Oracle Project Resource Management Cloud

3.5

Cloud computing is a vision that is increasingly turning to reality for many companies. Enterprises, both small and big, are evaluating cloud computing and, in increasing numbers, are moving their IT infrastructure to the cloud.

Work for Oracle Project Resource Management Cloud?

Learning about Oracle Project Resource Management Cloud?

Oracle Project Resource Management Cloud Reviews

Showing 16 Oracle Project Resource Management Cloud reviews
Noman G.

"Good Tool for PMO Office ,Resource Management and Risk Managment"

What do you like best?

its cloud based and built and designed with modern business thinking where enables and streamlines all you will be able to get a general perspective from beginning to end of the projects. It has complete visibility to complete life cycle of project management. Resource allocation process and risk intimation is also key feature of it.Currently we have create EMPO office to our company, so it is necessary that we have some tool to start with minimal efforts. So we use this software as a basic tool where complete track of the project will shown.

What do you dislike?

Support of cloud software is tricky always, we not good support available when you required. Further sometime facing slowness issue on it . further, Alerts capability still weak in this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As this is expensive product , you have complete objective and clear goal to before going to take any decision. Having use cases is plus on it. Additionally, you have some experiences resource who can use this and interface little bit complex and adaptability will be the issue

As we are 24 /7 courier company so we are handling many of IT and non IT Projects. This tool give us complete visibility of each milestone with its target timeline and upcoming risk. This will help us to mitigate all risk and give complete focus to each of mile stone of every single project

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Project Resource Management Cloud
Edgardo Antonio R.

"Work your projects with the exact precision to meet your goals"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent platform to improve manual and administrative processes, you can administer and manage all the information of your projects.

What do you dislike?

It is not an easy software to use for everyone from the beginning, it takes a little getting used to its use.

I am a lawyer, however I work in a telecommunications company that manages projects that involve tasks in many areas of technology, engineering, finance and of course legal. Being part of large projects requires organization and good management of all resources including legal. It is not a software of my habitual use but I have always considered that as lawyers we must handle tools of financial management, since to manage well the human and financial resources avoids many legal problems.

What Project Management solution do you use?

cleida g.

"A perfect product for the management of resources and projects"

What do you like best?

I like this product because it has been of great help to our company, its most important function is to manage the human resources we have, always looking for the best profile for assigning projects to such people, performed with a high performance thanks to the fact that it has database in the cloud with which you can access from any site.

What do you dislike?

In this particular product there is nothing bad to highlight, on the contrary this has been an excellent tool for the management of resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go my recommendations to all those who are looking for a product that can satisfy the need to choose statistically and by monitoring the work profile of the best human resources to develop the projects of our companies to achieve the goals successfully.

What a greater problem sometimes to not meet the expectations of some human resource for not having the best decision, because this product has given in the vital point, has solved this problem in our company, based on the work profile of our staff this product It is responsible for assigning projects according to these profiles and therefore we obtain better results and consequently better benefits.

Hilda L.

"Start the journey to your maximum organization"

What do you like best?

With this system you will be able to get a general perspective from beginning to end of the projects, from the planning of tasks, inventories, to the financial processes, you will be able to work without problem from any part and disositivo since this based on a service in the cloud, that combined with the use of the rest of the tools allows the user to simplify the processes and to do much more.

What do you dislike?

Customer support is not always as expeditious as expected

Two years ago we handled a large number of consulting projects in marketing, both inside and outside the country, until that time we worked planning in meetings and noting in agendas and charts in Excel, one of our partners recommended us to use this system and I must say that not only helped us with the projects, but also to improve our internal processes, everything was reduced to saving time, simplification of procedures and processes and greater productivity in our processes.

"A portable solution for project management needs on the go"

What do you like best?

It is a cloud based system designed with the needs of the modern company in mind. It is a very streamlined process and allows for a holistic view of the project capabilities. It has complete visibility to complete life cycle of project management. Resource allocation process and risk intimation is also key feature of it. Currently, this is the only resource we are trying for project management needs.

What do you dislike?

Alerts capability is less than desirable; It would be nice for more options in this department. Also, there needs to be better tech and customer support options readily available. I think because of the cloud format, getting support in a timely and personal way is virtually impossible, but I feel it would make my experience better and require less intensive trouble shooting on my part.

Because I am an intern, the nature of my day is very fast paced and my tasks switch from moment to moment. I might be in a marketing meeting for two hours while consecutively fielding emails, and then have to rush out of the office to run errands for my boss. Still, amidst all of this, I am responsible for several design aspects for two projects my team is working on. Having access to the Oracle PRM cloud enables me to work literally from anywhere. I can check on updates and get a few things done while doing client deliveries, in meetings or while on a coffee run. It is very useful.

"Productive project resource"

What do you like best?

The most helpful aspects of oracle project are that is is a tool which is avant garde and and up to date. The interface is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have not seen any downsides yet becuase its focus is on the users so we can rely less on our IT support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this cloud because it seems to have a good focus on small to middle sized companies. The service needs to be bought on a pay as you use service or a subscription based on your usage.

Oracle Project Resouce Managment Cloud has helped us get faster time to value. It has helped with fixed assets and project billing.

UA
User in Accounting

"Pay only for what you use /want to use"

What do you like best?

there are multiple pros here:

1. Vast Infrastructure (hardware / /software both)

2. Flexibility of paying only what you use.

3. Security features like setting up pin

4. Ease of use for such a complex huge system

What do you dislike?

Initial setup is complex. If your organization provides for that much budget, I would strongly recommend getting the setup done by an expert / proficient third party service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You might feel intimidated by the intial setup / cost, bu it is worth it all. Our company hired a third party consultant to do the consultant and it has been set now!

We used it mainly for cloud based ERP system. Oracle is huge name and using a product from them to solve our financial needs was a great experience

UF

"Does its job, but there are better ones I have used"

What do you like best?

I like that is is very reliable, I think it only went down once in the 3 years we used it.

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing to use, and sometimes hard to find what you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good product, just way the pros and cons to see if this is the right one for you.

It holds our documents perfectly and frees up physical space.

Nadia C.

"Easy and functional "

What do you like best?

Easy and functional to use, the help access is outstanding

What do you dislike?

The program seems to lag at times and freeze

Up to date status on resource capacity,

US
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great Software for Management"

What do you like best?

The software has helped with business and management operations on the corporate level.

What do you dislike?

Thee is nothing to dislike about the services because they all of my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software program is great for managing data and managing business operations.

Growth in results driven and better management operations with less issues.

User in Construction

"Love the Program, But Room for Improvement"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to access account management information in one place.

What do you dislike?

If the search capabilities were less strict, accessing some of the accounts payable information would be much easier.

It allows users to see customers and suppliers within a specific project as well as a uniform platform for payroll entry.

UL
User in Law Practice

"Good Networking Software"

What do you like best?

Ability to change/delete multiple assignments at once

What do you dislike?

Does not always interface with other software easily

To help improve internal processes and increase personnel efficiency

CH
Consultant in Hospitality

"cool"

What do you like best?

everything was good. No complaints at all.

What do you dislike?

nothing was bad. no complaints at all, I swear.

It’s saved me hours of work.

UR
User in Restaurants

"You get what you pay for"

What do you like best?

It has good functionality and provides what I need

What do you dislike?

It's not add intuitive as it could be to use

Project access offsite

"Poor customer service"

What do you like best?

Nothing was very poor from the beginning and throughput

What do you dislike?

Service, accessibility that's just the start.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't.

Good organizational system

E
Executive Sponsor

"Robust and intuitive"

What do you like best?

Robust and intuitive; flexibility within current systems in place.

What do you dislike?

Integration into workflows too slow to act

Mind sharing

Learning about Oracle Project Resource Management Cloud?

* We monitor all Oracle Project Resource Management Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.