate storage!"

What do you like best?

I love that I have access to store tons of emails, documents and it allows me to share very easily and have multiple users.

What do you dislike?

I would think that with a user interface as this that it would allow me to set one password for multiple visitors and then allow them to set a password of their own. However, not yet but its not a huge deal as I can keep all the users and passwords in an encrypted file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend the teial version. It does take getting use to at first.

I am solving so many calls and multiple interruptions while using this software. Everyrhing is in ine place. It's easily sharable. I can access and find the document's needed within seconds.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Athena Archiver
Athena Archiver review by User

"Amazing Experience!"

What do you like best?

I like that this software is affordable.

What do you dislike?

The customer service wasn't very helpful as far as assisting me with my problems that I was having, while using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this software to any small or medium sized businesses.

I am finally able to archive all the business emails into one safe place, and that too very easily and quickly.

What Email Archiving solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Athena Archiver for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Barracuda Message Archiver Logo
Barracuda Message Archiver
4.0
Barracuda Message Archiver is an email archiving software that helps organizations reduce email storage requirements, meet demanding compliance requirements, and address e-discovery requests.
Thexyz Logo
Thexyz
5.0
Thexyz offers a premium business-class email that syncs with Outlook®, your smartphone, our webmail and mobile apps. There's a hassle-free, managed Email Migration to get your existing email moved over from another service. Thexyz compliant Email Archiving requires no additional software or expensive hardware.
Micro Focus Enterprise Messaging Logo
Micro Focus Enterprise Messaging
4.8
Micro Focus Enterprise Messaging is a complete collaboration solution that provides your organization with email, scheduling, instant messaging, chat-based teamwork, security, archiving, backup, and disaster recovery.
ZUPPUDY.COM Logo
ZUPPUDY.COM
Zuppudy is a SaaS software for Online File Storage and Management, Electronic Signature, Document Scanning and OCR, E-Fax , Email Archiving and more to help business go paperless
DropSuite Email Archiving and Backup Logo
DropSuite Email Archiving and Backup
5.0
Dropsuite's cloud-based email archiving solution helps any organization efficiently store, safeguard, manage, and discover data from most email systems such as Microsoft Exchange Online, Hosted Exchange, G Suite Gmail, and IMAP or POP protocols.
Arcmail Logo
Arcmail
4.8
ArcMail is an email archiving solution for corporate and government exchange servers.
Jatheon Archiving Suite Logo
Jatheon Archiving Suite
Jatheon’s enterprise email solution offers advanced archiving capabilities and guarantees reliability, data security and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
MailShelf Pro Logo
MailShelf Pro
5.0
MailShelf is a professional email archiving solution that covers all important aspects of a secure and compliant long-term archiving of your emails and which also offers you many additional features.
MailStore Server Logo
MailStore Server
4.0
Authority Logo
Authority
2.5
Gaggle’s affordable Email Archiving Solutions work with most of the major email service providers.

Learning about Athena Archiver?

* We monitor all Athena Archiver reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.