Amazon SageMaker

Amazon SageMaker

Amazon SageMaker is a fully-managed service that enables developers and data scientists to quickly and easily build, train, and deploy machine learning models at any scale. Amazon SageMaker removes all the barriers that typically slow down developers who want to use machine learning.

Work for Amazon SageMaker?

Learning about Amazon SageMaker?

Amazon SageMaker Reviews

Ask Amazon SageMaker a Question
Showing 11 Amazon SageMaker reviews
Amazon SageMaker review by maría jose g.
maría jose g.

"Automatic Learning !"

What do you like best?

I love this platform is so simple because it allows me as a developer to create data in a simple way I do not have to work in a tedious way implementing algorithms because it gives me everything is so simple it saves me many hours of work because with it I can implement up to my own framework I work without any problem, I can also have notebooks and connect directly in S3 .

To be able to verify if the model I have generated I like I can do integrated A / B tests and in this way I achieve better results and success in what I look for . its simplicity has allowed me to work very efficiently and very quickly acquiring very complete and successful works and models

What do you dislike?

for beginners who wish to use this platform the only disadvantage is that it requires very high payments because this platform implements the GPU computation to provide a better training of the GPU which makes them faster

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a great platform I recommend it, but at the beginning it generates a lot of expenses you can recover as you implement it in your business

Amazon SageMaker gives me easier access to other known learning frameworks, while managing the infrastructure for the creation, training and delivery of my work models, since I can evaluate and implement models in a flexible and efficient way in a very simple way

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Amazon SageMaker
Amazon SageMaker review by Vivek A.
Vivek A.

"Easy to train and deploy the Machine Learning model"

What do you like best?

I have worked with DeepLens by AWS for various face recognition application. It's very easy to use and configure. You don't need your own NVIDIA machine to train the model. If you have more data and need a powerful machine to train. Just upgrade your cloud and start training.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes AWS doesn't say some of the configurations explicitly, you have to be familiar with AWS. There are very less good resources for that. Our company has some help from AWS marketing developer

We are trying to solve the problem of Student paying attention in the class or not and if not what are the reasons behind that. If we are able to solve the problem, we can increase student's interest in the subject which directly helps student in his career and life.

What AI Platforms solution do you use?

Amazon SageMaker review by Alvaro I.
Alvaro I.

"ML/AI with AWS Sage Maker"

What do you like best?

- Lots of Amazon Examples of use cases that you will use this kind of tools

- The configuration for your environment is super easy

- The SDK es simple to use

What do you dislike?

- Since is "new" you won't find too much on the Internet about it.

- I think it would be super helpful to have other lenguajes in the Development Kit besides Sparks and Python (probably ruby or java or even javascript)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn Python

At this stage we are testing it with a parking rotation inside our business offices, is more than a Proof of Concept kind of app, that have help me to fully understand the concepts and the utility of this tool. If you are planning to star dig in the Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence world this might be the best way to start. You will need obviously understand how to code but if you are familiar with Python that will be enough.

Amazon SageMaker review by Saransh D.
Saransh D.

"My experience has been good with this software. "

What do you like best?

It has enough room for experienced people as well as for those who just need things done without going much deeper into building models. It provides easy and efficient customization which easy to alter and change. If one is already using Amazon, then there is no need to transition. There are a lot of examples available to work with.

What do you dislike?

The algorithms are there and they can be implemented with ease but the user needs better description as to where they are located so that they can find them more easily. There should be some options which make this mobile friendly. Since it is a new software, there isn't much documentation out for this software.

It helps me to understand how different learning frameworks wok and helps me in better implementation of my learning algorithms.

Amazon SageMaker review by G2 User in Computer Software
G2 User in Computer Software

"Remove the barries to machine learning"

What do you like best?

it has a lot of tools to help with training, and deploying ML models. They manage all the training techniques and the tunning of the models. So you can focus on getting something in production faster.

They support many different algorithms and there is always the option to use a personal preference using docker.

What do you dislike?

Not much information about it online and the prices can prevent developers from using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a company think on how much are you expecting of making after using this technology. It can become expensive quickly unless you know what you are doing.

This is pretty much new for us. So it is basically testing and checking the things that can be done using this technology.

Amazon SageMaker review by Anil Sai B.
Anil Sai B.

"best one if you are in the eco system"

What do you like best?

I love AWS services and this one is no different. We are very much in the AWS world so deploying models using Sagemaker is seamless. The ease of building and training models is definitely a plus.

What do you dislike?

Lack of huge library of trained models like tensor flow yet but I am sure it will get there.

We using it to deploy models in the data pipeline for data predictions.

Amazon SageMaker review by Victoria P.
Victoria P.

"Good Software !"

What do you like best?

It offers simple and effective personalization which simple to modify and alter. It integrates all the very best pieces of numerous programs in a user interface that is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There ought to be some choices making this mobile friendly. For novices who want to utilize this platform the only drawback is that it needs high payments.

Amazon SageMaker provides me much easier access to other recognized knowing structures.

Amazon SageMaker review by G2 User in Consumer Goods
G2 User in Consumer Goods

"Aws sagemaker review"

What do you like best?

I loved that I could upload all my data to S3 and then train my model from there. Also, the algorithms provided were very useful

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike other than the fact that AWS lacked the region that is closer to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend cloud computation

It solves the need for in house training as all the computation can be done online.

Amazon SageMaker review by G2 User
G2 User

"Open source AWS that is clean and accessible"

What do you like best?

It incorporates all of the best pieces of multiple programs in an interface that is user friendly. It includes examples and walkthroughs on how to use the different features so you can learn through usage.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it is run by amazon, and not a more reliable developer. This is nearly made up for by it being open source though

Instead of needing to log in through multiple cloud storage programs downloading applications throughout our system, we are able to access the entirety of the information and functions that we need to work as a company.

Amazon SageMaker review by G2 User in Construction
G2 User in Construction

"Wonderful world of Amazon SageMaker"

What do you like best?

Incredibly efficient program. From project conception to construction documents, sagemaker streamlines the process. Many features save days if not weeks of time.

What do you dislike?

At times sagemaker can be overly formulaic. This shackles creativity to some degree. The interface can at times be anything but intuitive, which leads to a long and arduous learning curve.

At the moment, sagemaker is the best product out there for comprehensive design, consultant collaboration, and production.

Amazon SageMaker review by G2 User
G2 User

"Visit the site weekly and helps fulfill my clients requests"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. Tech Support is a big help when needed

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it breaks down and we need to open a case with Tech Support.

Fulfilling requests

Learn more about Amazon SageMaker

Amazon SageMaker Videos

Learning about Amazon SageMaker?

* We monitor all Amazon SageMaker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.