ProgressBook Suite

ProgressBook has the simplicity and efficiency to manage a student's academic lifecycle, from registration through graduation by connecting administration, the classroom, and home.

Work for ProgressBook Suite?

Learning about ProgressBook Suite?

ProgressBook Suite Reviews

Showing 6 ProgressBook Suite reviews
ProgressBook Suite review by Richard K.
Richard K.

"Review for ProgressBook Suite"

What do you like best?

This is a one stop place for parents, teachers, and students to get information about school.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike, as it provides me with all of the information necessary to help my perform tasks more productively as the assistant principal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you work with ProgressBook Suite you will be able to easily access student information such as, student progress reports, student progress report by assessments, student progress and attendance via parent access, and year-end reports. It is also simple to track and maintain this student information as well. The fact that reporting is standards-based makes ProgressBook Suite an invaluable tool for schools to utilize.

Other capabilities of ProgressBook Suite include attendance tracking, special education and parent communication. Cafeteria personnel access for lunch counts, and instant feedback for parents on the current standing of their student(s) in school.

Teachers can setup a virtual classroom in which courses can be created. Activities can be assigned and graded all via ProgressBook Suite.

Lastly, there are training guides for each feature available, that way set up and use is as easy as possible.

The main benefit that I have realized is that ProgressBook Suite allows my teachers to integrate his/her own grade book, as well as develop lesson plans. I am coming from a school that used to have separate programs for grade book and lesson plan books. It is great as an administrator to be able to look at the lesson plans and see directly how those plans correlate into the grades for the students.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ProgressBook Suite
ProgressBook Suite review by Heather K.
Heather K.

"ProgressBook makes school communications so easy!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use with the ProgressBook suite. We are easily able to check and enter attendance and gain pertinent student and class information.

What do you dislike?

There honestly isn't one thing that I dislike. This suite has made my life so much easier as a teacher!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not wait, this product is amazing!

ProgressBook Suite solves all communication problems within our school. I can easily enter attendance and important student information, and then it can be looked over by office staff with the click of a button.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

ProgressBook Suite review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Progress Book"

What do you like best?

Gives real time account of student grades for multiple students at a time. Easy to access as a parent on the go on the phone or on a tablet, computer or laptop. Provides resources for teacher contact (i.e., emails), assignments, provides missing assignments to parents or notifications of grades falling below a certain percentage as deemed by parents, parents can set the type of notifications that they would like to receive, updates and provides past report cards and progress notes, attendance updates, and resources..

What do you dislike?

I wish that emails were linked on the site - the site does provide my students teacher contact information, but I need to copy and paste the information into a separate place. I wish newsletters and other school related information could be on one site. I get tons of emails, but then I have to go to other places for grades or teacher information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many area districts are using this platform which I think is very user and parent friendly. Students are also able to use the platform very easily. It is not too busy or cumbersome - keeps it simple for people who are not tech savvy, but offer enough for those who are.

Information for parents

ProgressBook Suite review by User in Fishery
User in Fishery

"ProgressBook and my classroom"

What do you like best?

I love that I can access this from home, school or on the go. It’s a great way to

Enter grades, homework updates and communicate with parents.

What do you dislike?

I wish that they had an app for Apple. It would be awesome.

It bridges the gap between parents, students and educators and it provides accesability to many different people.

ProgressBook Suite review by Lori C.
Lori C.

"Great for student grades"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy program for teachers to use when inputting grades

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage is the format options available to print report cards

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product

student grades

ProgressBook Suite review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Teacher"

What do you like best?

I like that the grade book is easy to use

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that you cannot update attendance

Helps keep grades organized and parents informed of grades

Learning about ProgressBook Suite?

* We monitor all ProgressBook Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.