Roomzilla Reviews & Product Details

Roomzilla Overview

What is Roomzilla?

Roomzilla is a resource management system that’s easy to implement, easy to manage and ready to use within 5 minutes from sign up. Fully accessible from desktop, tablets and phones allowing you to book and manage a space whenever and however you like.

Roomzilla Details

Roomzilla is a cloud-based room reservation system which works on any device and supports Google Calendar and Outlook Calendar integration. This powerful, yet lightweight room booking system is managed through your browser with the help of onsite meeting room displays.

Roomzilla Technologies
2013
Cambridge, MA
@roomzilla
244 Twitter followers

Roomzilla Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Roomzilla community
Have you used Roomzilla before?

Roomzilla Reviews

Showing 53 Roomzilla reviews
Already have Roomzilla?
What do you like best?

Its greatest virtue for me I think is its ease of use, which allows us to schedule and organize virtual meetings in a fairly simple, easy, practical and professional way, the initial dashboard shows me several interesting and important elements for my tasks and daily activities, since it shows me all the pending meetings organized chronologically, reserving a time slot to hold a meeting tends to be a fairly simple task, since I do not need major complications or complex steps to achieve this purpose, the fact of that allows me to optimize both myself and my colleagues the use of the conference rooms is quite successful since through the system we can quickly and easily corroborate the availability or not of the rooms without future misunderstandings occurring. affect the meetings that we are going to have with our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The process to cancel a reservation is quite cumbersome, I think they should make it a bit easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been of great help to us in the firm where I work to organize meetings in a fairly easy, practical and orderly way, since before it happened to us that of the two meeting rooms we had, several lawyers would summon our clients to the The same time and all that became a mess when we wanted to use the meeting room to discuss the cases with the client, so we decided to find a solution and we found that Roomzilla was the perfect option to organize access and availability in a simple way. of meeting rooms for everyone without generating problems afterwards since everyone has access to information alluding to the availability of room spaces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Model
What do you like best?

The ease of scheduling multiple meetings a day over different time zones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I have several notes and meetings and I can keep them all organized now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have all employees use this uniformly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Colleagues used separate scheduling systems and it was hard to share. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Facilities and IT
What do you like best?

We have been using Roomzilla with Office 365 integration for 2 years and have had nothing but success with it. Its great for providing our employees with visibility to the schedules of each of our conference rooms and it has never had an issue since we got it up and running. The Roomzilla support team and staff are tremendously helpful as well as quick to respond to issues or questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything I dont particularly like for our use case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have 11 conference rooms that get scheduled by more than 60 people in our office. Roomzilla has played a critical role in displaying the schedules for our rooms and helping us prevent double booking or room-jacking by people just walking in to use a room without scheduling. The use now feature is great for those people to walk in for 15 minutes and be able to mark the room as in use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paraprofessional
What do you like best?

I work at Katy Independent school District. And often on the weekends I have to meet up with my fellow teachers and Roomzilla is super helpful for all of us when we need to have meetings either with our principal or one another and is fast, efficient, and makes scheduling rooms and office equipment (when necessary) a whole lot easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was a little bit intimidating to use at first but once we got the hang of it it was great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has impacted my work and my fellow educators as well in that it has given us one less thing to worry about which is nice since we all have really busy schedules. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I like that it can be integrated with Outlook so you can book a room as soon as you schedule a meeting. I also like that you have the option to book in advance or claim a free room on the spot if it's open. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I hate about it. Possible one improvement that could be made is during scheduling a meeting. When you're inside the scheduling page of a room, you dont have full visibility over the time slots available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a little expensive but it will help you organize your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Store Manager
Hospitality
What do you like best?

Roomzilla allows me to easily manage and create meetings and conferences. I love that it works well on a desktop as well as a smartphone or tablet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Roomzilla is not a free service. It is also not priced per user but per room which I don’t really like. I also dislike that I can’t see time slots that are available when I am in the scheduling page of a meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend trying out roomzillas free trial to see if it fits yours company needs. My guess, it will. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Roomzilla has allowed us to easily and effectively book meeting rooms. It also helps us realize the capacity of each room. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IH
What do you like best?

I love the ease off booking/ securing conference room spaces within my organization. Using roomzilla offers so much more time back at my workplace. Saves me hours of time each day and prevents other people from stealing workspaces that I need for different type of meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Roomzilla can be very expensive. They charge based off the price per room instead of per user. Also, when I am trying to schedule a meeting, it would be nice to see slots that are available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure every employee using it, knows how to properly use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking conference rooms are annoying without roomzilla. You have to go and make sure they’re not already book. With Roomzilla, you don’t have to worry about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Caught our attention for being advertised as out of the box ready, and that it was. It didn’t take our team long at all to get this up and running, and we’ve been nothing but satisfied. It synchronizes with our existing email/calendars seamlessly and makes finding AND booking a room so much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, we disagree with what this service deems as the most efficient way to use our meeting spaces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it, and fast! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This has been a game changer in terms of meeting productivity. None of us loves meetings, but this certainly helps soften the blow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

real estate agent
What do you like best?

The ability to connect to outlook makes it very user friendly for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike but wish it was a bit simpler to reschedule rooms when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to see availability and have all the group attending see exactly what ma happening as well as how many. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Search Strategist
What do you like best?

How quickly we can book rooms throughout our building. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it only works on specific rooms, I wish we could use it for every conference space, not just a few preselected ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to manually book on iPads, roomzilla lets me book from my phone or computer from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I like the design and functionality, we operate on a large scale so having an easy interface made it so clients aren’t calling all the time asking to reserve space over the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes so far, mostly complaints from boomers and Gen Xers about how they’d rather speak to someone than use a new system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It may not be worth it depending on the frequency of your organizations need for reserving meeting space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have four conference rooms available for our members and needed a way to streamline the process for booking. Even though we had some hiccups, Roomzilla is night and day to taking reservations over the phone and making sure our calendars coordinated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the confirmation emails when room is booked. Easy to check and book meetings too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slightly expensive in my opinion. I feel they could be more competitive with their prices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this tool for any business to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking meetings is simple and easy to do. Lets you know if there's conflicts etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IM
What do you like best?

The management of the actual booking is efficient. Ease to use though and great for starting . We used this software on our iPads as well and Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a little hard to make changes during an actual meeting. Customization would be a nice touch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not a bad choice at all, just have to make it work for you. Other group member use it for other occupations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems are my dislikes about it. So making changes is a problem for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GA
What do you like best?

The software system is easy to use. The way the design works is user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a learning curve to some people without background Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seeing what rooms are being used ahead of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

This app is meant to save time and make the process of room reserving easier. There are also seamless processes to know if someone else has reserved the room. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s not many kinks or features that I’ve encountered that would result in me disliking the app. It’s a pretty decent app for reserving rooms. It’s easier if you’re building has apps at each room. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep innovating Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Roomzilla has given the company an easier process for reserving rooms and knowing whether someone else has the room Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

Roomzilla was easy to use and I was able to engage my whole team by downloading and sharing this system. It was easy to set up meetings and keep track of others schedules. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There wasn’t too much I disliked about the system. One of the only things I can think of was sometimes it was a little slow loading on some pages-but other than that it’s worked well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to schedule meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

I like that it is priced per room and not per user. It is easy and convenient. Your info is quickly updated once you check in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling page of a room does not give you full visibility over the slots available. Choosing an end time, it tells you your reservation ends during another reservation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a great tool for reservation if it consists of your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reserving conference rooms with no conflicts! No more calling someone to find out, you just reserve and go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have had a few difficulties using this and have resorted to a paper booking system when this is down. However on the times we have used it it is very simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have few rooms at my workplace to book so the system isnt too useful compared to paper booking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It helps to support staff members responsible for room booking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staff members are freed up from worrying about room booking and being responsible for it, preventing clashes and double bookings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Comm Specialist
What do you like best?

Ease of application and ability to reserve rooms in advance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need better functionality to end meetings early or change information within the app. Also greater ability to provide directions to individual rooms within buildings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Meeting scheduling, ability to provide ease of scheduling for coworking space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Roomzilla was very easy to implement within our company. Which made the transition effortless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike l. Just like anything new it takes a little to get used to but after 10 min you are a pro Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We would have multiple people book our meeting room during quarter end and it would slow down our productivity with roomzilla we can work around everyone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I love the ease off booking/ securing conference room space roomzilla offers me at my workplace. Saves me hours of time each day and stops the ever common workplace problem of conference room space getting stolen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the urls for each customized domain were restricted to the Ip of the space they were in. That way no one outside the space could reserve rooms if they had the url but weren't physically in the space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely invest in this for your business or office space, it has been a blessing to us! If you're in need of software that will enable you to save time and empowers your office to book conference room space for themselves you need to consider Roomzilla! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking out conference room space for a coworking start-up. It has enabled us to book remotely and with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ellis Brock of Roomzilla

Thank you for your kind words on Roomzilla.

It's great to hear you are enjoying the ease of use and we are helping tackle the Conference Room Thief's!

You should know that we do offer an IP whitelist on Roomzilla, get in touch with us at: Team@Roomzilla.net I'd be happy to get you setup.

UL
What do you like best?

Roomzilla was great at the law firm I used to work at. We shared a conference room and it maybe scheduling seem less. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really no downsides besides those in the building who weren’t using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We never had conflicts as we previously had when bringing clients into the building Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategic Partnerships Specialist
Higher Education
What do you like best?

I truly enjoy how the room I book for important meetings and calls is never a hassle anymore Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say now, as I am barely testing the waters with it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not leaving service charging so much, to continue to preserve battery life Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I really like the convenience of it, it’s easy to use interface wise and doesn’t have too many things going on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit too many steps in the set up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System glitches sometimes but really easy for everyone to keep on the same page Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

I like that Roomzilla is a super quick platform for getting offices all over the country together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Installation was probably the hardest part of the service from what I had seen from coworkers that were in charge of setting up meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient although it’s not really a product that anyone should need advice with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Honestly so much more effective than Skyping meetings or having multiple offices on a phone call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.