AppBeat

4.0

AppBeat is tool for monitoring websites, online services and servers. It tracks uptime and response times. If outage is detected automatic notifications are sent to owner(s). AppBeat offers also free public status page and module for communicating scheduled maintenance.

Work for AppBeat?

Learning about AppBeat?

AppBeat Reviews

Showing 3 AppBeat reviews
AppBeat review by Alexander P.
Alexander P.

"monitors for your website and applications"

What do you like best?

- Many integrations for notifications (supports even push over! less distracting then emails)

- Many different types of monitors (Ping, TCP, DNS and even IMAP & POP3 which is very convenient and I never saw it before)

What do you dislike?

By default, all alerts happening on the first fail, but it so its many false positive triggers of notifications. So you have to manually set this setting for all your monitors. The interface is a bit too complicated as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As it has a free trial you can easily sign up and try the service in action.

Monitoring our website availability and making sure the cause of downtime will be fixed as soon as possible.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AppBeat
AppBeat review by Joaquin T.
Joaquin T.

"A complementary tool to track your website up's and down's"

What do you like best?

Notify with an email when a website is down. Being able to add users to notification groups with adding complex rules. Being able to set schedule maintenance periods to not run the check. Reports summary (Error, Warning, Good, Avg. response time and Uptime)

What do you dislike?

I was not able to change my email address from my personal settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First of all, it's free. Second, 24hs tracking website up's and down's. This gives you a metric of the availability of your website effortless. Lastly, notifications via email without complex configurations rules. It's exactly what you need for this purpose. Definitely a useful tool for web developers.

Basically, tracking 24hs a company server downtime which hosts different web applications with a third-party application software. Particularly, a django application with different integrated apps such as monitoring network, blog and io database.

What Website Monitoring solution do you use?

AppBeat review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Take a rest --appbeat is still beating the results youre concerned about"

What do you like best?

As someone who is constantly travelling and on the move, I am in constant fear and anxiety of apps running like a smooth operating machine when I'm away, on a plane, sleeping (barely), after work, etx. It's a weight off my shoulders knowing that there is someone watching over my app and services when it's just not humanly possible for me to be available to do something. Whether we're talking slow response times or cold starts, etc, I can be instantly notified of any issues occuring which I can use to take proper action with my support team to do something about it.

What do you dislike?

To say that I dislike the product would not be fair or honest but if you want me to simply nitpick I guess I can just say I wish I can get instant answers or help with any info I write to your contact page But really it wasn''t that bad in my experience so I don't know what else I can say up to this point anyway

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest giving appbeat a shot PLus its free! If you really care about your app and your work, this will only help you be an expert of the entire status as a whole which will then help you pinpoint areas of strength and weaknesses with laser focus. What are you waiting for. Do it.

Overall efficiency has improved - monitoring and assessing any problems in realtime in order to quickly remedy the problems has been a huge plus and what I'm in it for with you guys. I can check logs, monitor live status of my services & more, at any place, anytime

There are not enough reviews of AppBeat for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Uptime.com Logo
Uptime.com
4.7
Get notified by SMS or email if your website is down. Uptime checks your website at one minute intervals from 30 different locations across 6 continents.
Uptimerobot Logo
Uptimerobot
Website monitoring
Freshping (Formerly Insping) Logo
Freshping (Formerly Insping)
4.8
Freshping (Formerly Insping) is a simple Uptime & Performance monitoring tool which helps monitoring uptime/downtime, outages and performance of websites, APIs, web services, web applications with instant outage/down time alerts.
Site24x7 Logo
Site24x7
An all-in-one cloud monitoring service for DevOps and IT operations with broad monitoring capabilities covering applications, servers, networks, public and private clouds, websites and web apps.
SolarWinds Pingdom Logo
SolarWinds Pingdom
Pingdom is a website performance and availability monitoring tool.
Ghost Inspector Logo
Ghost Inspector
Ghost Inspector is an automated website testing and monitoring tool that allows user to create automated browser tests to test the functionality of website or application and run them continuously from the cloud to check for regressions.
StatusCake.com Logo
StatusCake.com
4.7
StatusCake provides website monitoring and sends alerts when a user's website goes down or is experiencing other technical problems such as being slow to load.
WebARX Logo
WebARX
4.9
Website firewall, uptime monitoring and domain reputation checks on a single dashboard. Perfect for digital agencies, freelancers and for website owners to keep the sites secured from attacks.
Uptrends Logo
Uptrends
Uptrends provides Cloud-based website performance monitoring.
Freshstatus Logo
Freshstatus
4.7
Branded public and Private status pages. Create and manage incidents with ease. Notify customers in real-time with email and Twitter integration. Scheduled maintenance and automations. Showcase reliability with historical uptime.

Learning about AppBeat?

* We monitor all AppBeat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.