Quick FPA

5.0

Quick FPA is a software estimation tool that helps create quick and accurate estimates for software projects.

Work for Quick FPA?

Learning about Quick FPA?

Quick FPA Reviews

Ask Quick FPA a Question
Showing 2 Quick FPA reviews
Quick FPA review by shikha g.
shikha g.

"A great product for Software Estimation."

What do you like best?

“QUICK FPA" is extremely user-friendly, customizable and easy to use. Now I can get estimation in minutes. It’s a fantastic tool which enables us to do far more, fixing Estimation issues and problems we didn’t even realize we had. This tool is very insightful and has been a great tool for me. I also like the Built in analytics in the tool to help us prepare effective estimates. Its Good estimation practices ensure fairness to both the stakeholders and the developers.

What do you dislike?

I don't have seen any thing which make me dislike.

With the help of Quick FPA, I am able to create accurate and detailed estimation in few steps. It’s saving our valuable time and resolves some of the major issues in the area of software estimation. Quick FPA provides an outstanding solution for those looking to deliver professional estimation in minimal time. It enables software development teams to produce detailed project estimates with a complete breakdown of the implementation and testing effort to justify the cost of the project. Estimates produced with Quick FPA are more accurate, detailed and consistent with the implementation methodologies followed by the development teams. A great one stop place that is making everyone's life easier!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Quick FPA
Quick FPA review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

This is a phenomenal product. I'm able to produce detailed estimates in a matter of hours which leaves me more time to engage with our customers.

The estimate produced is very detailed and easy to follow. A very efficient way of building a software estimate.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything a this moment.

The business problem I am solving is the time it was taking me before to manually produce an estimate. I've noticed a benefit not only in the time it saves me but also in the accuracy of the estimate and the scope document produced is much cleaner than what I was delivering before.

What Proposal solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Quick FPA for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

PandaDoc Logo
PandaDoc
PandaDoc is an app that lets you build, track, and sign your docs all in one place. Automate your workflow, discover what sells with built-in analytics, and get legally binding signatures in minutes.
Qwilr Logo
Qwilr
Save time and win more work by replacing your sales documents with interactive & mobile-friendly webpages that plug into your systems and are as easy to build and reuse as they are beautiful.
ClientPoint Logo
ClientPoint
Proposal software for consistent, rapid proposal creation. Manage your reps pipelines and track what your clients viewed with proposal analytics.
Proposify Logo
Proposify
4.7
Proposal software that's made for agencies. Proposify streamlines your proposals in the cloud and helps you win more projects.
Proposable Logo
Proposable
Proposable empowers your company to create, track, and sign all your proposals without the headaches. From creating and sending trackable web-based proposals, to closing the deal with integrated eSignatures, Proposable automates the entire proposal process.
RFP360 Logo
RFP360
Whether you're an RFP Issuer (Procurer) or a Responder (Vendor), RFP360 is end-to-end online RFP management software that improves the process -- and results. For everyone.
RocketDocs Logo
RocketDocs
RocketDocs turns chaos into customer-ready content so you can fire off RFPs, accelerate winning proposals, and complete security questionnaires with blazing speed and accuracy.
Better Proposals Logo
Better Proposals
Better Proposals is an online proposal software.
XaitPorter Logo
XaitPorter
4.8
XaitPorter is a collaborative writing software that allows several people to produce documents such as tenders and proposals faster.
Practice Ignition Logo
Practice Ignition
4.9
Proposal, contract, payment - all in one document. Practice Ignition is a better way to onboard and manage clients.

Learning about Quick FPA?

* We monitor all Quick FPA reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.