AdEspresso by Hootsuite Reviews & Product Details

AdEspresso by Hootsuite Overview

What is AdEspresso by Hootsuite?

Using AdEspresso by HootSuite, customers can easily split test every aspect of their Facebook Ads Campaigns, discovering which creatives and demographic targets deliver the best result.

AdEspresso by Hootsuite Details

Hootsuite
2008
Vancouver, BC
@hootsuite
7,636,084 Twitter followers
1,431 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

HootSuite Media, Inc. provides Web-based social media management solutions for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute campaigns across various social networks. Its HootSuite unique social media dashboard enables users to launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audiences, distribute targeted messages, manage various social profiles, schedule messages and tweets, track brand mentions, and analyze social media traffic. The HootSuite's features include social network management, team/business collaboration, custom/social analytics, message management, and security for social assets. HootSuite Media, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.

AdEspresso by Hootsuite Reviews

Showing 47 AdEspresso by Hootsuite reviews
Already have AdEspresso by Hootsuite?
Community manager
What do you like best?

Not even a single feature impressed me.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

During my trial period, I had completed the cancelation flow but since the flow was so long and when I submitted the cancellation flow my ID got logged out. Thereafter it looked like the account got unsubscribed. I was not at all aware that it was not canceled and I could be charged. I haven't received any mail from your team regarding subscription is going to renew or email related to renewed subscription or I would have been canceled there only.

At this pandemic time, we are so much financially disabled just wanted to stable our business online as much as possible, I requested a refund of $140 but no positive response which leads adespresso is an inhuman organization.

I also offered a team If they can't refund the whole amount then refund at least 75%-50% of the whole amount. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adespresso should not have any bugs on cancellation flow and should refund the money to customers if they have not used the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the current scenario, I haven't realized any benefit to my organization.

No incremental delta to my sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in AdEspresso by Hootsuite
What do you like best?

nothing - offered a tool and all you get is a poster Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

offered a tool to assist with copywriting and its poster THE WHEEL OF COPY. in exchange I had to give them my email address details. Terrible way to collect information for marketing - my details in exchange for a clumsy downloadable poster - its not a tool people dont be sucked in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

nothing to solve - just stop lying about what your actual product offering is Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Team Lead
What do you like best?

The best thing about AdEspresso is that it allows you to create ads from different platforms in one place. The creation of ads from this tool is simple and it is relatively easy to get used to each function it offers. Monitoring the ads is easy since they are organized in a single panel and visually it is easy to see the performance of each ad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its price is high, it does not offer high-level functions that justify its price. Outside of being able to organize each ad in a single panel, I can't get more out of AdEspresso. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For anyone who wants to manage their ads from one place AdEspresso is a good option as long as your budget allows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Basically, AdEspresso has helped us constantly manage and keep track of each ad. It would be great to incorporate new features to improve the optimization of the ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
What do you like best?

One of the things that I like most about AdEspresso are its administration panels because they are very well designed, easy to use and visually pleasing. It's easy to create ads and optimize them from this tool, although I can't get as effective an optimization as I would like. Its price, I think, is accessible for any modest budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support team is really bad, it doesn't solve your problems when you really need it. I had trouble canceling with my credit card and contacted them but they never responded. I have also contacted them on other occasions and their response times are very slow. Although your panel is very good for creating ads, you cannot create multiple segmentations of the same ad, which does not allow me to take full advantage of each campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend AdEspresso if you are a beginner and want to start launching ads and managing your campaigns, although it is not the best option if you want to make the most of every campaign you plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me to create ads in a simpler way but it has not succeeded in optimizing my ads in the best way. Ad monitoring also becomes easier using this tool since you can observe the behavior of the ad at all times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When it worked it was a pretty good way to AB test a whole bunch of Facebook ads. You could a/b different titles, text, images, interests and see which ones worked best. The interface is generally clean and when it worked it was an easy way to set up 250 different ads at a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of December 2019 it looks like Facebook will disable your entire Facebook ad account if you try to use AdEspresso to post A/B test campaigns (it fails one of their fraud measurements). This happened to me 3 times in the last 48 hours and happens instantly as AdEspresso was uploading. Each time I had to petition Facebook to re-open my account. I contacted AdEspresso support multiple times and they were unhelpful and blamed me - even though it was disabling our account the moment I would push up an AdEspresso campaign! They would also not refund me money. I used to think the company was good but the product appears to no be longer functional and support has gone completely downhill. Buyer beware. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A/B testing of FB ads. I got no benefit this most recent time. A few years ago it was a nice way to figure out variations of components of ads worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The dashboards look cool and would have been helpful if they had imported existing campaigns properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The long list goes on but here are my top few issues.

1 - Slowest creation of new campaigns ever once you submit it to FB to start (So if you need to change something or add more ads you can't until it posts sometimes hours later)

2 - Can't create new ads once a campaign is set up. (Have to clone existing ad limiting your ad options)

3 - Can't create new ad sets once a campaign is set up. (Have to clone existing ad sets limiting your ad options)

4 - Can't use their super cool matrix ad builder (only once when setting up your first ad) the matrix build multiple ad variations fast by multiplying headlines, photos and descriptions you ads to make a lot of ads all at once.

5 - Support seems incapable of understanding your issues and calks it all up to it just is how it is.

6 - All the best dashboards are at the campaign level and not at the account level

7 - If a another agency has used their tool you can't use it with that client until you go through some process with Ad Espresso to get them to clear it for you.

8 - If you buy their yearly subscription and have tried to work through your issues with support they still will not refund anything period after 30 days. I was working on issues with them for months. But some how it is all my fault so I must pay for a product I can't use.

9 - Only after tying to cancel do they claim any of your support tickets will were added to future software updates of the company. But since I don't get paid to find their bugs I could care less. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Until they fix the issues I mentioned I can't recommend this software to agencies. But those that have never done advertising on FB it probably would be fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wish this software had made my life easier and helped get results clearer. So no I made my own dashboard using Google Data Studio with Super Metrics. I'll just have to make my ads inside Facebook Ads Manager. Such a shame because they have been around for so long and still make it difficult to use their software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

What i likes best is the Campaign optimisation and split testing available.

These two are the main factors as to why we chose adespresso. Gone are the days of using Business Manager to create ad after ad inside of a campaign to ensure you have multiple ads that you can test.

Adespresso is simple, you can ad up to 50 ads in your ad set, simply ad a headline, text, images or call to actions when creating the campagin and Adespresso will automatically create all the ad sets for you. Further to this, when split testing, you will be able to optimise your campaign when enough data is available. Adespresso makes it clear as to which ads are performing and which are failing and will promt you to pause, change or stop specific ads depending on which you have split tested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing we dislike is the reporting system. When the reports are generated, you can ad such great information to inform clients of all aspects of their campaigns, but some ads cannot be synced if you have used Ads Manager, meaning the ads wont appear in adespresso and you cannot generate a report on. And if you try to copy a report, it can overwrite the template you are trying to use.

Support is really bad, thats the main point that need to be changed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to split test without the hassell of having to create different ad sets one at a time, Adespresso is the product for you. Simply click and ad headlines, images, text, CTA's and it will autmatically create the various ads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AdEspresso helped me to create multiple campaings at the same time, way more efficient that creating one by one

AdEspresso made my life way easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Editor In Chief
Medical Practice
What do you like best?

In a world full of Marketing tools, Adespresso is the easiest to use. It's quite inexpensive and saves you a lot of time with ad making. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to Adespresso is that you have to choose the images for ads carefully, not every photo will be approved. The wording also needs to be kept short and simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend the money and take your time to learn the software, it'll be worth it at the end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adespresso has made my life and job much easier, I've created ads for Instagram stories that have garnered various sales and referrals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in AdEspresso by Hootsuite
AM
What do you like best?

I never had a chance to demo the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I complained that they had charged my card for $ 692 there answer was see our terms. Luckily PayPal helped me get my money back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They would not refund my money even though it was requested on the same day as the charge occurred. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer service
What do you like best?

The thing I like best about adespresso is the prices. The low prices helped my small business grow and increase profits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The layout of adespresso does sometimes bother me like the way when I set up an add sometimes it can be quite slow or it will not let me put an add up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend giving adespresso a go and try to implement into your business and see if it increases profits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems I am solving with adespresso is are popularly crisis. It increased are standing with the other businesses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

They could be so good ! Computing power is amazing, I am a geek and their actual software is great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer Service/ Support Wait Times - took 1 month to actually get a simple answer. I asked for a month credit (literally $20 worth). They said nope, no way. I was a paying and loyal customer for over 3 years. How it makes sense to lose a customer paying $600 a year to make up for their error of 1 month wait is beyond me. They pretty much gave me the finger and told me they wouldn't do it. Even that took 2 weeks to respond to! If you have a problem - you are on your own - don't count on support to ever help - and if definitely don't count on them making it right or caring about their customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Steer clear - you will be left in the dark and support does not care about their customers. Many other options to go with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Facebook ads - difficult to use FB platform and this could help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Honestly, there's nothing about Hootsuite that I dont absolutely adore. The ease of ad planning alongside the multiple Social Networks including even YouTube be and Pinterest is absolutely second to none, and because it allows you the majority of control, there's never a repeated Ad. Amazing Platform, simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly therw is nothing I dislike about this platform, it's an amazing system and things can only get better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I never had time to create and distribute Ads so frequently before AdEspresso, this platform is a life changerbit really is Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I like how easy Adspresso is to use its very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Hootsuite has downtime. It takes a bit to come back up other than that no issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily manage my campaigns. It makes my life a bit easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content & Social Strategist
What do you like best?

The platform itself is incredibly easy to use, incredibly efficient and makes the entire advertising process effective and almost fun to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, their customer service is HORRIFIC. It's so bad to the point that it almost entirely negates the benefits of the platform. I use to think Facebook and Google's customer service was sub-par (but understandable for such large companies) but Adespresso takes the cake. Not only do they almost never reply to any support requests, when they do, they never answer your question, consistently respond with 'our devs are looking into it', never give timelines, never give updates, never escalate issues, and when they decide they've had enough of helping you, they just stop replying. Some issues were so detrimental to our agencies work we almost lost clients over them and even when we pleaded with Adespresso over multiple platforms to help us, they blatantly ignored us. Then they had the audacity to recommend we upgrade our plan. The entire experience was the most petty, horrific and disrespectful experience of my life and I have worked with multiple businesses and softwares in my time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't do it. While the platform might offer benefits, the second you run into issues you're going to be left on your own, with them conveniently taking your money and ignoring you. And it's not exactly cheap, so it's not going to be something you can just 'chalk up to a learning experience'. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great for split testing, great for ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Management Staff
What do you like best?

I like how practical and simple it is to be able to use AdEspresso to manage all Facebook, Instagram, and Google campaigns in one place. Creating the campaign is really simple since the platform is very well designed and has personalized options to optimize each campaign in the best way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price can be very high especially for companies or people with a low budget. We have also had some errors in the synchronization of some Facebook accounts in AdEspresso. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AdEspresso is one of the best options that can be available to manage and optimize ad campaigns and that is why we are currently using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Attendant
What do you like best?

AdEspresso is a perfect tool to test different ads from a single panel without the need to use different services to optimize and manage each campaign to achieve its goal. The tool offers different options to organize and categorize each campaign as you like, which facilitates management and optimization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In general AdEspresso works effectively although there are certain problems to be able to use it from the mobile application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In order to get the most out of your campaigns, using this tool will be very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AdEspresso has allowed us to create ads from different traffic sources quickly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co Founder
What do you like best?

Graphs and UX are really easy. You don't need to learn the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was subscribing AdEspresso more than 3 years and I canceled it this month. Because Facebook has a great tool for A/B testing right now and no need to pay additional money to them. Also when you create A/B through AdEspresso, you can not group or track them in Facebook Business Manager (It gives mock names) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

+ A/B test, analyzing ads.

+ Great support

+ Easy UX Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

AdEspresso offers the possibility to manage several ads from different traffic sources. The integration with platforms like Google Ads or Facebook Ads is very fast and I have never had any problem when creating ads from this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although the administration panel is very well designed, it lacks information at a glance that can only be observed in the reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AdEspresso is really useful to manage your ads so I can recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks AdEspresso we have been able to manage different campaigns and obtain a lower cost in each advertisement to be able to segment efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Advisors
What do you like best?

I like AdEspresso because it helps improve the potential of the ads and constantly monitor all the budget spent to control everything easily. With this tool it is very easy to manage each campaign and it is the perfect complement for companies and people who constantly make marketing announcements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many of the functions that the tool has to optimize the ads are not intuitive, which hinders its use at first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For all those people or companies that want to take better advantage of their ads this is the perfect tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AdEspresso has helped us to manage all our ads on different paid traffic platforms such as Facebook and Google Ads. With this tool we have improved the segmentation of each ad to reach the largest number of people interested in our products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Poor performance all around to be honest, some good results, however poor taste left after the ethics shown by this organisation, and their treatment towards small business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer Service was terrible, We signed up for a 12 month agreement at a discounted rate, however we found a better platform towards the end of the term, so we stopped all of our campaigns. Next thing we know, that have billed us for a 2nd year subscription which we did not agree, or sign up to, nor did Adespresso/Hootsuite contact us to gain feedback before rolling the 2nd year on. The handling of this by customer service, and the refusal to refund this payment has been appalling, so basically we did not use the platform for 1 day of the 2nd year subscription, however they feel they have the right to bill us for a 12 month subscription. Appalling ethics for a HootSuite business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not use, they are sneaky with their terms, and have a policy of they DO NOT REFUND! Their contracts are rolling, even if you have your campaigns paused or cancelled, if you cancel your account, you pay the full term. They do not send receipts or invoices, so better check your bank account! disgraceful ethics for a company bleeding startups of hard earned cash that is needed to continue their journey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Awful Customer Service, Misleading contracts, Refusal to manage customer customer complaints, and just hide behind small print, and a policy that the don't do refunds! What a joke. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Attendant
What do you like best?

Adespresso offers a good optimization of each campaign and a conversion tracking. This is a very simple tool, we have been able to add a lot of ads in your panel, simply add a title, text, images and Adespresso will automatically generate all the sets of ads for you easily and quickly. Best of all, Adespresso details what ads are being effective, and will tell you to stop those that are not performing well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really the reporting system could be a little better. We have had several synchronization failures with the ad manager, which obviously prevents the reports from being generated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To create different sets of ads, Adespresso is a tool that can make your life easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to Adespresso we have managed several ad accounts in one place.We can manage different ads between different people, which facilitates the execution of advertising campaigns, and the monitoring of many ads easily and simply. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Service Advisor
What do you like best?

AdEspresso is very effective to manage budget spending in each ad. It makes it much easier to manage each campaign and personalize the ads thanks to the information provided by this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is quite slow in terms of response times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a platform that manages all your social networks and helps you increase your presence in social networks Hootsuite is an excellent option Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool has become the cornerstone for the creation of our ads. It has helped us in optimizing the potential growth of recurrent traffic to our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead Manager
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

What I like most about AdEspresso is the optimization of the campaigns and the tests that can be done for each one. Among similar platforms on the market AdEspresso is very easy and intuitive to use with a large number of options available to improve each announcement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform has many advanced options that for people who do not have advanced knowledge in the creation of marketing campaigns can be completely useless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AdEspresso makes it easy to test ads created on different traffic buying platforms. With this platform we can increase the performance and optimization capacity of many ads at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

Building multiple ads at one time were a breeze. AdEspresso allowed any user to create A/B Tests on a grand level. With the click of a couple buttons, you could have A/B/C/D/E tests within one campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really wasn't anything I disliked about AdEspresso. It is a sound platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AdEspresso allowed users to create Facebook advertisements quickly and easily. I was amazed at how fast I created my first 4 ads! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.