Viber

Free calls, text and picture sharing with anyone, anywhere!

Work for Viber?

Learning about Viber?

Viber Reviews

Showing 331 Viber reviews
Ghael N.

"Super Easy and Free to Use."

What do you like best?

Viber is the most used software on the market. It enables you to video call and also voice call to anyone anywhere. It has emojis and background images that reflect your personality or feeling. It allows you to share images, videos, voice clips, and many others. It also allows you to download more stickers to express yourself. You can have the desktop version and use it without connecting your device internet thus making communication very easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

It takes days when your account is frozen and you’ve called them, they don’t act immediately. Sometimes the paying version might get overcharged and no refund rather they tell you that the number you contacted had additional charges this makes me wonder why. It is difficult to remove groups that you don’t want to follow. I believe they can improve on this but I assure you that Viber is the best app to use. It does its work perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

positively recommend Viber because it allows you to share files and photos to your friends and you can download it easily either, on your mobile device, computer or even desktop. It is free and you can make a voice call across the world. It is simply the best platform for communication.

Viber suits well for friendly chats even if there are more options this is a good messaging platform on the market. The free service that they are offering is amazing and perfect. It allows you to share photos and also schedule a meeting with your friends or workmates. You can also send funny stickers and have fun with your buddies. It fits well for large companies because of its easy communication feature.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Viber
Juan Jose R.

""Excellent Viber application for effective communication through messaging and calls" "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the collaboration offered by viber to share information and files with my contacts. It allows me to communicate from any geographical location inside and outside of my territory.

A very simple free tool to use with excellent user interface.

I can communicate simultaneously with the team with the characteristic of group chat, honestly perfect so that we all manage information in real time and in a timely manner.

The application is excellent on my cell phone with my Android system, excellent functions and desired speed.

The quality of videos and audios offered by this tool allows to maintain an accurate and excellent communication, because basically we can make video calls at any time in real time.

It is a reliable tool to maintain the privacy of conversations and chat, so we decided to implement 100% to avoid moving from the workplace to use the cell phone, because with Viber we obtain better characteristics of complex, fast and secure communication.

So far it has been excellent 5 star software for viber. Fantastic support

What do you dislike?

I do not have any comments to degrade Viber, it is really an excellent communication tool, but one of the limitations of this tool is that you must have a stable internet connection and that the data consumption is excessive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent communication tool, 100% recommended to handle information in the group of colleagues and friends quickly and attractively.

Excellent for internal communication.

Effective communication regardless of geographical locations of the team.

Fast and efficient way to share information.

Improve operating costs.

Synchronization of contacts.

Accessibility from different electronic devices.

Speed.

Improvements in administrative efficiency.

What Internal Communications solution do you use?

Butch Z.

"Viber is a popular communication tool in the Philippines"

What do you like best?

In my country, Viber is very popular. This leads to many things:

1) Large user base - most of my family and friends are on this which means that I do not need to switch messaging apps often.

2) Free usage - a result of being popular, telecommunications companies have moved to make the usage of this free against your mobile data. This makes Viber a cost friendly option.

3) Constant updates - developers are frequently working on the app such as adding better stickers.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to say what is wrong with Viber as it has excellent features and support. Perhaps what can be done is improve the data consumption when audio and video calls are made. At the moment, this consumes a lot of my data. Hopefully they can come up with a Viber lite option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Viber is great. It is a no brainer to use this software.

I am mostly using Viber to connect with family and friends. This erases my need to use normal calls and texts which can expensive since it is usually charged on a per text and per call basis. Viber can be run with a free wifi or a prepaid data plan.

Francis N.

"Free, Reliable and Easy to Use."

What do you like best?

Viber is so easy to use and register, you only need your phone number. It has a large number of users and also supports group chats. The cost is not very harsh, you can call to landlines and mobile numbers. It is compatible with most devices. Another good thing is that it has a well-developed interface. You can communicate with anyone in the world since it is free. It allows you to store images, videos and also music if you want.

What do you dislike?

Viber does its work perfectly though it has some few features that should be improved. It is very hard to add a contact on Viber and its application occupies a lot of space. They also have a limited number that can be added to a group chat. More so they do not have video calls which might be the best to communicate with long distant relationships.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Viber has most fantastic features, you can communicate with anyone across the world. It has a well-developed interface and very compatible with most devices. You can share files or pictures and rather that that you can call with landmine at a lower cost. It also have emoji’s so with all these advantages I would like to recommend it to others.

The most benefits that Viber have are very exciting. It is available on multiple choices, it will only depend on the one that the user is comfortable with. It supports text messaging, voice calls, sharing picture and files too. Viber also has emoji’s and above all, it is simple to use. Communication is allowed across the world at a fair price and the interface is amazing.

Grace N.

"Viber"

What do you like best?

Viber has a wonderful desktop application. It's easy to download that application official Viber website and the mobile app stores,Its the best messaging app I have used so far,I enjoy using it communicating with friends, family, and people I work with, I also love the theme colors of the application, I am even not thinking of customizing the appearance,Purple is my favorite color, I can't have enough of this application,The Video and audio are surprisingly the best and easy to use

What do you dislike?

The desktop application is somewhat Heavy, The developers of the application should work on making the application a bit lighter.this would help a lot on the user with low spec computers and it would save more

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vibers is an application to switch to if you need to improve how communications are handled inyour organization,You can use Viber alongside other application already installed in your organisation

The application has solved some of the issues I had with family, due to busy schedule I find less time to be with family with Viber I can video call them,This makes them feel like we are together, Using Viber has helped me build a good relationship with my husband through constant communication through messaging, video and video call, I also use Viber communicate with my customers who can't make to come to the office

Goodnews L.

"A Superb Free Messaging Application"

What do you like best?

I so love Viber. The things I like best are:

1. It is completely and there are no ads popping up in the app like some other messaging applications

2. I can use it to store images, videos, music and so much more files.

3. The interface is very easy to use.

4. It has a lot of stickers which help give the exact reaction to a message.

5. Viber has a good security feature i.e the end to end encryption.

What do you dislike?

I disikes few things about Viber which are:

1. Adding of new contacts is difficult on viber.

2. Viber application takes alot of space especially on phones with limited space.

3. Viber does'nt have the video calling feature which is a good feature I feel they should have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Though viber isnt too popular yet, I would highly recommend it for businesses to keep in touch with customers and also for personal use.

It's very easy to use and enjoyable

Viber has really helped me to solve communication problems like times when I travel and celluar netork isnt really good, I rely on viber to make calls.

It also helps me personally to keep in touch with co-workers and loved ones.

Roger P.

"Excellent free messaging application "

What do you like best?

I like that I can chat and be always communicated from anywhere in the world with my friends and colleagues is excellent because it is completely free does not contain advertising and I can store images, videos, music etc. I like its interface is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

Although it is very useful and is among the best of its kind I do not like that you can not make video calls because it is one of the best ways to communicate especially long distance and in real time and I am disappointed little do not count on it in viber

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although it is not very popular it is quite useful and very easy to use I recommend it as one of the best instantaneous messaging applications

I can be communicated at all times with my colleagues and friends regardless of the distance and is very useful especially at work to send the documentation in images without problem

sharlyne k.

"viber"

What do you like best?

I like Viber from its features since it offers the required features in a simple manner. Viber is easy to install and therefore making it one of the best application to use. Security features like an end to end encryption makes this application awesome .it has a nice and well-developed interface making novice user the understanding easier. It has a lot of stickers. The floating button for messaging looks attractive to the users. The symbol and picture used for the application helps to capture the faction of the application at a glance.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way chats, calls, and more buttons have been arranged. It involves a lot of procedure while adding a new contact. The of contacts in a group has a limited to add. Viber application is large which takes a lot of space in the small phone which small memory storage

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Viber is the best application and I recommend friends to use this application.

I use Viber to solve problems involving telecommunication and software consultation. Elaboration is easier for my clients since I can use screenshots or photos and send them to my clients hence making my work as a consultant much easier. Viber has benefited me a lot in my consultancy work by enabling to offer a solution to my clients real-time and also using video to show the exact procedures where applicable.

Alberto D.

"'Viber' 'connected anywhere."

What do you like best?

Personally I really like this application because all Viber needs is an Internet connection and one can send text messages, calls, video calls, etc. to anyone who is available. I have used viber to communicate with people who are not physically located where I am and it is very easy to use. What I like most about viber is that you do not need to create an account to use it as long as you simply download the application to your phone.

What do you dislike?

although I still use a lot of viber, what I have seen is that the number of users of this service is slowly decreasing, which has resulted in not having many updates on the platform recently. Viber needs to make some serious updates and introduce new features that make users return. I have also encountered some file size limitations, but it has not affected me much, since I mainly use it for communication. I do not like that Viber is its advertising increase compared to other applications. When I use a lot of viber, I think my data is consuming much more, so I mainly switch to Wi-Fi immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application because it really provides all its features completely free of charge. It is easy to use, it is enough to download the Viber application and you can send free messages to other Viber users, without activating, creating a user account or any other activation protocol, plus we can easily collaborate with our family, friends and colleagues. I work sending text messages, images, videos and files through the Viber platform. Also, we can have HD quality video and audio calls, or if we wish we can have personal conversations or group conversations. with Viber we all connect.

Viber has solved many problems for me since I travel a lot and, sometimes, the cellular network is not very good, so times like those Viber is the application for me. The audio for me has been super clear without static. The connection has also been very stable every time I used it in comparison with other messaging applications. It can be used in multiple platforms, such as iOS, Android, Mac or PC, which benefits as a user.

Johnson R.

"Best Free Messaging Application"

What do you like best?

The upsides of Viber are:

1. It can be used from anywhere in the world with ease.

2. It can be used to make video calls and voice calls smoothly because of the good quality of sound and video.

3. It's a very free application and it's easy for anyone to understand and use.

4. It has a user friendly interface.

5. It has a cool group chat feature to send message to your team.

6. It can be used to send many files like videos, images, music, etc.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain about viber, all anyone needs is just a good internet connection and you're good to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would advice every company to use Viber, it's gonna help boost your sales and connection well.

It has really helped communication with staff very easy and efficient.

We are also able to complete tasks from our various homes.

Arnes L.

"is the best way to communicate at the international level"

What do you like best?

in the marriott international company the system department advises us which communication software to use in my case I prefer to use viber since I have used it on a personal level and at a professional level it is good for me more than everything I use at an international level I am used to the use of this aplication has very good designs and is stable in calls

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything of viber is excellent its daily use at international level

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very cheap international calling plans and very stable in the data connection, appropriate design and very easy to use I recommend it

I have solved many work situations since in the department I am the director of rooms and I must be connected at the national and international level of the standard changes in the rooms to keep the guest comfortable, in this sense with viber send me photos and I can also make calls without interference problems

paul k.

"Viber app"

What do you like best?

The app is beautiful .The process of activating my phone number via a phone call is unique and fast i dont have to wait for long to begin using the application,the application will give you suggestions of people can begin chatting with if you are using the application for the first time.You can as well invite friend to use the application that way they can be left behind.Its so easy to change your profile,The feature of acquiring a local number is a great improvement of the application ,it makes it to make call globally

What do you dislike?

The application does have so many option to customize the appearance of the application ,the user is limited to using the themes that the apps offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Viber is becoming the most popular app in the industry,More companies and individual are moving to using viber,Get the application from google play store or apple store and join the Viber Movement ,am you will enjoy using the application

one major problem that viber has solved for me is getting in touch with foreign clients ,i can easily make call to clients who are not within my country ,Viber has reduced my phone call cost,Before trying Viber I used my local network carrier to make call that was double the price

Nesh M.

"viber Review"

What do you like best?

i love the beautiful interface of the application,Its ability to import photos from Facebook to use as your profile is incredibly nice,The security features is encouraging ,it prevents hackers from cloning my accounts ,Viber provides powerful and HD video calls.the audio calls are also seamless,its as good as the normal phone call. Viber has added beautiful Stickers,i dont need to download like any other chatting platforms

What do you dislike?

Viber doesn't have more options to invite friends to join the applications.It doesnt have so so many active users,the application should conduct more advertising to increase the users

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Viber is a wonderful application to use for chatting,video call and voice uses little data so its economical to all classes of people,Its a secure platform,You wont need to worry about your communication being leaked viber offers end to end encryption,Its mobile application is readily available on apple store and google play store so u wont need to worry if your friend is using a different phone

The application has really helped me communicate with with my friends,colleagues at work and my clients,i mostly use video call to get in touch with my new clients to boost my clients confidence in my services,viber has cut down cost i used to incur on my phone calls i had to make in my today

Ishu G.

"Chatting Experince best with viber"

What do you like best?

Viber is nice lightweight app which has major usage of text exchange, go for video calls and wonderful VOIP call. The best thing is all under one roof and yippi its free, that i like most. Just with a 4G device and connection just go and chat with friends with family and any other. The other best thing is chat with your girlfriend secretly .. yes, it got the feature of chat auto deleting. in which the chat automatically deleted with some time interval, and that a James bond thing. no one get any clue about the communication and what text we exchange. it makes me feel safer.

What do you dislike?

Overall i love viber, still sometime the quality of video degrade so much also the device hang up with viber sometime. Another thing is the strikers available are not good, i personally feel that they are not expressive and of no use. Viber must add new expressive stuff instead of that cartoons.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it i am sure you will love it, got many new features and safe for data and chat back up. Its wonderful.

There are many and many problems which are solved by viber , and here's the list go:

problem solved of private chat

problem solved of free audio video text communication

problem solved for deleting chat, it has auto delete option

problem solved to add more that 1 person on vdeo call it allows up to 25

seminar organizing problem solved.

Jose M.

"A great communication tool with a lot of potential"

What do you like best?

One of the best advantages of Viber is that it is 100% free and we can buy it both in iOS, Android and as if it were not enough we can also download it for Mac and Windows, the registration is simple since you only need your phone number and you can enjoy of everything that Viber offers, on the other hand within the application we can make video calls, normal calls, send messages, images, videos and documents, on the other hand you can create collaboration groups where you can contact the members of your company and can develop projects remotely from their mobile devices, like other applications on the market you can see if the messages were read or not, if the message was sent and if the message arrived correctly, Viber has everything an instant messaging application needs .

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I do not like about Viber is that the application does not offer as much security as others, on the other hand thanks to the fact that other applications have a large number of users, Viber does not have a large number of users. difficult communication through this program and finally I would like to have any option to avoid automatically download the files sent to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you plan to use this program for your company, I would recommend you find out if you can increase the database of users that you can add as it is not very high and is usually a problem.

The problems we were able to solve immediately were the collaboration between our workers as it was improved and the communication costs were greatly reduced.

Virat S.

"Best messaging and video calling software"

What do you like best?

I like Viber Software for the following reasons :-

1. It is free, simple, fast and most secure messaging and calling application as compare to others.

2. It is completely free and only i need is a data plan or wifi connection to contact with other users.

3. It is fully synced desktop, laptop and mobile application which makes it easy for me to manage every easily and in an effective way.

4. I am able to make crystal clear audio as well as video calls to clients, friends and family members.

5. It also allows me to create group chat thereby making it feasible for me to get in contact with team members and clients simultaneously and to get them together in same platform and allow team members to understand client problems in one go.

6. One of the best feature is its privacy tool which allows end to end encryption thereby making all the chats secret to the chatting members only.

What do you dislike?

Although i don't dislike this software but still there are some bugs which i found during my short stint with this software which needs to improved:-

1. There is no option to block the incoming or unknown callers. This feature need to be added.

2. The calling and video quality reduces if the WiFi or network signal reduces to a small extent. This needs to be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having a stint with viber, i can say you can go with viber and stay safe with viber.

Overall I have very pleasant experience with the Viber Software in the short stint. I use it to get in contact with my team members. I use it to contact with my clients to have a first hand view of their demands in an effective way.

Gee Lapid S.

"Collaborate with your team members for Free with Viber"

What do you like best?

I like it that Viber is totally free. The app is available in IOS and Android for free. Just download the software, register with your phone number and you are ready to go. You can make calls both Audio and Video with this software using either WIFI or Data Connection - as long as you have an internet connection. I can create a workgroup so that I can collaborate with my team members easily. You can see if the person has read your chat message so you know if that person has read the message or not. I also like it that image quality is not lost when sending images over the software. You can send documents too.

What do you dislike?

It is not that secure. So very sensitive info must not be sent here. Also, the user base is not that high - there are other more popular softwares out there with more users. I do not like it that images and videos sent through Viber immediately get saved in my phones Gallery especially in Android. So if you are very limited in space you need to check your gallery from time to time to see if there are unnecessary photos or videos saved there. Also the audio and video quality when making calls is not that good compared to other leading softwares.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if your company has not decided yet on a software, suggest to use other softwares with higher user base

cost savings as it is free. easier collaboration amongst colleagues

KULSUM Z.

"Dynamic software for a call, text massage and sharing a images"

What do you like best?

Viber is good application for video calling. Viber is a software for calls and messaging. There are a lot of features are available in Viber application. Viber allows a lot of stickers of expressions for messaging for enjoying the moment at the time of chat. It helps to chatting in group conversation and we can discuss in a group on a any point of work in a good manner. It allows a high quality for video calls and its increase in a efficiency of work. The Viber application helps to increase efficiency in a work at the work place and other due to video conference feature. The mobile application is also available therefore its become easy to connect to each other. And any time and anywhere we can connect to other for work. It is very useful for for business and profession.

What do you dislike?

I have a no dislike about the Viber. But mobile number is necessary to operate and if we used mobile number one time then other mobile number necessary for use at other. Otherwise the Viber software is best application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommended to other people to use this application for communication in a good way. It is useful for all people .

It helps for group conversation. Due to this application we can sort out our business problems. and we can save our time. Viber allows free calls.It doesn't require call charges.My experiences to the Viber application is very best.

justin k.

"vibe her with viber"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to operate and utilize. It has an instinctive interface and has numerous options to utilize, the touch screen or keyboard. It works almost worldwide so, you can make calls and send SMS to any phone where they are without having any agreement with telecommunications organizations.

Viber gives the texting service that permits the telephone calls and sends the instant messages for free. Your telephone calls to some other Viber client are free and the sound quality is much improved than the regular call.

Viber has a more tightly integration with the telephone, including a full view of your telephone's call log from inside the application. It has full call screen notice when a Viber call is received and it has push notice for new messages which gives the users a chance to react without opening the Viber application.

What do you dislike?

Internet connection of Viber is good either through Wi-Fi or 3G, Viber does not utilize your GSM data services to channel the calls and messages. The things will stay free only when you utilize Wi-Fi and great call quality is maintained however, you will then be awfully restricted in mobility.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

communication is the key to passing information from one person to another hence if you need to communicate effectively join viber

communication through messaging.

with viber communication has become effective reliable and very affordable.

Stella M.

"Viber is a life saver, literally."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can make international calls it regardless of the place you are communication is still possible.

The rates are also ridiculously affordable which is a steal considering the services that I am getting.

It is a reliable means if communication and that means we can even share inspirations and ideas concerning a project with team members without being physically present.

What do you dislike?

To be quite honest, I'm yet to find out but as far as communication is concerned this is the best software I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software has affordable rates and that is why I recommend its use, we all need to have afeel of how amazing the services are.

Communication is always a priority in any institution and Viber delivers nothing short of that, it is a reliable source which is what we go for as a company and me as an individual.

Sharing files with Viber is a lot easier since you can activate the auto download and whenever you are in a place with WiFi it get downloaded automatically that means I don't have to worry about what has been shared when I'm away from a good internet connection.

Rafiq Q.

"The most helpful app contacting abroad easily"

What do you like best?

as my company requires a lot of international calls, I mostly need a Viber call for better communication and it's really budget-friendly. Another note-worthy function of it is you can call IOS or Android Phone with again IOS and Android it means no matter what you use as a platform, you can have a good communication

What do you dislike?

I would really appreciate if there would be any feature that you could search for a message inside the conversation. Another appreciable feature is that for example, the person you're calling is not using Viber, then you can't call even you're using paid services. But it would be perfect if it would perfect without wifi and without Viber app in the person's phone who you're calling.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Paid services are really budget-friendly

as I said, I mostly need an international call. So it helps me to save my company's budget and have good communication.

Rajan G.

"VIBER POWERFUL MESSENGER"

What do you like best?

There are many best things about VIBER , basically it is an chatting application used to send message from one mobile to other in real time with help of internet. But with message exchange, users can share and exchange there data files too with security. Viber is based on asymmetric security scheme, its security is quite promising.

Also user can use and download viber free of cost for video call and audio call with no cost just with the help of internet. The speed of internet must be fast in order to handle audio and video data traffic.

What do you dislike?

The viber is not so popular, very less population is using viber, due to lack of users database and emojis are not so good that can attract users to download viber. Also due to market competition viber marketing is little weak as it is heavy to use in mobile. The notifications are also delivered late not immediate. The group chat is not worthy as no security to add group members.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

viber NEED TO provide some good offers to user so that they can get a good number of users database.

Just in business point of view, it solves the problem of presenting my data to other location and sometime some secret communication is need of business like to chat about tender amount, this type of chat is categories under auto delete, in which after specific time it is auto deleted, in this way the chat is safe for outside environment.

vinay k.

"Share chat be in private # Loves Viber"

What do you like best?

The viber app is avaliable to all the users at free of cost , it is available for android and ios both on play store and ios store. Free to download, no compatibility issues. Viber provides encrypted chat , the data send by a sender is only decrypted at receiver end. No data attack and good secure method of sharing and communication.

What do you dislike?

Viber video calling is poor , as it need Good internet speed , the video support is for high definition. The audio calls are fair, but needs lot of improvement, the gif emoticons emoji available are childish stuff. Viber users are very less , even friends on social media did not use viber. Needs to improve .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Viber is good tool application to use it is free of cost. It has certain benefits like free chat sharing files video chat audio calls. Also encryptions are use. The viber provides more security options to chat and self destructing algorithms are effective.

Viber answer variety of business problems like free bulk message sending , group chat where 250 members can participate at same time , all can share view data problems everything. Viber solves problem of group chat data transmission and it is cost effective which saves a lot of money. The feature of auto chat delete is soo gud that after setting a timer the chat automatically deleted in this way it will remain between sender and receiver no one other read chat later. Love it .

MARINO YSRRAEL G.

"viber makes my communication work and personal something easier and easier"

What do you like best?

Viber is ideal to be in contact in a very easy way, with the I can create group of works or be part of one of them, in which we obtain important information about our work, besides using it in a professional way I also use it personally and I can communicate with my friends and faciliares, I like that it is extremely easy to use and that besides it is a free application I can also make video calls and voice calls through it.

What do you dislike?

is a very good application and I have no complaints about it, what is important and you have to be aware is that it works through your mobile data or internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

we have been excellent with this application in the company, before we had to use a billboard to leave the information, now with it we passed it via message through the groups.

The most important thing that I have to have in any company, a good communication between all the staff of our company, with the we can pass the information of importance in a way and easier. since most of our staff has this application in all the department of the hotel.

jose david c.

"Crea grupos de chat dentro del trabajo y envía archivos."

What do you like best?

viber es una mensajeria que permite comunicarme y enviar mensajes a hacia cualquier parte. Principalmente utilizo este software dentro de un nivel corporativo, pero también le soy un uso personal, es una aplicación fácil de usar y puedo descargarla fácilmente desde mi computadora o mi teléfono móvil. Entre sus funciones principales, cuenta con llamadas gratuitas, notificaciones inteligentes, envío de audio, intercambios desde salas de chat e incluso fondos personalizados. Sin duda, algunas de estas funciones ofrecen la seguridad y confiabilidad necesarias para todas las aplicaciones de mensajería en todo el mundo.

What do you dislike?

me gustaría que Viber se actualizara constantemente en versiones que ofrezcan mejores emoticones, estados de información como en otras aplicaciones. y su interfaz fuera un diseño mas novedoso. la diferencia que me sucede con otras aplicaciones es que usando Viber me consume mas megas bytes debe mejor ese aspecto.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yo recomiendo el uso de este software ya que puedes comunicarte fácilmente desde cualquier parte donde te encuentres y tengas acceso a Internet.

por otro lado es una mensajería que permite crear grupos de chat dentro de tu compañia y compartir información con tus compañeros.

es fácil de utilizar prueba la y vive tu propia experiencia.

Dentro de la empresa, facilita grandes cosas, especialmente a nivel de comunicación.

dentro de la corporación tenemos una gran sala de comunicaciones en la que compartimos información que relaciona documentación, archivos o materiales de trabajo indispensables, ya sea minutos o notificaciones, la idea es informar y mantener el contacto de esta manera dentro del trabajo para que todos estén al tanto de lo que sucede.

Por otro lado, hago llamadas cuando necesito comunicarme con un amigo de otro departamento.

Abi L.

"Communicate with your team or group with Viber"

What do you like best?

We use Viber in the company because it is totally free and very reliable! You do not need to buy any user license to use this product. You just need to download the app in your mobile device or the software in your laptop and you can instantly send messages. The messages between the app and the software are synchronized. When images are sent over Viber, the resolution is intact - this is a plus compared to other chat softwares were the image resolution is somehow diminished. You can do voice and video calls using Viber and you can send documents too. There is a group chat feature to send messages to your team.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the voice quality and video quality is not good unlike other softwares. Unlike other competing softwares out there, you cannot do payments with the app , make reservations or make purchases. It is purely for chatting. There is no security as well when making voice, video or instant messaging - so make sure very sensitive information is not sent over the software. Finally, the user base is not as large as compared to other competing softwares in the market - this is actually a very big dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if your company is deciding on a software to use suggest to use more popular ones with higher usage base

productivity improvements, ease in communication with your team, cost savings as it is totally free

Vince W.

"A respectable online calling platform with good video and audio quality"

What do you like best?

For my phone capacity, Viber is lightweight and doesn't take up much space. It doesn't take a really long time to load up. I can import existing phone contacts into my Viber account so I can conveniently get in touch with my contacts without having to use costly SMS texts or standard mobile phone calls. The call log of calls and messages within Viber are neatly displayed and make it convenient for me to access voice messages and return calls with a single button press.

What do you dislike?

Some of the people I work with use Viber, but most of my phone contacts do not use it much or even have it installed. So the limited user base is something I dislike about using Viber. Though it is still considered reasonable, the rates for added services are not the most competitive I've seen for similar apps on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Viber can get the job done when it comes to online calls and meetings. There are many other similar apps out there, so trying a few out should obviously be a priority if you're planning to get an entire team on board with the same platform. I do think Viber is capable of working well with smaller work teams though.

Viber has mainly been a good collaboration tool that allows me to make quick and smooth video calls with my work team members. We can also send text and voice messages. Doing all of those things in one app helps to keep our overall conversations more organized. By using Viber, we save on costs compared to other more expensive alternative calling platforms. We haven't yet found a need to use a more advanced system for our online meetings.

Zandro Z.

"Communicate Online with Viber"

What do you like best?

I pretty much use Viber every day to contact my friends, family, colleagues and loved ones. Viber has allowed me to call and talk to my loved ones for hours for free as long as you have a stable internet connection. I could hear the voice of the other line very clearly.

Aside from the normal chat feature which allows you to send text, photos, documents to another person, Viber also has a group chat feature which you can use to communicate to a group of people in your family or office.

What do you dislike?

The issue with Viber for me is that the popularity is decreasing compared to other chat softwares available in the market. A user would just want one software to install, use and access in his/her phone. So he/she would rather have all their contacts use that software. Apparently, Viber is not much popular in the US and Europe. It is more popular in SE Asia. In addition, does not offer secure and private communication. Finally, voice quality is not really as good compared to its leading competitors. I wish they would improve on this too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is only to be used for non secure communication

Viber has allowed me to communicate quickly with my friends, colleagues, and loved ones. Sharing of files, data is faster and instant.

Zachary M.

"Communicating via Viber is really fun. Easy to use software with mighty features."

What do you like best?

Viber provides all all the features completely free,you just need to download,set up and start sending instant messages.

Viber sound quality is good.

I also like that for security purposes, Viber requires that you should use your personal number to verify and I find this so great and amazing.

I like that Viber chats are backed up automatically to google or iCloud depending on the type of mobile device you use.

What do you dislike?

The issue lies on updates,

I had an issue whereby updates caused by chat logs to disappear but am glad because I was able to retrieve them from backup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes,I recommend this software not only for Business communications but also for personal communications.

I love the fact that Viber is easy to use and am also happy that all my contacts use it which makes it convenient for everyday use.

Communicating via Viber is absolutely fun.,

Melvin W.

"A superb communication app with excellent call quality and features"

What do you like best?

It's nice that I can contact people multiple ways in Viber. When I see them online, which is very convenient, I can send them a chat message to see if they're available for a voice or audio call and then proceed accordingly. Viber allows me and those in my department that also use it to be flexible with how we communicate and gives us tools to share ideas and resources in a centralized way. For instance, I can send a chat or voice message with some image attachments to my colleague and let them review and respond to me by calling or leaving a message themselves. I can then keep track of our communications by looking at our call log.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone I work with and do business with uses Viber, so it's obviously not going to help me much if someone isn't available through the platform. Viber isn't the type of platform that you can just go to and use it right away. To get the full experience, we have to download software and go through a relatively extensive sign up process. It's not a ridiculously long process, but it does take longer than many other similar platforms that are based primarily on a web browser system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Though there are lots of similar chat and call apps these days, Viber has been around and has proven itself to be a stable and reliable app with a full range of modern communication features. I would recommend this as a primary tool for your any team that needs several ways to communicate with each other.

I'm able to keep a concise and automated record of my communications with other Viber users. I can quickly and easily connect on video calls with my colleagues when I need to show or demonstrate something visually. It's a dependable collaboration tool that I can use for many types of business meetings. It basically allows me to connect with people remotely in a substantive way. We can often be just as productive through a Viber video call as we are in an office.

Jason D.

"Light and Versatile with Clear Call Quality"

What do you like best?

I can use Viber through its mobile app or desktop computer app. The application interface for both apps is designed with nice spacing and clear menu items that help me to navigate to where I need to go easily. I can automatically store contacts from my phone and add new contacts with a press of a button. The entire platform is in sync, so I don't have to update information twice. I can share my computer's screen for displaying information to callers or to help fix problems they may be experiencing with software or locating files.

What do you dislike?

I can't share my screen on the mobile app. I can't use Viber without registering a phone number, which means that I can't install a separate version on my iPad. There are some texting limitations, but I don't usually use Viber for SMS messages and don't really know the specifics of those limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should definitely look into Viber's SMS limitations if you plan to use it as a completely unified messaging platform. Communications platforms like this are always making improvements or adding new capabilities, so you should always read through the features in detail to see what matches your needs the most. About call quality though, Viber has been very good in my experience.

Viber has been a solid and stable communications platform for voice messages and online calls. I can use it for video calls for quick collaborations with co-workers and clients. It helps me to reduce the costs associated with long distance calls and other standard calling expenses. When I activate notifications, I can get informed in immediately when new calls or messages come in.

Artem T.

"Good messenger for good people!)"

What do you like best?

I share my experience using the Viber application. I have been using this messenger for 4 years, mainly to communicate with my relatives or friends. True, here the latest updates Viber does not please. Now I will write what exactly I like and dislike in this messenger.

Like:

- firstly - multiplatform. I can use Viber both on the smartphone and on Windows;

- secondly, the messenger itself has many functions and features - from video / audio calls to secret chat rooms;

- a huge advantage of Viber is its accessibility for everyone: free calls, messages

- there is the possibility of creating conversations

- synchronization between a computer and a smartphone

What do you dislike?

Disadvantages:

- for the last time Viber has been very spoiled, precisely because of his updates. Implemented a whole bunch of unnecessary interface support

- Too many ads started coming.

- You can not send files with a large size. Although even small files on Viber servers are not stored for a long time.

- very bad support.

- You can not send voice messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will not recommend Viber as the main messenger, as it has many flaws. Maybe you should wait until they release a normal update.

Sometimes I use Viber to communicate with colleagues at work to help them and prompt.

Sasha B.

"My Viber experience"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and clear. Also it is functional. You can send your geo-position, photos, videos, files and even what do you want in the shop. Viber works pretty fast, nothing is lagging. Also you can voice or video chat. The quality of video chat is pretty good. And last thing it has pretty funny gif pictures, which makes communication better.

What do you dislike?

You should pay for smiles. That is all with the minuses. Everything else is pretty good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend everyone to try Viber. It will helps you a lot. It is simple and free. The quality of the app is incredible.

I am an organization manager. I organize events. Viber helps me a lot with my job. I have to communicate with different people a lot. Viber is pretty convenient solution for me. People send me photos and videos of their job, and I accept it or ask to remake. This way Viber saves my time, because I can evaluate the work being in another place. Also I use it to phone people, it helps me to save money on calls, because Viber uses internet.

Jayson D.

"Really helpful specially the desktop app"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the desktop mode. Where in you can easily reply to tremendous messages from different users. Sync is also on of my favorite functionality wherein I can easily sent back / reply any messages. I also use this a file sharing since it very easy to send a file thru drag and drop. Viber is a perfect app for those who are always on the go and to those who multi task. For now it would much better than the messenger since its support file sharing with ease and without restriction.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes people call me thru Viber and I usually pick it up thru the desktop app and one problem I encounter is the video call function wherein when someone calls me I still have to find the tab instead of auto pop up or full-screen mode once I answer the call. It's really hard for me specially I open multiple tabs and windows during working hours and it's kinda hassle for me.

Collaboration and file sharing.

khalid A.

"Viber is one of the best communication application"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and also you can communicate with different people all around the world through video chat or even messaging.

The fact that you can transfer your Viber history to another phone has made it very convenient use since there is no data lose. It is a free application, compatible with the operating systems IOS, Android, Windows Phone and retro devices. It has an option that allows me to log in with my facebook user account, allows you to bookmark the contacts so designated, it has integration of existing contacts, as well as the possibility of contacting any person within the application.

What do you dislike?

So far I do not have anything that I dislike about the application

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would sure recommend this software for my colleagues since for me personally it has worked a lot. I do my calls and other audio clicks through this, and also which is very fast in transferring file and other data.

I have started this software few months ago, but I'm very much satisfied. I do my urgent calls and other audio clicks through this with my colleagues in my office. It is cheaper for our company in having calls and videos conference since we have strong internet connection.

With Viber I can communicate with any person for very low cost even if they do not have the application, and managers have already set a deadline for the workers of the company so that everyone can download this application.

Gian Franco H.

"Disfrutando Viber"

What do you like best?

Mediante Viber mi experiencia personal y empresarial de comunicaciones y mensajeria ha mejorado mucho gracias a sus servicios de llamadas y video llamadas de gran calidad y por precios muy bajos. Incluso puedo llamar clientes que no usan esta aplicación por tarifas muy bajas. La calidad de las videollamadas y llamadas son excelentes, asi como de las Videoconferencias. Sus stickers son muy interactivos y comunicativos, envio con confianza archivos, imagenes, videos y archivos de audio. Posee grupos de usuarios, salas de chat personalizables, configruación de notificaciones, un excelente servidor de busqueda. Posee en su programacion una buena variedad de idiomas. Es compatible con el sistema Android, el cual uso, IOS, Linux, entre otros. Es una aplicación excelente.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta de Viber la limitada cantidad de usuarios que poseen en sus grupos, su consumo de datos es elevado, a veces existen ciertas dificultades al recibir la llamada o mensaje de uso del servicio. su mensajeria puede mejorarse, asi como el hecho de que no envié mensajes de vídeo. Por lo demás nada malo que decir.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Desde que utilizo Viber estoy muy satisfecho de su funcionamiento y herramientas, posee servicios de llamadas por precios bajos y su mensajeria es bastante aceptable.

Hemos mejorado nuestro soporte técnico a distancia mediante las videollamadas de Viber y, sin necesidad de que nuestros clientes paguen por dicho servicio. Las videoconferencias nunca habían sido mejor, y ahora podemos mantenernos informados en tiempo real sobre las notificaciones y ordenamientos del trabajo en todo momento.

Amal D.

"Best voice and video call tool"

What do you like best?

I really like this software since it doesn't charge other than the data. One of the advantage is we don't need to create any account for logging in can just sign in with our number. I have used this software in android version which helps results in strong data file sharing. Audio and video connections are best here. And also it includes awesome stickers for sharing while chatting. I personally felt very secure in using this software since millions of people are using this software worldwide. And comparatively it is cheaper since it uses only data.

What do you dislike?

Only I have few points to point out like while video calling sometimes it shows pausing, maybe due to the poor connection. And also I have a request in lessening the price of stickers since I love them to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have started this software few months before, but I'm very much satisfied. I do my urgent calls and other audio clicks through this with my colleagues in my office. It is cheaper for our company in having calls and videos conference since we have strong internet connection.

Yelitza B.

"Communicate with anyone from anywhere and part of the world"

What do you like best?

In the company where I work, we created a viber group to keep in touch between employees and superiors,

Viber is a free software that can be used for voice calls and video calls, and has easy chat with nice stickers. Viber only applies internet connection, does not apply to call loaders. Viber has become the company as a very useful chat application with amazing animated stickers. It is easy to communicate with others through stickers. And also Viber provides tag download facility without searching any website. This means that Viber has its own shop of stickers and can be downloaded for free. This is probably the most used mobile chat application in my country. It's free, easy to use, and best of all, it has a PC version, which is solid. What I like about the PC version is the ability to enter a keyword in the search bar and find a conversation with that word with anyone you've talked to for years.

What do you dislike?

*Only using mobile number can create a Viber account.

*If we create a group chat any one can add peoples in to the group chat and if by a mistake if any one add wrong person only the group admin has the privileges to remove them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to viber for being an excellent program to be in contact with our work group in a simple way, in case we have to send relevant information that can be done quickly without using an email, you can also personally be in contact with your known and family.

Easy to use, stable and well designed. The large network of Vibers facilitates access to people without charge on multiple platforms, Android or iOS, Windows or Mac. Sending messages to groups or individuals is done very well and allows you to not only send text, but also images, locations, gifs and videos The good thing is also that it allows you to see who of your contacts has the application so you can contact them using it.

Dilan D.

"The best VOIP and messaging software ever"

What do you like best?

Viber is the best VOIP and messaging software application that I've ever used. The best part is, it is totally free to use. Having the compatibly across various platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, macOS and Linux is really a great plus point to sync contacts, messages and call history among all of my devices. The quality of the audio and video calls is so good so that there is no need of using an alternative VOIP software application at all. And the capability of sending the instant messages with the lovely sticker packs makes it an ideal online chatting platform as well.

What do you dislike?

Viber consumes considerably high internet bandwidth. That is my one an only dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best free VOIP software that you could ever find. Go for it.

In order to keep in touch with the overseas business partners, Viber does a great job.

Maxwell O.

"It's simple, fast and the most secure instant messaging and calling application."

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and install.

.It's the best instant messaging service.

It makes high quality crystal clear phone calls.

It's great in opening group chats.

What do you dislike?

Viber is great for messaging and calling although it doesn't have a call blocking option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes i would recommend Viber because it fully sync with your devices so you can see all your messages and calls and chat with them directly from your desktop or android tablet.

It's chats and call are 100% private.

It helps in self-destructing your secret chats.

It help in sharing files and documents with colleagues.

It's great in making video and audio call with high quality sound.

It help broadcast messages to multiple contacts.

It help in sharing contacts with friends.

It help collaborate with an unlimited number of people about a shared topic or passion.

Britney W.

"Viber away from Slack"

What do you like best?

Making free calls, sharing texts and pictures with anyone across the globe.

We preferred Viber since it has video conferencing feature, which isn't available om Slack.

Viber integrates with many external applications,mainly product and project management software like Podio.

I love the eye appealing interface of Viber.

Finally, I like how Viber has a feature that allows me to import images from FB, to use it as profile.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good with Viber, I haven't come across an issue that I can classify as challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To boost client confidence, it is advisable to have an app like Viber, that will improve client-teams interaction.

The stickers, mojis, and emoticons saves me time and energy of chatting.

File sharing.

Screen sharing.

I mainly use video calls to get in touch with international clients to enhance smooth interaction.

David N.

"Viber is an all cross platform as it works so well with different programs."

What do you like best?

It's a great tool for communication as it allows Viber calls and also chats with different people in different regions.

its Viber call quality is excellent because its very clear .

By use of stickers and Gif's communication is made more easier and fun.

it is easy to use as there is no much technical support needed.

What do you dislike?

viber can not be used without WiFi.

One can not search texts inside a conversation.

One can not update images with Viber.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Viber as it is so easy to use because it does not require much technical knowledge.

it is easy to install and configure.

it can be easily deployed.

Viber has enhanced communication as one can video call with a group or individual which enhanced growth or sharing of ideas which leads to more growth .

Anibal C.

"Viber is still alive and strong!"

What do you like best?

Viber is a very complete, dynamic software, with a friendly and strong interface, and above all safe and easy to use. Always in the company we choose Viber for our internal communication because it gathers all the quality competences in terms of communication and is free. Excellent audio and video quality.

What do you dislike?

It is a very complete software and I think it has nothing wrong. Maybe they have decreased the download of this application, but it is not viber that is wrong, it is the people who can not see the potential of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The quality and security of Viber are excellent.

I have been able to solve many communication problems with Viber since it is very easy to use. It is not necessary to be an expert to enjoy this great platform.

Jenifer L.

"Good communication tool for everyone"

What do you like best?

I like than this application is very stable, I've used it both on iPhone and Android device, it never crashed for me. File sharing works great, notifications are never lost and are prompt. Audio connection is decent, I use it a lot.

What do you dislike?

Adding new contacts is a little bit difficult, you have add country code. Also, video and audio calls consume too much data, so it's very hard to keep a call when mobile internet is slow. Also, stickers are overpriced in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need cheap, mobile friendly, easy to use and stable app for messaging, audio/video connection then Viber is for you.Although it's more intended towards personal use, small companies can gain some benefits using it, such as calls to remote workers and clients.

Sometimes we are using Viber for calling abroad and for instant messages with remote workers. It works fine, since it's easy to use and also works perfectly on mobile devices. The subscription plan is cheap which is a bonus for small company.

Rosemary N.

"It's simple, fast and the most secure messaging and calling application."

What do you like best?

It's easy to use.

It make high quality crystal clear phone calls.

It make reliable audio and video calls.

It's chats and calls are 100% private.

What do you dislike?

There is no much complain with Viber although it require internet connection to function.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes i would recommend because it has an end to end encryption, and any type of information you share on Viber will always remain between your self and the person you are talking to.

It broadcast messages to multiple contacts.

It quickly reply to any message within a group chat.

It's great in exchanging contacts with your friends

It's effective in sending text messages and sharing photo's.

It's efficient in opening a group chat.

It's reliable in sharing documents and files with friends.

It's convenient in sharing your location.

Theresa S.

"Communicating Using Viber"

What do you like best?

I like viber when it come to online communication, I usually used this messaging app in connecting to my friends, family, and also to our supplier when it comes to work. Viber is helping me in consistently updated to my suppliers. You can call anybody everywhere throughout the world for free and you can even text them plus the stickers are perfect.

What do you dislike?

Viber calls don't allow us to block anyone, so you cannot block the people who disturb you or unknown callers. Viber is nothing when you don't have internet connection you cannot message or call anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep on using viber for your online communication. It is very helpful to us to call and text anybody everywhere throughout the world.

The benifits of Viber for me is helping me in consistently updated to my suppliers. You can call anybody everywhere throughout the world for free and you can even text them plus the stickers are perfect.

Joylah M.

"It's simple, fast and most secure messaging and calling application."

What do you like best?

It's effective in broadcasting messages to multiple contacts.

It's great in sharing location.

It's best for exchanging contacts with your friends.

It replies to any specific message within a group chat.

What do you dislike?

There is no dislike with Viber although it require internet connection to function.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes i would recommend because it makes high quality crystal clear phone calls.

It's great in sharing file's and documents.

It start a secret chat which will let you set a self-destruct time for every message in your conversation so that after message is read its automatically deleted from your recipients phone.

It's chats and calls are the most private ones.

It's great with audio and video calls.

It opens a group chat to collaborate with colleagues.

It's easy to use.

Nataliya P.

"Viber Great App when traveling abroad"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that its free, easy to use and it works very well from many locations.

My coworker has been in China and I in Bulgaria and the connection was just like I am there next to them, I am using it from the States to call internationally a lot now, and again its a great tool especially when international calls are so expensive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when I walk the connection gets lost even if I have very good internet , other times if I am talking to someone and they or I get a phone call the conversation is lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely better than Skype, much easier to use and much more friendlier, plus you get cool stickers if you like the emoji icons.

Good, free and easy to use.

Philip J.

"best free calling app"

What do you like best?

The things I like about viber are:

1. I can chat and call from anywhere in the world with ease.

2. It's absolutely free.

3. I can send and store images, music, videos, etc.

4. Viber interface is also very user friendly. The texts are bold and clear which will aid all age groups to enjoy the app.

What do you dislike?

So far using Viber, I haven't noticed any downside. Viber has really been useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are still thinking whether to use viber or not, let me help you conclude. You'll enjoy Viber, just download it and enjoy. You'll thank me later.

In my company, Zoe Technology Services, Viber has helped us keep in touch with clients especially during delivery of products, we communicate through viber.

Caroline J.

"Give Vibes with Viber"

What do you like best?

Viber is a great alternative internal communications platform for Slack.

I like it because it does not require any skills to use it to conference and communicate with.

Viber has great video and audio conferencing features that makes it easy for SMEs to carry out online meetings at ease.

The GIFs and mojis available in Viber makes it easy to express feelings without having to type anything.

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge is that you find lots of people hardly use Viber. For that reason, at some extent it becomes irrelevant.

I also do not like the way it is hard to search and use the web platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Viber is a must have if they want a great Slack alternative.

Internal Communications.

Video and audio conferencing.

Online meetings.

Learning about Viber?

* We monitor all Viber reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.