Ucraft Reviews & Product Details

Ucraft Overview

What is Ucraft?

Ucraft is an easy to use drag & drop website builder. Our company was founded in 2014 by a group of design enthusiasts. We are trusted by 350.000 active users from all over the world. Our objective is to develop easy-to-use web tools for everyone to start, promote and maintain their online businesses and brands. We believe that you don't need coding or design skills to have a strong and beautiful online presence. Now, you need a website, more than ever.

Ucraft Details
Discussions
Ucraft Community
English, Armenian, Japanese, Russian

It’s really about putting you in the drivers’ seat. And making that journey as quick and painless as you need it to be in order to realise your vision. There are some great CMSs out there already. But it’s time for something that pushes the envelope in design. It’s time for something that is as simple to use as it claims to be. It’s time for something that gives you more freedom and creative control over how you choose to build your brand online. It’s time to demand more from your CMS. It’s time for u to craft me. Revolutionise how we think about how far the everyman can take technology. Because we think, the only limit is in your imagination!

ucraft.com
2014
Los Angeles, CA
@ucraftcom

Founder @ UCRAFT

Ucraft Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Ucraft community
Have you used Ucraft before?

Ucraft Reviews

Showing 45 Ucraft reviews
Already have Ucraft?
What do you like best?

I have been nervous about designing a website because I’m just not that kind of tech savvy guy. While there is a lot to learn with features and whatnot, it’s a pretty intuitive experience and they have info buttons everywhere explaining the functions. And there is a help chat button waiting for any questions you may still have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A photo editor program for misfit images Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are new to website building, you can achieve your goals, but be prepared to get lost in a bunch of rabbit holes and will take more time than you think. BUT it turns out pretty great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professionalism and creativity. Templates make it easy to set up professional designs and then I have total control over my brand/company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The interface is lean and easy to learn. The customer service was also quick to reply back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was force to pay to keep my website after having accepted a "Free 15 days business trial". I had used business plan features in my website. After the trial, I asked them if they could kindly remove them. They told no, I had to pay to keep working on my website.

Thanks to this very frustrating moment, I migrated to Github Pages and became full-stack web dev on the side of my job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't accept Free trial if you don't want to be trapped in a paid plan.

If you are ok to pay, they do a decent job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- possibility to link a domain name for free

- possibility to make a 1-pager website for free

=> Perfect (in appearance) for having quickly a visual identity on the web Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

COPE Ins
What do you like best?

Ucraft is the only platform that offers free domain connect. My company purchased a domain through Google Domains, and the only website builder that allows for free domain connect is Ucraft, making the start of my business possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that are not exactly streamlined, but are easy to work around. An example of this is the ability to change the colors of the text, but once you play around with the controls for a few, it becomes quite easy and fast to complete tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into the optional expenses offered by Ucraft, as some of them are worth purchasing, and make your site that much more professional looking than without. Even without these purchases, you are able to have a very clean and professional website, but if you want to go the extra mile, I suggest looking into the other options that they offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ucraft has allowed me to create a website for my company without having to worry about hidden fees and breaking bank. They offer a wonderful free design system, and lay out the completely optional expenses in easy to understand and budget plans and add-ons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the site editing capabilities, very detailed and simple. Reasonably priced with quick support help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish for their to be more editing capabilities for the checkout sections of the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Originally I thought I could have the basic version of Ucraft, but need to be able to number the inventory for my listings. Still affordable with Ucraft Pro account. The support is fast and excellent, friendly service. Best website creater I have experienced so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I achieve the exact website look I want with Ucraft. Ucraft is easy to use and the support is amazing when you are unsure on how to do something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AD
What do you like best?

Ucraft is a great web design tool for someone who doesn't have a lot of experience and wants an easy drag and drop website builder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think they could have more modern templates and better options for mobile menu customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is a great solution for someone who is needs to build a website fast and does not want to spend a lot of time on custom features. Perfect for landing pages or funnels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

This is my hobby. I have my own website to spend 15 minutes on during my work downtime so every day it gets a little bit better. Anyway I was with another provider until one day they informed all users that they were migrating from cpanel due to a change in terms or service and they got into trouble with the migration. So after a few months waiting I decided to look for an alternative and I happened upon ucraft. It is miles ahead of my last provider and it's still my hobby to give me a break from work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negative experiences to report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ucraft allows you to create a highly professional website and then add the professional features when you need them. I like the fact that you can create secondary pages and you don't have to show them unless you create a link. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

cad visualisation
What do you like best?

Visual approach to building a site let’s you see what you want. Helpful instructions. Easy to connect to my domain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not enough adaptability to modify boxes.

Took some time to realise the limitations of the building. I was using the free site builder which may explain it. Picture manipulation was restricted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use the templates it’s fine but designing from scratch is not so simple.

I personally need more flexibility as a creative, however I used the free one so it is understandable it’s has limitations.

Easy to connect to my domain with easy instruction. 7 out of 10 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is by far the simplest to learn compared to the others out there.

It allowed me to put up a site with no hassle or very little except learning and it’s free for now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Game artist/dev
What do you like best?

The fact that allowed me to easily connect my domain using the free plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that in the tab bar it shows the name of the template I used instead of the name of my website, but is ok. 90% of my visitors are on mobile so they don't see that anyway Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a game in the app store and google play and I needed a website to put my GDPR/privacy-policy for the app and more information about my studio and contact. It is perfect for any app landing page and look professional with your nice custom domain. I appreciate that a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

owner
What do you like best?

Great site builder, easy editor, great images. Excellent customer service even with free account. I had multiple chats with different people on a complicated domain name transfer issue and they really persevered in getting it successfully completed where many companies would have given up on a person with a free account and complex issue but they didn't I give them the highest possible rating and will recommend them highly to business contact, family and friends and everyone else interested in site building. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Excellent customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I created nice looking web site with their easy editor and as mentioned before, their customer service was excellent in solving my issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

Simplicity. Things are too obvious here. The learning curve is very less. And the SEO features are too good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not able to edit HTML, in a way that's a good thing, we might end up messing up the whole thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple website builder, just blindly go for Ucraft. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hosting + Focus on marketing rather than coding up the whole thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing we like about Ucraft is that it allows us to track our orders real time. It sends push notifications about pretty much everything hapenning on our store Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the cheapest plan has 15 products limit, though the Pro plan is pretty affordable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give it a try, go online today :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

During the Covid-19 outbreak we were able to still maintain our business online and not get affected much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's an easy to use website builder, the free version has enough features to make a cool personal website and best of all: UCraft is the olny website builder I know of that lets you connect your own domain to your FREE site for free! That's really cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free version shows ads and a watermark on your website, but yeah it is free so what do you expect? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Big Benefit of using UCraft is that you can connect your own domain to a free website. If that's what you want, then look no further, because UCraft is the only site that lets you do that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications Manager
What do you like best?

It lets you connect your own custom domain if you had purchased somewhere else for free. I don't think any other website builder offer such option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing till now. Features offered in free website are more than sufficient for my purpose Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you wish to build a personal web-page for free with an option to let connect a domain you own for free then do give a try to ucraft Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems as such. Am just building my own personal webpage. Its UI is really easy to understand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

The representative addressed each and every one of my problems in a short period of time. He was very eager to address my concerns and I'm thankful because I was getting anxious while trying to finish my website for my new business. Professional and straight to the point. They've done an excellent job with their choice of employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was a difficult for me to figure out why I wasn't able to access my website from my domain name but this issue was resolved very fast and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your looking for a easy and reliable website builder as a new business owner. Go with Ucraft,professional and delightful customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Highly impacted. I build my first website for my new business. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The ease and simplicity of the site, as well as the extensive icon list all of which are provided for free. Great for startups and small businesses who can't afford expensive designers! I also liked how I was able to use my color palette which I had already decided upon within the web app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of information on the website design ads. Is it a hosting service? Is it a platform? What exactly do I get from the website design service? Source code only? I also didn't like the lack of font choices. It seemed rather minimal compared to the other options, like icons, shapes, and layer editing features. I guess it would be better for creating a baseline of your logo and getting ideas on which to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have your own fonts or be able to export it to another program like Photoshop or Paint in order to adjust the font of the text images. Better for designing logos with icons only, and creating a baseline for your logo design if you want to improve upon the base icons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was solving logo paralysis analysis. It came to me a lot easier with the icon database y'all provide for the site. I've realized the power of a simple, minimalist logo using a minimalist platform. The dynamic website design also looked really great and tempting, though I need to find a web host and decide on how to tackle website design first before making a commitment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can create my logo on the spot, as well as the free beginner package. The fact that I didn't feel pressured to buy anything, make me feel actually comfortable about upgrading soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the dashboard and the editing in general could be a little bit more user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a new Fashion Designer, and more than having a e-commerce shop, I want my target market to experience my brand, the story behind it, and how my creations fit in their everyday life. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The short learning curve on using the tools needed to start the website. After the initial site is built the tools to enhance it are there as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The inability to upload a document and link to the document. I can only upload photos or videos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need to change our web presence and build a better website without having to use a program that required a long learning curve. The benefit is, and we are a small non-profit, was we could build a website that suites our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Propriétaire gérant
What do you like best?

Quick to respond on the chat function - only 3 minutes of waiting.

They helped me with a website problem that was actually an issue on the domain host side, not theirs. Very pleasant and gave concise and clear instructions, even though my website isn't in English. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to edit the site tree myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for a professional website without needing to learn coding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ucraft is my website design program, everything is online so I can access it everywhere and support is quick and human! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive
What do you like best?

Everything just seems super easy building a website and going live with Ucraft.

Ucraft gives you more than just a website. Don’t have a logo yet? Create one easily on Ucraft logo creator platform..

There more than that... Why not experience it yourself..

I’d definitely recommend Ucraft to my family, friends and even customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing about Ucraft is that you’re not able to edit on any mobile platform yet.. And there’s no app to this.

Which I believe they might already be working on one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the user friendly interface, looks and feels... it just feels great... You get the confidence to showcase your site and make it look professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that with the free plan, customer service is still great. I asked assistance from the customer service to connect my custom domain and the representative was still accomodating even if I'm using the free plan. I will definitely consider upgrading my account to Ucraft's Pro account when I finally have the budget for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited font styles with the free plan. But I'm sure there will be more with the Pro account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to easily build a landing page for my small music project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the team is quick to respond and interact with clients And they helped seriously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that this site is not popular and I hope that this site is accessible to everyone because it is very easy and effective Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since i started using this site, I haven't noticed any problem at all. Thanks to the support team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New Media and Video Delivery Consultant
What do you like best?

It took me a little while to figure out the interface, but I was able to create (and publish to my external site) a whole new design in about two hours. Highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The logic was new to me, but wasn't too difficult to figure out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Published to my existing external site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

There are so many icons, colors, options, and the ability to save what you make to come back and download later. I really like that I can change the color of any icon or text and pick the exact shade I like. It's easy to use and things that aren't intuitive, like clicking twice to be able to add text inside a text box, can be found by searching for help and I was able to get the instructions with clear explanations quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Takes so much time to load on my laptop and hard to use from my phone. I kept saving duplicates because I couldn't tell when it saved a logo or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can't describe what I want but I can pick it out in pictures, so I am making my own logos for now and might customize more with a designer later. It's good to quickly make a recognizable and unique logo to represent the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Ucraft is an amazing team. They know what they are doing. The team is very informative if I have any questions and offers a variety of templates at a decent price with plenty of options. Other services include slogo makers and landing page creators. Altogether a well-rounded service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There has yet to be a dislike or reason to have an issue so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ucraft's variety allows for a one-stop shop for online platforms. It offers logo makers, landing page creators, blogging platforms, online stores with a variety of designer tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.